-[Karmic Atelier]-

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

.Karma.

Original poster
av6szZg.png

---------------------------------------

Hi there! I'm Karma, I'm not very active around here as far as RPs go. I'm actually quite self-conscious with my writing. I did want to start trying to become more active and part of the community, though. So, I though maybe I could do something else to start being apart of the site. Here is my attempt at doing so. I can make signatures, avatars, and RP banners. Keep in mind I've only been doing graphics for a little over six months. So sometimes there are simply things I don't know how to do. I'm pretty open when it comes to my capabilities. I will always try your request, but if I simply don't know how to do something or can't figure it out. I will tell you. Please be patient with me! I do love making sets, but there are times where it may take a few days for me to make them.

Without further ado, here is some of my art to kind of show you what I do:

MerqDHY.png

------------------------------

jFTHL8g.png

CXVU7fF.png

KUTZl9i.png

V2pqfcW.png

AtjcYBO.png

4mKTrmX.png

Those are just a few of my favorites. Here are more if you want to see more. (Totally not because I'm showing off just a little bit)

ZIpWm0f.png

lUZ0G41.png

-------------------------------

P0P4Clq.png

StTOS3t.png

gWj22VX.png

GpVDLRc.png

Alright, so you still want a set from me? Put a request in! I'd love to try and make you a set that you love!

qvHvj7Z.png

Requesting: Avatar, Signature, or Banner
Image Links:
Text:

Size Preferred:
Other:
If you prefer specific colors or have any certain ideas or request

Please do not be afraid to tell me if you don't like something or would like me to try something different. You will not offend me. I wont be upset. The only way I can know and get better is for you to tell me!

Thank you!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh your art is so awesome!!!!
Okay so the reason I put two links is because one of them has a gif, but if you can't do a gif in a signature then you can just use the non gif one.
Requesting: Signature
Image Links:
Gif
Picture
Text: Indescribable Fondness
Size Preferred:
Of the text? Medium, I guess? Or the signature? Um...I'm not really sure of sizes, but can it be the size of the signature that I already have?
Other:
I like bright colors! :D

@.Karma.

Requesting: Signature please!
Image Links:
Picture
Gif
Text:
We're all a little weird, so let is show!
Size Preferred:
Whatever you think works best
Other:
Do what you think would make it look amazing!​

Hey guys!! Thank you both for requesting!! I should have both done by tomorrow! Thanks again!

It was my pleasure! I can't wait to see what you do :D

Wow! Nice job Karma. It's really cool, and I'm sure Tastic-San will love it as well.

-gasps- It's beautiful! Nicely done Karma! And of course I like you. You seem to have a nice personality and I like that. I hope we can be friends!

Thank you so much! I hope we can too! I haven't really met a lot of people on here, but everyone seems so wonderful :)

Right? This community is great and I absolutely love everyone here! Even if I haven't met them, I know they will be a joy to talk to.

Also, I have a little favor to ask. With the siggy, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the comma. I was looking at it and the comma seems a little strange.

I can remove the comma easily. I can remove the whole "So," part if you would like and it can just say "Let it show!" ?

It's alright. Just the comma if you please. I think the 'So' fits just fine.

Reactions: XxDreamingxX
Such gorgeous work you have done here! Can't resist asking for something myself!

Requesting: Avatar & Signature
Image Links:

2. ~ Can use for Siggy if wanted to.

Signature Idea's:

Text: It's not about the happy ending.. It's about the story ~ If that can't fit you can use this one ~ Memories never die , They live in you.
Size Preferred: About the size of the current one's you've created.
Other: I like anything honestly! Free creative reign is all your's!

Hey Shayla! Thank you so much for requesting! I should be done with it today :)

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Status
Not open for further replies.