Karin X Suigetsu ( Naruto Shippuden ) - Need Someone play as Suigetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Rue

Original poster
After the war Karin return to the Hidden sound village for they needed her around, she learn more about medical nin abilities then became jonin there and open up a flower shop. Karin end up letting her hair grow out for it was her waist. She became very beautiful but as for Orochimaru he too continued his life there in the hidden sound village, he restore the balance then became good again but didn't mean he still had no hatred of him failing to get the power he wanted. Karin worn a purple short long sleeve vest over her black dress that gone little to her knees, her fest was longer and past her knees. She still worn her glasses and as a flower shop keeper she was just wearing her casual clothes.

Karin was at her flower shop where she stood there and smiled at her costumer," you should get your wife blue flowers women love beautiful things." The man chuckled and said," thanks, I'll my friends know about this place." She nodded," nice to see you around, bye bye now." The man waved goodbye, she thought as she pressed her fingers on her pink bright lips,' how many years since it since I see those two idiots? Two years, I wonder what their up too now and surely I wouldn't be surprise if they never come back here.'

Status
Not open for further replies.