Kalos Adventure (andrew21234xhunzii)

Slowing down he turned to his friend. "Yeah I know I'm just so excited to finally be on our adventure!" He said excitedly. Picking Angelo up he turned once Greyson had caught up and headed toward the next town.

"So, where are we headed to anyways? Santalune? Snowbelle? Lumiose?" Greyson asked, pulling out a map out of his bag. "Oh I need a Probopass or something, that way I'd never get lost..."

"We are going to santalune city Greyson" Xavier said following the path. The excitement of today was starting to wear off and he was returning to his normal serious self. Pulling out his one map he looked at it, found a route to take and said "come on this way."

"Going that way..!" Greyson said, following him a few feet behind. "Once we get to Santalune I'm going to need to get to a Pokecenter stat. Kingston's probably still a bit hurt from when I caught him and I need to get a few potions and the sort...maybe a few repels just incase? I mean, last thing we need is to be attacked by a horde of pokemon when they're almost all fainted..."

"Well by the time we get there it will be close to dark, we can drop our injured pokemon off, grab a room, and then hit the pokemart" Xavier said still looking at his map, occasionally looking where he was going.

"Sounds like a plan! Then tomorrow we can get some food, pack up, and head out yet again! Maybe do some training on the way...maybe see if we can't find a trainer or two to battle...what do you think, Rin?"
"Riiiiioooo..."
"If you're tired then hop on, I'll carry you the rest of the way."

"Yeah" Xavier said in reply, Greyson had summed up the rest of the plan so there was no need for a long reply. After a while the two trainers and their pokemon entered santalune city. "Okay let's head to the pokecenter" he said to his friend,

"Finally! Can't wait to sit back and relax for a bit!" He grinned, picking up pace. "And then after we're all settled away we'll go to the pokemart! Oh, dude, what if there was a boutique here? That'd be the best!"

"What did you forget to pack clean underwear?" Xavier joked with his friend as they made their way into the pokecenter. Putting Angelo into his pokeball he walked up to the counter where a nurse Joy was standing. He handed Angelo and Grace's pokeballs over and showed he his trainer ID. The nurse then gave the two pokeballs to a chansy next to her and told him to come back in a few hours.

"No, I think it'd be awesome to get a new jacket or something. Or maybe some fancy clothes for when we finally get to a gym or something!"
At the pokecenter, Greyson did p much the exact thing as Xavier. The only difference was that after he gave the pokeballs and flashed his ID, he immediately went over to the chairs and sat down."Oh wow these seats are comfy..!"

Setting down next to him he handed a key over to Greyson. "Here is our room key, we are in room 5" he said gesturing to the five inscribed on the key. "You wanna go to the room or the pokemart?"

"Ehhhh...might as well go to the pokecenter first." Greyson said, pushing himself out of the chair and putting the key in his pocket. "Then when we get back we can go to the room..! Sound good, Xav?"

"Yeah sure Grey" Xavier said standing up and following him out the door into the open town and to the pokemart. Xavier usually followed Greyson, which was okay with him, but he often worried Greyson would lead him into trouble.

Greyson managed to resist the urge to wander around and explore the town a bit and headed straight for the pokemart. "Alright..." He mumbled to himself when he walked in. "Potions and pokeballs and heals...maybe a revive or two if they have some..?"

"I'll grab us each five potions and five pokeballs, grab me an antidote and a revive and meet me at the cashier" Xavier told his friend walking to the pokeball isle. It felt weird not having Angelo with him, yeah he had only had him pokemon for a day, but it felt like he should always be with him, it was almost like Xavier felt naked, obviously he wasn't but it just felt strange to be in public without his pokemon. Once he grabbed the pokeballs and potions he walked up to the cashier and waited for his friend.

"Ye'sir!" He grinned and went off to find the antidote and a revive. In his small journey, he also managed to find a bit of candy which he eagerly grabbed. It was his favourite after all. Shame that he probably wouldn't share with anyone. Not even Xavier. Greyson quickly walked back over to the counter and put down the antidote and revive. "...I only have one thing, think I should pay first?"

"Yeah sure, do you not want these potions and pokeballs?" Xavier asked his friend. Xavier would buy all of them if Greyson didn't want them. Xavier's family was wealthy so naturally when Xavier set out on his journey his parents had given him a decent amount of money. He had always been shy about his family's wealth, he didn't like to appear to be a rich snob, so he didn't tell many people, it his home town was a small one and everyone knew everything about everyone so naturally everyone knew he was wealthy.

"Eeehhh...yeah, I'll buy my share! How many did you get? 5 each? So that'd be...uh...well, a lot I guess...you can buy your stuff first and I'll buy my stuff after!" He smiled. Not having lived in the small town for long (and being as oblivious as he is..), Greyson had no idea how wealthy Xavier and his family was. But even so, not like Greyson would have cared. And even if he did learn that Xavier was rich, he'd still not care that much. "...and then after this, we can go back to the Pokecenter and sleep!"

Xavier quickly checked and handing the clerk the right a,mount of pokedollars and then out the stuff in his bag. He then waited for Greyson to do the same once done the two headed back to the pokecenter. Xavier grabbed his two pokemon from nurse Joy and headed to room five, he saw that it contained two beds and a bathroom and that was it.

Greyson didn't take long buying his things. Once they got their pokemon and got to the room, he released Rin and Kingston from their pokeballs and went to lay down. "I'm calling this bed! Wow these are nice, I hope all pokecenters have this kind of bed..! Oh, do you think they have a cafe here? Or at least one nearby?"