Karaoke Enthusiasts!

A

A_Veiled_Mask

Original poster
An evening/night out with your pals. You find yourself singing what? Let me know! Even if it's a no go zone for those who have cold feet. Make a list of them.

• Harden My Heart - Quarterflash
  • Keep Me Hanging on - Kim Wilde
  • La Isla Bonita- Madonna
  • Voices Carry- Til Tuesday
  • What's Love Got to Do With It? - Gloria Gaynor

So many more, but I'll leave it at this for now.

Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart. O__O

I've done that one before too. Even throw a few fist gestures to go along with the dramatic notes.

I love all the song choices done so far.

I like doing Crazy by Patsy Kline. I do it loud and with the deepest voice I can muster.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I've only done karaoke once. I didn't know most of the songs, so all I could sing was Fighter by Christina Aguilera YwY

• Love
Ohhh, have yet to try Patsy Cline and I love her so much!

Dang Isho, that would be a hard one to pull off since Christina has got some pipes. I'd give you A for effort on that alone. Very brave.

I know, I know. On my opinion I sing terribly, but everybody applauded and they seemed excited, so I think they gave me an A for effort too lol

Come Together- The Beatles
Love is a Battlefield- Pat Benatar
Fire Water Burn- Bloodhound Gang
Spiderwebs- No Doubt
Sex and Candy- Marcy's Playground
Last Dance with Maryjane- Tom Petty
Fuck Da Police- NWA

I has Dr. Girlfriend singing voice and I relish embarrassing my friends with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: A_Veiled_Mask
  • Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone
  • Pon Pon Pon by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

I've been singing those songs for almost a week now, especially Dragostea Din Tei... >u<

Me and 7 other firneds (all dudes) got really drunk and interlocked hands while singing Billey Joel's Piano Man.

I also fondly remember a time when me and two other friends loudly sung out the nonsense babbel parts in Queen's Under Pressure.

• Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
  • Anything by Norah Jones
  • Anything by Melody Gardot
  • Foo Fighters...? Maybe if I got tipsy enough. =/

Can I just say Rockband? Will that work? XD

• Love
All-Star, by Smash Mouth.
It's cheesy, it's generic, it's overdone, and the only songs I've had more fun belting out with friends is anything by Queen. And Queen is like, the ultimate karaoke band, so it's not even fair competition.

Did a duet of a whole new world from Alladin with a 300 pound drunken league bowler.

I also sing when left alone at night at work.

Things I have sang (off the top of my head)

Be Like That - 3 Doors Down
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Let's Get it On - Marvin Gaye
Gavin DeGraw - Dancing Shoes

Anything from The Fray to Bill Withers to Steam Powered Giraffe to Gavin DeGraw to Train, I can do. My range can stretch from tenor to bass. I try to stick to rock/country.