1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, PG-13 Romance, Modern Fantasy, High Fantasy
I don't know what to put here.

Last edited:
Skyward Miracles!
[fieldbox=Sonya Faero, #0059b3, solid, 20]
tumblr_nm0gorZKx21tuy4w7o1_500.jpg

[Thief from Dungeon Fighter Online]
"Psh, piece of cake. Idiots didn't even try to lock the door."

Name: Sonya Faero | Race: Rothmer, Drow / Dark Elf | Birthplace: Venesia​

Bio:
Venesia was supposed to be the place that Sonya Faero's parents were supposed to get a second chance as merchants. Unfortunately, labels and stereotypes don't go away just because you want them to. What started as a simple dye shop soon evolved into poison, then a contact point for assassins in Venesia. The stand was mobile enough that people couldn't locate it unless they knew where to look. Enough people looked away from that stand that they could almost operate as a network in itself.

It was then that Sonya was born. She began to run some minor courier work when she was young, as a child Drow walking around town wasn't necessarily complete cause for alarm on the part of the guards. Sonya became good at navigating the city, and plied her hand at pick-pocketing. The thrill of taking something without anyone knowing was addicting. Naturally, Sonya became good at it, picking people she didn't like first and then fat wallets second.

However, her parents had other plans. Sonya knew how the ins and outs of assassination operated, and naturally her skill at theft and stealth indicated some kind of skill for the profession. So she was sent out to eliminate an easy target, and succeeded. Sonya didn't feel like it had the same thrill of knowing the other party's reaction. Plus, it was messy and gross.

Sonya started putting on the no killing marks rule shortly after her first job, as she figured that it would be no better than assassination work if she killed left and right. Plus, there was a chance she'd be hired for assassination work. Since she was a drow, it would be probable, and Sonya had left that behind for thievery.

That was when Sonya started working for herself and left home, leaving behind only a note that said, 'stealing lives isn't fun. I'm off to go find some better fun in this city.' Her first few jobs netted Sonya her current equipment as well as funding for her activities. Mainly, she targeted people who seemed like a fall from grace would entertain her the most. Humble people who rarely put their pride on display were ignored, but merchants always want to show off the most expensive thing they own for status.

She was no Robin Hood, however. Sonya always kept the money for herself and never worked with others because then she'd have to split profits. But, a job to rob the Doge soon arrived at her feet via a group of tight-knit thieves who needed her skill to help them break in. After some time of trying to persuade her, Sonya agreed if she could take the most valuable thing for herself. She even got the chance to ruin the Doge's day, no less. However, as time passed she became more and more suspicious of her new 'allies'.

Naturally, she nearly was arrested when the group proved to be a trap sent by the merchants she'd stolen from. Of course, when the group set off the alarm intentionally, Sonya hung them all out to dry by ruining their escape plan after using it herself before they could and wrecking everything nearby. Of course, now that wanted posters with her face on them in Venesia would be made because of her 'compatriots', it was time to leave the city and nation for good.

The timing of the Lughanta Company sign-ups couldn't have been more fortunate in that regard.

Naturally, Sonya told them she was a scout, not a thief.

Skills:
  • Hand To Hand Combat: despite what he picture would have you believe, Sonya opts to fight with her fists more often than her dagger. She claims it's harder to kill someone that way. It might also be that she doesn't want to have to clean the blade of blood.
  • Advanced Acrobatics: The ability to do several back flips and be agile enough to move across the city via rooftop and/or city stalls. A must have if you want to do all the work of stealing and showing off as you escape.
Talents:
  • Thievery: Pick-pocketing, stealth, lock-picking, trap finding/disarming are all within her skillset. She also uses her racial ability some and a specialized magic for lockpicking through telekinesis. The magic is useless in combat due to its strength and can only be used on simple locks and through touching the lock or staring at the lock for the duration of picking it. Sonya works on these skills above any other skills in this list.
    • Pick-pocketing
    • Stealth
    • Lock-picking by tools or magic. The magic is weak telekinesis magic. Sonya calls it 'Knock'.
    • Racial Shadow Stealth Ability
    • Trap Finding and Disarming
  • Elf Blood: Even Drow have some affinity for magic. However, Sonya only knows how to throw out basic spells, her default go to spell is a blast of telekinetic force. Sonya has a dislike of mages because of their 'damn enchantment trickiness'. Sonya refuses to elaborate, but apparently one enchanted trap transformed her into a rat for a day.
  • Sketching
  • Can Sleep Anywhere
  • Sarcastic, Even In Terrible Situations
Magitek Items:
  • Wrist Mounted Grapple Gun: Enchanted tip allows for it to stick to walls after deployment and support up to two people. It cannot retract quickly if there are two people on the line. It can stick to anything that has a solid flat surface. It can also spring out hooks for slicker walls, and Sonya can also stick the customized pommel of her dagger onto it to launch her dagger and have it return to her hand.
  • Sonya's Dagger: Most of it is nothing special, just an ordinary dagger that Sonya slings across her lower back. The pommel of the dagger is modified the fit the hook part of her grappling hook in order to not let it slip off.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
To fix later
Name: Saionji, Rei
Romantic Rolls: 1
Same Sex Relationships: N
Trope Relationships: Y
[fieldbox=Rei Saionji, #800080, solid]
[Core Information Section]
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." --Buddha

"It is fruitless to dream of a future, when mine is on rails I never wanted."
General Information:
Shirogane.Naoto.240.1038911.jpg

Full Name:
Rei Saionji

Date of Birth:
7th of July

Sex:
Female

Character Color Code:
#800080, Purple on default color palette

Face Claim: Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4

Appearance:

Shirogane.Naoto.240.1898209.jpg

Height: 173 cm | Weight: 63.5 kg | Blood Type: O
Rei has dark black hair that can appear blue in certain lighting. Her blue eyes seem to always pierce through whatever she's looking at, and she wears the normal uniform without any modifications. She only wears the hat when not at school, and under it is a normal pixie cut that could be mistaken for a guy's loose haircut. Were it not for the uniform skirt, she'd be mistaken for a boy.

Personality:
Shirogane.Naoto.240.1258879.jpg
  • Introverted, Rei isn't game for making friends or going out of her way to make people like her, but those that are close to her know that she prefers her own company, but will give her time to others if she likes them.
  • Stoic, with her future in Yakuza a possibility, she puts up a very apathetic or rude front to others, so that she can act as tough as the job will no doubt require her to be. Acting cute, for her, is out of the question. But if she hid her favorite stuffed animal within her room... that'd be fine, right?
  • Mature, she acts very rationally and very rarely lashes out at others, opting for the more rational and level headed approach. The few times someone gets her to react to something is rare and well commoditized.

Most Relevant Sin: Envy
Most Relevant Virtue: Temperance
Most Relevant Ideology: Order

Things To Know:

• Games - Anything that can keep her busy in the moment, she loves. Phone Games, Video Games, Board Games, you name it and she might like it. She likes to keep busy and have her mind be distracted by little things when there's nothing to do. Feels better than letting her mind wander and think about what she's been told that she has to do.
  • Cute Things - They're adorable and she loves turtles most of all. Growing up, she had many plushies and key chains of things that she thought were really cute and enjoyed looking at. She loved to share them when she could, which wasn't often, but now she doesn't seem to have any of her old things. Most people meeting her for the first time wouldn't know she loves cute things at all.
  • Quiet - Nothing compares to an empty library and silence to her. It's a time to relax and think through things or to relax and read a book. It's relaxing to be by yourself, she supposes. Plus she's had enough of the class' crazy rumor mill that not hearing people talk about other people is nice.
  • Tanabata - Because her birthday is on it, she loves Tanabata. Probably to an unhealthy degree. However, her wish is the same every year, "To find happiness within myself". She says that because she hasn't gotten it yet, that she'll get it if she keeps wishing for it.
  • Stars/Space - She loves space. She'll point out her favorite constellations, tell the stories behind them, and will talk for hours about them. She has a few images of planets and galaxies saved on her phone and they're her lock screen and home screen. When she was little, she wanted to be an astronaut, but it didn't work out.
Dislikes:
  • Cute Things - They remind her of how not grown up she really is. Of how easy her past was compared to her future and present. So she dislikes them because they're an awful reminder of things that have passed and how she cannot cling to these things to find solace.
  • Scary Movies - Something in horror and scary movies just makes her lose her calm. Maybe it's the creepy monsters or the creepy situations. She seems fine with blood and gore, but she doesn't like ghosts or supernatural creepies in scary movies.
  • Snow - it's cold, and she always sends up slipping and sliding on it. What's to like about it? She'd rather spend time inside when it's snowing, and avoid frostbite and all the things that come with the cold awfulness that is snow.
Hobbies:
  • Video Games - She likes to carry around a handheld game console, something about it feeling better than using her chip. She'll use her chip for games too, but with all the weirdness of the school and people walking into walls, she'd rather avoid using it.
  • Painting - Her favorite hobby besides stargazing, she enjoys painting things of galaxies or nature. Sometimes combining the two. No one has seen her painting, but sometimes she'll still have paint on her hands from the night before when she goes to school in the morning.
  • Stargazing - some nights she stays up to see what the night sky looks like and memorizing it. While it may look the same night to night, she can tell you what phase of the moon it is currently, and the best constellation to look at. Ironically, she doesn't subscribe to the star signs as a reference to the stars.
Fears:
  • People Finding Out - her ties to the Yakuza are kept secret. And for good reason; her friend hates conflict and refuses to be close to anyone dangerous like that. And she doesn't want to be treated differently for it. She'll go to any length to protect her 'normal' life, and envies those who don't have to think about possibly becoming the head of a Yakuza gang.
  • Being Hated - She doesn't want people to hate her, even if she is going to be a professional criminal. This is the one fear she keeps hidden from even her closest friends, afraid that telling them to never hate her will be a form of emotional blackmail that she could never stand.​
[spoili]
  • The Silence - The non interaction from her mother. Rei used to have this when she was in between training, and it was largely her trying to make sure her mother saw her, but Rei was treated like an annoying pet at most. Lately, her mother has been talking to her and holding her. Rei would give anything to keep this, albeit poisonous, relationship with her mother in order to avoid the silence again.
[/spoili]
Skills Taught:
  • Lockpicking
  • Wilderness Survival Training[spoili] Note: this entailed her mother leaving her in woods with some supplies for days on end with minimal instruction.[/spoili]​
  • Martial Arts (Karate, brown belt)
  • Darkness Navigation[spoili]Note: training entailed being locked in a dark room and forced to navigate to door in order to unlock it. As Rei got older, the room got more dangerous, albeit not life threatening.[/spoili]​
  • Weapon Training knives and guns are Rei specialty. The plan is that once Rei is part of the Yakuza, to carry two knives, one in her boot and one in her belt and then use a side holster for a handgun.
  • Yakuza Etiquette this speaks for itself. She has training in proper manners and how to best handle herself around other Yakuza.

Stranger A:
I rarely see her smile, and she always seems to be thinking. I asked her for directions and she was surprisingly accurate. She told me that if I was still unclear she'd draw me a map, but her instructions were so on the mark...

Random Schoolmate B:
She seems so serious about what she's doing. Even if it's carrying stuff for a teacher or getting drinks to study, I don't see her doing a whole lot of stuff to slack off. The most I've seen is that she'll pull out a gaming device and play it during break or homeroom.
Friends
Friend A:
Yeah she's blunt and always to the point, but we love that. She'll never lie to your face if she thinks she doesn't have to, and she's so loyal that she'd probably hand you her lunch even if she didn't eat the whole day.

Friend B:
You'd never know she was so pretty when she smiled, and when we're alone, she smiles a lot. She's also really smart about stuff, and even when I ask her what she's going to do in the future and she gets a distant look, she simply tells me that she lives for right now.
Enemies
Enemy A:
I didn't know she didn't like me at first. But she kept ignoring me and I got the jist eventually.

Enemy B:
I once grabbed her shoudler and she threatened to break my hand in three different places if I didn't remove my hand.

Enemy C:
She told me to never treaten her friends or I'd go missing... I don't know if it's true or not, but I'm not risking it...

tumblr_static_naoto.gif

Self Introduction:
"Hmm. If I must. My name is Rei Saionji, and you shall call me Saionji-san if we are not friends. Since I was little I had a friend, and that friend I am still close to to this day. He has announced to me that he hates bullies, and criminals. Unfortunately, I've had to keep the truth of my relations a secret. I learned in middle school that I was heir to a Yakuza clan along with another and had to compete with them. As such, my mother wanted me to be a superior candidate and had me learn everything she deemed important from an early age. We worked tirelessly until she felt that it was time to reveal me to the rest of a criminal gang.

"As I mentioned, I didn't know her intentions until middle school. In many ways I was alone, but Kira helped, having someone to lean on that knows is nice to have time to time. But...

"I am... envious. I cannot change my future or my nature. I am part of a competition for a criminal organization I never wanted the rights to, and he went from a bully to someone to admire. It was not hard to ignore the rumors that circulated around Yura. I, on the other hand, will not change. I can not change. I have the opportunity to change this rotten world in a small way, and if that means I shall become a criminal to do so, I don't mind.

"Ah. But you do not care for that. I am sorry to bring this upon you. To go back to the topic: when I was told of my ancestry and candidate status in middle school, I began to understand that the world would not allow me childish desires any more. So I decided to become the best person I can be, which is to say one with no emotions, because I have acted upon them before and-

"No I do not like Iwasawa Yuuki! Where did you hear that?! That is a lie!"

"Plus he is happy how he is. I can not alter his happiness for my own selfish needs."

[spoili]Secret Information:
Rei's mother is viewed as bit of an outsider to the Mikado family. She hoped to marry into it, but instead ended up with Rei. For years, her mother frantically tried to rationalize the ways Rei could become leader, but when her mother wasn't training her, Rei was largely left all by herself. This is referred to as the 'silence' by Rei.

Ever since the Heir Announcement, her mother has been slathering Rei with false affection. While there isn't much contact, Rei hangs on her mother's every word. Rei believes that her mother is trustworthy, and her mother actively works to ensure that Rei trains and isolates herself from those would might dissuade her from becoming the next yakuza head.

"My dearest pathetic Rei, I love you so much. You have to be perfect to get this. The Mikado won't accept anything less than a brutally efficient leader."

Rei still has morals, and wants to better the yakuza, but if her mother has way, Rei would become a puppet that obeys her whims.

Most people don't see or hear about the manipulation that Rei's mother does, but Rei does try to subconsciously rebel in small ways. Namely, the refusal to do Social Morals activities. More often than not, Rei gets reprimanded and spirals further into her mother's clutches.
[/spoili]

Character Theme:

Character Battle Theme:
[Virtu-Ava Section]
Pixiv.Id.254652.600.1760744.jpg

Weapon:
Soulbreaker:
A long naginata that looks ceremonial and holy.
"Having obtained this after killing the priests, this naginata thirsts for blood. Some say you can see the souls of the damned in the blade."

[Battle Actions]
Skill 1:
[Dark Rend]
TYPE: Fast
DESCRIPTION:
She throws her naginata at the enemy at blinding speeds.
Skill 2:
[Hell Cleave]
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION:
She slices the air, cutting through it and leaving a trail of darkness that splits the earth as well as anyone in front of it.
Skill 3:
[Soul Block]
TYPE: Guard
DESCRIPTION:
The blade turns into a solid block of metal that shows the faces of souls she's defeated and blocks any fast attacks.
Skill 4:
[Oni Teleport]
TYPE: Fast
DESCRIPTION:
Through teleportation, she moves behind an enemy and attacks.
Skill 5:
[Spin Block]
TYPE: Guard
DESCRIPTION:
By spinning her naginata she can block projectiles and fast attacks.
Skill 6:
[Hell Fire]
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION:
Rei infuses her naginata with blue flames and then hits her target, scattering flames all around her. The force of this blow is magnified by the flames.

[Relationships Section]

The World / Negative

"The RNG decided that I should be a Yakuza heir. I cannot deny it is accepted by me, but that doesn't mean I'm not spiteful towards it ruling over my life."

Sagawa Mizunohara / Negative / Mutually Annoyed

"She complains about me taking her spot in the library. I told her that I didn't know she had a spot and remain there out of spite. The meat bun can sit somewhere else if she's going to annoy me about it."

Kira Oshiro / Positive / Childhood Friends

"She is one of the select few who knows about my Yakuza heritage. But I know her secrets as well. I trust her, even though she dreams of being famous she says she won't forget about me. I want to tell her... I want to tell her to forget about me, because if the press found out she'd be in trouble. This isn't a game, but I cannot let her go either. I trust her, which is something I rarely say."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Romance / Tsundere Romance

"I-I don't like him! I... can't. He's already in a happy relationship. So I'll just push down my feelings. Because it's one sided and won't ever happen even if I did like him."
[Update]
"He confessed to me. I don't know how I feel about that. I'm... kinda glad he did. But I know sooner or later I'll have to marry into the family so this is only temporary. I'm... still happy though."

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Heir Apparents (Trope)

"He's my rival for this Yakuza Heir rivalry. I don't dislike him too much, but he's open about his ties to the Yakuza. So I do not interact with him as much as I can. Unfortunately that means getting lectured by the annoying one rather than him. For better or worse, that's how it's going to be."
[Update]
"We're friends again. I'm glad. We both needed it, I think. Even if it's harder, it's worth it."

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Mutually Annoyed

"The airhead annoys me. How she became a Social Morals Officer is beyond me, but I do know that the second that she finds out about her partner and myself, she's going to get more annoying. I've had enough Social Morals talks in my life, I don't need more."

Taigi Narita / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship

"After a while we drifted. I later found out about his... well I'd rather not say. He probably never realized that I was girl until later. I find that it happens pretty often to people I hang around with, but I blame the fact that he never asked."

Leo Kane / Positive / Amiable Classmates

"He exists, and is within my class. Other than that I don't know much about him."

Kyouko Himura / Negative / Broken Friends
"After middle school, while she changed and stopped being so talkative about it, it still kinda became like a constant sad reminder. After a while I hit the breaking point and just told her we were done being friends."

Ayame Sayoto / Positive / Bodyguard & Heir (Trope)

"Ayame is a good friend. I lend her games, and she protects me. She also thinks I should do police work. I don't see it. But I must say she has good taste in games, the classics are the best, after all."
[Update]
"I'm losing face in the eyes of my mother and yakuza because of this sticker incident. If she can't do her job, then I can't trust her to watch my back and keep me safe."

Kamei Mana / Positive / New Friends

"We stumbled upon each other while I was stargazing and she ended up spilling her guts about everything. I didn't mind, because she sounded like she needed someone to listen. She keeps wanting to do stuff, but unfortunately my time is limited."

Ryuu Miyamoto / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship

"We knew each other once upon a time. But... we drifted. I don't really know all of what happened... but I think that I distanced myself out of habit. Either way, he's not bad, but in a few ways he's like Michio. I kind of want to keep him out of this."

Morita Nyoko / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"She spends a lot of time with Yuuki... that and she keeps trying to look more awful than she actually is. I'm mostly annoyed that she thinks I'm an idiot and that she knows about the Yakuza. What does she know about anything?"

Amaya Fujimoto / Negative / Hated Rivals
"She gets on my nerves. She plays games but refuses to do good ones. Watches horror. Plus there's just something off about her. I trust her not to stab me in the back for as long as it would take her to pull out a knife. Which is to say not at all. Besides, when it comes to nightscapes and painting them, I'm the expert!"

Naomasa Ishida / Positive / New Friends
"He seems nice enough. He... also likes turtles. I was just discussing how to care for them and he got all excited. But it's nice to share some interests with him."

Annashi Koriumi / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

Kirari Shimizu / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Arata Ueda / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"
[/fieldbox]

Ken No Matsuri Rolls

Name: Kei Daidouji

Kuroko.Tetsuya.full.1213572.jpg

Toudou.Heisuke.%28Hakuouki%29.600.339195.jpg

Kazama.Chikage.full.856425.jpg

Options:
Noble, 2nd rank magic, 2nd rank phys, and 1st rank charisma (No)
or
Criminal, 3rd rank magic, 2nd rank phys, and 2nd rank charisma (Yep!)

Last edited:
Kei Daidouji, #00ffff
Kuroko.Tetsuya.full.1213572.jpg

Basic Information

Character Name: Kei Daidouji
Character Color: This color! #00ffff
Race: Sapien (Shang Kingdom Ex-Resident)
Background: Criminal

Freedom: Having most of his life being told to do things and how to do them, Kei loves the idea of being finally free to figure out who he is outside of what he has been instructed to do. Kei has never really ever gotten the chance to be a kid, so nobody actually knows what he'll do if he ever gets his freedom.

Songbirds: If he could find the time, he used to whistle back and forth with songbirds outside the window. The older servants would let him get away with it for hours. Kei still does this, albeit unconsciously. The guards often tell him to shut up and stop whistling. He loves mockingbirds the most, as they tend to try to sing with him more than other birds.

Big Green, Grassy Fields: He's read about them, but hasn't had the time to actually visit them. It was one of his vows that he'd actually go see one if he ever got out of prison. He secretly is looking forward to it more than being a free man again.

Dislikes:
Disloyalty: Kei values loyalty, but he hates those who betray him more than anything else. Once a very open book, Kei tends to put up a front of indifference and sarcasm. He trusts people very little now, but would secretly support people to the best of his ability if he liked them enough.

Snow: Kei was usually inside when it snowed, and loved watching it. He never really got the chance to play in it, but he really wanted to play with the other children. He would try to offer the servants a chance at a snowball fight, but was frequently turned down. The Crown Prince once told him to have a snowball fight, but Kei was locked outside for hours while the Crown Prince threw snow at Kei off the Prince's balcony. Kei later fell seriously ill and henceforth disliked snow.

Quirks:
Whistling Fighter: When in a good mood or in an easy fight, Kei will whistle. He doesn't do any particular tune, just whatever tune he makes up in his head. He won't even notice he's whistling either. He also sometimes does this while doing menial tasks, but those are usually prompted by hearing a songbird in the distance.

Wrist Rubbing: While in the employ of the royal family, he was expected to wear metal bracers on his wrists under his clothes. These were meant both as protection, and a reminder how he was in servitude. It didn't bother him until he had them removed when he went to prison. Sometimes, he'll adjust wrist bracers that aren't there.

Pacing: When in small rooms, Kei usually paces them. The first few times it's to map out how much space he has. The rest is to deal with the small room. Kei finds them unnerving, and if there's nowhere to hide, leaves him too vulnerable. The guards to his cell say there's a worn path in his cell from Kei's pacing it every day.

Fears:
Extremely Small Spaces: After getting locked in a closet by accident as a child, Kei has found himself unable to sit still in small rooms or even able to comfortably move himself to be in a small room. It's gotten been with jail time, but Kei will still pace in order to know the space and maximize it. It soothes the fear that he won't be able to escape it or move.

Wish:
To return to his liege's side, the Crown Prince of Shang, and kill him. Without going back to jail, naturally.

Most Embarrassing Moment:
While training to learn to use his knives effectively, he once threw the knife so hard that it bounced off the target, ricocheted off a branch, and finally nailed Kei between the eyes with the hilt of the knife. The force of it actually knocked him out.

Skill Details

Weapon: Knives, Unnamed.
Basic knives that are easily thrown or can be used in combat. While martial arts are most of his fighting style, supplementing his fists with knives for defense and distance balance his weaknesses out. He doesn't have any attachment to his knives, though the one he has the most often is unnamed. He refuses to use it on anyone, leaving the implcation that this specific knife is meant for his revenge.

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Elemental Force Rank: 3rd

Physical Rank: 2nd

Charisma Rank: 2nd

Techs:

Style:
Lāsī hǔ (Leashed Tiger)
This style is favored by those working in noble circles. It uses a small concealable knife with martial techniques. The focus on martial techniques allow the user to swiftly deal with close enemies, and the use of knives allow for distance as they are often thrown in conjunction. Fists are usually enhanced with some form of element, but as it's dependent on the individual, no two styles are the same. This is to prevent knowledge of the technique from becoming common knowledge.

Kei tends to prefer going for a more graceful, yet still aggressive style. He was taught the basics, but as per the rules of the style, he was left to find ways to apply the techniques. Anyone who recognizes the base style will know him to be a highly ranked servant.

"Guard Break" Skill Tree
Base - Guard Break

(Base Tech - Near)
Guard Break (LV 3 - Force)
Kei slides in under an enemy's guard and elbows them in the stomach with his left arm, while aiming a palm strike at the enemy's chin. This launches the enemy into the air.

Arkane - Crashing Star

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Crashing Star (LV 1 - Force)
With a launching kick, the enemy is forced into the air. Kei then leaps up to unleash a flurry of blows against the airborne enemy. With a two-fisted hammer move, he throws them back onto the ground.

Mythic - Maple Fracture

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Maple Fracture (LV 1 - Force)
Kei slides in under an enemy's guard and grabs them, throwing them into the air. With a flick of the wrist, five knives appear in his hand. They are thrown one by one at blinding speeds, landing in vital spots.

"Knife Throw" Skill Tree
Base - Knife Throw

(Base Tech - Far)
Knife Throw (LV 1 - Force)
Kei throws a knife at the enemy.
[LOCKED] Arkane - Prison Drive

(Arkane Tech - Far)
Prison Drive (LV 1 - Fire)
Kei throws a knife at the enemy's feet, after throwing two more, fire cages the enemy, lining them up for further attacks.
[LOCKED] Mythic - Flaming Ghost

(Mythic Tech - Far)
Flaming Ghost (LV 1 - Fire)
Pulling out a knife, Kei covers it in so much fire that the person being targeted can't see the knife. The knife is thrown with as much force as possible. When it hits the person is lit on fire, the flames are much hotter than average.

"Fury Burst" Skill Tree
Base - Fury Burst

(Base Tech - Near)
Fury Burst (LV 1 - Force)
Kei leaps behind an enemy and aims a powerful punch at their back. This usually throws the enemy forwards.
[LOCKED] Arkane - Fury Crash

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Fury Crash (LV 1 - Force)
Forcing the enemy into the air with a powerful kick, Kei leaps up after the enemy. With a powerful punch, the enemy comes crashing back down to the ground.
[LOCKED] Mythic - Echo Deer

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Echo Deer (LV 1 - Force)
Using quick steps and fast movements, Kei does short but powerful strikes at the enemy, first launching them into the air. Then hitting the airborne enemy with knives to keep them aloft for a moment, until he sends them back to earth with a powerful kick.

"Flame-licked Knife" Skill Tree
Base - Flame-licked Knife

(Base Tech - Far)
Flame-licked Knife (LV 1 - Force)
Kei throws a knife at the enemy's feet, after landing it sends up a small column of fire aimed at the enemy.
[LOCKED] Arkane - Flaming Ace

(Arkane Tech - Far)
Flaming Ace (LV 1 - Force)
Kei throws three knives into the air, and throws a fourth. The fourth pulls the others with it, igniting the enemy briefly.
[LOCKED] Mythic - Enchanted Phoenix

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Enchanted Phoenix (LV 1 - Fire)
Kei cloaks himself in fire, lunging towards the enemy to grab them and throw them into the air. He produces ten knives, 5 in both hands, and throws them. The fire moves to the knives and hits the enemy midair.

Relationships

Nobody yet!

Bonus Section

Character Voice: Ryota Osaka
Character Theme: Link
Character Battle Theme: Link

Entering an Easy Battle Line: "Man, this wasn't even worth whistling for..."
Entering a Normal Battle Line: "Another step closer to my goal."
Entering a Hard Battle Line: "... I... Won't let... anyone stop me."
Entering a Boss Battle Line: "Not even you can get in my way!"

Defeated an Enemy Line: "That's one down!"
Defeated by an Enemy Line: "I.... can't be stopped here..."
Resurrected from KO Line: "I promise I'll pay you back for this!"
Using an Item Line: "Sorry, I'll be using this!"

Retreat From Battle Quote: "Ugh, I'll get you next time!"

Normal Victory Quote: "I could have done better."
Tough Victory Quote: "Every... tough fight... makes me stronger..."
Flawless Victory Quote: "Of course."
'Mythic Tech' Victory Quote: "Hahah did you see that? That was amazing!"

'Our Weapons Are...!' Gag Victory Quote: "Our weapons are... Pointed Sticks!"
'Did you see me...?!' Gag Victory Quote: "...Don't we have others things to be doing right now?"

Last edited:
Kagura.%28Gin.Tama%29.600.295626.jpg

"You better believe that I'm gonna be a hero! I'll be the biggest hero ever! Just you watch!"

Full Name:
Sara Marie Tachibana

Female

Ethnicity:

Japanese-American

Hero Name:

Tiger Soul

Quirk:
Tiger Body

Tiger Body is a body enhancement ability that is always active. The user often has the arms, legs, and claws of a tiger when no pushing themselves to transform. This is the normal appearance of the user, but the second form, which is closer to tiger than human, can be used and transformed into. The first, normal form, carries little risk in day to life. The more transformed the user, the closer to basic instincts the user gets, as while in a basic state most users tend to have decent speed and power, transforming more of their body gives them an increased edge at a cost. The user gains fangs, claws, and more agility at the higher transformation. Sara can currently only transform her hands enough to gain claws and legs enough to leap high without losing control. Further practice is required to maintain control the more transformed you are. While transformed, Sara boasts higher agility, climbing, swimming, speed, and strength. These are all doubled in her current transformation form. She also has extremely sharp and tough claws.

Quirk Weakness:
"The more you lean on the tiger, the more it becomes you." It takes a long time to master Tiger Body to its full potential. The masters are calm, collected, and for good reason. If someone becomes emotionally distraught while transformed further, basic instincts take over. Instincts usually entails fulfilling whatever the user wanted to do at any cost. For heroes with this power, this often comes down to "survival". It can mean fleeing from a fight, abandoning allies, tearing the opponent apart to nullify the threat, or destroying anything in between them and the instinct. Parents of children with this quirk often report injuries from their children throwing a tantrum and hurting them. Users of this quirk also tend to behave like tigers themselves, preferring to work alone and eating more meat than average.

Novices aren't used to the higher demands that more full transformations require of them, and thus tire out quicker. Sara currently can maintain her form for roughly an hour before needing to rest. The further she transforms, the more risk of tearing muscle fibers as they aren't used to the higher strain on them by the transformation and newfound strength. Sara is also personally too afraid to push herself to transform more than she is currently comfortable due to her fear of hurting someone while acting on instinct.

Equipment:

N/A

Personality:

Sara Tachibana is a loner, a person who would sooner prefer to do whatever she liked however she liked than take orders day in and day out. While she does end up a loner, she tries her best to be outgoing, but often forces herself more than she does try to be social. She just wants to be acknowledged as the best at what she does. Just like everyone else. People frequently ask her why bother becoming a hero. With her nature and power, it'd be easier to be a villain. She wouldn't have to worry about others, she'd do what she'd want, and transform without fear of losing control. Her answer became a smile and a joke that deflected the topic at hand. At some point, she said she'd become number one without hesitation. She'd earn the top spot and show that anyone can be a hero.

Sara doesn't give up easily. She's stubborn to a fault, which is how she ended up in UA. She's still not certain of the hero she wants to be, but she's certain that she'll figure that out. Maybe. She also knows that if she crumbles, if she gives in to the tiger for a moment, she would no longer be the bright shining star. She'd be the disgraced hero and villain everyone thought her to be. As such, she is too afraid to test her limits. She rarely pushes her boundaries in terms of quirks and tries to be the class clown. Unfortunately, she seems to have very little control over her emotions as of now, and can fly off the handle at times.

Backstory:

Sara only had her mother. She never knew if her father walked out, died, or something else. She and her mother were close, but obvious scars lining her mother's arms concerned a few of her friends. They had been the result of Sara's outbursts. Sara's mother did her best, but was quirkless, and as such there's only so much that a single mother who didn't know how to handle a tiger cub could do. Sara remembers the first time she was in control of a transformation, and that her mother flinched away. It was the first time Sara knew that her quirk caused more harm than good.

She was ten when she found out that her limits included going on instinct and becoming unable to do anything except tear apart her room in a fit of rage. It took her a week to un-transform, and another month before her mother spoke to her again. Sara would have lived out her life without transforming, except she saw a broadcast of a hero saving people from a wrecked building.

They had horns and a tail and pointed teeth like she did. He looked just as scary as she could get, but he was a hero. She said she was going to be a hero, and when the children laughed at her, they all went home with bloody noses and enough bruises to make an MMA fighter wince in sympathy. She told her mother that she was going to be a hero, that she was going to become big and strong and smart and someone who nobody would flinch from.

She spent the rest of her time training, using the time she had to get smart and stong enough to pass the entrance exam, both written and practical. There was no way she'd allow her dream to pass her by, and UA was lauded as the school where the best heroes went. Sara was going to be the best hero ever.

Talents:

• Calligraphy
  • Fast, agile
  • Painting
  • Carving things
  • Photography
  • Cooking

Weaknesses:

• Solo player
  • Stubborn
  • Overexertion can lead to unpredictable behavior
  • Reckless
  • Afraid of her own quirk going out of control

Opinions of Other Students: (Completely Optional)
Suzu Fuchizaki- "Devil boy. He an I are so alike. I gotta work harder to stand out. Hah, at least I'm ready to go at a moment's notice! He takes forever to get ready!"
Azuha Shouya- "Quiet kid. He's smart enough to know how to stay out of my way! Plus, he asks me a bunch of questions about my quirk that I can't really answer. I mean... my second transformation is still pretty scary and stuff. It's easier to lie and say I'm as tiger as I'm going to get."
Yuzuki Matsuda- "Fast girl. Ha, she might be faster than me! Well, she's got a high cost to her abilities, even higher than mine. I'm surprised that she wants to do hero work. She seems like the snotty rich kid type."
Nishinoya Ayeesha- "Bouncy girl. I wanna have a race with her to see who is faster at some point. Gotta show her than all flash and no substance gets her nowhere in the hero gig. Plus she's a brat who needs to lose."
Matsuoka Momoko- "Shy but loud girl. She screams to fight, but I've never seen her talk up much. Like, ever. Maybe it's fitting that she has to yell in order to do her job."
Takagi Sunemizaki- "Villain girl. And people call me evil. In a way I can understand her desire to be a hero. However, I just don't see why yet. She seems to enjoy being just plain creepy."
Maria Amanar- "Puppet girl. I don't like those dolls of hers. They're super creepy. She's also creepy because she looks like those dolls of hers. I don't really want to be on her bad side."
Mezame Nemuke- "Nap kid. Her power seems pretty useless to me. But then again, a lot of heroes have powers that seem like that on the surface. The point is to figure out the best way to use it. However, she seems to think it's all a game."
Renji Mizukomaru- "A guy. Fairly average. Fairly boring. His hair is way more exciting than the rest of him. I see him with his headphones in more often than not. I can't blame him. I would rather not work with others if I didn't have to."
Katsumi Himura- "Teleport guy. He's going to end up on the wrong side of my claws if he teleports behind me. He's too soft and nice for this work. You gotta be tough, curse it! Pretending that you like emotional conflict is a coward's move!"

Last edited:

Skye Seraphine

18 | Female | Human | Bisexual | Daisy, Sky

• Appearance

A girl standing at five foot two and 130 pounds, she hardly strikes an imposing figure. She moves with hardly any grace and tries to act tougher than she is to make up for these failings. Underneath her appearance is somebody who has trained fiercely since she was little, and while in her sister's eyes she has a ways to go, it's easy to see weakness when you're tougher than most people. Skye keeps her purple hair tied up in the back when not sleeping, as she hates it being in her face when she's working, and that's fairly frequently. She tends to wear gloves when out and about, as she has a few small burn scars on her fingers from trying to enchant like her oldest sister when she was much younger.

While she adjusts her clothing make it fit in, the eyepatch is to cover her missing eye. Skye has a scar from a knife wound around that eye. She doesn't get a glass eye because 1) they can be expensive and 2) she thinks she looks really cool. She also figures that it's a reminder of how far she has to go to achieve her dream and overtake her sister.
    Personality

The type of younger sister who desperately wants to help her older sister despite not knowing really how to aside from being a protector. Growing up, her oldest sister Sophia seemed like the coolest and most protective person ever, and so Skye wanted nothing more than to take the burden of protection off her sister's hands so that her sister could finally do what she wanted to. So Skye set to ferverent work learning Hieroturgy so that she could protect her sisters around the clock in the store. Even when she wasn't there. However, the constant losses during skirmishes led to Skye to try and learn from an extra teacher during her free time to improve her martial skills to a point where he sister will allow her to go into VENI as she wishes. She does this because she knows Sophia wanted to be part of that, but was held back because of her and Sonia. Skye blames herself more than anything for holding her sister back.

With Sonia, Skye likes to try and run pranks by her and train with her. Skye loves both her sisters dearly, and interacts with them regularly. However, she wants to go into law enforcement soon, so that she can learn how to better and stronger to help everyone.

Reckless to a fault, Skye goes full tilt into whatever she does, studying, sleeping, working at their inherited shop, whatever she can do to help. She wants to be as useful as she can to everyone, and hates being babied by her older sisters. She wants to be seen as the adult she is, not the littlest and the one who needs protection the most. She likes to play with both to Hieroturgy and Enchantments in order to enhance her skills and make new things that weren't in the world before.

• History

Skye Seraphine is the youngest daughter of the Seraphine sisters. Skye works in the noted Seraphine Enchantment Parlor in the Marsielles District of the island city.

Skye wants nothing more desperately than to be trusted with the shattered remains of her older sister's dreams.

When Sophia was tested and found to have high aptitude for magic, Skye was dazzled. Her sisters were so talented and skilled, and Skye was already trying her best to learn all the odd words and strange things about magic by stealing textbooks from her older sister. She was amazed by this new world. And even more excited to be tested at a level 3 for MASS, just like her sister. She was going to be every bit as skilled and amazing as her sister, and proudly declared to her parents that she was "going to be the best ever". At what, Skye didn't specify.

She tottered behind the steps her older sister took, and enrolled in her school's martial arts club. While her sister was skilled with a sword, Skye worked to master her fists. She never ended up with much, but she still worked hard to master every kata, every punch. She could never be as dazzling as her sister, but she couldn't let that keep her from trying her hardest. She won a few small competitions, but nothing worth note. Skye continued her studying and her first example of Runecraft came from making a small cookie jar that would scream when it detected a hand. However, she had to undo the magic after a day because she somehow managed to make it so that no one could take a cookie from the jar without consequence, not even herself. While it wasn't 'combat magic' she found the idea that she could protect others and work to make things safer in any small way. Her parents quickly found out how determined she was to make something from runes. She tried it on the fridge, cabinets, and several other cookie jars before she perfected it. Surely life would be more of this, of her trial and error attempts at magic...

Skye felt useless at the news of both their parents' deaths. How could she not? Sophia was the one who told them right away, and she took care of everything. Skye could only make hot chocolate and try to give hugs to her oldest sister. She started working even harder to protect their shop after seeing her sister beg for them all to stay together. Skye even accidentally overreached herself a few times, causing some mild worry and a long nap to recover.

When Sophia started doing more enchantments, one desperate looter decided to break in to the shop and tried to hold it ransom until Skye lifted her then admittedly weak restrictions on it. The moment she did, she grabbed a sword from the shelf, something that was supposed to move fast and hit hard. And hit hard it did, because the enchantment wasn't stable yet it exploded upon impact. While it stopped the thief pretty effectively, it also cost Skye her right eye. After the sword explosion, her only concern was Sophia and Sonia's well being. She shrugged off attempts to help herself until she was certain that nothing happened to them.

Skye continued to train with her sister in order to better her skills and fulfill the dream that she blames herself for causing her sister to lose. So she took up another class, with a side job to pay for it, and still studies in her free time. Every time she learned how to better her magic or her combat strength, she applied to towards protecting her sisters. After all, this was her fault. If she hadn't been so pathetic she would have walked out that door and let Sophia have her dream job. She's just a replacement for Sophia, and she's okay with that. Every false smile of Sophia's renews her promise to become even better than yesterday. She has to, because otherwise everything that Sophia gave up for Sonia and Skye will be meaningless.
    ♔[/SIZE]Relationships

Sophia Seraphine - Sophia is the goal. The endgame. If Skye can finally prove to her oldest sister that's she's not a baby then she can work even harder towards the goal of going into Magical enforcement. That doesn't mean she loves her sister any less, but secretly Skye worries that it's all her fault that Sophia never reached her full potential as Magical Enforcer.

Sonia Seraphine- She loves when her middle sister goes teleporting around. While Skye is not nearly as magically gifted as Sonia, that doesn't stop Skye from trying to understand what her sister is trying to do. She thinks a fake human is so cool, and the idea of what her sister is trying to pull off is tricky, so Skye wants to be her emotional support pillar.

• Belongings

Eye-patch- Has a light toughness enchantment built in to protect her eye socket from further damage. It's nothing special, but Skye likes wearing it.

Gloves- Gloves enforced with some added physical protection when used for close combat. They also provide the ability to hid the burn scars on Skye's hands from her failed attempts at Enchantment magic. They're not enchanted mainly because Skye wants them to always work and also because she doesn't only want to own enchanted items.

Summer Photograph- Enchanted so that her one eye looks where each sister is at that moment. Skye likes the memory of that day, and doesn't tend to use that enchantment very often as she is the one that the other two tend to look for the most. Also she thinks it's creepy, and doesn't like her one eye going all sorts of crazy directions.

Rune Cards- Skye is adept at Runic Magic. As such she's built simple one use Rune cards that can be placed anywhere. The commands are limited to 'explode', 'alarm', 'wall', 'electric', and 'freeze'. They are self-explanatory. The reason they are one use is mainly because when used they tend to tear the runes on the paper. Only 'alarm' isn't destroyed when triggered. To actually be functional (and not explode in her pocket), Skye needs to complete the Rune on the card before using them. She carries two of each.

• Capabilities

Mental

Impulsive
    Creative
    Highly Determined
    Ambitious
    Loving
    Compassionate

Physical

Long History of Martial Arts
    Highly Trained Condition
    Some Tactical Awareness
    Magic

[Runecraft] -
    Skye may not be the foremost expert on Runes, but she's determined enough that she certainly proves herself skilled with it despite her age. The wards and Runes around her oldest sister's shop is the best example of her work. While it only affects the first floor, the rule of 'No Theft' is securely cast with some minor supplemental runes to help it keep running. These runes mainly pull in ambient Vis and keep the Hieroturgy running. However, in order to accomplish this, Skye put most of her energy into learning how to best do runes so that the shop would be safe. As such there were many failures before she could manage basic runes.

That experience of failure taught her the limits of what she can and can't do. However, the best part of Runes to her is figuring out how to make something more complex. More creative, one could say. Her Rune Cards tend to be the best example of how she tries to use Runes. How few runes can she use to produce an interesting effect? Each new nuance to runes are interesting to her. While her method of studying runes is more brute force memorization, her efforts make her fully capable of using Runecraft like any other scholar. Albeit... more 'creatively'. Some people know of the work she's done in the shop with runes and ask her from time to time to do small Runecraft things. Her strongest ones that she can do on the fly are the ones on her Rune Cards. She's weaker when there's not an immediate effect, and while can perform long chains of Runecraft, needs time to research chains of runes of more than three. Her favorite to combine are 'explosion' and 'freeze' as it tends to just plaster a certain area in ice.

[Hieroturgy] -
    Part self-taught and part study, Skye learned how to apply Hieroturgy to her sister's shop. Specifically, applying the ability to prevent thefts. While her sister may not be the best, her supply is still wanted by enough people that Skye figured it'd be best to protect it. Not to mention that Magical Enforcers often need this skill. At her current level she is slightly above those her age, but still kind of inexperienced. She hopes to continue to master this skill while in a college.

[Enchantment] -
    While studying magic, she also tried to learn enchanting like her oldest sister. Her attempts... well... she can do very simple work that's not particularly bad. It's below her sister's level, but still not terrible. She's currently 'best' at reinforcement enchantments. People don't usually want her work on these items. However, if someone really doesn't want a good birthday gift for someone else, well... her items are for sale in the clearance bin.

[Reification] -
    She's really good at making fire. And fireballs. And some ice for when the fire gets out of control. She's not bad at this magic, but like Enchanting, she struggles to perform Creation flawlessly which is the root of her issue with this and Enchanting, so while she can do them to a limited extent, she'd prefer to rely on Runecrafting or Hieroturgy when possible. However, since Runecrafting relys on this ability, her skill at dealing with maniuplating vis into runes is better than simply making an element out of vis.

The Fool

"I have to become tougher for those I love."

Last edited:

Kiran Coran

399 | Male | Human - Precursor | Gay | K, Kiki, Coranic

• Appearance

Six feet even and 181 pounds, Kiran tends to stand out in a crowd. While Kiran is of Precursor Descendant origin, he usually glamours himself to look human. Kiran figures that pointed ears are far too memorable and dislikes his family history. While Kiran may not age, only people who have known him for long enough catch on to what he really is. To most, he's just that kinda hot bartender with glasses. To others, they see a gleam in his eye when particularly notable customers come into his pub.

Kiran's glamour tends to downplay his Precursor beauty, and he wears glasses which both hide his face and cure his nearsightedness. Kiran has a few pairs of glasses, some that are more intricate than others. His favorite pair have stained glass design on the hinges of the glasses, which he wears just about every day. Those who see him without his glasses say that he's pretty cute, but he really can't see them without his glasses. He is extremely nearsighted.

Kiran tends to wear simple clothing both in and out of work. The only difference is that when he's working he wears an apron over his black slacks. He tries not to stand out or make much of a splash in the world besides his pub, which is pretty nice. He tends to aim for more of an English pub feel with darts and pool in the back and televisions for those who want to watch sports. He keeps it fair neat and nice. However, much cannot be said for his appearance. He puts minimal effort into his hair and general skin care. His hygiene is pretty good, but if he weren't a Precursor Descendant he'd always look a little worse for wear.

His eyes glow an unsettling white when he manipulates vis.

Personality

A man of distinguished taste, and yet somehow also kind of a slob. He could tell you his favorite wine is a vintage well regarded by people and that he likes opera, but his sleeping area above his bar is more indicative of someone who never heard of putting things away. He says there's a system, but people aren't sure that's true. The exception is his pub, where he keeps it so clean that it's near sparkling. Kiran cares deeply for his pub and can often be seen there, preparing for work or serving up the best pub food around. Lots of high profile people come to relax and eat well. A little secretive, nobody really knows Kiran's whole story. And he's not the type to explain it either.

People will claim he's a convict who just wants to lead a quiet life, or that he's just what he seems to be. Kiran is fine with being known as that 'werid human' rather than be affiliated with his family in any way shape or form. He loves his bar and the money that comes with it, and he doesn't really need much more than that. He's a pretty simple guy, who just wants to live quietly, and those that disrupt his quiet will get a polite but firm 'no'. If they continue, they get a polite but firm fist to the face.

He doesn't give the time of day to people who are rude or look down on him. Even worse, there are rumors about what he does to people who wreck his pub. Kiran often threatens rowdy patrons who feel like they could harm his pub or are rude to him, but really he doesn't need to say much more than 'lifetime ban' to make people fall in line. He loves cooking and his skill shows through, and he's an excellent bartender. Being exiled from the pub means you must have something deeply wrong with you and can even mean impacts on those who go to the pub and see the very public list of lifetime bans. Because yes, Kiran keeps a list on public display. And yes, he does have that list memorized along with faces. It's a bad idea to get on his list, because he will cross the street to avoid you. He just wants everything to stay the same, without change.

They say that his bad side is horrible, that the reason he has no protection on his pub means that he might be truly a terrible person to fight. They're right. Kiran is a brutal fighter. Anyone who gets into a serious fight with him goes to the hospital, no questions asked. He never holds anything back on people who slight him. No matter how old or what race they are.

• History

Born into the Avusahré family of the five Precursor Descendant families in Japan, Kiran was raised in high society and taught only at the finest schools. He was a product of one of the arranged marriages, and his mother and father held no love for each other. He really had no ties to anyone and being an only child his parents tried to spoil him rotten and bribe them to their side. The problem being that Kiran really didn't want any of what his parents threw at him. When he was 16, he found a pub called The Gates of Hell and it quickly because his favorite place to be when not at home. The then owner took a liking to him and hired him as server. Since Kiran didn't really need the extra money at the time, he'd just put it in homeless people's hands. Greg Coran became his real family and Kiran was the happiest he'd ever been, and for a moment it felt like he didn't have to deal with his family drama. He hated having to play the diplomat and try and mitigate his relations, and even more so other people. He liked the pub, which served food and if someone complained they could be shown the door.

Eventually, he was called to be more active in the family and he had to decide between staying at the pub or being a figurehead for some small trading company he didn't care about as well as inheriting some anima from an uncle he hadn't really known all that well. Pressured by his family, he decided to work for the small trading company and was fairly good at it for a while, but felt unsatisfied by what he was doing. It was acting like he cared when in reality he felt far away from what everyone was doing day to day and was so bored he took up cooking. He became pretty good at it, and decided to maybe try his hand at bar tending from time to time.

On a whim, Kiran visited the pub that he liked when he was younger, only to find out the owner, Greg Coran, had passed away about a week ago. Kiran decided to first prepare money to buy the pub for himself, but received a missive about his inheriting the shop instead. Greg Coran had no blood family, it seemed. Kiran owned this pub and had a subordinate run it for a while, until it was burned down by ruffians in the bar that the subordinate couldn't stop. Seeing the island city far away from the ashes of his precious bar, Kiran saw opportunity. That new manager of the budding Trade Company had an 'accident' happen while he was overseas and some guy named Kiran Coran had landed in Ominar with a enough money to his name to do anything he wanted. He built a new The Gates of Hell around where Inerva University would later be founded.

For a while, the glamour Kiran used looked less like his actual self and concealed his identity a bit better, but after 100 years of owning the bar he let it look like him but human after about thirty consecutive years. Legally, he is Kiran Coran the Third, the previous two retiring at seventy and insisting on wearing glamours the whole time. Whether or not the patron believe it, they overlook it for the sake of quiet drinks and great food.

The VIP table in the back is known as the Greg Coran table in memory of the person Kiran considers his actual father.

Relationships

Kiran's family- He doesn't have it on his door, but they're all lifetime banned. They know what they did.

To be edited as needed.

• Belongings

The Gates of Hell- His pub is a pretty good place to be. Do you have money? Then you're welcome inside as long as you're not going to harm anything. Heck, if Kiran likes you enough he'll serve you a plate of food for free if you need it bad enough. The pub is simple and is renovated often enough that nothing feels too 'old' or out of place. The pub itself has a section for tables, a bar, and an area for people to play pool and shoot darts. Everything is clean and neat, and draws a steady amount of people thanks to the college. The locals tend to highly praise this place as a place to get a good drink without too much hassle. The inside is larger than the outside due to spacial magic of course, but that only makes it slightly larger than the average pub. The Greg Coran table sits at the back, walled off enough to prevent people who would snoop or pry. The door has a list on it, with the title 'Lifetime Bans' the names are 'G. Mesh, L. Butz, and W. Wilson'. Upstairs is a livable small living area with a living room and bedroom.

Box Knife- a simple box knife. It's easier to keep one in his pocket than deal with making one every time.

Cellphone- a modern and comfortable cellphone.

Glasses- runes on the inside help maintain his glamour without having to expend vis in order to do so. It's more so he can put it on without effort in the morning. They're also to treat his nearsightedness.

Pick-Me-Up Potions- Bought to help him keep going during rushes or after long nights. They're mocha flavored.

• Capabilities

Mental

Quiet

Can Read Emotions Easily (Although he doesn't want to)

Loner

Magically Gifted

Cooking Expert

Bar Tending Expert

Quick Witted

Physical

Faster than a normal human

Stronger than a normal human

Heightened reflexes

Highly Dexterous

Brutal Brawl Fighter

Magic

[Runecraft] - Imprinted. Typical Runecraft skills, and has the master level from his Uncle. Who inherited it and so on. Thousands of years of knowledge culminating in being able to make a glamour that runs to deny his heritage. There would be something hilariously ironic about it, but if Kiran actually wanted to, he could probably teach an advance Runecrafting class. He once considered trying to make a runic chain that would allow his clothes to wash themselves, but decided that it wouldn't help him. He did expand the space inside the pub on his own, and then decided that if he made it much bigger than that he'd probably have to hire someone.

[Reification] - Imprinted. Talented at this skill, he uses it mostly to make new knives or equipment in his kitchen. He also uses this in his Runecraft, naturally. While the new items aren't enchanted, he could probably put effort towards that if he wanted to. However, he doesn't need to.

[Spatial Magic] - Imprinted. A fairly talented teleporter, he could take others with him when teleporting. His limit is about 5 other people. He can also alter spacial dimensions. He could make the pub a sub-realm, but then that'd mean he'd have to do stuff in order to make sure that it wouldn't become unbalanced and then he'd fuss over it. He could simply properly teleport, but he likes using spacial portals so he can throw his groceries through without having to go back and forth. Thousands of years of experience and Kiran prefers to use this imprinted magic for groceries. He considers it fussy, but a useful tool for making sure his groceries get home quickly and he doesn't have to carry them everywhere.

[Glamour] - Learned. He taught it to himself to try and blend with with normal humans when growing up, and it was stressed to him that he needed it to help blend in. It comes in handy now, but mostly he just uses it to look human. Since his family figures him dead, there's not a huge point in this, but he also doesn't want to draw attention to himself either. Nobody knows what new family drama has come up in recent years, and he isn't eager to find out.

The Hanged Man

"I'm a bartender, not a therapist."

Last edited:
Kyrie0201.600.1514288.jpg

teddy2.jpg
(Alice's style reference. They're called 'Teddy Girls'.)
Appearance -
Long, blonde, and untidy hair spills out over her shoulders. It's one of the rare things she allows herself to relinquish to others demands. The ribbon tying it up is only as there as long as Alice doesn't need to make sure that somebody needs to learn how to be polite. She dresses in shirts and jackets closer to male English dandies, and during the day she does wear a skirt. However, during the night, her hair is tied back, and she wears pants. Scandalous and a rulebreaker, Alice doesn't care who takes her seriously. If they don't, well... there's always the knife in her jacket pocket...

Name/nickname-
Alice 'Rabbit' Westerhouse

Age-

Gender-
Female

Role-
Heavy/Ironbound

Occupation -
Girl Friday/Receptionist for a PI Office

Origin -
Tintagel, England (She's been in New York for 7 years now)

Residence -
A messy apartment a few doors down from her workplace. The building is usually full of doting grandmothers and other English immigrants who frequently contact her for settling disputes they have no desire or taste to deal with. She chose her workplace by going to every door and knocking on them to demand a job.

Personality-
Alice's personality is like a knife. It's sharp, and has no patience for those who mishandle her. Most people see her and only briefly wonder why a woman is knocking on their door asking them to turn down their vinyls. Alice would rather deal in violence than flowery language or cleverness, but she is quite intelligent. As a receptionist, she's skilled and frequently aids in cases with no problem at all. The only hesitation is if the client or target could be rude, which could result in a knife fight. As an Ironbound, she's not afraid to deal with Fay at all, though she knows she is not invincible. However, she sees this as no reason for people to be cruel or rude to her. She either goes down fighting, or not at all.

Bio-
Alice Westerhouse was the perfectly behaved little girl. Until the day she fell ill at 10 years of age. Her parents, upper middle class people who had never met anything that money couldn't cure were paniked. How could their daughter contract metal poisoning? The doctors confirmed it was Iron Fever, but not to worry. It was completely treatable and nearly never fatal. This, of course, didn't put the parents of Alice Westerhouse at ease whatsoever. Simon and Angela Westerhouse were in an uproar and spent the subsequent days off work to tend to their little angel.

Alice recovered in time, as the doctor decreed. However, that meant Alice was never to be out of the parent's sight at all times. Ever. She became coddled and compressed even deeper into being seen as the 'sweet' girl. So, when she became a teenager, she rebelled.

3 trivia facts about your character - their quirks, small details in their life, or anything at all-

Last edited:
Don't think you can stop me.

"For the faceless in tragedy."
Name:
Kimiko Ono

Personality:
Do you know of right and wrong? Kimiko's world exists in black and white, and she won't stop until true justice can be served. Kimiko wants to do the right thing for others, however typically that means crossing a line. Violence will always be met with violence. A crusader of sorts, Kimiko doesn't mind losing things if it's for the 'just' reason.

However, when not openly opposing something she deems 'wrong', Kimiko makes jokes and generally laid back. The type of student who is 'smart, but lazy'. Her grades used to rank somewhere in the upper half of the class, but not quite enough to be notable. However, after befriending a senpai who went missing, she's been hoping that increasing her own potential with learning detective skills and methods to track down culprits. She briefly ran a club in high school which consisted of her investigating various small incidents. She was paid in candy.

Kimiko likes napping in the middle of the day, and tends to skip class if the content seems boring. As of right now, Kimiko is considering making a body double of herself to sneak in to class so she's free to wander the University without prying eyes. Nobody is sure if she's actually going to do so or not, though.

Why Rebel?:
She swore to solve the disappearance of her Senpai.

History:
Kimiko Ono started high school a lazy punk with decent grades. Nobody bothered her, and in turn, she didn't bother anyone. However, one day the class representative saw her taking a test, pausing every so often to write the right answer, then stop and correct it to the wrong one. Every time. Realizing her classmate's potential, the student took matters to the student president. Needless to say, the then president, Akira Hana took it upon himself to kick this student into gear. One shouting match later, the two agreed to have a competition of sorts. Whoever had the higher rank at the end of the year would admit defeat to the other.

Kimiko's grades doubled overnight, shooting right up to the top of the class. Then the top of the school. Smug, she gloated to Akira about it. However, he pointed out her flourishing relationships around her and her sudden rise in fame. He pointed out that she could get into any school she wanted now, and all it took was a little effort.

The relationship soon evolved into deep friendship, using rivalry to bolster it. She was dubbed the 'student coucil mascot' as she had yet to have an official position, but often helped or hung out with them. She even ran for a position, winning due to her already being familiar with the group. Akira announced his graduation, and his invitation to join Orunmila University. Overjoyed, the two stayed in touch over the year, exchanging emails and texts.

Until the day they stopped.

Kimiko tried to inquire why they had stopped, and if everything was all right, but was stonewalled at every turn. Refusing to give up, she pushed herself to find out the reason. While she couldn't bring herself to return to the Student Council, she did start a club of her own. Studying new investigative methods, ways to fish out a culprit, anything to never let the incident repeat. Eventually, the disappearance sank into obscurity, and few remembered it. Kimiko included.

She was part of the science club as well, frequently studying anatomy and other medical things. She found medicine fascinating, but maintained her side-gig as an investigator for various clubs. She was well-known for fast and accurate results.

She was content and didn't think too much about the invitation to a fancy school that came in a fancy envelope. Until she saw the name. This was her chance to fix that wrong from so long ago.

Enrolled As:
Medical Major

Arcana:
Justice

Persona:
Nemesis
"In Ancient Greek myth, Nemesis was the goddess of divine retribution against those who succumb to pride and arrogance. "

Practical jokes, the truth, medical history, and ice cream

Dislikes:
Liars, criminals, people who think they can get away with anything, and rudeness

Trivia:
Kimiko wears a huge set of glasses, but only puts them on when she needs to. They're reading glasses, but she thinks they look cooler when it sits on her head.

Last edited:

Joy-Filled Magical Girl of Wind

Name:
Kaemon Nagamine
Nickname:
Kae
Birthday:

Sexuality:

Straight
Zodiac:
10/31
Source:
Joy - Wind

Personality

SUMMARY
Spunk. Endless energy to funnel towards whatever she does. Apparently she gets good grades too, but that's all through effort. whatever Kae does, she does to the nth degree. So much so that she tends to burn herself out working too hard. She always takes things on herself, not allowing others to take the burden for her, instead. She doesn't have many friends, and seems pretty distant from others. A lot of them seem to be afraid of her spunk and energy. It's just too much for people.

STRENGTHS
High Energy
Kind
Optimistic

WEAKNESSES
Isolated
Runs herself into the ground
Self-sacrificing

Working so hard to fall asleep midway
Lemonade

DISLIKES
Umeboshi
Sleeping In
Being a Burden to Others
Bullies

HOBBIES
Studying
Reading
Playing Games, typically ones where you go fast
Track and Field

HABITS

FEARS

TALENTS

Appearance

HAIR

EYES

SKIN

HEIGHT

WEIGHT

BODY

MARKINGS/SCARS

CLOTHING

Background

PLACE OF BIRTH
Karai City

CURRENT RESIDENCE
Ai City

TRANSFORMATION

EXTRAS

Last edited:
Kobe Shinji, blue, solid
Hibari.Kyoya.full.906768.jpg

"I won't let myself stand in my way anymore."

Link to image source
Character Color Code:
Blue, a default color on the palette

Full Name:
Kobe, Shinji

Date of Birth:
28th, February

Place of Birth:
Kyoto, Japan

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Character Type At Start:
Main Character

LikesDislikesHobbiesFears

SELF INTRODUCTION

Character Theme:
Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion
IMPORTANT MOMENT MUSIC - TRUTH AND TEARS

Character Battle Theme:
Fight On!

Character Playlist:
Shinji Kobe's Playlist

Character Voice Actor:
Junji Majima (as Toru in Coffin Princess Chaika)

[Virtu-Ava Section]

Unhappy.Refrain.600.1919188.jpg

Note: He rarely uses his Virtu-Ava because it happens to look like something from a game he plays.
Image Source
Weapon:

Fists and manipulation of illusions.

Grades Stats:
40+54=94

Dice NumberSubjectCharacter's Grade
1JapaneseA (13 points)
2EnglishB+ (11 points)
3World HistoryA- (12 points)
4MathematicsA- (12 points)
5Home EconomicsD+ (5 points)
6Physical FitnessC+ (8 points)
7Nature ScienceC (7 points)
8Computer StudiesB- (9 points)
9MusicB- (9 points)
10CalligraphyC+ (8 points)
[Battle Actions]

Offensive Attacks

Double Vision
TYPE: Offensive Near
DESCRIPTION:
An image of him is left behind while two images and himself strike the opponent from behind.

Checkmate
TYPE: Offensive Ranged
DESCRIPTION:
Twelve images of himself appear and independently attack. Only himself and the 'queen' image can hit the opponent solidly.

Double Vision
TYPE: Offensive Near
DESCRIPTION:
An image of him is left behind while two images and himself strike the opponent from behind.

Checkmate
TYPE: Offensive Ranged
DESCRIPTION:
Twelve images of himself appear and independently attack. Only himself and the 'queen' image can hit the opponent solidly.

Defensive Counters

Hit Me Harder, Just Try!
TYPE: Defensive Near
DESCRIPTION:
Every time he's hit an image of himself appears nearby. It is random whether it's solid or not.

Second Life
TYPE: Defensive Ranged
DESCRIPTION:
An image of himself is thrown in front of himself and hit by the attack. Shinji remains free to attack afterwards.

Hit Me Harder, Just Try!
TYPE: Defensive Near
DESCRIPTION:
Every time he's hit an image of himself appears nearby. It is random whether it's solid or not.

Second Life
TYPE: Defensive Ranged
DESCRIPTION:
An image of himself is thrown in front of himself and hit by the attack. Shinji remains free to attack afterwards.

[Relationships Section]

The World / Neutral
"I dislike having my life be dictated by the RNG. However, we must all accept that our lives are ruled by it. Even if it means that everything is randomly decided, it just means plans don't work out."

Class 2-A

Nozomi Yuri (Female)
/ Positive / Best Friends (Event Change!!)
Then
: "We met through student government, shortly after I met Toshi. I thought that there were times that we'd end up trying to kill each other because of her work ethic and overall attitude about the student government. Over time, I made note of some of the stuff she watched to try and understand her better, but now I watch it regularly on my own. I blame her for this, but I'm also thankful for it too. I suspect that she's catching onto my ruse."

Now: "I'm going to make a change in myself. She noticed how I was acting and called me out on it. I hope that now we can just be friends, instead of mentor and mentee and hopefully this means that this will change my other relationships too."

Kane Leo (Male) / Negative / Arbitrarily Friends
"Toshi likes hanging around him. That's about how much I tolerate him. I don't hate the guy, but all the same people keep talking about him and I don't get it. He's just kind of annoying at the best of times. Lately, though, he's gotten worse. I kinda... want to deck him in the face?"

Chiyo Imada (Female) / Negative / Broken Middle School Friend
"Something about a blind date? Oh, she was probably upset that I tried proving her wrong about her guess. I mean, no hard feelings towards her, but honestly I wonder why that bothered her so much."

Fujibayashi Ren (Female) / Positive / Childhood Friends
"I can't believe she's related to Chiyo. Still, it was kind of fun to see the different pranks those two pulled off way back then. Not that I'd tell her that, because she'd just go big on them and I don't want to deal with that. Also, I think she messed with my Personal Optical Projector, because one day I picked it up and there was a bunch of yaoi on it. I'm going to kill her."

Asakura Kyouko (Female) / Positive / Rivals
"Why is always a competition? Still, I have to admire her drive and determination. I wish I had it, to be honest."

Sakurazaki Hajime (Male) / Negative / Betrayed Friends
"He slapped me on the back. I had a sunburn. He called me a baby, and well... things escalated and I'm pretty sure that now he won't even acknowledge that he was in the wrong. I was too stubborn to accept anything less than an apology then, so I guess it's partially my fault, but honestly I told him what was wrong and he still wouldn't apologize."

Class 2-B

Wakahisa Totohaku (Male) / Negative / Arbitrarily Friends

"Uh, I think that's Yuri and Robert's friend? Uh, I don't think we've talked."

Hayata, Umeko (Female) / Positive / Childhood Friends
"That's...Chiyo's sister right? and Ren's? She's pretty cool, I hear about her a lot. We did hang out a lot when I was younger, but not so much anymore."

Okubo Sakura (Female) / Negative / Betrayed Friends
"Ever since I made Chiyo sad, she seems to have it out for me. I think it's also because she knows. So she doesn't trust me at all, which is fair but does she have to threaten me every time our eyes meet?"

Nakahara Rose (Female) / Positive / Childhood Friends
"I met her when I was younger, but since she traveled a lot we wrote each other a lot of letters. She's pretty cool for a rich kid, though. Usually the stereotype is that they're stuck up and awful, but she never treats me like trash."

Nishiyama Ai (Female) / Negative / Fierce Rivals
"Needless to say, she's pretty good at pegging me as a liar. She doesn't get it at all! Why is everyone that knows so interested in pushing me into doing stuff I'm not comfortable with? Therefore, there's no way I can get along with her ever."

Takayama Hiro (Male) / Positive / Friend
"We get along fairly well, even if he tends to attract the bad element of Hisakawa."

Tsubasa Mika (Female) / Negative / Betrayed Friends
"SHE KEEPS SLEEPING IN CLASS. It's literally so bad that I was blamed for it once and I snapped at her."

DEPARTED CHARACTERS

We march on. I'm no world savior, but if I can save the people close to me... Kimiko Ono &&& Ko (Shinji Kobe)
I'm not who I was when our world fell to ruin. I'm sorry...

Kimiko Ono
No more tragedies.

• "I'm a detective, not some magical boy summoner!"

Character Type: Summoner
    Character Name: Kimiko Ono
    Character Color Code: Blue-green! #00A885 under as rgb(0, 168, 133)
    Race: Human
    Roleplay of Origin: Persona: Resist Your Calling (sheet)

Character Voice: YouTube Link
  • "I see you want to know more about me? .... Why? I'm an open book."

Personality Summary:
    Do you know of right and wrong? Kimiko's world exists in black and white, and she won't stop until true justice can be served. Kimiko wants to do the right thing for others, however typically that means crossing a line. Violence will always be met with violence. However, when not openly opposing something she deems 'wrong', Kimiko makes jokes and generally laid back. The type of student who is 'smart, but lazy'. However, after befriending a senpai who went missing, she's been hoping that increasing her own potential with learning detective skills and methods to track down culprits. She briefly ran a club in high school which consisted of her investigating various small incidents. She was paid in candy. Kimiko likes napping in the middle of the day, and tends to skip class if the content seems boring.

Her laid back personality annoys Ko (also known as Shinji) to no end. She typically lets him handle most of the "hard stuff", and happily lets him handle most of the plot driving forward. However, once she finds injustice Ko has to hold her back. There's been a few times in the story where Kimiko has nearly just charged in to kill the villian.

After the reveal of Yuri as a murderer, it was eventually Shinji who had to talk her down. It took a long time, but eventually Kimiko started talking to Yuri again. Kimiko never quite forgave Yuri, but eventually understood the situation was more complicated. She seems to have shifted a little on her stance towards black and white mentality.

• Practical jokes; Kimiko loves little harmless jokes. Not enough to harm anyone, but confuse them. Her faverite target has been the prim and proper Yuri. She stopped after Yuri was revealed as murderer, and shifted her target to Ko.
    • The truth; In her orignal world, her side gig was to be a detective. She wanted to solve the disappearance of her older mentor student, but since she can no longer do that, she pushed forward to try and become someone who wants to solve all the mysteries of the world. She doesn't care about Unification or Restoration or any of that. Just what interests her in the moment.
    • Medical history; Kimiko was also a medical student in her world. She was supposed to study medicine, whether or not she wanted to. However, she kept up her studies in Limbo, since it was more a practical skill now than an expectation.
    • Ice cream; her favorite flavor is cookie dough.
    • Her car, Sandy; she won this in a race for a Fragment key. She won and since then she's happily been enjoying the independce of owning a car. Of course, she's also the go to driver for the group because of it, but she doesn't mind.

Dislikes:
    • Liars; those who lie are lower than low. They're hiding behind a mask made of paper, and it's her job to wreck it. She'd rather just get to the heart of the problem and solve boring things quickly.
    • Criminals; Her sense of justice won't allow her to let criminals to get away with it. She hates nothing more than knowing who the criminal is and letting them get away with it. However, she's let Yuri go in exchange that Yuri change her ways. The next time Yuri steps out of line, Kimiko will fix the problem.
    • People who think they can get away with anything; people who know they've done wrong, and think that no matter what something will protect them. Money, justice, corruption, she hates it all. She'll destroy those types of people first.
    • Rudeness; there's no reason to be rude. She may appear lazy, but she'll be polite. No reason to just be rude if they don't deserve it.
    Proud of:
    • Her Car: Kimiko once challenged a guy to a race in the Patchwork Worlds and won. She got his car. Now she spoils it nearly as much as he did, and she's even named it 'Sandy'. The car gets wrecked every other mission, but Kimiko's taken steps to fix it every time. She's become really handy with the tools.
    • Medical Knowledge: In her world, she was working to become a doctor because of expectations foisted upon her, but in Limbo Kimiko's skills have saved quite a few people.
    Ashamed of: (at least 2)
    • Her own powerlessness; in her world she was on the cusp of unlocking her own potential with her Persona. However, when her world fell apart, she was forced to part with that part of herself. Sometimes she'll try to summon it in battle, to no avail.
    • Shinji Kobe (Ko); Shinji represents a few aspects of people that she hates. He lies about who is to the group, pretends to be someone else, and acts like he can get away with it. However, while they aren't always seeing eye to eye, the two work together well. Kimiko just wishes that her Spirit wasn't such a liar.
    Fears:
    • Dying; even though she knows that in Limbo, and won't permanently die, she still doesn't want to lose all her memories. All that knowledge lost, it would be too much to bear for her. She's come so far without dying. Not to mention, she would lose control of Ko, and doesn't know where the spirit would go if they were separated.
    • Growing too attached to the Group; while she's been working on it, she can't help but worry about how permanent this all is. Because she grew up a child of a military man, she never got to stay in one place with one group for too long. If she loses this group too, it would be too difficult for her.
  • Bio (Original Setting):

Kimiko was born to a military family, shortly adapting to the moving around, she graduated from high school. Pledging to save her friend from a mysterious university, Kimiko plunged straight into the heart of the beast, unknowingly having forgotten her friend in the meantime. She never found him and the world was destroyed before she even finished her oritentation.

Bio (In Limbo):

Her world has since become overrun beings known as 'Shadows'. Unable to return, Kimiko was stranded. She dreamed of a young man as alone as she was, but it almost looked as though he was split in half. Half a strange blue haired soldier uniform, and half a normal boy with black hair and glasses. He looked pained from the split and seemed to try to crawl back to his home.

Eventually, the two moved from meeting in dreams to reality. Ko appeared mysteriously in the middle of night before Kimiko, who actually kicked the spirit from fright. Eventually, the two agreed to go travel the Patchwork Worlds. Ko had different goals from Kimiko, but agreed in the hopes of fufilling them. Kimiko wanted to travel and find a new world for her to inhabit. Eventually, she ran into the group. She agreed to join them since there was strength in numbers.

Shinji lied about who he was, and Kimiko covered for him. Since then, her spirit's name has been Ko. She doesn't mind covering for him, but is still bothered by it. By the current time of confrontation, Kimiko has been questioned about the real person behind her Spirit, but won't answer. She won't lie, but she also won't give an answer. She respects that there are secrets she shouldn't tell, in spite of her hating them.
  • Bond to Party: Good Friends
    Performance Rank: Capable of Doing So

Ideology: Independent. Survival. Without a safe world to come back to, she wants simply to survive.

Skills + Equipment:
    • Detective Skills; Kimiko is good at assessing a situation at a glance. She's talented at it, and frequently know things just ahead of the group. However, that's only when she's actually trying. When she's not, she might fall behind knowing things with the group.
    • Notebook; she has a ton of sketches and notes in it. Most are in code, but some are just illegably written. Nobody knows what she's written down besides that there's no point in trying to understand it.
    • Bedroll; Ko is in charge of cooking and self care. Kimiko ony knows one thing and that's to sleep comfortably at night on the ground.

Support Skill: Not rolled yet! Be patient!

I'm Ko! It's nice to meet you!
Ko (Shinji Kobe)

• "My name is Ko. It's... uh... nice to meet you?"
    Character Type: Great Spirit
    Character Name: Ko (Shinji Kobe)
    Character Color Code: Updated Blue! #2C82C9 or rgb(44, 130, 201)
    Appearance in Original World:
    DON'T LOOK AT ME

Race: Human
    Roleplay of Origin: Hisakawa Koukousei III - My High School Life is Despairingly Governed by the Cruelly Impartial RNG

Character Voice:
    Junji Majima (as Toru in Coffin Princess Chaika)
  • "Uh... we haven't met, have we?"
    Personality Summary:
    As Shinji, he used to be prim, proper, and stuff down anything that didn't fit the ideal Class President or Student Council identity he had formed for himself. Locking parts of his personality away, he grew more and more isloated and depressed.

However, when he was summoned in his virtu-ava form, he took on the name Ko. Instead of sealing away his dorkyness and chunnibyou, he instead embraced it. He let himself be as werid as he wanted and was geninuely enjoying his guise. Ko as a whole is very adventurous and willing to do things without thinking them through. As a result he's more reckless, but he thinks the change is for the better. However, Ko still has to take over most of the basics when traveling alone with Kimiko, becoming the 'responsible one' once again.

• Flowers; he just thinks they're neat, and without worrying about how he's percieved, he can embrace his love of flowers. He frequently is found with some in his pockets.
    • Books; Ko likes to read in between jobs and finding Fragment Keys. He espcially loves cheesy romance books. Also literally any games, or stories he can scavenge on a mission.
    • Ballroom Dancing; he likes the feeling of dancing with someone. Espcially ballroom dancing. He finds it incredibly romantic.
    • Romance; Ko likes romance in any form. He's incredibly in love with love. Sometimes to the point where Kimiko has had to reel him in.
    Dislikes:
    • Rain; he doesn't like it. It makes him feel cold and alone. Something about being wet and cold just isn't appealing to him. He'd much rather be inside.
    • 'Spirit Mode'; he doesn't like to be reminded that he's just a spirit. Staring at Yuri and realizing something happened to make him into a Spirit rather than a summoner is shameful to him. The form is just as limiting as it is freeing to him.
    • Laziness; Kimiko would rather sleep all day than get anything done. Ko would prefer to always be moving forward, working hard to solve the problem and save the world. Of course, he's limited by his summoner in this aspect.
    Proud of:
    • How He's Fooled the Party; As far as the party is aware, Ko has always been Ko. Shinji Kobe is a separate being from Ko, and has never the two met. There was an incident in a world where he pretended to be 'taken over' by Shinji, because he needed to use knowledge from Hisakawa to convince the group how to find their way around Hisakawa while being separated from Yuri. He pulled it off flawlessly, he thinks.
    • His Fighting Skills; he wasn't a fighter in his orignal world, but Limba has afforded him the ability to keep people safe. He'll be the first line of defense if others need it. He won't back down from a fight this time.
    Ashamed of:
    • His Old Self; a stick in the mud who vanished just as easily as he worked. There was no one he saved, nobody who he could reach out to. He was alone, and never really seemed to have anyone by his side. If he could choose one person to be now, he would remain Ko and give up being Shinji forever.
    • The Bodysnatchers Incident; Shinji was proud to have fooled everyone, but mad at himself for having to pretend to be his old self. It just reminded him of how useless he had been. Not to mention, he wished he had come up with a better lie. It felt like he was just suppressing who he was again, too.
    Fears:
    • Ghosts; A well known ghost-fearer, Ko would rather be un-summoned than deal with anything supernatural. The irony has not escaped him, but he simply just cannot deal with Ghosts, Zombies, or magic.
    • Failure; Ko would rather lose everything than fail to save the world. He figures that he's already failed once, that's why he's in Limbo. The world must have been destroyed when he failed to help Yuri and the others, and so can be a bit reckless at times.
  • "Hey! No looking! ... Well it's not like I can stop you but no blabbing, ok?"

Bio (Original Setting):
    Shinji Kobe was in charge of helping Student Council, and the Social Morals Comittee. He was the average student who suppressed all his otakuisms deep beneath the surface along with anything else that didn't fit his image of 'perfect student'. It was a perfect balancing act that started to go wrong when he could only hopelessly as people started mysteriously vanishing.

He was desperate to get the class to join together and work as one. The world just... ended one day. He remembered looking at Yuri upset... and then falling down to the floor like a puppet with cut strings. Then nothing.

Bio (In Limbo):
    He remembers dreaming of a girl with fire in her eyes and a heart for justice. He reached out to her, and appeared in a strange land. Just before he could finish processing it all, he was punched to the gut and knocked to the ground. Kimiko had nearly knocked him out in a sucker punch. Soon after, the two figured out the situation and then resolved to go traveling. Shinji hoped to locate his own world, hoping that his being a Spirit meant that it was out there... somewhere.

Kimiko and Shinji ran into the MIZONOHARA Unit after nearly dying to some monsters wandering their current Patchwork World. Kimiko was content to continue her journey, but Shinji recognized Yuri. However.... Yuri didn't recognize him. Knowing this was a second chance, he persuaded Kimiko to join the group.

After running into Yuri, he dubbed himself 'Ko'. Claiming he was someone else entirely, he managed to pass off the ruse to the others. As time went on, he allowed himself to be sillier or more nerdy or just plain more open with the others. At one point, while in the world of Hisakawa, he passed himself off as being posessed as... himself to navigate a fragmented group to one place. Kimiko nearly gave him a migrane for such a boneheaded idea.
  • Weapon: (Your Character's Primary Weapon(s) they use in battle)
    His fists, an innate knowledge of some kind of martial arts, and illusion magics.

Skills + Equipment:
    Illusionary Opponent- Ko flits between his real self and false selves, making himself unpredicatable. Anyone expecting a straight up and down fight between themselves and Ko has another thing coming. While he primarily is skilled in making shadow clones of himself, he can also create minor illusions of pitfalls, or small creatures. He can teleport between each illusion, but only between his other Selves, the minor illusions are too small to move between.
    Simple Cooking and Cleaning- Kimiko refuses to do this, so Shinji picked it up for himself.

[Section 4 - Relationships (For Both Characters)]

Relationship Details:

Kimiko | Ko

Relationship to Each Other:
Trusted Ally | Good Friends
"I wish you'd tell them the truth, Ko." | "Don't worry. Maybe when this is all over, I will."
The two may not always see eye to eye on everything, but the two are so often in sync that one can forget how rocky their relationship started. Kimiko knows that she can trust Ko to watch her back, even if he won't tell everyone everything. Ko knows that Kimiko is pretty black and white minded, and while he doesn't want to lie... it's easier for him to be someone else entirely. The two know that there's no secrets between them, at least, and sometimes, when you want to know the truth of everything, that's enough.

To
Yuri | Tsubaha:
A Repentant Murderer | An Odd Friendship
"She still killed people. That will never be just to me, but I can let it go. A little." | "I'm just glad Yuri is okay. Even though Yuri doesn't know it's me, I still want to help her."
Kimiko sees a person who was a murderer. Over time and hearing Yuri's regrets, Kimiko has admitted that there can still be some redemption for a criminal. However, the second Yuri steps out of line again, Kimiko will reset Yuri as many times as it takes until Yuri is obilterated. Ko knows that Kimiko won't let go of that aspect of Yuri, and has a hard time with it himself. Knowing that Yuri had a side of her buried like him... Ko took it upon himself to help pull Yuri away from the dark depression she was spiraling into.

Kimiko likes learning about sword skills and other cultural notes from Tsubaha. Ko isn't super interested, but doesn't mind watching the two talk. He's pretty sure those two could go for hours with odd stories.

To
Sukimaru | Kiri:
Good Friends | Barely Tolerant
"I need to learn more about how to run a business from her!" | "Stop napping! We're in a life or death situation!"
Kimiko likes learning about other worlds, and Sukimaru's world is no exception. What could be more exicting than the future? Well... business management, it turns out. Since Kimiko wants to run a small detective agency of her own someday, she wants to know how to work the books and become big. Ko more or less just likes talking to Kita.

Ko hates seeing Kiri napping around camp. It reminds him of his own Summoner, and since he can't channel his frustration towards her without punishment, he vents it at Kiri instead. He also remembers doing this to another classmate... long ago... Kimiko and Kiri swap napping tips, and are frequently both trying to nap without getting interrupted. The nap alliance was formed between the two of them.

Body Snatcher -
Ko once pretended to be possessed.... by himself. Or rather, his old self, Shinji Kobe. The group had been split up and he knew the halls of Hisakawa well enough to help guide people back to one spot. He remained 'possessed' for the rest of the mission, but he hated it the whole time. It felt like he was cutting off limbs to play the part, and since then has been grateful to Kimiko for covering his slip-ups.

Military Brat -
Kimiko's father was in the Military. As such she moved around a lot. She also doesn't really want to be fully integrated integrated into the group out of fear that they'll leave her... or she will. she's also deathly afraid of losing all her memories and Ko by dying, thus leaving the group through some else's will... like when they moved around.

The Precious, Precious Car -
Kimiko once won a car in a race against a jerk for a Fragment Key. She won both the Key and the car. It has henceforth been named Sandy and gets wrecked nearly every mission. The true mystery is if it's still the same car or if all the parts being replaced means it's a new car. What doesn't waver is that Kimiko is both the designated driver or the group and dedicated to maintaining it.

[Section 5 - Pair Combat Attributes (For Both Characters)]

Attributes:
Manifestation - F (0 points)
Power - F (0 points)
Intuition - F (0 points)
Agility - F (0 points)

Last edited:

Welcome to DEAD!

The Demon Eradication Alliance Department (DEAD) is in charge of the elimination of demonkind by using demons. You are a Demon or a Handler.

Either way, you are now a hunter of the Dark Corners of Hollow City. Your job is kill without regret, even if they look human, because if a single demon were to roam free... we would all be doomed. So go forth, for mankind and for the sake of those lost.

And don't think too hard about where demons come from.

This is DEAD, an RP where you kill demons. Think hard about who you are and what you believe, because maybe things aren't so straightforward.

Yes, that means that I am keeping track of your choices. Yes, that means I will hold you accountable. However, I'm not a mean GM by any means. I just want to make an experience that may be more than meets the eye, and things happen in the background.

What I'm Looking For: 4-8 players. I may take more, depending on interest.
How Long will this be? About a month, or one Job. If things are progressing well... maybe there will be a sequel?
Are we using dice? Maybe! Before we start I will discuss if we want dice as a group. I have a system in mind, but only if players agree.
Where's the OOC? I have a discord server set up, and we'll have one here on iwaku, but discord tends to be more lively.

So! That means I need to give you some overviews on lore, worldbuilding and what you know!

• Are you paying attention? They can see you.

Hollow City: Humanity's Last City
    Hollow City exists within the Barrier, isolated from the world at large. And for good reason; there's nothing outside. About 500 years ago, the whole world was involved in a catastrophe known as the Demon Incident. The Hollow City was raised from the scraps of technology found by the survivors, and flourished to the point that there almost seems to be no recollection of the near apocalypse in the minds of the citizens. The only reminder left is the moon, filtered through the Barrier, turns red at night.

The city is run by The Council, a group known only by their masks. They form different departments, and each are in charge of a different aspect of keeping the citizens safe. The Council is magnanimous, and always are fair to their citizens. No citizen criticizes The Council.

Hollow City is full of all walks of life, and most don't ever struggle to find happiness within the city, frequently filled with any store full of just about anything one could need. Money isn't an issue in Hollow City, and The Council ensures everyone can maintain their livelihood through trade or bartering.

The only places an unknowing citizen should not go are the Dark Corners. Places the Barrier cannot touch at night. Due to the Barrier running on solar energy, it diminishes at night. Citizens are appraised of where the Dark Corners are via the daily news broadcasts. They tend to fluctuate, but can be pretty much in similar spots every night.
  • THE COUNCIL KZZZZZZT KZZZ

The Council; The Most Just
    There are five total Council Members. Economy, Governance, Law, Justice, and Demon Eradication. Each wears a specific mask for each. The one pictured above is Justice (She/her). This is Economy (He/Him), this is Governance (They/Them), this is Law (They/Them), and this is Demon Eradication (She/her). No human alive has ever seen The Council's faces. None ever will. The Council hides their face to protect us all.

Each title is self explanatory, and frankly since the only one the RP pertains to will be Demon Eradication, we will focus on that department and their Council Member.

Demon Eradication is in charge of Demon Management and Disposal. When the city was first created, it was the primary department which took charge in order to create stability within the city. Over time, Governance took over and started to sort people into their Future Prospects. However, because the city gives out Prospect Tests, the Demon Eradication department will recruit people with the potential to stand up against Demon threats. What exactly qualifies people to this department is a secret known only to the Council Member.

The Council Member will frequently visit lower ranked Demons and Handlers, personally assigning tasks to each section. She also likes to bake and also has treats in the break rooms. She requests to be called Cecil, though those that disobey the Order to properly address Council Members will be punished. Severely.
  • Can you hear me? This isn't what you think.

D.E.A.D.; Those That Fight The Dark​
    Congratulations! You've passed the requirements to become the cream of the crop. No, the cream of the cream of the crop!

Only those qualified to become a Handler can join the Demon Eradication Alliance Department. That means that you've been hand-picked by a Council Member! Unbelievable! Your job as Handler is to maintain your squad which will be 1:1 with actual Demons! However, there's no need to worry. These Demons have been Leashed. A secret ritual performed by your Council Member for no charge. Isn't that magnanimous of her?

A Leashed Demon cannot disobey their Handlers. A Leashed Demon will be tied to all Handlers in a Squad, so while some Demons may become partners with squad members, this is because being Leashed allows a Demon access to human emotions. Relationships with Demons outside of work are forbidden. Those that disobey this directive will be punished and purged from all records.

Handlers can be blessed with what is known as Magitech that manifests powers similar to a Demon's, such as fireballs, or gravity manipulation. Magitech is made specifically for an Agent and cannot be used by anyone else. Those that use Magitech outside of official capacities will be punished and purged from all records.

Your job as an Agent is take on jobs from the Council Member of your Department herself. These jobs typically are to kill or clear out a Dark Corner, but can also be guarding a Dark Corner from infiltration from the Demon Menace.
  • A demon will do anything to survive.

Demons: The Demon Menace​
    Demons. Humanoid pathetic creatures who play on Agent's pity right before killing them. Make no mistake, demons will kill you without hesitation. Their powers are strong, and are masters of manipulation. When you see a demon, do not hesitate. Kill it. Demons may look like family members, but that's part of their illusionary magics.

Leashed Demons may feel sympathy with their non-Leashed brethren. Only Veteran Leashed Demons are allowed to dispatch a demon on their own. Newly Leashed Demons may let demons escape. All demons are serial killers. Do not let a serial killer loose in the city. Do not let the Demon Incident repeat. Kill them all. Leashed Demons will not remember a time when they were not Leashed, Agents are not allowed to try and cause them to remember. This is because Demons who remember their past may go on a rampage.

Leashed Demons are collected by the Council Member. No Agent is allowed to collect Demons for them to become Leashed. None.

Rules:
  1. Be cool. Drama is for the RP, not for the OOC.
  2. Are they the GM (me) or Mod Staff? If yes, listen to them!
  3. I'm not a mean GM, if you're reasonable, I'm reasonable.
  4. Under 'Allegiance' in the CS write, 'The Council'. I need to know you're reading the rules.
  5. Yes, I will be reading sheets. I reserve the right to reject a sheet if it needs work.
  6. Iwaku rules are in full effect.
  7. Have fun!
Name:
Appearance: (yes I prefer anime, but written and real FCs are accepted.)
Allegiance:
Race: (Human? Or Demon?)
Personality:
History: (If you are a Demon, your history starts after being Leashed.)
Magitech/Demon Magics:

Last edited:
Pixiv.Id.5279612.full.2845716.png
Akane Tachibana
橘 茜

Color: THIS! #9365B8

Appearance:

A short girl with white hair and a purple ribbon tied into it. Her amber eyes seem to always catch the sky. Carries around a small pair of glasses, for when she's reading. Most people tend to glance over her, because she dresses pretty plainly and is usually in uniform.

Height:
1.6 meters or 5' 3''

Bio:
A girl who in elementary school claimed that she was going to be a hero.

However, her closest friend outshone her. When Akane hesitated, Hanako acted. She saw that she could barely stand at her friend's side. As time went on, Akane believed herself incapable of helping people. She became convinced that she could never stand out next to Hanako. She accepted that she was a 'mob' character at best. The supportive best friend who vanishes mysteriously so the better heroine can take over.

So she played her role to the best of her ability. She helped out here and there, but did her best not to stand out. She took up quiet and unobtrusive hobbies in order to play her role better. Most people aren't aware of her hard work, and that's okay by her. She just wants to be a useful tool. That's fate, isn't it?

Likes & Hobbies:
Reading, especially fantasy and comics. She likes to pretend that Hanako is the protagonist sometimes.
Helping others, she likes to aid other clubs. She's a frequent flyer around the sports clubs especially. Rumor has it that she's stronger than she looks.
Cacti, she likes succulents too, but ball cacti are the best. She likes that they flower and work hard to make one big flower.
Bunnies, she thinks they're soft and fluffy. She's also in charge of the class pets.
The sky, she often gets up to see sunrise and makes it a point to see the sunset. She likes how endless it is.

Dislikes:
Her own cowardice, she can't stand doing things that might attract attention, but she wants to be able to help.
False people, people who put on fronts and pretend to be something they're not.
Magical girl shows, she thinks they're 'too flashy'. Especially the one that's on right now... MagiMagi... Somethinglight.

Quirks:
Rubbing her neck, when she's nervous, she rubs her neck and runs her hands through her hair.
Rolling shoulders, when she's tired she rolls her shoulders to stretch them out.

Fears
Being The Center of Attention, knowing everyone is watching her, expecting her to be good.
Being Helpless, helping people is like oxygen to her, if she can't help anyone then she might as well suffocate.

Mahou Shoujo
Ranka.Lee.full.2827463.png

Magical Girl Name:
Guardian Heart

Wish:
To no longer fear being the center of attention.

Magical Theme:
Stage Magic

Weapon:
A magical wand a la classic magical girls.
Gn9i6fl9eMxyrwlNIHM7mLhFinPbs8pTGOHf7HEXvFffefpR1twxx3lzLFq5719McJsHpAlyg02r4QKTk5Dzoo8R3kbnwS8SxwdB36q6fkw2KGuwgcrdEtQwD1hV-lOdzm-0XWv7qPBBKqrLHy9IUR3ZKzGMG15LydvB2pJyp4fn9X0

Attacks:

Now You See Me!: Disappears in a puff of smoke and appears behind an enemy. This actually makes a set of trapdoors that link to each other that she uses to teleport back and forth, but anyone can use it for as long as it lasts.

Mr. Rabbit!: Summons a giant mallet out of a magic hat after she puts her weapon in. She calls it Mr. Rabbit.

Witty Repartee: Summons a rapier out of a magic hat after she puts her weapon in. She wasn't as clever with this one, but insists that she is.

Magic Hat: When she puts her weapon in, sometimes the magic fails and she has a hat to work with. Well, can't blame a performer for getting hands dirty, can you? Putting on the hat gives her boosted power as long as she wears it.

Bonds:

CAST: TO BE PLACED IN AT SOME POINT

Npcs:
Name: Hanako Mirai
Appearance:
Pixiv.Id.5279612.full.2845712.png

Bio/Role:
The Idol of the School, the Golden Child, dress it up how you like, Hanako probably could do no wrong. Smart, and getting smarter all the time, she stuff fear down deep and rolls up her sleeves. She is never far from Akane, though that is more through Akane's insistence than Hanako's. Hanako is frequently the powerful class president who makes sweeping and obvious things to help other students.

She seems pretty perfect on the outside, but she still leans on Akane to know the inner workings of the school. Thanks to Akane gathering intelligence and her popularity, the pair usually can get most things done. However, because of the pedestal that Hanako has been placed on since middle school, she's the opposite of Akane. Afraid of the attention because if she fails... but needs and craves it so badly that she would walk on glass for her fellow students.

Bond:
Childhood friends

Morality:
The NPC in question just drove over a person with their car, thanks to careless driving. The person is still, barely, alive. What do they do?
Call 911 (or other country equivalent) and give cpr until the professionals arrive. She would accuse someone else, however. She wouldn't let others know it was her fault.

Example post:

There's so much to remember every day. Go in. Play the part Hanako. Never let them see you flinch, because if they do, Akane will be let down most of all. I see her eyes and she thinks I can do no wrong. Just like everyone else.

But I've made great strides already, thanks to her. Knowing I would let her down if she see how weak I truly am is too much, but it keeps me going. However, lately she seems preoccupied. I just hope she knows that I'm cheering her on as hard as she cheers me on.

Thanks, Akane. ✿

Name: Namiko Nonaka
Appearance:
Hong.Lyon.full.2836482.png

Bio/Role: Give a short insight into their general life, and personality, inside Hisashiro.
The first half of the Nonaka twins. She with her brother run a mysterious antique shop slash rental store. It's said that they can solve any problem you have with a simple object, and Namiko is the one to turn to if you have love troubles. She always knows just what to say to someone who is worried about their crush. She may still be in high school for now, but her legendary 'love oracle' ism extends far beyond school.

However, make no mistake. Namiko is a magical girl. Just not a very active one. Her love readings are actually fortune telling, though it's more popular -not to mention fun!- to do love readings.

Bond: What kind of relationship do they have to your girl?
Namiko did a fortune telling on herself and found out that Akane needs more friends and that Akane was a soon to be magical girl. She seemingly always knows when Akane needs her Senpai.

Morality: The NPC in question just drove over a person with their car, thanks to careless driving. The person is still, barely, alive. What do they do?
Do a fortune telling quickly to establish the best course of action.

Example post: Give a short 'IC post' of a everyday scenario, or maybe a self-introduction in first person, focused on the character.

Sure, telling the future is easy. I do it a lot, but there's too much of a chance of bad things happening. So I try to limit how many times a day I do future readings. Love readings made us much more popular anyway! And if I happen to fudge the results just a little to the client... it's no big deal! Sure, Nao hates that I use my abilities super frivolously, but he's a stick in the mud. Sometimes. Actually I think he is just a stick in the mud around me.

Okay, maybe I don't fight monsters or whatever, but I don't really care much about saving the world. I just want to be happy with my brother. I... didn't always have him, actually. Weird, I know. But we're now we're never going to be apart again!

Name: Nao Nonaka

Appearance:
Yang.Dowun.full.2836483.png

Bio/Role: Give a short insight into their general life, and personality, inside Hisashiro.
The second half of the Nonaka twins. More thoughtful than his elder sister, he tends to be easygoing but considerate. While he lets his sister do all the heavy lifting of love and crushes, he is often enlisted to solve small disputes and finding wayward objects. Strangely enough, though he is not a magical girl -obviously- he seems to have some sort of magic regarding objects that people own. He often talks to everyday objects like they're people.

Rumor has it that they listen. The police sometimes enlist him to locate criminals or other similar things. The evidence room clerk calls him in once a week to 'clear out the evil spirits' in the cold cases section. That section is very small thanks to him.

Bond: What kind of relationship do they have to your girl?
Dragged into being a senpai to Akane by Namiko, Nao actually does his best to help her study and asks her to help out at the shop from time to time.

Morality: The NPC in question just drove over a person with their car, thanks to careless driving. The person is still, barely, alive. What do they do?
Call an ambulance, of course! His sister would be reading cards or what have you and he'd be stuck doing all the real work.

Example post: Give a short 'IC post' of a everyday scenario, or maybe a self-introduction in first person, focused on the character.

My name is Nao Nonaka. My job is to maintain a very odd shop, but someone has to. My sister is usually with her head in the clouds, but she's got the inspiration while I can do the leg work. Plus, I have enough fun just talking with the antiques that come in. I hear so many stories. Like for example we had a ring that was given to a lover, but it was meant to be an engagement ring to a woman he was actually dating at the time!

She sold the ring to us when she found out much later! It's been given to a lady who actually is a gambler, but refuses to tell anyone what she does for a living. Objects have such a storied history. Namiko may tell you that people and their futures are where it's at, but the objects with a past are more interesting to me.

Last edited:
Yamanbagiri.Kunihiro.full.1926488.jpg

A Part - Personal Information Name:
"I got a question for you. What gives men true freedom? It's money. Money will be my wings, my escape, my everything."
Character's Name:
Chris Rutherford
The Money Shark

Color: #2C82C9

Appearance: A hooded and suited man who carries a sword by his side after the incident. Under the hood the back of his neck contains his mana drive, complete with deep scarring around the site. His suits are crisp and he has a faint English accent, though some claim its purely to boost his reputation around the area.

Yamanbagiri.Kunihiro.600.1829926.jpg

Region of Origin: Masterville/Portside
Currently lives in Rising Sun but works in Portside

Characteristic Sin/Virtue: Greed (For money)

Personality:
Chris operates by three rules.
1: Do nothing for free.
2: When a job has been taken, complete it. Regardless of other circumstances.
3: Never take a job guaranteed to permanently injure himself or his reputation.

His nickname The Money Shark comes from both his greed, and his relentless pursuit of targets. His jobs vary in numerous ways, from assassination, theft, bodyguard, bouncer, anything that pays well. A 100% job completion rate might be impossible but rare is the day he fails outright. Chris has even been hired by Companies to take out other Mana Drive users.

Serious and rarely joking, Chris is only occupied with the current task at hand. If he's going to die at 40, he's going to die comfortable, and make no mistake. He's not going to die before then if he has any say in it. Politics of companies bore him, the worries of 'normal' people are dull, and all he wants is money and to quietly retire.
Yamanbagiri.Kunihiro.600.1911960.jpg

Bio:
Poor and begging children are no surprise to see on the streets near the docks, but Chris knew how to scrimp and save every penny he could from his parents who would take them and throw them away on frivolous and careless things such as gambling or drinking. So he saved. When they died from pollutants? He saved. He paid for things to ease his pain when necessary, but food was simple and cheap. Soon enough, he had enough stashed away to make life more comfortable, but he kept saving.

If he had a home he wouldn't have been kidnapped and forced into taking a Mana Drive and doing tasteless jobs for the crime family that took him as a child soldier. But he waited. He was finally allowed to be in the room with a bunch of high ranking members of the minor crime family and he activated his Mana Drive. The rumors of what happened end there.

Chris took the family's headquarters, money, clothes, and started his own mercenary business. The only memory that remains of the crime family is the scars of improper implanting of the Mana Drive on the back of his neck, which is why he wears a hood to disguise the scars. He kept working and saving until he became one of the top mercenaries in the island.

And he kept saving.

Goal: Retirement.
A certain client has requested the item in question, and while such a huge payday would normally set off alarm bells, Chris has plans to use the item to fund his retirement, and if the client is upset... well Chris doesn't need his reputation for completion after that job does he?

B Part - Battle Information Stage:
1627769390247.png
"Do we have to fight in my home...?"

A modern but spartan apartment with necessary items and a couple of decent art items... some with blood on them. It's kept clean and neat, and seems a little empty for a place that one can find the infamous Money Shark. There's a rumor that there's a vault somewhere, but no one is brave enough to look.

Music Theme:
"Ugh. So be it. Don't let your blood stain the rug."

Weapon:
Shark Tooth- a sword seemingly made of a gold material, it cuts with unnerving ease through most objects.

Mana Drive:
Wind Blades-
An oval shaped computer chip-like object at the base of Chris' neck. The scarring possibly comes from incorrect implementation or a brand from the deceased crime family. Creates blades of wind that the user can manipulate freely within sight of the user. Over time, Chris has increased the number of blades he can use to six, from the one he could use when he began with the drive. The user can also grab and wield the blades. Opponents have a hard time seeing the blades, let along determining their length.

Techs:

Jab- Sends out two blades at the head and chest of the target. Knocks them down and back.

Slice- Chris grabs two wind blades and cross slices at their torso.

Skewer- Pulling out his sword and with two more wind blades stabbing straight forward.

Rush- Dashes forward and slices upward with his sword. Four wind blades then stab down at the airborne enemy.

Eskew Strike: (Required 2) - This is a flashy finishing strike that is used on opponents.

Dash and Slash- Runs through an opponent and slashes with all blades, both physical and wind.

Ghost Drive- Moves fast enough to leave a temporary clone as he darts forward and stabs multiple times.

Celestial Strike: (Required 1) - This is a FABULOUS finishing strike reserved for the final battle - used as a desperation strike in the context of this RP.

Invisible Dancing Blades- Chris stands straight up and starts a flurry of blades to swing across the opponent, turning the area into a blender, until the enemy can no longer stand. Chris then finishes with a casual walk to the opponent, and kicks them in the face.

C Part - Relationships and Impressions

TBA

Character 1 - "What Your Character Thinks of them in their own words 1."
Character 2 - "What Your Character Thinks of them in their own words 2."
Etc.

Last edited: