1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Kaleido star, Persona 4, or Uta-No-Prince-Sama

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sweet_Temptation, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soo.. I have done a few group role plays in the past (sailor moon and Pokemon)
    I am looking to do a few more, but I don't know which ones to do. It's a bit hard actually.

So I wanted to know what every one else thought? I don't want to do something that is over done, (Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon) But I would like to do one of those three or even Harveset moon Based.

If you have not heard of any I suggest you look them up, all three are great! and Harvest moon is awesome! :3

Comments welcomed!

2. i would love to do a persona 4 one

3. Thank you for the imput.

I was unsure of what to do, what ever it is it will be in the world just not in the same time frame as when the actually story/Game/anime took place. Know what I mean?

4. yes and i can help i am a big fan of it

5. Mhm, I want to see what other people think. XD But I will def keep that in mind when I go to plan.

6. PERSONA 4 for me~!

• Love Love x 1
  7. Thank you!

I love your Display Picture!

• Like Like x 1
  8. thanks~ well @Cry pick it for me so I must thanks to her~!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ok i will wait as long asit takes X3

• Like Like x 1
  10. Also thats a great idea! i love Kaleido star!!!! I aslo Love persona 4 and uta NO prince SAMA!

[​IMG]

11. PERSONA *@CRY coming as my Justice Arcana* LOL!

12. Yes master Greedy you called me?? you wanted something?

13. Spread the word of this rp!! Lol

14. I'll try sir ^^;

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welp guys I am not even sure which I am going to do, but I know I will probably due two. XD and it is going to be Persona 4 and one other. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.