Kaleido Star ~Second Wings~

That is all fine by me. I purposely made sure that I also had some one that would not be chosen by the fool. :3 I welcome the Sarah of this role play.

So it's alright if I made 2? Because if not I'll have to think a little while which one would end up having my preference ;)

No you can make two, Normally I say no but we could use the Sarah :'3

I'll just post both for now, They are unfinished so I'll work on them once I'm awake again, or just work on one if only one's eventually allowed ;)

Edit: and I got ninja'd :P
So both it is ^-^

amanda-seyfried-wallpaper-8.jpg

NAME: Katrien "Kat" Baksteen
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: The Netherlands
SPECIALITY: (Swinging) Trapeze,Acrobatics, Trampoline
WEAKNESS: Juggling, Diabolo
DREAMS: To create a beautiful stage for people to enjoy.
PERSONALITY: If she wants it, she'll work for it till the last drop. That's her main spirit that drives her. Be it making a friend for someone, or learning a new trait for on stage, or anything else. She is determined to get it right, and in such sometimes can be a bit of a perfectionist.
She is aware that perfectionism isn't the best way of acting, so she's working real hard on that part of herself, to be able to be satisfied with something before it becomes an obsession.
Though she is a determined person, she isn't overly competitive. She'll compete for what she hopes to achieve, and give it her all with full determination, but she won't seek out a challenge for the fun of it.
BACKGROUND: Katrien was born as an only child, her parents wishing that she'd have just a regular life, regular career, and start a family like normal people. It bugs them that Kat wants to be part of a performance stage like this and are against it for the most part. They didn't fully oppose, but they definitely aren't supporting her.
Her dreams for being part of the Kaleido Stage began back when she was probably 10 or 11 years old. On a vacation to the USA with her parents they visited Kaleido and saw the performance of Cinderella.
So inspired by the act of the Fairy Godmothers, Kat wanted to pursue a career as trampoline artist, which later got expanded to more areas, such as acrobatics, and the trapeze which she turned out to be quite good at.
She auditioned, and got in.

(Her last name literally means 'Brick' as in a house's brick. Kind of ironic for someone that floats lightly through the air on a trapeze)

882878_1321718396083_full.jpg

NAME: Alice Ryker
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
SPECIALITY: Originally: Highwire/Tightrope, Current: Singing
WEAKNESS: Everything else
DREAMS: To sing beautifully every night with an amazing troupe.
PERSONALITY: If there's one thing that can be said about Alice, it's that she's bright, sparkly, enthusiastic. She'll often try and find the smile in the corners, be positive, optimistic, and otherwise find it against all odds. She wants to bring smiles to others, but will definitely do so in her own way, which isn't always the conventional way. She can be a tad dense or ditzy on occasion.
BACKGROUND: When Alice was a little girl she loved to sing and dance in front of her mother's mirror. Her dancing sucked, but her voice was that of an angel.
One day her parents took her to the Kaleido stage, where she witnessed a beautiful Cinderella performance with Layla as Cinderella (And Sora as one of the godmothers)
It inspired her so much that she started to practice tightrope walking, and eventually auditioned, about 5 years ago.
It was all great at first, but her heart wasn't in it anymore. Her heart went towards singing, but she was afraid to ask the stage master. One day he happened to hear her singing over the balcony of the dorm, and the rest kind of flowed naturally. She became the new singer for Kaleido's performances ever since that moment.

Last edited:
With what? I'm often glad to help if I can :)

Which reminds me... I oughta finish the "Sarah" of the show

By the way, is Sarah retired, which would make sense to then have a new singer in the group.

Oh and... how many years is it after the first season would this take place? 10? 5? 15?... it kinda makes a difference on how old I make Alice and Kat

As for how to start this, well that depends on a lot of factors, but I'd love to help you out if you want? Plotting and planning is one of my most favorite parts of roleplaying often haha

Last edited:
Ah, I was going to have it set 10 years after the original cast ext.

Care to pm me? Perhaps we can discuss it there XD

finished Kat and Alice ^-^

Approved! Sorry, I been so busy with work and trying to get over writer's block. Plus my internet is a pain in my ass.

Oh noes, I feel ya with the pain in the ass internet... >.<
Hope you'll be able to work through the writers block too. If you need help you know where I am :)

Man that really is a lot o.o

Hm yeah that leaves very little choice and the like with who you share your internet with.

Pretty much, we all pay for it with our rent but they need to up the bandwith and speed. To many people and when any one else logs on BAM! We get kicked. It sucks, and so normally I am online on my days off, and when no one is home.

Yeah I can imagine. Scaling up the bandwidth or whatever would probably definitely help it to some degree.
Internet's slow here at times too, but that's due to hub's constant up and downloading of content for various means. And just moved so we didn't have much internet for a few weeks to add to that ^^'

Yeah, It's just the amount of people here and no one seems to understand that. I am the most "Tech advance" in the house and that is sad. But, no one listens to me!