Status
Not open for further replies.

Mu

it’s better then they’re a little bit of a loser.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male

an earthly paradise - but not the true heaven.

tumblr_o67k3jqDmB1tzp1veo1_500.png

hello, my name is sen. I've been roleplaying here on Iwaku since late 2014. though some things might say otherwise, I write because it is something I love, and it keeps my mind off the stress of daily life. it happens to be a great way to make friends as well, even though I am a younger person. let's enjoy writing together!

please note at the current time I am NOT interested in smut (exception for fade to black) or heavy romance.

what the mind wants:
  • posting - it varies a lot. I am currently in my final year of high school, and I will be dedicating my time to mostly studying. not to mention I do have personal issues of my own that cuts down my motivation a lot at times. the latest my replies can go is two weeks. on the other hand there will be times where I will go hecking crazy.
  • quality over quantity. my minimum is two paragraphs, my maximum... there isn't one. I can be quite descriptive, and I try to match length, of course, longer replies means I need a bit more time to write!
  • plot with me. I cannot do this alone - this is a collaborative effort. I am a sucker for worldbuilding. I love to worldbuild, even if at the moment it won't contribute to what we're writing - it can be something we can use for the future. the thought of having something so rich and descriptive at the end that we crafted with our own hands is so damn good.
  • I prefer a switch player instead of one who is solely a passive or aggressive player, same as me. on this note, although I can adapt, I prefer advanced writers.
  • please talk to me outside of roleplaying too! I think it's more enjoyable when we're friends writing together, rather than just being partners!
  • redstars are welcome too! just no smut, please.
  • I like to play multiple characters! better once the world has been fleshed out, I am willing to handle some NPCs and side characters.
  • I prefer anime faceclaims.
  • forum only, I won't take it to PMs or Discord or anything.

things the mind really likes / wants to try:
  • fantasy - I love fantasy, give me the fantasy. these days I'm really into historical fantasy.
  • I am the ultimate sucker for any asian setting, with supernatural or fantasy touches. ancient china? feudal japan? fantasy? yo, marry me.
  • demons demons demons angels angels angels and anything in between!
  • steampunk setting?
  • a monster-hunting guild based on the chinese zodiac (or some sort of theme). or a group or warriors or whatnot serving a royal family. as long as its a group of people who have interpersonal relationships with each other.
  • magic school, think little witch academia but with the complexity of harry potter kind of story.
  • human x mythical being
  • prince/princess x bodyguard
gender pairings:
  • I primarily like to play male characters. but I can play females too.
  • Prefer MxF, don't mind MxM, not comfortable with FxF (applies only to romance)
fandom:
  • OC only
  • pokemon, mogekoverse, magi - just to name a few. please ask me about other fandoms!

I have quite a few plots I think you may like.

I know you say no PMS but I prefer the planning and world building to take place there, then the actual rp would be in the forums if your OK with that?

Heyo, Levy here! I can't say I'm not a little intimidated by you, but I am very intrigued by your ideas. I'm a big fan of world building and swapping ideas as well, so I think we'll get along wonderfully! Shoot me a PM and maybe we can start fleshing something out together? If you'd like? Possibly? Potentially? Please talk to me, I'm very lonely and very starved of good story telling.

Heyo, Levy here! I can't say I'm not a little intimidated by you, but I am very intrigued by your ideas. I'm a big fan of world building and swapping ideas as well, so I think we'll get along wonderfully! Shoot me a PM and maybe we can start fleshing something out together? If you'd like? Possibly? Potentially? Please talk to me, I'm very lonely and very starved of good story telling.
Don't be intimidated :c. I'm super duper friendly, I promise? I'm afraid I can't PM right now, so shoot me one and I'll check on it later ; v ;

I have quite a few plots I think you may like.

I know you say no PMS but I prefer the planning and world building to take place there, then the actual rp would be in the forums if your OK with that?
I hate to be rude and it makes me feel poopy but I don't quite think we'd be compatible as writing partners, sorry ; n ;...

Hello it is I, Vivian. I'm interested in a couple of your ideas, and since I'm also a student finishing the last bit of hell I'd also be a little spotty with replies and all;; But I'm interested in roleplaying with you if you can spare the time for this geezer.

Hello it is I, Vivian. I'm interested in a couple of your ideas, and since I'm also a student finishing the last bit of hell I'd also be a little spotty with replies and all;; But I'm interested in roleplaying with you if you can spare the time for this geezer.
HI BABE LET'S GO VIVI SPAM THE SHIT OUT OF MY INBOX 8) and it's okay school sucks anyway neverhave i hated something so much

I too am a sucker for Asian themes. Especially for the Edo period.

Status
Not open for further replies.