- Fantasy
- Sci-fi
- Horror and Thriller
- Romance
- Modern (with a twist)
- Magical
- Historical
- Almost anything really
My place to play around with character forms + some posting formats.

Format for spoilers: CHARACTER NAME -- RP THEY WERE/ARE IN

No "--" means they weren't used or the RP was a private DM one.

Some characters may be edited to be more general use.

[INSERT INDEX, ALPHABETICAL + COLOR CODED (POWERS/NO POWERS, ETC)

Alexandra Herron
Edith Osset
Edwidge Wright
Eliah
Elspeth Tokinawa
Evelyn Lynch
Hideyo Hiramoto
Leanora Lowell
Lucien Larke
Makioko Ienobu
Michiko Homuke-Day
Miho Hitomi
Mys Bellyoung
Pandora Larke
Reina Fenn
Rose Kelley
Violeta Eisele
Yuki Arisoto

Last edited:
Name
Mys Bellyoung

Grade
3rd

House
Behemoth or Roc (Roc is probably the most fitting)

Outer Personality
Mys appears to be a rather short-tempered, stubborn individual. She is very knowledgeable of magic, but extremely incompetent, often messing up what would otherwise be very powerful spells. She is quite moody, almost always sporting a sour face. In her world, most everybody around her is incompetent, idiotic and an utter waste of space.

Inner Personality:Mys' cynical outlook towards others is a result of her own projection. She is incredibly critical of herself, rarely pleased with anything she accomplishes. While she hides it well, she is easy to fluster, and often finds herself embarrassed or uncomfortable. Those she is fond of are often subject to even higher standards than normal, but she is more forgiving with them than others. She will loosen up more around those close to her, becoming slightly cheerier and open.

Likes and Dislikes

Likes- Pendants, gemstones, charms, watches, lava lamps, the color purple, the moon, old books, pancakes, wind, storms

Dislikes- Eggs, performing magic in front of people, children, comments on her appearance (good or bad), fiction novels about magic

Phobias
Aquaphobia (fear of water, swimming, more specifically)

Romantic Preferences
Someone innocent and accepting, perhaps even a little naïve.

Unfavorable Qualities
Mys cannot stand loud or hyperactive people, and openly looks down on the ignorant and/or unmotivated.

Societies
Student Council

Backstory
Mys is the eldest daughter of a prestigious family of accomplished witches from Lithany (Lithuania + Germany). Her family originally intended to send her to the best school for magicians in Lithany, but she failed the entrance test. They cycled through the best schools in the neighboring countries until they reached Bripan. She failed the entrance exam for the most prestigious academy, but passed Broomshield's, and was accepted immediately. While none of the elders in her family ever said anything about it to her, her failures made her a poor mark on her family's legacy.

ORIGIN
Name
Mys Bellyoung

Character Appearance

Height
4'9

Weight
80 lbs

Ethnicity
Lithuanian

Hair Color
Blonde

Eye Color
Purple, with one moon shaped brown mark on the outer corner of her right eye

Sexual Orientation
Lesbian

Fashion Sense/Style
Loose clothing, in darker colors, especially dark purples. Long, drooping sleeves are a plus, but not a necessity. She mostly wears boots. You will never see her in pants of her own accord. She takes great pride in the many hats she wears, which are very intricate and detailed. The outfit she is wearing in her picture is fairly similar to what she would normally wear, minus the cape and earrings.

Personality
On the outside, Mys appears to be a rather short-tempered, stubborn individual. She is quite moody, almost always sporting a sour face. In her world, most everybody around her is incompetent, idiotic and an utter waste of space. On the inside, Mys' cynical outlook towards others is a result of her own projection. She is incredibly critical of herself, rarely pleased with anything she accomplishes. While she hides it well, she is easy to fluster, and often finds herself embarrassed or uncomfortable. Those she is fond of are often subject to even higher standards than normal, but she is more forgiving with them than others. She will loosen up more around those close to her, becoming slightly cheerier and more open.

Pendants, gemstones, charms, tarot cards, watches, lava lamps, the color purple, the moon, old books, pancakes, wind, storms

Dislikes
Eggs, children, comments on her appearance (good or bad), fiction novels, icecream, tight fitting clothing, swimming

Hobbies
Hat making, reading, drawing astronomy maps, gardening, letter writing, potion making

Talents
Astronomy: Mys has extensive knowledge of everything in the night sky, from the stars to the planets. She can point out any constellation, and can use the position of everything in the sky to predict certain aspects of the future.

Forecasting: Mys can normally predict the weather with around an 80% accuracy, up to the temperature and the cloud positioning. However, when she is wrong, she will spend the whole day gloomy and cynical.

Gardening: Especially skilled at working with poisonous plants and fungi, Mys can often be found in the greenhouse, tending to what she affectionately has deemed her "children". She keeps her more finicky plants in her room, and spends hours tending to them.

Hat Making: Mys makes a new hat almost every week, and is very selective with her materials. She considers her hats to be the most important part of her outfit, and is constantly modeling new hats.

Letter Writing: Everyone in the Bellyoung family is skilled at letter writing, with the children taught proper penmanship and wax stamping as soon as they can hold a pen. Mys is very picky about her stationary and wax, keeping a collection of supplies carefully organized near her desk.

Magical Catalyst
Mys typically uses the catalyst she inherited from her great-grandmother, a small dagger that slides into her boot. However, some days she will switch to her first wand, an old, wooden wand encrusted with opals and obsidian.

FOAmethystineAmethystSheath1.jpg

FOAmethystineAmethystSheath3.jpg

il_340x270.934353022_a5ir.jpg

Specialty Magic
Astronomy

Abilities
Gemini: Creates a second image of Mys with the light of stars. This second Mys can be used to power the next spell, making it twice as effective.

Ursa Major: Creates a bear of stars, that can charge an opponent and fight for Mys.

Mars Attack: Sends a shower of hot light towards an opponent. When not in use, the lights swirl around Mys, creating rings of light around her.

Rings of Saturn: Sends three sharp discs made of ice, dust and rock flying at an opponent.

Asteroid Belt: Sends a flurry of small asteroids around an opponent, sending an intense shock through the ground. If not used as a weapon, the asteroids will orbit around Mys, protecting her from some attacks.

Enter Orbit: Brings the opponent close to Mys for a close range attack.

Secondary Magic
Weather

Abilities
Wind Storm: Mys can send a burst of wind to a targeted area, that can be used to knock someone off their feet, knock something out of their hands, or pick up and bring back an object. When targeted at herself, can allow her to be moved a short distance, or can protect against an incoming attack.

Hail Attack: Sends a flurry of small pieces of hail at an opponent.

Fog Screen: Brings in a cloud of fog that allows Mys to disappear for a few minutes.

Lightning Storm: Sends lightning striking randomly around the area of an opponent.

Familiar
An ermine named Dominykas

Bio
Mys is the eldest daughter of a prestigious family of accomplished witches from Lithuania. For thousands of years, witches were able to live alongside humans, offering protections from other supernatural creatures and spells to cure their illnesses. However, when the Medieval Age begun, many witches began to be persecuted, with whole families eventually burnt at the stake. To avoid this terrible fate, the more wealthy and successful witches banded together, creating their own village, Gerovė, hidden from view of humans and other supernaturals with a powerful invisibility spell. At first, it was a utopia for almost all witches, but as supplies and space became more limited, the village became more exclusive. In order to live there, you had to be born into one of the original twelve families, and pass what was called "Tyrimai", or the Trials; a series of magicals tests one must pass at the age of 13 to become a true member of the village.

From birth, Mys was prepared for the Trials, devoting almost every waking moment to training. While Mys became very knowledgable about all forms of magic, she struggled to apply her knowledge to her own spells, failing over and over again. Her family became increasingly worried, but they just continued to train her, hoping things would resolve themselves before the Trials. Eventually, the day came, and while Mys threw everything into the Trials, she ultimately failed. As a result, she was banished from the village. With nowhere to turn, Mys packed her belongings into a charmed suitcase, and begun to make her way through Europe. Eventually, she ended up at BellaDonna's door.

While she spent her first few months at BellaDonna's hidden away and constantly studying her craft, BellaDonna was able to slowly coax her out of her room and into the rest of the world. Mys found herself opening up a bit more with her, almost looking up to her as a mother figure. It was BellaDonna's insistence that she branch out from teaching herself to receiving a more formal education that led to her enrolling in Archmouth, paying tuition with the funds she makes from her lucrative horoscope and fortune telling letter service. In the three years she has been at BellaDonna's Mys has become increasingly fond of the place, though her goal of returning to Gerovė and proving herself to her family is always hanging over her head.

ORIGIN

Last edited:
tumblr_nl7ta3QSUK1u4bfgxo1_500.jpg

"Oh, hi."

What is your Name? Age? Gender?

Pretty forward don't you think? Anyways… I'm Hitomi Miho, but sometimes people call me Mimi, much to my displeasure. I'm 18, and a girl, if it wasn't obvious enough from my chest.

What do you look like? A picture speaks a thousand words, but there are words that can explain what pictures cannot.

1d2bae577b6d6d2091b3786064041465.jpg

Ignore the red eyes, my friends dragged me along to a costume party and I was unprepared. Thank god for colored contacts.

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes, which I used to cover with foundation until I just stopped giving a fuck. My hair is long and pretty thick, so I tend to keep it down, but I pull it up occasionally, if my hair band doesn't snap. I'm also pretty tall compared to most of the girls around here, standing at around 5'5-5'6, and pretty slim, but not so light you could pick me up all that easily, weighing 125 pounds. I don't usually wear anything too revealing, perhaps a tank top and shorts at the least, though I typically don't like showing off my wrists, and will wear bracelets or hairbands on my arms if what I'm wearing doesn't have sleeves.

Who are you? Tell me about yourself, your habits, your quirks, your fears.

Being perpetually tired, I can get pretty grumpy, but I'm usually fine if I've had some coffee. I guess people think I'm pretty stony, probably because of the whole grumpy thing, but those are only people who see me without my friends. I'm not the most extroverted person, but I'm sociable when I need to be, and I can get along pretty easily in conversation if it suits me. I think I'm friendly enough, but I also tend to speak my mind, which, to the passerby, can sound pretty distasteful, so a lot of people think I'm kind of a bitch. Which, I guess I don't really care about, except it can get kind of annoying to get side glances from random people on the street. But whatever. I'm typically a give-no-fucks kind of person, except when it comes to superstitions. My parents have always been really superstitious, and I guess it rubbed off on me. That being said, I don't believe everything people talk about in this town. Most of it sounds like bullshit.

As far as my habits go, I'm pretty much a professional coffee drinker at this point. Not just coffee, really anything with caffeine. Tea, energy drinks, you name it, if it has caffeine in it, I'll drink it. I smoke a bit too, but it's not a problem. I'm not really addicted to them, though I do like the energy I get from them, even if they taste like ass. Of course, in my house, alcohol is always abundant, so I drink a little bit now and then, but I'm trying to stay away from it, considering I keep finding myself spending less and less time sober when I'm home at night. Of course, with all the time on my hands I have picked up a few hobbies, most notably drawing. I mean, I've always loved it, but lately my talent has been picking up exponentially. I used to play cello and keyboard, but we had to sell my instruments to pay the water bill a few years ago, so I'm pretty sure I've lost the skill. I text my friends when the phone bill is paid, and go for nightly walks a lot. But mostly, I just take care of my dad.

Quirks? Oh god, I don't know, I hallucinate sometimes, mostly at night. But what can you expect? Oh, and if you haven't figured it out by now, I like to curse. A whole fucking lot actually. It's not all that graceful, but I don't really give a fuck. It's too hard of a habit to break, so I don't.

Alright, I don't know why I'm telling you this but- I'm terrified of butterflies. I mean, they're fine to watch from a distance, but up close… Ugh. They're just so fucking freaky, with their weird straw tongue thingies and those big, fluttering wings. I'm getting creeped out just thinking of it.

What are you? Where do you come from? Who are your parents? How was your life, up to this point?

'What are you?' The fuck kind of a question is that? Anyways, I was born here. I've never been out of this town in my life. My parents were born here too, but my dad moved to Osaka for a few years before he came back and met my mother. Speaking of my parents, it's a rather bitter story. It's just me and my dad now; mom threw herself off a bridge when I was thirteen. Dad's a struggling alcoholic who forgets to pay the bills most of the time, but I love him. At least he didn't abandon me, well, not fully anyways. As far as my life goes, it's pretty decent. A few bumps in the road, sure, but it's not all shitty. After mom died, I had a period of depression, and did a few things I'm not entirely proud of, but it is what it is. I figured it out soon enough, and now I just enjoy the good and ride out the bad.

Whom are you acquainted with? Who are your friends? Rivals? Enemies? Role models?

Jesus Christ, you're nosey. Hmph, anyways. I have a pretty good group of friends.

anime-girl-art-cold-cute-Favim.com-1910144.jpg

This is Ririko. She's kinda my best friend. Her father's German, which is why her features look a bit more European, but underneath that hat is a mess of brown roots, and her eyes are just as brown as mine, but she wears colored contacts a lot to make her eyes lighter.

Hotaru%20and%20Chiharu_zpsac9rbgpj.jpg

These two dorks are Hotaru and Chiharu. The brown haired one is Chiharu, and the black haired one is Hotaru. The two are inseparable, which is why I don't really have a more recent photo, since Chi won't take a picture without Taru, and Taru is pretty camera shy, as you can see. But it's not too outdated, I took it about two years ago. They look pretty much the same, just more mature.

And for then there's this asshole:

f6eeed6739a50abb74e4cbc34e4159ad.jpg

Aw, adorable right?

Anime-guys-airplane456-34462245-500-345.png

Look at him now. This fuckhead is Keiji, my unofficial little brother. He likes to act like he's all tough, but really he's just an excitable little kid. Still love him though.
I'm kinda a mother to all of them, especially Keiji. Ririko likes to act like she's done with all that house stuff, but other than rolling her eyes, she doesn't protest my treatment. We're all pretty close, and they're always there for me when I need them.

I don't really have any rivals or enemies, or rolemodels, though I do kinda admire Yasu Hiramada.

25aeb943f86eec6d10f35cfdfc55e4e7.jpg

She's a mildly famous cello player and artist, and she's helped to inspire my drawing style for years. I used to play her songs on my cello when I still had it, but now I just have to settle with listening to them.

What is it that you desire, that which you cannot attain with your own power?

I haven't slept in two years. I don't know why, and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't even be alive at this point, but I can't sleep. I've tried everything. Sleeping pills, meditation, weed, alcohol, fuck, I paid some weird ass voodoo chick a fuck ton of yen to cast a spell on me; nothing. Though, to be honest, at first I was okay with it. I used to have these awful, awful nightmares. I'd wake up screaming and drenched in my own piss. Until I had The Dream. Year after year of horrible dreams, and then all of a sudden, a calm, pleasant one. And the night after, I couldn't sleep. Which I guess, if I'm not dying, isn't all that bad but... God, I just want to sleep.

And finally, child, what am I?

I dunno, you could be a fucking hallucination for all I know. I see a few every once in a while. Who knows, all of this could be another nightmare.

Hey... Since I've already told you everything there is to know about me, I might as well show you what I'm talking about. I drew some of my hallucinations and the stuff from my dreams.

tumblr_njishb4vj51u4bfgxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_njisdcVvgB1u4bfgxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_njisbeFplX1u4bfgxo1_500.jpg

Sometimes, when the room is dark, I think I see shit like this. Probably all those vampire movies I watched.

tumblr_nijk7eN0Wn1u4bfgxo1_500.jpg

When I used to have nightmares, I had this one reoccurring one for a week. Every time I fell asleep, it would just pick up where it left off. I was always drowning, or watching someone drown. I must have wet the bed fifty times that week.

tumblr_nj2946AfTV1u4bfgxo1_500.jpg

One time I thought I saw the scars on my wrists moving, but when I rubbed my eyes they were gone. I don't even know what those are supposed to be, but they look like H's to me.

tumblr_nhnkuzlx3A1u4bfgxo1_500.jpg

And then there's the woman. I see her sometimes on my night walks, especially if I've had a few drinks.
I don't really know what it all means, fuck, I'm probably just going crazy, but I feel like it's linked to my, ahem, insomnia. Whatever it is, it's scary as shit. I don't know how much more of this shit I can take. Maybe mom had the right idea...

ORIGIN

Last edited:
NAME
Eliah [ERROR//: LAST NAME UNKNOWN]

SEX
Female

HEIGHT
5'5

WEIGHT

TALENT/POWER
#42's abilities are divided into three sections.

Minor: Small injuries such as bruises or cuts heal within seconds. #42 displays no symptoms.

Medium: Injuries such as deep cuts or 2nd-degree burns heal within minutes. Small appendages like fingers and eyes regenerate within the same time frame. #42 displays small symptoms, appearing mildly tired. Symptoms fade after 1-2 hours.

Major: 3rd-degree burns and major injuries heal after 2-10 hours. Limbs and organs regenerate within 24-72 hours. #42 displays extreme symptoms, appearing severely fatigued and weak. Symptoms fade after 12-24 hours.

Power is voluntary, and cannot be done whilst unconscious or asleep. Regeneration or healing can be done while under the influence of drugs, but the process can take up to 2x longer depending on the drug.

PERSONALITY
To scientists: #42 displays extreme hostility towards scientists. #42 has yet to fully cooperate without coercement. #42 has a history of violence and must be handled with caution. Restraint is advised.

To experiments: #42 seems relatively pleasant to other experiments, forming what can be seen as loose friendships with some. Though much more passive to experiments, violence with others is not uncommon.

Overall: #42 has little memory of their life before Unit 4, as seen in most other experiments. #42's most common emotional states are ones of some degree of melancholy or fury. Happiness can be seen during periods of little scientist interaction. #42 has a clear "us against them" mentality and seems to grow frustrated with those who think more highly of the scientists. Moody and a safety threat.

FAVORITE SCIENTIST
None

EXPERIMENT NUMBER

APPEARANCE

girl__5__by_junicahots-d5nhhhn.jpg

ORIGIN

Last edited:
NAME: Doctor Alexandra Quinn Herron

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'8

WEIGHT: 127

REASON FOR WANTING TO TAKE PART IN UNIT 4: Doctor Herron claims that her past in animal experimentation has left her with a desire to prevent the suffering of those being experimented on. However, those who have worked with her in the past claim her methods to be "a little flawed" and "massively fucked".

FAVOURITE EXPERIMENT: "How can one pick favourites?" (None)

PERSONALITY: Doctor Herron has been observed to have a wavering and unstable personality. Mood swings are common and sudden. However, her desire to help and care for the experiments stays constant, and she shows no reluctance to take drastic measures in order to do so. She has expressed her "big picture" viewpoint, and claims to believe that the ends justify the means "under any circumstances". Those who have worked with her in the past claim that despite what they view as massive personality flaws, "her passion for her subjects is admirable" and "she has an endearing quality to her, like a mother or sister".

APPEARANCE:
tumblr_nilgdqBtdz1u4bfgxo1_500.jpg

ORIGIN

StySPgx.jpg

What's your name?:
Homuke-Day Michiko (Michi/Mich)

How old are you?
"And 11 months!"

How tall are you?
5'9

How much do you weigh?
"All muscle!"
135 lbs

What grade are you in?
3rd

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
Athletics

Are you playing any sports?
Track, Swimming, Basketball

Do you participate in the fine arts?
Art

Any Academic Clubs?
"I'm great at chess!"
(She's really not.)
Chess
Tech

Any Misc. Clubs?
Student Committee

Your favorite color?
Green

Your favorite foods?
Popsicles, pistachio icecream, manju, peanut butter cream sandwiches, butajiro

Your most cherished item?
"My dad's old ball cap."

Five things you're good at?
Baseball, forgiving friends, playing cards, braiding and guessing numbers

Four things you're bad at?
Talking to crushes, cooking, puns and keeping a straight face (especially when playing cards)

Traits you look for in a friend?
"That last one's really important to me."
Loyalty, a sense of adventure, humour, and the ability to accept that the New Tokyo Seals are the best baseball team ever.

Traits you dislike in a person?
"Don't be a stick in the mud."
A serious nature, no sense of humour, and bossiness

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Pants!"

Why?
"How else are you supposed to rough around?"

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"I wanna become a sports prodigy! I'd love to play for the New Tokyo Seals after I graduate, but until then I'd like to bring baseball to this school. Founder of the Bloomfield High Baseball Team... Yeah, that sounds good!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Michi is the classic tomboy; crazy about sports (especially baseball), averse to dresses and bows, and prone to lots and lots of roughhousing. Extremely expressive with her emotions, her friends can expect to be tackled at least once, or, if light enough, picked up and swung around. Her impulsivity doesn't end there, rarely spending more than a few moments on a decision. Predictably, she often ends up with her foot in her mouth, though, despite how often it happens, she's usually slow to realize it. Still, once she knows she has hurt her friends' feelings she will rush to make it all better whatever way she can. Quite the joker, Michi is a fan of pranks and puns, though despite her beliefs otherwise, she is not very punny. While Michi seems to be extremely confident regarding most things, she refuses to be complacent with her success in sports, pushing herself as hard as she possibly can and then some. Despite all her talk, she will never be perfectly happy with her abilities as an athlete, and will always find something to improve. Still, this doesn't stop her revelry when she cuts her time down or hits a home run.

Background History:
Michi has lived in New Tokyo all her life. Her mother, originally from Chicago, and her father, a New Tokyo native, divorced when she was seven, her mother moving to a small suburb about an hour away from New Tokyo with her little brother. While she lives with her father out of school, she visits her mother and stepfather every other week, where she has to suffer through her two prissy stepsisters and mildly annoying and whiny brother. Her father, a major baseball fan, made certain that she was running the bases as soon as she could walk, and took her to every New Tokyo Seals game he could.

ORIGIN

Last edited:

e3532504ed7244993319ae2ba223ff15.jpg

Name: Edwige "Widge" Wright

Nationality: Unknown

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Height: 4'8-4'10

Weight: 85-90 lbs

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Fashion Style: Widge's wardrobe consists mainly of large and worn hand me downs. She is constantly having to roll up her overly long sleeves and secure her too large shorts with fabric belts. She often uses old clothes to sew herself new, better fitting outfits. She does not tend to wear short sleeves, and can often be seen in a jacket made of different fabrics.

She prefers loose clothes made of soft fabrics.

Personality:
Desperate for love and attention, Widge will cling to anyone who looks her way. Her obsessive loyalty often gets her in trouble, as she can be convinced into doing bad things in return for affection. While she is naturally loud and energetic, she tries to stifle these parts of herself, afraid of being an annoyance. As she gets bored easily, she is always trying to involve herself in the affairs of others, just to have something to do. Widge will always put her true friends before herself, even in matters of life or death.

Likes: Cartoons, birds (especially bluebirds and pigeons), attention, scavenger hunts, collecting things, sunny days, dioramas, playing on her Game Boy

Dislikes: Her full name, scary stories, having her hair messed with, having to throw things away, rainy days, swimming, dogs, sleeping alone

Hobbies: Birdwatching, sewing, diorama building

Talents: Birdwatching, sewing, sneaking around

Magical Girl Appearance:
Widge's magical girl outfit consists of a body suit made entirely of glass, with sharp pieces jutting out from the bodice of the suit, and long pieces forming a glass bustle of sorts behind her. The glass around her chest and hips is multicolored, like stained glass, while the glass on her stomach and shoulders is clear. When she transforms, her hair and eyes become completely translucent. Her boots are thigh-high, and change color based on what light is shining through them. Finally,

Magical Girl Alias: Crystal Caper, Crystal Countess, Glass Gazelle, Glass Genie, Glass Girl, Glass Ghoul, Glass Goddess, Glass Gladiator, Glass Glory, Speculo, Vitrum, Garasu, The Executioner

Heartstone:
A small glass prism, that turns into a necklace/ the top of her scepter when she transforms

Mastery:
Glass / War

Utility Spells:
See Through: Widge's eyes glaze over with a thin, glass covering, allowing her to see in extreme detail, so that she can see all around an opponent, and find a way through an attack.

Glass Menagerie: Creates small creatures of glass that can be used to distract or deal minor blows to opponents.

Glass Castle: Creates a glass barrier around Widge that protects from all angles, but can be broken in three blows.

Bullet Proof Glass: Creates a small glass shield that Widge can use that can withstand most attacks, but only if she is able to block them in time.

Minor Masteries:
Glass Bolts: Small, sharp shards of glass are sent flying at an opponent.

Glass Gash: One small, almost unseeable piece of glass is embedded into an opponent, not causing much harm but painful enough to distract for a few moments.

Walk of Fury: Turns the immediate area beneath an opponent into glass spikes.

Crystallize: Glass forms around her arms and legs, making her physical attacks more damaging.

Medium Masteries:
[Max 3. Small aoes, hard hitters.]
Wave: Sends a wave of massive glass shards

Liquid Glass: Glass turns liquid and molten, and envelopes the area of attack, before immediately hardening, cutting and slowing down opponents.

Glass Bomb: Up to three large glass balls or ten tiny glass balls can be created and sent into an opponent's space, then blown up all at once.

Major Masteries:
Glass Guillotine: A large, sharp sheet of glass is sent flying at the neck of the opponent, dealing a fatal blow. Difficult to dodge, but not impossible.

Character Bio:
Widge is a child of the foster system, and has been bounced from home to home all her life. While she doesn't know anything about her biological parents, only knowing that she was found in the Getsu Temple. With each new family, she worked hard to please them but, as is the nature of most foster placements, her stays were short lived. Finally, when she was 9, she was placed with a small family in the city. This placement worked out, and she was set to be adopted by her new parents two years later. However, the day she was supposed to be officially adopted, she experienced her first magical girl transformation. Her foster family, afraid of her powers, quickly sent her back into the foster system, where her caseworker enrolled her in the school. Widge is determined to become a part of the Elite, and win back the affections of her foster family.

Last edited:
WIP

ORIGIN

af18c34211ceec902a02d973e7748bc3.jpg

NAME
Leanora (Lea)

HEIGHT
5'7

WEIGHT

SURVIVAL SKILL
She is skilled at setting traps, hunting, and preparing game.

COMBAT SKILL
Leanora has a sharp eye and steady hands, allowing her to accurately shoot from far distances.

WEAKNESS
While Leanora is a great shot, her hand-to-hand combat is severely lacking.

PERSONALITY
Calm and collected, focused only on survival and her end goal. She is skeptical that a cure even exists but feels a duty to her sister to find out for certain. Aloof to most with few loved ones. She values their lives and her own above all else.

MOTIVES
[Pending]

Last edited:
redhead_girl_by_junicahots-d5lhpmi.jpg

Name
Edith (Eddie) Charlotte Osset

Species
Human

Nationality
English

Height
5'5

Weight
100 lbs

Personality
Edith is the mother-figure of the Fisher Kings. She has no aversion to the idea of stealing and is often responsible for teaching new additions to the Fisher Kings just how to do so. She is very giving, often forgoing food in order for some of the younger children to eat and chastising the older ones who fail to do the same. Still, she is not lenient and often stresses the importance of never getting caught, not hesitating to put her hands on those who get a little too confident or reckless. She is willing to kill for the group and intensely loyal to those who retain her trust.

History
Edith was originally born into a rich family, a lived a happy life alongside her father, mother, and young brother. But one night, when she was young, her parents were slaughtered in their sleep. She was forced to flee from her home with her brother, narrowly escaping the killer herself. Having no other family she knew of and no idea where to go, her only option was to take to the streets. Unused to having to survive on her own, she and her brother grew weak quickly, becoming skeletons of their former selves. Her brother eventually died of hypothermia due to the cold winters they suffered. On the brink of starvation, she found the Fisher Kings, who took her in and taught her to survive. Years later, she became ingrained into the central structure of the Fisher Kings and took on the role of a mother figure.

Special Sentimental Objects
A pink ribbon her mother used to braid into her hair, worn around her wrist or in her hair, and the pocket watch given to her brother by her father.

Opinion on Gladstone/Disraeli, Devils and Murders

Gladstone/Disraeli: She doesn't care much for either, but has a bias towards Disraeli, having overheard her parent's praises of his achievements and criticisms of Gladstone.

Devils: She doesn't like them, or want anything to do with them

Murders: She hates hearing about them, and refuses to listen to anyone who even mentions one.

Job
Pickpocket and thief

Special Skills/Knowledge

- Pickpocketing and stealing
- Piano playing

Last edited:

• EVbYdtSXsAEIUA6.jpg

pj9b3FL.png

Name
    Rose Anne Kelley
    Title
    [N/A]
    Birthday
    October 5, 1948
    Place of Birth
    Akron, Ohio
    Species
    Vampire
    Occupation
    Guitar instructor

pj9b3FL.png

• 4e2584b117bc8671edc06d533c858509.jpg

pj9b3FL.png

Height
    5'7
    Weight
    135 lbs
    Eye Color
    Light brown
    Hair Color
    Auburn
    Style
    Casual, comfortable, loose

pj9b3FL.png

• W1siZiIsImJvdXJzY2hlaWQtZWNvLWtuaXQvdGhlbWVfb3B0aW9uX2ltYWdlLzE1MzMwNS9iYW5uZXJfNF9pbWFnZW0tYjBkZWI0MGMtYzI2Mi00MTFhLTg1ZjQtNDg3MzAxODZjNzExIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCIxMzAweD4iXV0

pj9b3FL.png

Easy going
    Caring
    Sensitive
    Flirtatious
    Kind

Rose is a flower child through and through. A product of her time, she carries the ideal of the free love movement into each new decade, determined not to forget the values she first found so important. Openly affectionate and genuinely interested in those around her, she tries to find a friend in everyone (and-- if they're interested --a lover). Warm and inviting, she cares strongly about others and tries to keep the peace.

Though still relatively carefree, she struggles to control her bitterness over her situation. At times, her frustration is too much to bear, and she struggles to contain her frustration. She does her best to keep from lashing out, but sometimes she can't help it. This bothers her immensely, and she only hopes that everyone can forget those moments and still see her as the kind, easy-going soul she tries to stay.

pj9b3FL.png

• 6bfaa5f2c1127e89fc439528332e612e.jpg

pj9b3FL.png

BIO

pj9b3FL.png

• pj9b3FL.png

[/COLOR]

pj9b3FL.png

• 2v8icn8.jpg

pj9b3FL.png

pj9b3FL.png

[/TAB]

Last edited:

• 2d43770e42dda63dac638c6540e1e6be.jpg

Name
    Violeta (Vy) Constance Eisele
    Title
    N/A
    Birthday
    August 29, 1995
    Place of Birth
    Amherst, Massachusetts
    Species
    Human
    Occupation
    Familiar, Etsy Shop Owner

• pj9b3FL.png

Height
    5'3
    Weight
    135 lbs
    Eye Color
    Light brown
    Hair Color
    Dark brown
    Style
    Casual, comfortable, loose
    pj9b3FL.png

• pj9b3FL.png

Anxious
    Quiet
    Paranoid
    Superstitious
    Gentle

Rose is a flower child through and through. A product of her time, she carries the ideal of the free love movement into each new decade, determined not to forget the values she first found so important. Openly affectionate and genuinely interested in those around her, she tries to find a friend in everyone (and-- if they're interested --a lover). Warm and inviting, she cares strongly about others and tries to keep the peace.

Though still relatively carefree, she struggles to control her bitterness over her situation. At times, her frustration is too much to bear, and she struggles to contain her frustration. She does her best to keep from lashing out, but sometimes she can't help it. This bothers her immensely, and she only hopes that everyone can forget those moments and still see her as the kind, easy-going soul she tries to stay.

pj9b3FL.png

• pj9b3FL.png

BIO

pj9b3FL.png

• pj9b3FL.png

[/COLOR]

pj9b3FL.png

[TABS][/tabs]​
[TABS][/tabs]

Last edited: