Kaleido Star ~Second Wings~

Ugh >.< I hate that. Never listen to the one that understands what's happening, but if something happens the one that's been warning about it all along gets blamed for not doing something about it (or not saying something sooner even though they did...)

Pretty much, It's what ever though. Ick my tummy hurts.

Oh noes.. are you feeling ill?

Hm any ideas by the way on how to get more people to this roleplay? I haven't seen most of the others that signed up either. Then again, most people do have lives outside of the online time... XD

I have not seen any one else that showed interest on recently, I have it in the banner, but I am thinking.

I ate too much, and it was not really that good honestly. Ehh

Oh tummy aches of eating too much are never fun... >.< Not that any form of aches are fun, but that's beside the point.

It is kinda sad that there aren't more people that want to join, it's such an awesome anime, and to be able to play a "second gen" to it just gets me all giddy and excited hehe.

I think it needs the right people to find it? No what I mean. I ate something and it was not fully cooked and it made my stomach upset, which means I won't eat again tonight which means the boy toy is going to be upset. Ehh. Oh well.

Ugh... hope you'll recover soon.

What I know is addblockers prevent the banners from being visible, so the right people might have the blocking up and miss out on it completely?
There's the "Roleplay Talk" section that might prove useful as well? Make an RP ad there, tell a little about what's intended, ask if they want to join in, and add a link. Once it falls off the first page, bump it again to see if that might generate attention.

Sometimes that helps too to get people here.

I never done that before. Hmm, We should give that a try!

Just give it the tag "Interest check" or "RPAD" and see what happens ^-^ for various roleplays that I used to GM I generated a lot of interest through those means, and only minimal through the banner at the top.

Ah, well I will have to do that.

Ehh.. soon as my tummy stops hurting.

*nods* yeah that definitely has priority. Roleplays can wait ^-^

Mhm, I been slacking a lot as of late. I think wensday/Thursday will be the days that I end up role playing a lot. Its my first day off from a full three days of work.

See, before you know it all will be well and where it should be ^-^