Katekyo Hitman Multiverse (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, when you say it was like half a month ago I feel awful. But by all means, edit whatever you feel needs to be edited. And you can say it here. No shame, ma' man.

Lol.. Sorry if it made you feel so, I'm a very patient man ^^"

Anyways, I wanted to change his flame mostly. At the time I have it as Storm, but I'm thinking to better suit his personality for me, I should maybe have it Mist or Cloud..

Edit1: also curious if it was alright that Seras has both storm and rain.

I also remembered a question I -might- have asked, but what is your take on the rings from the show? Like in the future arc there were rings for the flames.. Will they be in this or not? Now or later? Etc.

The rings? Yes. The rings are currently in effect. I figure around this time period with the Vongola having a new boss chosen the rings would be a preferred use of the Flames. And I'm fine with you changing a flame or two for your OC's. We're very early in and no one knows the abilities of each other just yet. So it's not too late to change.

Alright, thank you.

Oh dear.. Just realized, if the rings are in effect, are the boxes too?.. I really need to catch up on the show/manga then X-X

Last edited:
Indeed they are. But you can chose to have a box/ring. It's not mandatory to have them.

Ok, good to know. Also, I think I'll wait on Silverline to post before I do. Hope that's ok.

Now... Five in the morning at the moment, so... Going to bed while I can, haha.

Actually.. I'll make a post, then wait for Silver, I had an idea on how to respond.

*Sigh*...
Well, due to some predicaments, my internet's being shut off. When it will be back, I don't know. Don't know when I'll be back, but hopefully it won't be long.

Edit: Could be today, could be tomorrow, but until I know for sure, consider me unavailable until otherwise :s

Last edited:
That's fine, Zero. We can wait on you for the time being. There's other projects we've been working on as well so it's been hindering progress here.

It could be possible to not happen, so take your time with your projects, I'm in no rush here and I don't think Silver is either.. But that's just me, I can't confirm that on my own ^^"

Well, I'm still here so I guess I'm off the hook for now.

Can I join this rp? O.O I haven't seen a KHR one in a while. c:

It's rather rare from what I've seen oddly enough, despite it being (I think?) one of the several popular animes/mangas out there. I'd think it's still good to join in, we're not far at all in progress anyways just yet (in my opinion :x)

But if you prefer, wait for Volitaire to answer that, but if you ask me, I'm sure it's still all good to jump in.. ^_^""

Yeah, you're clear to make a CS and join us. Like Zero said, we're not far at all in the roleplay, so catching up won't be as big as a task as you think. Welcome aboard!

Also, if you guys are wondering where Silverline is, I guess she's just been really busy with life and all that that she hadn't had a chance to do much with Iwaku, recently had a Skype chat and figured that out. But who knows, may get a response soon :P

My interest is still up to par for this, so don't expect me backing out.

Ahh, me and Voltiaire know. We're glad you've been able to stick around even after the constant pauses in roleplay. You're a true mafioso, Zero.

Or maybe I'm an undercover cop [Detective?] >_> <_<

Sorry, been playing Sleeping Dogs lately among other games.. Hehe.

Elisabetta Alesci

Female

Appearance:
1311915-bigthumbnail.jpg

Appearance notes:
Elisabetta stands at around 5'11, being unsure since it has been a while from the last time she checked. She has slightly tanned skin and thick brown lashes. Her hair reached down past her waist with a slight curl towards the bottom, being a few different shades at the ends. Elisabetta's eyes are a sea blue that appear to be shades lighter when in the day. There are a few scars upon her upper arms for reasons she seems to normally forget. Elisa normally wears a crisp white shirt and pink tie along with a black skirt and black socks that end above her knees, however she will adorn different clothes within more casual situations. At all times she will wear gloves though. She has a tattoo of a five tailed fox upon her back which is hidden most of the time. The reason to this is a secret.

Family:

None

Flame(s):

Storm(Main)&Cloud

Ring(s):
Storm
-On Right hand(Ring finger)-
wizard-howl-ring1.jpg

Cloud
-On Ring hand(Index finger)-
895e325061a24604d99aa69cf2b51569.jpg

Box Weapon:
Storm Box - Hio the storm Fox
Fire_Fox_by_Phoenix_Cry.png

Personality:
Elisabetta is strangely happy girl. Good or bad situations, the girl is normally smiling despite the event. It would seem to most as if nothing could faze the apparently idiotic girl. A lot of the time, Elisa is found daydreaming or sleeping for no apparent reason. Her attention, if held is mostly absorbed by objects of her fascination. With a short attention span and a strange set of morals, Elisa often gets herself into situations she will hold a dislike to. That doesn't mean she won't make the best of it though. Behind all act, she is actually quite intelligent. She has a habit of observing everything she witnesses, although will miss stuff out if distracted.(Which isn't incredibly hard to do.) Clumsy, caring and carefree the girl will show you a happy face regardless of what she truly feels. Her feelings do not stop the logical side of her when it is necessary to do so as she knows when she needs to calm down and think straight.

Bio:

Elisabetta Alesci was born on August 5th to the small Alesci mafia family. A family that was founded by the strangely strong sense of justice that every one of them felt even if they denied it. Given the name meaning 'God is my oath' she had always found comfort in her beliefs. Raised by her father, the boss and her mother being one of his guardians she was trained from a young age. Similar to how most were trained at such a age if they held relations to the dark mafia world.

Nicknamed by most as Elisa, she spent most of her childhood studying and pranking. Why? The girl found that her best method to relax from the work she did in preparation for the future was to play a few harmless pranks upon her fellow members of the Alesci family. Not that anyone minded her games. It was also from this period of her life, deemed as the peaceful years, that she began to be seen as a 'fox' due to her trickster like habits.

However, mafia families would always have feuds with others so when it came to a point where her own was pit against another she was not entirely surprised. It helped that it was not at a point where she was to young to understand the workings of the underground world. It started from a few minor disputes and it resulted within a war between the two sides, blood being spilled over the disagreement in ideas. Allies once were now enemies in the war they created.

Years this went on for, both minor and mostly unknown families went at each other and Elisa who had reached a age she was considered eligible to enter the battle did so. Begrudgingly she had stepped passed a line where her innocence to the sight of shed blood was gone, her hands tainted with the crimson colour and her eyes forever dulled by the wounds she witnessed. She did not pity herself or what she had been through for she knew most related to the mafia had this experience.

The fear.

So, covering her hands to hide the proof she dragged a smile to her lips. Presenting her scars she presented pride to hide her shame and fear. A mask. It was such a useful object. Crafting one of lies and deceit she had hid the feelings she felt. This gave birth to the current idiotic personality she currently shows the world.

A year later, reaching the date where the feud would end she had gained experience. Unwanted experience but it was experience. The day approached where her father would allow her to take the position as the boss, where she would finally be able to make the decisions to protect her family.

She stood upon that platform within the Alesci family base, smiling proudly as she looked at her father who spoke strong words to the members he had for years commanded. While on guard they did not expect the opposing family to approach them with the final battle they all dreaded. Final. Both side was left in tatters as corpses littered the ground on a day that the Alesci family considered precious. Elisa herself was heavily wounded, nearing a point she would be labelled as in critically condition but unlike the rest she was saved.

Once she had healed up and had healed mentally she left her saviors with a strong sense of gratitude towards them. They feared that she would travel down the painful path of revenge but she promised them she would not. While a few remained from both her family and their enemies, they scattered upon healing. Avoiding the past that would probably haunt the lives they would try to take on.

Elisabetta herself began to travel, mostly to satisfy the curiousity she felt. Occasionally she did a few odd jobs for mafia families who hired her, having both
Storm and Cloud flames to assist her in this. Along with this, she spent months trying to get her hands upon a box weapon which only recently she received. She tends to remain only helping out those who ask for jobs that do not challenge her strict morals. Other times she will simply help out in events that grasp at her easily manipulated feelings such as orphanages.

Other:

-Likes Red and Purple.
-Uses dual rapiers.
-Is incredibly clumsy and commonly walks into walls/objects.
-Likes to bring out
Hio.
-Has a habit of eating food without consideration of poison.
-Is quite intelligent despite her act of stupidity.
-Will plays tricks upon those she is comfortable with.

-Has been sucked into working at orphanages or charities a lot due to her
easily manipulated emotions.
-Enjoys her naps.
-Daydreams. A lot.
-Her physical fitness is deemed above adequate for a mafia member.
-Often adorns bandages due to her clumsiness.
-Hates Geography(Failed at this subject when she studied it)
-Dislikes bugs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IAmEnzo
Nothing wrong with a long post. the more the better I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.