Katekyo Hitman Multiverse (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoebe stood still for a moment, looking at the umbrella as she thought about where to take him. Where could she take him? It's not like this town was very exciting. There was a school, a hospital, things a normal town would have. Where first? The closest thing to where they were was probably the school, her old high school that she didn't miss at all. People were awful there, and she wasn't very popular. Nevertheless, she decided that it would be first.

"Well.. There isn't a lot here, so I guess I'll just show you whatever is around.. My old high school is nearby, then, um.. My house is a bit farther down the road.." Wait, why did she tell him where her house is? That was stupid of her. He could be dangerous, despite how calm and awesome he may seem to be. Not that she thought that of him or anything. Because she didn't. At least that's what she told herself. With her internal struggle over whether James was cool or not, she found herself getting a bit flustered. Oh, great. Now she was just embarrassing herself. "Um.. This way," she mumbled and began walking off towards the school. In her frustrated state, she forgot to keep an eye on her surroundings. It was getting later every second, and that meant that it would be more dangerous for anyone still out on the streets. Phoebe knew this in the back of her mind, but she wasn't thinking too clearly at the moment.

Reactions: RaccoonKing
Simply continuing his grin, James follows Phoebe at a comfortable pace, not too close and not too far. "Schools are a good way to tell how a town is sometimes.. The young generations make up the town too after all, hnhn. I still remember my time in high school. Interesting to say the least.." James seemed to enjoy himself as he followed her, looking about gently and calmly despite it getting later and later in the night.

-Back at the Rosenthal Manor-

As Church and Seras continue to relax by the fireplace and look on to his book, Seras looks to Church before she speaks, "Hey, Church? It must be getting pretty late where James is.. Think he's run into anything yet?" Grinning as he places his book aside, he looks to Seras and nods lightly, "I'm sure he's doing what he can. He told me that it would be best if we could find any contact with other, certain families. Our ties of ally or enemy are still mostly unclear with recent events so we must know who our trust can be given and who can trust us.. Only murmors of names are known so far, but otherwise we're in the dark until we make progress. For Italy, I can take responsibility for now, whereas James is seeking out info with families within Japan's borders.. I believe a meeting should be taken soon with the lesser familes under Rosenthal, so if you please when you get the chance, let Desmond know that is what I wish." "Sure, I'll let the stinge know, hnhn.."

Hands tucked neatly in the pockets of his dress pants, he casually threw an over-the-shoulder glance toward his assaulter. Nothing too threatening, but it was enough to show that he wasn't in the mood for what was happening. The male's eyes widened in response, like he'd seen a ghost. "Wait, you c-couldn't be..." Enzo nodded his head to the blubbering nonsense the boy sounded.

The gun slammed hard onto the ground, for the assaulter bolted down the walkway and around a corner, where he blindly rammed in between Phoebe and James. Without even acknowledging their existence, he was gone. "I wish they wouldn't do that." Enzo shook his head in disapproval, then cast his gaze to the gun below. "Can't just leave this here.."

Enzo spun on his heels and crouched, taking his hand out to reveal his fingerless XI-gloves. It ignited into a familiar Sky flame and engulfed the weapon, not melting it but turning it into ashes completely with a steady, controlled stream of flame. "Always cleaning up the mess.."

The more he casually roamed, the more he figured out there wasn't much else for him to do... The young man scratched his chin putting forth even more effort to try and figure out what to do to mark his days. While he was still young, he hated the fact of having no target goal or any activity to keep him busy. What made it worse is that he promised he wouldn't pester his old Guardians while they were out living their new lives. It saddened him, to be frank. Despite he was risking his and their lives almost everyday he missed their company and fighting to save Italy was an exhilarating experience behind the fear of losing his life. "It's really going to boil down to this isn't it..." He mumbled. He pulled out what looked like a cell phone but had a more future tech appearance to it. It was a gift (Or another way of remembering that he was a liability) of the Vongola when they thanked him for resolving matters in Italy when they were stationed over in Japan. He pressed a single button and a ringing tone recited in the phones speaker. On the other end of the line all the way in Namimori, Japan a similar device rung in the pocket of the current Vongola boss. Angelo was slightly reluctant to be asking if the Vongola needed any assistance, but he was too far deep into the Mafia to really consider much else. With his skills and affiliations attempting at another occupation would just prove dangerous for him and his co-workers as well.

Eyes darting forward as the two walk, James feels something amiss from the shadows and abruptly steps infront of Phoebe. Chance be have it, a random stranger would collide against him whereas it would have been Phoebe had he not acted. Blinking calmly, James was about to say something but the man had paid no heed to who he ran into, running off again further away. "Huh... Wonder what got him spooked.." He then looks back to Phoebe with a casual smile, stepping to the side and out of her way, looking off to the alleyway as he spoke now, "You alright, Phoebe? 'Twas rather odd, wasn't it?" He'd say with slight distraction, looking off to the alleyway in a neutral curiosity as if he knew someone was still back there.

Having no idea of the two bodies that loomed near, Enzo hummed a little as he disintegrated the weapon into nothing. During the blaze, his cellphone rang above the noise of the constant flame, so with his free hand, he withdrew the cellphone and stared at it's screen. Angelo? He wondered what it meant when he received a phone call from an ex-boss.

He finished lighting the gun ablaze and answers the phone-call as he rose to his feet. "What can I do for Evangalo's old boss?"

The thought of what she might say next had Phoebe completely distracted. Her mind searched for words, never really having been forced into a situation like this. James was an awfully nice man, and he seemed to at least respect Phoebe enough not to treat her like what she appeared as; a child. To this she was beyond thankful, and didn't know how to exactly react. She wasn't much of a talker, either, otherwise this whole situation might be easier. Lucky enough for her, her thoughts were rudely interrupted by a man running towards the two. James almost instinctively stepped in front of Phoebe, which both made her blush and sort of irritated her. Did he think she needed to be protected? Was that it? She thought he knew that she was able to take care of

"You alright, Phoebe? 'Twas rather odd, wasn't it?"

Phoebe immediately crossed her arms and looked the other way, towards the man running away from them. "I'm fine..." Though, as she looked back to James, she realized he was looking down the way the man had come from. He seemed distracted by something. "..Are you alright?"

James looks over to Phoebe from the corner of his eye and grins, eyes shutting with a silent huff, looking back to the alleyway, "Sorry if I made you cross. I thought it'd be rude to do nothing.." His attention still more towards the alleyway, muttering under his breath as if in thought, "Evangalo.. Where have I heard that from.. Desmond maybe? Hm.." He shakes his head lightly and looks back to Phoebe, his hand raising up to his chest as the other moves to rub it. Two rings would be noticeable over his fingers, both with a gem. One red and the other a shade of purple, where the purple one showed more intricate detail. "I'm sorry, I was thinking to myself.. But it looks as though we're not alone. I don't want to show off as rude now.."

Hearing the Vongola Boss pick up was reassuring. Looks like this contraption still worked despite he hasn't really touched it since he last met and at the same time, was introduced to the 11th. Angelo forced out a sort of "nervous" chuckle at Enzo's proposal. "More or so what can I do for you? You see, my options are spread thin for activity now-a-days. I'm afraid that if I take on some sort of common job, trouble will find me plain sight. Which in turn would put the people here in danger as well. How's things up in Japan?" Angelo wasn't really proud of having to turn back to the Vongola for assistance on a matter than can be easily resolved. But, he's too far in to pull out now. Ever since he became an ally to the Vongola some word got out and his name may be out in the rosters now.

Enzo looked to his free hand, flexing it a bit after his specialized glove had retracted into nothing but a mere Vongola Sky ring. "Japan? Uhm-.." The boy actually scanned up and down the street as if it held the answers for him. "Japan is fine. Namimori high is quite crowded, but as far as the land, it's peaceful. Vongola on the other hand..." Enzo brought his hand to scratch his head as he returned a nervous laugh. "It could be better."

He found himself moving down the street - away from that of Phoebe and James unknowingly. "We ran into a slight bump with the Varia. A lot of money was lost because of them." A sigh followed. "It'll make managing other things such as the authorities much harder."

Phoebe stared at James, curious of his reactions to the current situation. Even as he spoke, his attention was focused elsewhere. He began to mutter under his breath, barely audible to her. The only word she did hear was Evangelo, which could mean anything. That was when he finally looked back to her, rubbing his hand which sported a couple of expensive looking rings. Phoebe's face remained blank as she stared at the rings, finding them curiously appealing. She tilted her head in thought, only to be interrupted not long after by James speaking up again.

There was still someone near by? Someone she couldn't sense? That was strange for her. However, he insisted on not being rude. Despite his claims, she let out a frustrated huff.

"If you don't want to be rude, why not let me in on what you're thinking? I feel out of the loop." She clung to the straps on her bag, as if she were going to throw it at him if he didn't tell her. She did feel out of the loop, and she didn't want to be rude either, but her curiosity got the better of her in this case.

"Well?.."

Looking to Phoebe with a grin, eyes closed for a moment before opening them again, he turns his whole body to face her and puts a hand up to the back of his head, "I suppose I don't have much choice.. I hope I don't alarm you in saying this, but I'm in what's called a 'Family' back in Italy. Evangelo is a name I once heard before of another such thing." His hand drops and he looks off to the alleyway again for a short moment, "If I'm not correct, I think I also heard the name Varia.. I've only known rumors about that particular name, but if that man spoke those words, it's likely he's involved.. Now, my question is, mostly to myself, do I bother following or not? Again, I'd rather not be rude." He smiles, giving off a weak laugh. "If you're wondering why I'm telling you this freely, I feel no harm in saying it. It's not like I'm up to something. Just research."

Angelo curved his lip. He was quite shocked that the Vongola, a superpower in the Mafia world be so crippled. So unexpectedly as well. Money is and most likely always will be the must powerful enemy any organization is going to face. Angelo knew that he had a lot of funds ripped from the Veyron upon their disbanding and told the Vongola that the money is very much expendable. In that case, Angelo was surprised he wasn't asked for a loan of some sort. Angelo of course has nothing to do with the money and his family won't be using it for any other purposes other than just keeping it around. "Well... I still have the money taken from Veyron Famiglia. There's possibly a decent amount to keep you floating long enough to get things solved, I assume. It's not like I'm going to give it to a charity or something..." Angelo figured Enzo would accept the proposal. While he's no businessman or good at managing large quantities of money, he felt that Veyron's funds could be spent elsewhere.

Phoebe's arms fell back down to her sides slowly as he explained. A family? There were other families he had heard about? What was this, a mafia thing? Even if it was, her curiosity was piqued and she didn't want to drop it. While this man had been exceptionally nice to her, something struck her in an odd way. She couldn't place what it was, or why it struck her in such a way. All she knew was that she had the strangest feeling. Such a feeling was so foreign to her, it made her excited. There was no way she'd let this go without learning everything she could, especially after he explained it to her. Phoebe decided it was time to take action, and the word family rang through her mind as she took a step towards the alley, letting out a huff.

"Alright, I'll decide for you. Let's follow him."

Phoebe's tone was rather monotone at this point, mostly due to her trying to hide her eagerness. She clenched one fist, digging her nails into her palm as she often did when she was anxious about something. It was nothing more than a bad habit, a subconscious action to her at this point. She wanted a chance to show off, and maybe this would be it. She took another step, glancing back to James without turning her body completely.

"..Unless you don't want to. Then I will by myself."

Brushing a hand against the side of his head, he grins and shakes his head lightly in vain, "Very well, but I'll say this now. Best be prepared for anything." And with that, James goes to follow after her, also curious about the man ahead.

Daten City, Italy
Back at the Rosenthal manor, Church would be walking down the halls along with Seras. They head towards the front door and Church would take hold of a coat for Seras, handing it over to her and Hanako would appear and greet them, "Evening you two. Planning on heading out again then?" Church looks over and smiles, giving a small nod and a wave, "Yeah, that we are. Seras needs to pick something up at the store and I figured I'd go with her. And tell Desmond he won't need to worry, it's us after all." "Yeah yeah, sure.. Don't take too long now." "We won't. And make sure the others save us some dessert this time or I won't help with tonight's cleaning." And with that, the two exit the house and off they go, walking the streets of the city.

"Veyron?" Thinking back on it as he walked, He remembered hearing about Angelo's dispute with the family, though he hadn't known enough to speak on it with certainty. "I take it you've dealt with them then." It had also dawned on him the limit of Angelo's strength. Veyron was no ordinary family from what Enzo knew, and it took more than just a powerful mafia organization to counter-react.

Enzo continued to walk down the shaded path, passing by numerous homes and closed businesses as he went along. "Vongola should be fine for now, donate that money to charity." He let out a light chuckle at his own words, seemingly oblivious to the people on his tail.

Elisabetta

Breathe.

Blue eyes looking around the Namimori with a look that could only present one simple fact about her current situation. She was lost. While it was evident by her confused expression, the personality she played in front people would never admit the embarrassing fact that she, in fact was lost. It was strange considering that she had been within Namimori multiple times when the orphanage lady called her up with tales of the children's actions. She adored those brats and even when working she had taken a plane over to Japan from her home of Italy just to see them.

Walking along the street, dragging the suitcase behind her as she hummed. It only took a few moments for her to reach the run down building, a grin slipping onto her lips as she paused. "It's been so long." She murmured. True to her words, she had visited this very site just less than a year a go and in all honesty she missed those loud kids. With a soft sigh she grinned, gripping her case before she bolted towards the building.

Reaching the door she pushed it open, a smile on her lips as she called out. This was definetely not something she would do within Italy but Japan had its own customs. "Everyone! I'm back!" She called out, closing the door behind her as she pulled off the black coat, hanging it up. It took only a few seconds before her back collided with the door, small arms wrapped around her as the childish cheers began to fill her ears.

An elderly woman stepping into view, a kind smile upon her features as her eyes shined. "Elisabetta-chan." She greeted, stepping over to the pinned girl who happily returned the hugs with equal enthusiasm. "Tsunako-san." She replied, standing up as she gently plucked the children from her form. Once she had reached into her bag, going through the common routine of giving the children their presents they quickly escaped to enjoy the new gift, leaving the two females alone. "Lets go have some tea Elisa-chan."

~

The two sat in silence for a while. Tsunako gently sipped at her tee while Elisa chewed on a rice ball, enjoying the delicious taste that she had missed over the past year. "Elisa-chan." Snapping out of her daze, the mafioso looked up at the woman, a curious glint to her eyes. "Yeah Tsunako-san?" She asked, sitting back properly as she put her food down. "I'm sorry for asking you to come back while you are working." The lady told her. "But It was Yumi-chan's birthday a while ago and she wanted to see you."

Elisabetta shook her head, a grin on her lips. "It's fine Tsunako-san! I was planning to return to give you some of the money I earned." She stated, reaching over into her bag as she pulled out the white envelope, passing it over to the lady. "You know you do not have to keep doing this Elisa-chan..." The woman said, looking over at the teen. "I know, but I want to!~" She cheered happily, smiling.

The elderly woman looked over at her before she looked into the packet, widening her eyes. "This is so-!" Elisa cut her off as she stood up. "I do work for Mafia families Tsunako-san. That is not a big deal." She looked around before smiling. "They even began to give me a name ya'know...Although I dont find it very amusing that they refer to me as a damned tarot card." She mumbled before grinning. "How about I go do some shopping and cook for everyone later?" Just receiving a smile she left to go to the shops.

~

Rubbing at her eyes, Elisabetta yawned. "Stupid plane ride..." She complained as she walked along the streets of the town she should have known quite well. Her eyes, blurry and tired, studied the shops names as she quickly translated the japanese characters to Italian or English. However, in her moments of thought she had turned a few unnecessary corners and now stood in a area she did not know. Her response. "Damn it!" She shouted, turning on her heels before running back the way she came.

Smack.

The girl rubbed her head, glancing up with irritation in her eyes as she took notice of the person she had bumped into. Her eyes slowly widened as she put on a fake smile, taking a step back as she bowed repeatedly. "I'm so sorry!" She spoke in Italian before remembering that she was in Japan. "Gomenasai!" She continued, only pausing to sigh softly as the assassin rubbed her head. "It happened again...".

Elisa had a habit of doing this when she wasn't being serious and this time Enzo was the person she bumped into this time. Sometimes she felt sorry for the people that she bumped into because it must be a nuisance.

Last edited:
Reactions: IAmEnzo
Phoebe kept her distance, stalking her prey like a hungry jungle cat. She was ready to pounce at any moment, but she decided to wait for the perfect opportunity. She wanted to see if she could hear any more from his conversation, and she figured her new friend did too. Making sure her steps were light, she glanced to her side, trying to see what James was doing. Probably acting more cool about the whole thing. He seemed like that kind of guy. Phoebe had always admired that type of person, on one hand wanting to be just like them, but on the other wanting to show them up. In this case, she wanted to show him up. Sure, he didn't seem to doubt her at all, but that wouldn't stop her from showing off at all. Her yellow eyes darted back to her target, who seemed to have not noticed the two following him.

.. And it so happened that he was oblivious to those in front of him, as well. Heads clashed, causing the phone Enzo was talking through to slip out of his grip and break into multiple pieces along the walkway. His vision blurred, and only settled after the opposing person said their peace.

He blinked a few times to the girl in front of him, then down to his phone, which was now out of commission. "It was my fault, I'm clumsy at times." He mentioned before crouching down to pick up the pieces. A groan escaped him after putting the phone back together just to find out that the screen wouldn't turn on. Now that was annoying.

Enzo shifted his grey eyes back up to Elisabetta, not out of hate or anger, but out of pain, because damn, it hurt. "Are you okay?"

Seeing how the current event just unfolded, James grins a little as he tilts his head a little downward. ~Italiano.. Curious.~ Raising his head, he looks over to the two ahead of Phoebe and him and takes a few steps forward, "My, some collision you two had. Are you both alright?" He'd stand calmly as his eyes looked between Enzo and Elisa. His eyes take notice of something, more over towards himself as they look down to his hand. He raises it midway to his chest and the other goes to adjust the rings on his fingers almost habitually. Given with this window, the two could likely make out they were 'those' kind of rings rather than just normal decorum. A mist and storm ring, both lined against his fingers. "Almost curious to ask if this is common to see few people at night like this, but I can't base much on what I say, I'm just a visitor after all." ~Well.. The records weren't wrong about Namimori atleast.. Halfly perhaps.~

Status
Not open for further replies.