Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...

• Riders

Kamen Rider Fae - Crow
    Kamen Rider Mandrake - GreenSea
    Kamen Rider Banshee - Jet Jaguar

Unsealie

King Auberon - NPC
    Dullahan - Crow

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserving spot for character sheets, my mens.

EDIT: I got a question; how many characters can we play, actually? I think I fancy a go at another character. An Unsealie named Fear Deang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems interesting. Wouldn't mind trying out as a Cù Sìth-based Unsealie.

Quick question: Just how will the Rider/Unsealie conflict go? It is the standard Monster-of-the-Week scenario, where once our characters are defeated, that's it?

Quick question: Just how will the Rider/Unsealie conflict go? It is the standard Monster-of-the-Week scenario, where once our characters are defeated, that's it?

I was thinking of that. NPC Unsealie will definitely follow the old Monster-of-the-Week scenario.

I was thinking that Player-controlled Unsealie could be more recurring, much like Medusa, Gremlin or Phoenix from Wizard. They died eventually but yeah.

Hmm, while it's a bummer to have a character fated to explode in tokusatsu glory, I suppose having them higher ranked makes up for it somewhat.

The fact that their time on the stage is limited makes them more meaningful. Also, chief, I have a question.

How many characters are we allotted each?

The fact that their time on the stage is limited makes them more meaningful. Also, chief, I have a question.

How many characters are we allotted each?

1 Rider
3 civilian-type/allies
As many Kaijin as you can handle.

• Thank You
Reactions: Duwang Chew
Just posting knowing that I'm still in.

Sorry to double post~! but I want to update kamen rider mandrake and see if got an okay for it's key and driver
mandrake design.png

Based the design off Ranger Keys? Not a bad idea.

The designs' valid.

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
Based the design off Ranger Keys? Not a bad idea.

The designs' valid.
lol never realized that key look like a ranger key until you said so XD~! and thanks~!

Let's recheck and rezect! Anyone still interested?

• Thank You
Reactions: Duwang Chew
Can I be an unsealie?I haven't figured out a name for it yet,can you help me?

Image of the unsealie:
sagitron.jpg

Can this be the look of the unsealie before they leech on to their hosts?18-29-18-AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJ8AAAAJDM1MGVmMTNlLTBmM2ItNDcwYy1iOGE5LWVhYzQyNDBiNmJlZA.png

The Unsealie looks a little mechanical, but...

Well, what names do you have in mind?

I have sort of decided how Unsealie keys will look like, Unsealie keys are not leeches. They function more like wind-up keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.