Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
Kamigami-no-Asobi.jpg

Yes, I did in fact jump on this anime bandwagon and yes, I am a fan girl and yes, I am indeed looking for someone to rp this with me. For those of you who don't know what this anime/otome game is about, this probably won't be for you since I will not spend time explaining it and, at that point, there will already be inconsistencies that won't match up. With that said, I do not require my partner to play all six characters, or ten if you're familiar with the anime series; at the moment, my favorites are Takeru and Hades, however you are free to choose any one that you wish to play while I will be playing the female, more than likely an OC in a different AU, but all of that will be discussed later on. This will be a romance rp, so if anyone is interested, please send me a PM and we will talk over the details.

With that being said:

jack_frost_by_bluephoenix91-d5mn6dz.png

-Jack-jack-frost-rise-of-the-guardians-32892542-360-360.jpg

I'm also looking to do a Jack Frost rp because I just rewatched Rise of the Guardians and fell in love all over again. Obviously, I'm looking for someone who has seen the movie to play Jack Frost either as the winter spirit or the human version that you see here. Again, this rp will be a romance and all the details will be explained at a later time when someone actually shows an interest in it. So please, if you would like to give this one a go, send me a PM. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.