Katekyo Hitman Multiverse (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She rubbed softly at her head, fingers massaging her skull as she was forced to groan when she applied pressure to the bump. She couldn't help but let her lips curl into a frown as she reached up, running a hand through her hair as she shook her head. How stupid could she get?! She could sneak around and attack or kill people but she couldn't stop herself from walking into them? She found it strange.

Looking over to Enzo she placed a smile on her lips. "I'm fine! It happens a lot." That was an understatement. She brushed her clothes off before looking to his phone, biting her lip as she groaned. "Gomenasai, I didn't mean to break it. I can pay for it to be repaired or a new one if you like." She told him quietly as she looked at the pieces as he fixed it. "Oh! I'm Elisabetta Alesci. You?"

When a new voice entered the scene, or at least when she noticed the other man she raised a brow. Her features could only reveal curiousity as they twisted to show it. For a moment or two she was silent before she effectively grinned happily once again. "I'm good! Just a bump~" She chimed in response before watching him. He raised his hand and her eyes caught sight of rings. Those rings. Her eyes narrowed instantly as he fingers reached around to her bag where she had her box weapon, Hio the storm fox. In the process it revealed the two placed upon her own hand. Storm and Cloud rings.

"Part of the Mafia huh..."

Reactions: IAmEnzo
Almost instantly had Enzo denied any help from Elisabetta. He wouldn't admit it, but Vongola could handle more than a few phone payments. With him and his clumsy self, he got to learn that fact quite sooner than usual. "No, it's not your fault. My grip on it was too loose." He spoke with a slight hushed tone, but had to stop and chuckle a bit at the girl introducing herself. "And I'm-"

His eyes widened as he snapped his neck back over to that of James. So I wasn't going crazy. Enzo thought. In his mind, he had a feeling he was being watched, and his original plan was to lure them into a more secluded place just to see if he would follow. Unless he showed himself, Enzo figured James had no good intentions with Enzo by following him the way he did.

The boss remained silent, his eyes catching the glint of his rings on his finger, and with that, a tightness swelled up in his chest. Mafioso. It was worse than he thought. Anyone that was involved in the mafia business normally had no good intentions, especially if Enzo had no memory of them.

Turning his head around as he stood back up, he also caught the glint of Elisabetta's rings, and he gulped quite loudly in response. Just what was about to happen?

Reactions: RaccoonKing
Softly, the girl watched the male carefully, shifting so her weight was pressed to her feet as she hummed. To be honest, Elisa did not believe that at any point she would encounter mafia of any kind. Since most were based in Italy, although travel was common, she still did not expect to be confronted by one! Her hands did not shift from her sides, fingers resting on the side of the bag, appearing as if she would pull out a gun from the way she acted. However, even with her stupidity she knew that it would be a foolish idea to ever do so in public, that and she often found the weapons to irritating.

The street was lifeless, causing her to grit her teeth before sighing. "My break from work and I see mafia people...no fun." She murmured as she felt the storm flame begin to flicker wildly upon her ring as she pressed it to the opening of the red box weapon. The flames fed the creature before in a mass of flickering red, the large fox stood in front of her, teeth bared defensively. Storm flames burned around its feet and tails, burning around its ears as if to shield them. "Hio." She whispered, gaining the creatures attention before she smiled slightly.

How reassuring.

Elisa tensed, remaining where she was to stand her ground as she kept her eyes narrowed in observation. Then, she spoke. "You...are you here to fight or not?" She asked, mostly since she hated fighting...that and her swords are at the orphanage. "Because I'm not fond of doing so..." She added, seeming to relax as she pouted with annoyance. After a moment she turned to Enzo, her eyes lit up with curiousity. "Hey...are you part of the mafia as well?" She asked, being a person that worked alone, she had to be cautious.​

His eyes shifting towards Pheobe and then to the other two infront, James was curious on how the girl may take this in seeing how it just turned out. He shakes his head and laughs gently, seeming quite carefree, he puts his hands out beside him, palms facing them, "Hey now.. Let's not get carried away. It's a habit of mine adjusting these things, they can be.. Discomforting at certain points." He looks to Phoebe again with a small grin, shrugging the shoulder that faced her before looking back to the two, moreso towards Enzo, "I apologize. My friend and I were a little curious I suppose, she had her own curiousities to tend to but I couldn't help overhearing a name I think I may have heard somewhere back in Italy. I am no enemy to either of you unless you make it that way. I'm not here to fight, moreso to seek rumors I've looked upon within Japan, hoping to find friends among those who may be enemies or just simply unaffiliated."

Now fully turning towards Phoebe, James gives off that gentle smile again as he bows his head, hand moving to 'tip his hat' although it was off like a physical apology, "I'm more sorry to you for not being completely truthful to you, but I think with what you just saw here now may explain why.. But please, don't worry, I might seem vague at times, but I'm not the 'bad kind' of mafioso that the world can portray."

And his suspicions were spot on. Upon the arrival of two new bodies, Elisabetta wasted no time in bringing out a box animal that honestly surprised him. Were they /that/ close to the future were box animals became something of a normality?

Regardless, the girl was ready to throw down, but instead of doing just that, she looked to him with a simple question going his way. In his mind, he wanted to say yes, but he had barely known these people. Only one of which had a name he knew. Now wouldn't be the time to stroll in and say 'Hey I'm the 11th boss!'

"..No."

A lie, and the other two probably knew so if they were truly following him the way he thought they were. The one called James went on about explaining his reasonings. He knew Angelo? Enzo's eyes widened a little to think James knew of the great Evangalo. Honestly, this was supposed to be a peaceful walk before he returned to his normal life. Now he found himself standing inbetween two or three (possibly) conflicting families, with him on no clear side.

Enzo stood up brushing off his suit and clearing his throat. "There is no such thing as a 'good' mafioso. If you belong to a family, know that you are no hero, you're mafia." Perhaps a cord may have been struck from James' words. "It's one thing to think noble, but every family has a dark past. They had to step on someone in order to get to the top." Enzo let out a sigh, then looked between Elisabetta, James, and the woman behind him. "It's been nice meeting you, Elisa." Stuffing the broken phone into his suit's inner pocket, he stepped around the girl to continue going the way he was. Home.

Elisa could only raise a brow, waiting for Enzo's answer and when she received it she seemed to relax slightly. She was currently acting upon the more oblivious part of her personality and so she refuse to accept that it could even be a lie. "I see. Thats good!~" She cooed before looking to Hio. She removed the delicate red box before letting the creature escape the situation by its prompt return. Once done she stuffed it into her bag, a grin on her lips as she looked over to the other two people, raising a brow.

She shifted her arms so they were crossed against her torso, her head tilted. "Hm? Well I dont want to fight. " She added before reaching up to scratch her cheek, smiling brightly. "To much work and I get that from contracts, not from doing anything simply because I want to." She had to add before looking around the street. She knew eventually she would have to return to the orphange if only to make sure the kids and Tsunako were safe.

They were her priority.

When Enzo cleared his throat she turned her gaze to him, curiousity filling her eyes as she remained quiet. For once. After a few moments she could only frown. "You know a lot for not being involved." She mumbled, her thoughts conflicting one another before she fell further into her current negative mood. "Well, even if you lose your family you cant escape that world." Even with the Alesci group gone she had failed to escape it and the sins they had commited. However she did them with her family and so did not wish to change her past. She did regret her blood soaked hands that were now covered in black gloves.

Enzo began to leave and she turned to the other two people. "Who are you both?" She asked, a soft sense of politeness to her tone as she could only hum the final ending to her words. She was curious to why they were following Enzo but more importantly to which family they originated if any. Some did have a distinct hatred for 'the fool' that was completely justified in her book but caution was a habit.​

Nodding to Enzo's words, he places his hat back on his head and grinned, "Of course, you are right about that no matter how you look at it. Still, we atleast like to think we don't degrade ourselves to such drastic actions some are known for.." He'd say, not seeming to stop Enzo whatsoever, letting him continue on to wherever. James grinned lightly to Elisa and bowed his head respectively as she asks who he was, "Pardon my friend here, but I suppose this may be a bit of a shock to her perhaps. Allow me to introduce myself, I am James Whitacre, right hand man, advisor and close friend to the head of the Rosenthal family. I would not be surprised if you do not know of us or too little, but we're from Daten City. You know, the man-made island metropolis in Italy. And of course, I hope not to run into those who would view us as enemies, I'd rather not fight." He looks to Phoebe who he assumes probably is in slight surprise for being quiet, he politely then says, "And this here is a recent friend I've just met, Phoebe Leva. Her curiosities are of her own though. Curious though myself, did you know that man? I don't suppose I've seen him before, but a familiar name in Italy did leave his lips while I.. Unintentionally eavesdropped."

Elisa watched the man cautiously, not just because she knew he had rings but because he was from a familigia. To be honest, since the death of her own she had been sightly wary of people who still lived with their families alive. Why? Probably because she was still hurt by it but either way she wasn't going to fight with them. Looking between them both, the hired hit woman just stared before pouting slightly. "Ah!" She groaned, rubbing her head furiously. "Rosenthal, Rosenthal, Rosenthal~" She repeated, eyes closed before they opened, her head tilted. "I think the last time I heard of you was on a mission but that was it." She stated before a grin came to her lips. "Oh! I want to introduce myself properly then." Taking a deep breath the brown haired girl had a large smile on her lips. "I am Elisabetta Alesci! I am aligned to no family since mine was killed and I get hired by different mafias for different jobs!" She cheered, settling down slightly. "Nice to meet you James Whitacre, Phoebe Leva." She finished with a slight bow of her head. This was mostly because she was trying to suit Japanese customs due to her presence in the country for a bit. "I am actually glad I don't have to fight you! I left my weapons at the orphanage so I would of only had Hio and a dagger." She muttered, sulking slightly before she sighed. Turning to James she shook her head, frowning this time as she stuffed her hands into her pocket. "I don't know him. He seems nice though!" She chimed before she continued. "I ran into him when I got lost and broke his phone. I feel really bad but he wont let me get him a new one." She added, turning her gaze to the direction Enzo left. "Hey. Why are you following him though?"

Now a long ways away from the commotion that stirred recently, Enzo stopped at the front gate of a particularly average size house - not a mansion. Unwanted thoughts of the past waved through him on his trek, and it didn't do well that one of the strongest of all bad thoughts originated right here, in his home.

The black-haired boss dragged himself past the gate and into his house free of any other soul. The air felt thick, being warmer on the inside than it was outside. Lights turned on and shoes came off, the average routine of completely skipping the kitchen and heading to bed occurred.

It only took him a few minutes of staring at the ceiling, but Enzo found himself quite salty after the day was over and done with. The Varia, Vongola, and now seemingly new faces seemed to make an interesting bump in the road called life. He just hoped he didn't have to fight any longer than he should have.

Either way, those things could wait for tomorrow. Tonight, all he needed was a little ounce of sleep...

Reactions: RaccoonKing
At this point, Phoebe truly had no idea what was going on. She had heard stories of mafia and all those secret organizations who do business with each other under the cover of night, but she never figured she'd ever meet someone in the real mafia, let alone a group like the people she had met. Her gaze shifted between the people, staying on James for a little while longer than the rest. He was so nice, and he was part of the mafia! The real mafia. Such a concept was foreign to her, as she had the image of a stereotypical gangster with guns and fancy clothes and hats in her mind when she thought of the mafia. Was all of that wrong?

No, no. These people were probably just insane. Nevertheless, Phoebe was excited. Her golden eyes wandered to the ground once she realized James had to introduce her while she had been distracted with the thoughts still running through her mind. But they didn't stay on the ground for long. She looked back to Elisabetta, nodding slightly as she bowed her head. She didn't look to be from around here, so Phoebe assumed it was the whole, "When in Rome" mindset, which she thought was kind of silly, anyways.

Suddenly, it hit her again.
These were, supposedly, real life members of the mafia. The possibilities..! She quickly turned to James, grasping his arm a little bit harder than one might expect out of her. She couldn't help it. She was excited.

"I..I want to join you! Can I join you?" she asked, glancing back to Elisabetta quickly.

James' eyes open a little bit more than usual as he looks to Phoebe, blinking, "Oh?.. Well, I already joined you for a walk now that we haven't finished yet, haven't I?" He'd smile, gently laughing while shaking his head, "Jokes aside.. If you mean what I believe you mean, I hope you understand the weight of your question. It's a very dangerous world." His words would show such weight through his calmness, but instead of what could be intimidation, he'd be quite nonchalant about it as his smile fades away slowly, looking off elsewhere for a moment.

Giving some time between that, he looks back to Elisa and his calm smile returns, "Phoebe was curious in her own right about it after a man had ran away from an alley that he was in, and something he said caught my attention is all.. You have my sincerest apologies about losing your famiglia, to what extent I would be unsure.. Everyone has their own different ties to their own family, and in that, their own feelings or views about it."

Reactions: 2 people
Elisabetta turned her gaze towards Phoebe before she felt a frown come to her lips. "Hey...ya' know its not a decision you should make that quickly! Its a really dangerous world where you could lose everything instantly." She pointed out, biting the flesh of her lips before she felt her eyes narrow slightly. "At any moment you could die, you could watch someone you love fall or even be the one to take another's life." Her eyes did not falter as she stared over at her, hand resting upon her waist before she sighed. "Ma...Well, since it is your life I hope you the best with whatever you pick." Murmuring before she yawned, stretching her arms above her head.

She turned back to James, a bright smile being placed upon the 'Fools' face as she laughed softly. "Hm! It's okay. I have long since grieved about it!~" She chimed, clasping her hands in front of her chest before she turned back to him. "It happens. I'm glad I didn't become some revenge driven idiot though."She added, scratching her cheek before nodding. "I see! I see!" She replied. "I was just curious, sorry to intrude in your bussiness."

After a moment or two she tilted her head, finger resting upon her cheek before she turned to them both. "It has been a while since I have spoken to others so casually so I have to thank you both." Bowing her head before she stood up straight. Only with the children did she speak normally, the rest of the time she was in work mode, forced to remain serious despite her displeasure in doing so.​

Status
Not open for further replies.