Sedric made a face when Lance mentioned the human money.
"That is really gross. Why would you even try that? It should be obvious that unless you have the right tools and chemicals, which only scientist can get, that humans can not be cut that thin. Haven't you ever been to a museum?" he said as if the thoughts didn't bother him. He looked around once more to make sure no one new came it before turning most of his attention to Lance.
"Convince you? Seriously? How in the hell do you expect me to convince you? I could try many tactics, but judging by your eyes and body language, you're either going to kill me or fuck me. Honestly, you're a very easy person to read. I'm surprised your such a well known mercenary. Which is also easy to tell me the way you talk about killing people and your clients. One of the richest men in the world wouldn't hire you unless you're the best. It's funny, you're giving me little pieces of your life just in the stupid things you say. Anyway, I have not put myself in a hole because, you see, well..." he paused for purposeful dramatic affect.
"I am a very smart person, and you are wrong to assume that I don't already have a plan for getting out of this... pickle," he said, holding up his phone and showing a line of text messages which he had exchanged with someone labeled 'X'.
"My acquaintance here wouldn't dare let me die, and whilst you've been rambling about you're killings, I've already arranged for the police to be routed here in the next thirty seconds. Then, a midst the chaos of the SWAT team piling in, I, being skinny and fairly agile in sugh dire situations, will make my way out, where X will be waiting for my with the get away car. If you can some how stop all this from happening, I'll consider a deal between us," he said, checking his watch.
"You have thirty seconds."

Lance smiled, his dick twitched once. This kid really wanted to play that game? Fine. Lance was good at games that went both ways. Without a flinch, he tossed the warm coffee in the boy's face, also getting the liquid in the electronics he was carrying. Lance then reached over the table and grabbed Sedric by his backpack. Slicing it open with the knife on the table, he began ripping out whatever was inside out into the cafe.

"Step one to evasion: Diversion." he growled in the boy's ear before he bellowed out, "It's all yours! Compliments of city hall!"

People rushed to pick up the objects on the floor, eager to make a quick buck.

"Step two: Hostage Situation," he hissed, taking the same knife from the table and snatched Sedric from the table.

Using the same position as before, coming up behind him, Lance slid the knife up Sedric's back. He wasn't bluffing this time. He was pissed. He had to restrain himself from slipping the blade between his ribs and being done with him. For good measure, he kicked Sedric's calves so he couldn't run as easily and couldn't kick behind him very well. Quickly, he yanked the boy out back by practically shoving him out the back door.

The people here must have just made a delivery, because there was a large freezer truck out back, filled with everything unhealthy and delicious in it. Ice creams, milk, frozen fruits, yogurts, and more.

"Step three: Make an escape," he growled, shoving Sedric into the back of a freezer truck.

Lance, in a fury locked the freezer door with a well-placed crowbar, not able to find the lock and key. He then swept into the driver's seat and gunned it, as soon as he was out of the driveway, he followed the speed limits, hoping that the police wouldn't follow a freezer truck in the cafe craziness.

Sedric yelped as the hot coffee hit his face, some getting in his eyes. He wiped his face furiously, reaching for his bag when it was taken. His computer. His lively-hood was tossed to the ground. The coffee had most likely caused it to short circuit, so there wasn't much to worry about. He kept copies of all his files and programs on flash drives, which was expertly hidden away at a friends house. He felt the knife and froze, feeling the brown drink get washed out as his eyes watered over.

When finally he was tossed into a truck, he lunged for the door but found it locked.
"It is seriously fucking cold in here," he mumbled, hearing the sirens outside. He checked his watched, sighing lightly.
"Five seconds to spare, you damn bitch. This ride had better not be long," Sedric said, standing up and trying to walk over to the ice cream. Once he reached the boxes, he grabbed a whole tub.
"Rocky rode... sweet," he said, folding the lid and using it as a spoon.

Lance drove for a while, eager to escape the authorities. But he kept a close eye on his watch to determine how long it would be before hypothermia set in. Lance drove, and drove, and drove. He passed the gate inspection outside the city without problems. From there, he knew exactly where he was going. Over suburban areas on the highway, through fields of corn and wheat, he drove. Eager to breathe the country air, he stopped for a leak.

He checked his watch once and realized it was nearing dangerous times for hypothermia. He opened the back.

"Piss break. Come on out," Lance called in.

(sorry this one is so short, but I love the Rocky Road comment! lol!)

(lol, thanks. I thought it was convenient to be in an ice cream truck.)

Once the door opened, Sedric lashed out with all the strength he could muster and kicked Lance in his face. He slid out of the truck, shivering violently. If looks could kill, Lance would have been dead years ago.
"The next time you plan a get away like that, do not pick an ice cream truck, and if an ice cream truck is your only god damn option, DO NOT LOCK MY IN THE COLD PART FOR OVER AN HOUR YOU DUMB SHIT!" he shouted, sitting on the ground and rubbing his hand together, trying to produce warmth. He was thankful to be outside with the sun beating down on him.
"And even if I did have to pee, I am quiet fucking certain my goddamn bladder is frozen. If you have to piss, be my fucking guest, but I am getting in the front of the truck and blasting the heat to hopefully regain some feeling in my limbs," he said, staggering over and fiddling with the door handle before finally managing to open it with his numb fingers. He turned the dials on full blast, getting in and shoving his hands against the vents.

Lance growled at the footprint on his cheek. Once he got back up, he waited to cool off for a moment before coming up to the front of the truck.

"Dumb shit, huh? It worked out pretty well, seeing that I didn't get caught, and you didn't either!" he waited for half a second, "Yeah! You're a genius, kid, I'll give you that, but you don't think that this guy has the cops paid too? He's willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you don't do what you did again! They would have arrested you and then handed you over to my employer on the spot! So get out of the truck, go take a piss, and eat something that isn't frozen past the expiration date!"

Lance yanked Sedric out of the truck, shoving him to the side of the road.

"It's warmer out here anyways, you'll blow the fucking engine with the freezer going. God!" Lance said, kicking up some dirt with his boots.

Lance began to rant in another, unfamiliar language as he walked away, or rather, stormed away. His head was full of cloudy judgement and frantic escape plans.

"That fat fuck would never find me. That's why we have international borders," Sedric muttered once he was out of the truck, sighing lightly. He took another couple minutes to warm up before he did as he was told. Once he returned to the truck, he sighed lightly. He needed to think for a minute. He looked around the truck for a minute.
"I hope we ditch this damn thing," he said, unzipping his pants and pulling a wad of cash out before re-buttoning and zipping them. He counted the bills before setting them down in the drivers seat.
"I hate rich people," he muttered, resting his head against the window and shutting his eyes for a light cat nap.

"We'll ditch it when we can sell the stuff inside to buy a nicer car." Lance mumbled, "With your negotiation skills, we may be able to find something that actually has an engine."

This kid was really starting to get on his nerves, but he got into the driver's seat and started the engine up anyways. The day was hot, but tomorrow was going to get hotter. He'd been listening to the radio for hours. He'd passed over a few states and now was moving into dust bowl territory. He could only hope that he was not the unlucky fuck who got to drive through a sandstorm with an ice cream truck.

"I'm actually more shocked that you're not trying to run blindly into nowhere. Most people by this time are panicking for their lives and all that." Lance said, slurping an ice cream cup he picked up from the back.

Sedric actually smiled and chuckled.
"Most people don't have the guts or brains to steal from one of the richest men in the world, then plan an escape route in case something this happened. Most people also would've just given you the money and begged for their lives. Most people wouldn't have tested your skills back at the coffee shop, and finally, most people wouldn't have had the guts to kick you in the face," he pointed out, opening his eyes and looking around.
"Oh, look, vegetation," he said, pointing to the only Cactus within view. He smiled lightly and sat up straight.
"Where are we anyway?"

"You're a smart fucker, figure it out. Besides, I don't wanna give away our position in case you piss me off again and I decide to kill you for my own enjoyment." he sneered, still upset about getting kicked in the face, "What did you do that pissed this guy off so much? I only got to meet one of his associates, and it seemed that you two had a little more than just blood money between you. Just an observation..."

Lance tipped the ice cream cup back to get the rest of the sweet cream. The texture of the ice cream always made him feel better after a fight. He supposed that now was no different. The white sweet diary clung to the inside of his throat, soothing the roughness that had developed from the ever-rising heat. That, at least, was relieved.

Sedric actually laughed, covering his mouth to hide his smile.
"Well, there are multiple answers to that. Do you want what started it, or when it got personal?" he asked with a smirk. He looked out the window, noticing where the sun was setting. They were heading into warmer climates then, he had established.
"Texas?" he questioned, figuring that happened to be the largest state in all of America, that was always his first guess.

"You're close, but no cigar. Try again. Wouldn't pass through Texas if you paid me. Just tell me the whole story, eh? I know the business aspect. Anybody who steals from another is just asking to get an ass-kicking," Lance said, rolling his eyes from past experiences.

Finished with his ice cream cup, he tossed it out of the window, not concerned with 'going green' like the rest of the world. He felt a little slip of liquid on his chin and wiped it off on the back of his hand before licking himself clean like a cat. Lance was still sweating, so he loosened up his shirt a few buttons down the flannel shirt for some airflow. He also opened his window, non-electronic circular motion of his arm causing his torso to move up and down a little and his driving to go a little off center of the road.

"Fuck this heat... And you wonder why I brought an ice cream truck..." Lance said under his breath.

Sedric watched Lance as he was practically undressing.
"You gonna take your pants off too?" he asked, rolling his eyes and looking out the window.
"Well, my first mistake was sleeping with his son. Second mistake was sleeping with his daughter. Third was running a car through his house living room... let's see, that was when I was seventeen... when I turned twenty I practically ran his first business into the ground. Then I sent out emails to all his business partners telling them he had gone gay for boys and that he had run away to france for an orgy someone... and finally, the incident you were hired for. In other words, he kind of wants me to burn in hell..." he said with a light smile. He looked out the window once more.
"I don't really care where we are, actually. How much is he paying you anyway?"

"It's less than what I usually get paid for, but he was... persuasive... So I was doing the job for 3.2 million, but it's not just you I was supposed to take out. The other two guys are somewhere along the floor of Lake Michigan by now. But you get around, huh? His son AND his daughter? If only I had been that adventurous in high school." Lance laughed.

"And no, I'm not going to take off my pants after that comment. You'd probably bite my dick off," Lance said, a little more serious.

(sorry, for the short post, but it seems that this part is needs to be shorter)

(It's alright. After all, they are just sitting in an ice cream truck)

Sedric raised an eyebrow.
"Eh, they weren't really the smartest of people, but they knew how to get around. Lake Michigan? You sure come up with some creative shit," he said, leaning on the window and rolling it down slightly, so there was barely half and inch showing at the top.
"I wasn't really adventurous. Not like I tried anything new when I had sex, I just was really rebellious. I wanted to prove that the geeky kid could get laid," he said, smirking lightly.
"His son was better though, and I take pride in knowing I made him gay for boys... that's what pissed off the rich fat fuck, by the way," he continued, feeling the need to explain a little more. He laughed at the pants comment, not even realizing that :ance had paid any attention to that.

Lance shrugged, a long history of memories flooding his mind.

"I'm only 22, but I've had my fair share of heartbreak. I've had lots of girls in the past, but they all just seem to disappoint me. They're just so...." he thought a moment, weighing the words in his mind, "attached. Once you fuck 'em, it's like you've married them. They turn into large flocks of insane, angry birds. And my last boyfriend... Let's just say he was less than faithful. I never really fucked for revenge. Well.... There was that one time..."

He smiled evilly, "I fucked a girl until I was about to blow her out from the inside and then put a load in her nose. A favor for a friend. It was revenge, but not for me. I took off before she could cry the cum out of her eyes. It was great. What I was gonna do to you was make it seem like you were into some kinky shit... Hire a couple of hookers and get some sort of electrical vibrator chair up your ass and a few bondage issues.. Somewhere a circuit would have gone haywire and you would have fried to death from the inside. Of course, the hookers would have freaked out and called the police. It would have been flawless. Would have been my best one yet."

Lance was dangerously close to serial killer, but didn't consider himself to be one. Serial killers didn't get paid.

Sedric made a face at the first explanation.
"Her nose? That's disgusting. You need a psyche evaluation or something, seriously. That's gross. Just... ew," Sedric said, for once feeling at a loss of words as he got a terrible mental image. He shuddered, looking back at him.
"The sexual part could be fine, but the frying from the inside doesn't sound to great. Plus, you pretty much screwed that one up. You need to learn how to deal with paranoid people like me. It's really not that hard. If you didn't walk straight to the elevator I wouldn't have suspected a thing. You know, as long as you don't kill me, I could help you out on your assignments and make sure you don't do any more stupid shit."

"I don't like elevators," he said, shortly and with a shaky voice, "And your offer... You'd be my sidekick? You seem more like the villainous mastermind type to turn on his hero. Besides... Now that I haven't killed you, I either have to finish the job or give the money back. Or... If you're willing to help me, we could do something that is frowned upon in the assassinating community."

Lance grinned from ear to ear, the idea churning in his mind as he spoke, "We could make a plan to take down one of the most powerful black-inked man in the United States. Become heroes in the eyes of children with dreams of grandeur. Might even inspire some presidents in the near future. What do you say?"

Lance's eyes spoke madness, sweet, crazy, lovely madness.

"Mastermind? Well, I'm starting to like you more and more," he smiled. He turned to face Lance, leaning against the door. He smiled lightly.
"I'll do that. Do you have any of the good gear? I had to run out of my apartment so quickly, I left most of it. But, I can walk you through it and make sure you don't do anything stupid. We just need to set up some cameras, bugs, an effective plan, and I'll need the blue prints of the entire building. Especially secret passage ways, if there are any," he said, tapping his chin thoughtfully.
"But, this will only go if you don't kill me. We can talk more about it later."

"Me not killing you or not depends solely on whether or not you piss me off. I kill people for a living, you really think I'm not going to be prepared for such an occasion where my employer can't supply me with everything?" he sneered.

Another two hours and the Kansas state line was in Lance's rear view mirror. Sunset became a hindering factor on the flat, sandy plains, so Lance pulled over for another pee break as the sun set. Lance, despite his job, was the kind of guy who liked to enjoy the little things, slow down a minute and take in the beauty of the moment.