Karl - Without The Hat

G

Grime

Original poster
Alright, here goes nothing.

My introductions usually start off quite normal and coherent, but then devolve into ramblings of a Siberian bear that came across a keg of moonshine -My apologies to any Siberian bears who might take offense- So, with that said, don't expect to read anything rational or informative here, other than a brief Hey. Maybe some basic information about me sprinkled on top too, if you were good this year!

Okay, here goes something.

Timezone: GMT +1 (Not that it really matters but some people like to rp with people from their timezones exclusively, so to lessen the amount of sobbing and screaming from my imaginary RP fans and prospects, consider this. Oh, I'm not one of those people by the way, so if you're half the world away and still want to RP with me, PM or send me a postman. (Not Kevin Costner please)

Real name: Karl (Not a llama, not even with a hat! Al though I do happen to have a lot of family in Peru...This does not help, I know.
clear.png

Age: ...I'm at a a certain age where sharing it, means I have to confront myself with it. So no. Just no. No but seriously, I'm not that old, I only walk around with a cane when it's damp out ey! And I don't compare everything to back when I was young...Not everything anyway.

Apart from all of the above dorky attempts at making you at least crack a (cringy?) smirk, I'm glad I found this community and hope to have fun here.

Greets,

Karl, Not A Llama With A Hat

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom