Online Availability
12 PM - 2 AM Central Standard Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, and Adventure.
Greetings and Salutations! I am Kaku and I'm a fresh face to this site but not to roleplaying.
I've been roleplaying since 2010 on various sites(Google+, Amino, Discord, etc) and I'm super excited to begin here.
I'm typically a romance roleplayer, with adventure and fantasy being close seconds to my favorite themes.
I haven't roleplayed for about 2 months but I really want to get back into it and thought this place would be a good place to get back into it at.
If there's any interest in me at all, don't hesitate to dm me, see you around!

Welcome!

Reactions: Kaku
Welcome to Iwaku, Kaku! (A rhyme already! :O)

We're happy to have you :^) We've got all sorts of people here for you to meet so take your time and make yourself at home. Joining a new site can be sort of intimidating sometimes after a hiatus, so if you need anything or any help, please let any of us mods know.

Have a great day! (Also, I love your profile pic! It's super pretty :))

Welcome to Iwaku, Kaku! (A rhyme already! :O)

We're happy to have you :^) We've got all sorts of people here for you to meet so take your time and make yourself at home. Joining a new site can be sort of intimidating sometimes after a hiatus, so if you need anything or any help, please let any of us mods know.

Have a great day! (Also, I love your profile pic! It's super pretty :))
Thank you for the welcome. The artwork is by Lana she has this lovely doll divine game and I adore her art style.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Welcome welcome, hope you have a brilliant start to your role-play journey here on Iwaku. May you find many amazing partners. Create many fantastic plots and pairings. Take your time with getting to know the people, site and rules. Set things to your comforts and feel free to post an interest thread when you're ready. Feel free to join general chatter where we talk about anything and everything.