Kait's Coding

~Reminiscing A couple of nights ago~

Another death happened, just like the last one, the one that died was in his arms. Of course, Lyle Collins knew what happened. He drained the blood of the human that was in his arms. A sad soft sigh left his lips as he looked at the woman's body. "I hope that your next life will be better than this one," he spoke to the corpse in his arms.

He resituated the corpse in his arms so he was holding the girl bridal style. Before anything else today, he had to deal with this woman. Being as gentle as possible, Lyle started running from his spot until he got to his personal graveyard.

On the outside of town, Lyle kept his own graveyard for the ones who he has killed. Every death was his fault and nothing he could do to make them come back from the dead and live again. All he could do now was hope that in their next life it won't be this hard to live the way they should. To prepare for a night like this one he already had a coffin ready for the woman. He placed some flowers in the coffin something that would look nice with the young girls clothing that day. When he finished that task, he gently placed the woman in the coffin.

"If you had only met me when I was awake we would have had a nice chat," he spoke that last word before he closed the coffin, shutting the dead in.

Now he had to make her spot next to the last victim. He reached out and grabbed the shovel that was leaning against the tree. Much easier to dig deeper this way. When he finished the hole he walked over to the coffin. Very gently, he picked up the coffin and walked back over to the hole he just made. He placed the coffin inside nicely. Now the hard part. "I wish I could give you guys a proper burial with the holy father and with your families but that is long gone," he said. He could not even go near a church much less do a holy ritual. That is what he gets for being a vampire.

When he covered the young girl up with dirt he put the stone to mark her grave like the rest. Also, like the rest, he used code to describe the victims. It was, a code, only he understood. And that was basically the end of the night.

~Sunday Night~

The sun finally fell from the sky and his favorite time of day was here, Lyle woke up clicking a button so that he could look outside as the last bit of light was hidden by the horizon. He finally gets to go outside without those glasses. It wasn't like he couldn't go outside during the day. It was more like he just didn't prefer to be out in the sun. The beating of the sun all day long on someone's body. Oh, and the eyes, it was so bright during the light hours it hurt his sensitive eyes. Since it was night now he didn't have to worry about the light of the sun.

Tonight was the night he needed to check on those children though. He donated before but he wanted to keep checking on the children to make sure they were being taken care of. It reminded him of when he changed into a vampire. He was changed randomly and he had no one to guide him through the process of this new change. He didn't know that many other vampires but most other vampires were different than him and didn't value the life they have taken. He made coffins and graves for every single one of his victims. And even though he didn't live in the same spot all the time he still did the same with every single one of his victims. If someone does find the corpses at least they will know that the person who buried them cared deeply that they looked in peace laying in the coffin.

Even when he saw the victims they didn't seem to have suffered a painful death. Or at least it that's what it looked like to him. Lyle went over to his drawers opening the top one and getting some boxers, of course. Then he decided to go to the next drawer and get a blue v-neck t-shirt for himself to wear and he also grabbed some jeans. Finally, he grabbed a blue jacket that works well with the clothes that he was wearing. He went into the bathroom and took a shower. After he was done with the shower he dried his hair with a towel checking the mirror seeing if he needed a new hair dye. He looked fine for now.

When he was all dressed up and ready to go. He grabbed the keys before he walked out of the house. His house was more into the woods then the other people in town but he was okay with that since he enjoyed being out near nature. At night, the area was beautiful and he enjoyed just looking around here. Today, he was on a mission. He got into his electric car. When these came out he was all over them. Even though he would have to watch out for the electricity. They were better than the gas ones.

The drive to the orphanage took longer than he would have wanted but since he knew he couldn't walk there since that would just be strange. He drove. When he got to the orphanage he noticed someone else's car already there and parked. He wondered about what the deal with that was. Well, he wouldn't know for sure since this is the only time he has come here in person. Normally, he would send it through the mail. This wasn't the only orphanage he gave to. Whenever he changed places he would give to a new orphanage. These young ones need it the most.

Lyle walked up to the door of the orphanage and knocked on the door. He understood that it was late he wanted to see, in person, who these people were. He did this with every orphanage he sponsored. He could only come on a day his bloodlust wasn't that bad so he could actually hold it in when he was around this many children or people.

Last edited:

Kait Kimishi

Fantasy Queen Kait
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, love, Yaoi, supernatural, humorous, magical, modern, Medieval, action,
So I am going to text out what I can do with the bbcode and get a post/ char sheet that I will like

Name:

Species:

Orientation:
Homosexual
Bisexual
Heterosexual

Appearance:

~
~

Dislikes:
~
~

~

Personality:

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Name:[/B]
[I]
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Age:[/B]
[I]
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Gender:[/B]
[I]
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Species:[/B]
[I]
[/i][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Orientation:[/B][I]
Homosexual
Bisexual
Heterosexual
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Appearance:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Likes: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~
~
~
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#00ff00]Dislikes: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]~
~
~
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Personality:[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]
[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Name:

Orientation:
Homosexual
Bisexual
Heterosexual

Appearance:

~
~

Dislikes:
~
~
~

Personality:

History:

Code:
[I]
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#DB2929][B]Age:[/B]
[I]
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#DB2929][B]Orientation:[/B]
[I]Homosexual 
Bisexual
Heterosexual[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Appearance:[/B][I]

[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#DB2929][B]Likes:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#DB2929]~
~
~
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Dislikes: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~
~
~
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#DB2929]Personality: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#DB2929]
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]History:[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]
[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Name:

Orientation:
Homosexual
Bisexual
Heterosexual

Appearance:

~
~

Dislikes:
~
~
~

Personality:

History:

Code:
[center][color=#ff0000][b]Name:[/b]
[i]
[/i][/color]
[color=#ff7f00][b]Age:[/b]
[i]
[/i][/color]
[color=#ffff00][b]Gender:[/b]
[i]
[/i][/color]
[color=#00ff00][b]Orientation:[/b]
[I]Homosexual 
Bisexual
Heterosexual[/i]
[/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Appearance:[/b][i]

[/i][/color]
[color=#4b0082][b]Likes:[/b] [/color]
[i][color=#4b0082]~
~
~
[/color][/i]
[b][color=#8f00ff]Dislikes: [/color][/b]
[i][color=#8f00ff]~
~
~
[/color][/i]
[b][color=#ff0000]Personality: [/color][/b]
[i][color=#ff0000]
[/color][/i]
[b][color=#ff7f00]History:[/color][/b]
[i][color=#ff7f00]
[/color][/i][/center]

Names:
Name 1 Name 2

Orientation:
Heterosexual
Homosexual
Bisexual

Appearance:

~
~
~
Name 2
~
~
~

Dislikes:
Name 1
~
~
~
Name 2
~
~
~

Personality:
meep
Meeep

History:
meeep

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#6600FF][B]Names:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00B2EE]Name 1[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00ff00]Name 2[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=#6600FF][B]Age:[/B]
[I]
[/I]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[I]
[/I]
[B]Orientation:[/B]
[i]Heterosexual
Homosexual
Bisexual
[/i]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[I]
[/I]
[B]Likes:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00B2EE]Name 1
~
~
~
[/COLOR][color=#00ff00]Name 2
~
~
~
[/color][/I]
[B][COLOR=#6600FF]Dislikes: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#00B2EE]Name 1
~
~
~
[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Name 2
~
~
~[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#6600FF]Personality: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#00B2EE]meep
[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Meeep[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#6600FF]History:[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#6600FF]meeep
[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

• plot
  • character 1
  • character 2

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Title 1]plot[/tab]
[tab=char 1]character 1[/tab]
[tab=char 2]character 2 [/tab]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
Name: Aeolus Ragnaill
Species: Shapeshifter
Bio: Aeolus was born with the ability to shift into different people, animals, and things. If he looked at something he could shift into it. It took a while for him to fully shift into the thing or person or animal he saw. It was rough as a child as he seemed to be the only one to evolve like this in this culture. Anyone who knew about his ability was kept on the down low. But the people who knew were scared of him. The only person who treats him like a person is his mother and father. They will spend time with him and treat him like a person.
Picture:
95b6065ecbc8ede10a46df4bf091a82a%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Name:
Aeolus Ragnaill

Species:
Shapeshifter

Orientation:
Homosexual

~ reading
~ rain

Dislikes:
~ people
~ being different
~ being alone

Personality:
[[have not decided yet]]

History:
Aeolus was born with the ability to shift into different people, animals, and things. If he looked at something he could shift into it. It took a while for him to fully shift into the thing or person or animal he saw. It was rough as a child as he seemed to be the only one to evolve like this in this culture. Anyone who knew about his ability was kept on the down low. But the people who knew were scared of him. The only person who treats him like a person is his mother and father. They will spend time with him and treat him like a person.
Code:
[I]Aeolus Ragnaill[/I]
[/COLOR]
[I]19[/I]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Species:[/B]
[I]Shapeshifter[/I]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Gender:[/B]
[I]Male[/I]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Orientation:[/B]
[I]Homosexual [/I]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Likes:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]~ cooking
~ reading
~ rain
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ people
~ being different
~ being alone
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#00ff00]Personality: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00] [[have not decided yet]]
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]Aeolus was born with the ability to shift into different people, animals, and things. If he looked at something he could shift into it. It took a while for him to fully shift into the thing or person or animal he saw. It was rough as a child as he seemed to be the only one to evolve like this in this culture. Anyone who knew about his ability was kept on the down low. But the people who knew were scared of him. The only person who treats him like a person is his mother and father. They will spend time with him and treat him like a person.
[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Name:
Abby
Name: Noboru
Personality:

On the outside, he is very much playful, flirty, naughty, energetic, and care free. Throughout his life he learned not to trust others. On the inside, he is careful, submissive, and wanting to love. Noboru knows he can't totally love. He still hasn't found the person who he binds with.
Bio:
((I won't add much just enough to understand the character more))

Since he turned 18, Noboru a didn't trust anyone. He found out the hard way that even people who say they love you can turn on you. At that point, he ran away from home. He is bisexual but he only does one night stands with females because he knew if he tried a male his submissiveness will be overpowering and he didn't want to trust any male. Even with the trust issues, he does look at males discreetly, but he never goes near them.
Picture:
Animal form
tAG_159111.jpg
Human form
5cb3ae2fff6cdf310702a01856803dc0.jpg

Name:
Noboru Nightmare

Orientation:
Homosexual/Bisexual

Species:
Familiar

~ reading
~ the ancient familiar language

Dislikes:
~ his parents
~ dominant males
~ being broken inside

Personality:
On the outside, he is very much playful, flirty, naughty, energetic, and care free. Throughout his life he learned not to trust others. On the inside, he is careful, submissive, and wanting to love. Noboru knows he can't totally love. He still hasn't found the person who he binds with.

History:
Since he turned 18, Noboru a didn't trust anyone. He found out the hard way that even people who say they love you can turn on you. At that point, he ran away from home. After that something happened that almost killed him. He ran away from that too. He knew he is bisexual but he only does one night stands with females because he knew if he tried a male his submissiveness will be overpowering and he didn't want to trust any male. Even with the trust issues, he does look at males discreetly, but he never goes near them.
Code:
[I]Noboru Nightmare
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]118 but looks 19
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]male
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Orientation:[/B]
[I]Homosexual/Bisexual
[/i][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Species:[/B][I]
Familiar
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Likes:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]~ his grandma
~ reading
~ the ancient familiar language
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ his parents
~ dominant males
~ being broken inside
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#00ff00]Personality: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]On the [U]outside[/U], he is very much playful, flirty, naughty, energetic, and care free. Throughout his life he learned not to trust others. On the [U]inside[/U], he is careful, submissive, and wanting to love. Noboru knows he can't totally love. He still hasn't found the person who he binds with.
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]Since he turned 18, Noboru a didn't trust anyone. He found out the hard way that even people who say they love you can turn on you. At that point, he ran away from home. After that something happened that almost killed him. He ran away from that too. He knew he is bisexual but he only does one night stands with females because he knew if he tried a male his submissiveness will be overpowering and he didn't want to trust any male. Even with the trust issues, he does look at males discreetly, but he never goes near them.
[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

When on char last one on list is the one

• info about char
  • Char extra pictures

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=char info]info about char[/tab]
[tab=xtra picks]Char extra pictures[/tab]
[/tabs]

402de17742ff2401ef609d7aa96d4668.jpg

29089259_1566777433442065_8002724202274619392_n.jpg

Hmmm I like this but now have to think about what kind of char this will be...

ready for a new post.

Last edited:

• Full World Overview

Wilhelm is the one responsible for the world being the way it is. He's currently residing in a wasteland where everything in his presence becomes twisted into horrifying forms. People who stay there too long turn into Twisted Denizens, and they say that land has been abandoned by God. The radius of Wilhelm's power is always growing wider, so now almost half the earth is uninhabitable and a guy named Reo has established a magical barrier, by making a deal with the demon Baphomet, to protect their half of the earth from Wilhelm's influence.

All remaining cities exist behind Baphomet's barrier wall. Everything is normal modern stuff, although there are some scientific advances and a new law enforcement branch trained specifically to protect against supernatural threats now. With the exception of the wasteland beyond, not too much has changed. Encounters with supernatural creatures still tend to spark fear and hostility, although it is common enough to see a kitsune on the bus, or a mermaid at the beach... generally the more human it is, the more likely people are to get along with it. But the government does tend to take these creatures to experiment on them, so doesn't matter how friendly you are. Humanity isn't ready to live peacefully side by side with mythological beings just yet.

Livable Spaces

-Cities located closer to the outer rim, where the barrier wall is are more likely to have supernatural beings living there because Overseer Reo resides at the border and he welcomes the paranormal.

-Cities in more centralized areas are powered by a supercomputer called Equinox and run by Dr. Eckard; these places are considered to be the last bastion of the natural human government and the people who live under his protection are more likely to be prejudice of supernatural beings.

Inner cities
    The poorer parts of the city will have people at street food stalls selling you cooked pigeon, skewered rats on a stick, or dried pressed dog jerky. Public transportation is more popular in those areas and it's where a lot of ex-soldiers live, down and out with brain damage from drugs the military gave them during the psychic soldier program they were testing.

Otherwise, the city is pretty high-tech and you can expect to see lots of street lights and well-lit buildings at night, because the supercomputer powers the entire city efficiently. There are checkpoints all along the border leading between Dr. Eckard and Overseer Reo's respective territories though, so it can look a little oppressive like a police state in some areas.

• [IMGR=200]https://pm1.narvii.com/6535/f31f14e6480ef4631e8495ec52f53f46da57a037_hq.jpg[/IMGR]
    Quilo Ryuu
    Species: demigod/dragon [hybrid]
    Bio: He can hide his wings, tail, and horns to make himself look exactly like a human but the only thing he couldn't hide was the fact that he let out a cold air around him. If people stood around him they would know he was different because of the air being cold around him no matter where he was. When he was small his mother, the dragon, created a necklace for him to take away his coldness so people wouldn't be able to tell he wasn't human. His mother always stressed that they shouldnt know what he was. Being a hybrid of a dragon and a God was not well heard of so she knew that if someone found out he would be experimented on. She didn't survive for long and she died soon after she made the necklace. Quilo was soon relocated to one of the closest inner cities. He didnt tell anyone that he wasnt human. He survived until he was 16 at the orphanage then he decided to live by himself. He got a job and a small place. It seemed like no one has found out what he was when he wore the necklace. When he started to get closer to 18 he noticed that the necklace wasn't working that well. Soon he knew that the power

• [IMGR=200]https://i.imgur.com/TWJP2hR.jpg[/IMGR]
    :Name:
    Shin Hayashi (Japanese), Shen Lin (Chinese)
    :Age:
    Unknown
    :Species:
    Human (allegedly)
    :Nicknames:
    ...too many to mention...
    :Nationality/Ethnicity:
    Predominantly Asian, Part European

:Bio:
    He is the primary ambassador of the U.E.A., or the United Empire of Asia, an alliance between what remains of China, South Korea, and Japan.

No one knows who he is or where he really came from in the first place, yet he claims to represent the common interests shared by both the U.E. and the U.S. during these dark times. Despite not having proper documentation in any particular country, his identification is rarely ever brought into question, and he appears to be welcomed internationally wherever he travels.

He has many names, among which he mostly chooses to stick with Shin Hayashi or Shen Lin, depending on which country he is currently visiting. He found little use in adopting an extra name in English, as many Americans seem to believe (stereotypically) that he's better at academic studies when he introduces himself using his Japanese one, and although his Chinese name affords him more power when dealing with business or political affairs, it mostly fuels the inherent fear that the Chinese are here to take over the U.S. while they are weakened by the Wilhelm Crisis. He also another name in Korean as well, but nobody besides the Koreans care to use that one.​
    [imgr=200]https://i.imgur.com/PdrQuts.jpg[/imgr]
    Kevin Bryce
    Human
    Kev
    American/Irish

Kevin Bryce had bought a beautiful home in a quaint little suburb, clueless that he was moving in right across the street from the cursed house that Wilhelm once built. No one at that time could've known that the neighborhood would inevitably turn into a living nightmare.

Later referred to as "Wilhelm Row", the neighborhood did not transform as fast as the Twisted Lands typically do, and so nobody realized what was happening to them over time as the corruption slowly took effect in gradual increments. The minds of the residents were altered to the point that they began killing each other.

It is up for debate whether the intervention of Kevin Bryce either promoted or prevented more deaths in the days to follow, but regardless, he stepped up to stop his neighbors from murdering their friends and family, and instead redirected their purpose to kidnapping and killing other people in the towns further away who were outsiders of their community. Kevin established himself as the leader of what can only be called a cult, and together, he and his neighbors were suspected to be responsible for at least 87 missing persons reports in the nearby area.

The cops that were initially dispatched to investigate the killings at "Wilhelm Row" never came back.

As the ongoing chaos caused by the Wilhelm Incident left law enforcement with very few resources to spare, the police were simply unable to apprehend everybody involved. Crime was skyrocking during the peak of the crisis, and unfortunately, this case was just one of many serial murders that were happening in the past week alone.

Kevin Bryce was never caught.​
    [imgr=200]https://i.imgur.com/4tlAlTB.jpg[/imgr]
    Oswald "Miles" Sinclair
    Irrelevant
    Elder Levi (enlightened dog demon)
    Ozzy (personal), Miles (typical), Clair (disrespectful)
    British/Scottish

Oswald was once an ordinary dog. Adopted by the Sinclair family, he was trained to be a service animal, a seeing eye dog for their son who'd gone blind, a young boy named Anthony.

He was very helpful and loyal to Anthony, who he loved more than anything else in the world. He would never leave the boy's side. So it was strange when, one day, the dog went missing. The only thing Anthony knew was that he heard Oswald let out a yelp, and when he called for him, he never came. The boy was unable to see where the dog went or what had happened to him. His parents put up missing posters and searched the estate, but alas, Oswald was never found.

He had been taken away by Baphomet, transformed into a dog demon (known as a Levi), and forced to serve alongside other lost dogs turned into cerberus descendants. If they obeyed, their new master would eventually reward them by giving them a human form, a higher intellect, the ability to speak and last of all, their own unique name once they were allowed to leave Baphomet's side. The ultimate reward: to become a human being. Independent and free from the dark lord. Oswald was now one step away from achieving that dream.

But then Reo LaCroix struck a deal with Baphomet and became Overseer. The crisis caused by Wilhelm was growing out of control, so Reo needed an army. Baphomet obliged. He provided a hoard of humanoid Levi's to serve the Overseer, one of which happened to be Oswald, who had recently received his right to have a unique name, but was denied his final human evolution and freedom as the threat of the Twisted Lands took priority over this, and Baphomet required all Levi's currently under his command to aid in the defense against Wilhelm first and foremost.

However, the Overseer himself was not such a heartless man. He noticed that this particular Levi looked very familiar, for you see, Oswald shared the appearance of his former owner, Anthony Sinclair, the blind boy he loved and protected when he was once a regular dog. Upon being given the power to manifest a human form, he picked the image of the one thing he held most dear in his heart... his best buddy Anthony.

After hearing Oswald's story, Overseer Reo explained that he also knew Anthony too, that they'd been friends back in high school, but he had no clue where he was now. The Overseer told Oswald he was free to leave, to go find and reunite with Anthony if that's what he wanted to do.

Instead, Oswald wandered around aimlessly... unsure of what he really wanted.​
    [imgr=200]https://i.imgur.com/ZS8zEQt.jpg[/imgr]
    Desmond Khumalo
    Human
    Desi, Malo
    South African

Desmond was volunteering as a charity worker in Zambia when the Wilhelm Incident eventually reached Africa. In due time, the entire continent was slowly taken over and turned into one of the regions known as the Twisted Lands, touched by the corrupted presence of Patient Zero.

In response, China followed the example set by the U.S., they erected a barrier wall to stop the spread of Wilhelm's influence, leaving the lands in between these two barriers to fend for themselves, as they were now essentially quarantined, considered a lost cause and cut off from any hope of assistance.

To protect their own people, neither China nor the United States were opening their borders to anyone outside of the safe zone anymore. Desmond himself was stuck doing what little he could to help out in Zambia, Malawi, and his own home in South Africa, but he knew there was nothing he could do here that would make a difference... not without the technology being used to build the barriers, as it seemed to be the only effective measure against Patient Zero's powers.

Desmond did his best to reach out to his colleges overseas, in a desperate plea to receive some sort of answer as to what he could do to stop the supposed "infection" that was seeping across the country. Eventually an offer was extended to him by a scientist named Shen Lin, or Shin Hayashi; as he said he was a representative of the newly formed alliance between Asia and the U.S., and he possessed the authority to permit Desmond past the barrier, strictly under the condition that he agree to assist in highly classified research of the Wilhelm phenomenon.

Of course, without a second thought, Desmond Khumalo accepted the offer. This was his only hope of saving his home and the rest of humanity.​

Code:
[spoiler=Kardigo: City Of Mad Science]
[tabs]
[tab=Kardigo: City of Mad Science]
[CENTER][U]Full World Overview[/U][/CENTER]

Wilhelm is the one responsible for the world being the way it is. He's currently residing in a wasteland where everything in his presence becomes twisted into horrifying forms. People who stay there too long turn into Twisted Denizens, and they say that land has been abandoned by God. The radius of Wilhelm's power is always growing wider, so now almost half the earth is uninhabitable and a guy named Reo has established a magical barrier, by making a deal with the demon Baphomet, to protect their half of the earth from Wilhelm's influence.

All remaining cities exist behind Baphomet's barrier wall. Everything is normal modern stuff, although there are some scientific advances and a new law enforcement branch trained specifically to protect against supernatural threats now. With the exception of the wasteland beyond, not too much has changed. Encounters with supernatural creatures still tend to spark fear and hostility, although it is common enough to see a kitsune on the bus, or a mermaid at the beach... generally the more human it is, the more likely people are to get along with it. But the government does tend to take these creatures to experiment on them, so doesn't matter how friendly you are. Humanity isn't ready to live peacefully side by side with mythological beings just yet.

[CENTER][U]Livable Spaces  [/U][/CENTER]

-Cities located closer to the outer rim, where the barrier wall is are more likely to have supernatural beings living there because Overseer Reo resides at the border and he welcomes the paranormal.

-Cities in more centralized areas are powered by a supercomputer called Equinox and run by Dr. Eckard; these places are considered to be the last bastion of the natural human government and the people who live under his protection are more likely to be prejudice of supernatural beings.

[CENTER][U]Inner cities [/U]
[/CENTER]
The poorer parts of the city will have people at street food stalls selling you cooked pigeon, skewered rats on a stick, or dried pressed dog jerky. Public transportation is more popular in those areas and it's where a lot of ex-soldiers live, down and out with brain damage from drugs the military gave them during the psychic soldier program they were testing.

Otherwise, the city is pretty high-tech and you can expect to see lots of street lights and well-lit buildings at night, because the supercomputer powers the entire city efficiently. There are checkpoints all along the border leading between Dr. Eckard and Overseer Reo's respective territories though, so it can look a little oppressive like a police state in some areas.
[/tab]
[tab=Kait Char]
[CENTER][IMG]https://pm1.narvii.com/6535/f31f14e6480ef4631e8495ec52f53f46da57a037_hq.jpg[/IMG]
[B][U][SIZE=15px][SIZE=18px][B]Quilo Ryuu[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/U][/B]
[I][U]age:[/U] 18
[U]Species:[/U] demigod/dragon [hybrid]
[U]Bio:[/U] He can hide his wings, tail, and horns to make himself look exactly like a human but the only thing he couldn't hide was the fact that he let out a cold air around him. If people stood around him they would know he was different because of the air being cold around him no matter where he was. When he was small his mother, the dragon, created a necklace for him to take away his coldness so people wouldn't be able to tell he wasn't human. His mother always stressed that they shouldnt know what he was. Being a hybrid of a dragon and a God was not well heard of so she knew that if someone found out he would be experimented on. She didn't survive for long and she died soon after she made the necklace. Quilo was soon relocated to one of the closest inner cities. He didnt tell anyone that he wasnt human. He survived until he was 16 at the orphanage then he decided to live by himself. He got a job and a small place. It seemed like no one has found out what he was when he wore the necklace. When he started to get closer to 18 he noticed that the necklace wasn't working that well. Soon he knew that the power [/I][/CENTER]
[/tab]
[tab=Rex Chars]
[spoiler=Shin Hayashi (japanese), Shen Lin (chinese)]
[CENTER][IMGr=200]https://i.imgur.com/TWJP2hR.jpg[/IMGr]
[B][SIZE=18px][U]:Name:[/U][/SIZE][/B]
Shin Hayashi (Japanese), Shen Lin (Chinese)
[B][U][SIZE=18px]:Age:[/SIZE][/U][/B]
Unknown
[B][U][SIZE=18px]:Species:[/SIZE][/U][/B]
Human (allegedly)
[SIZE=18px][B][U]:Nicknames:[/U][/B][/SIZE]
...too many to mention...
[B][U][SIZE=18px]:Nationality/Ethnicity:[/SIZE][/U][/B]
Predominantly Asian, Part European

[U][B][SIZE=18px]:Bio:[/SIZE][/B][/U]
He is the primary ambassador of the U.E.A., or the United Empire of Asia, an alliance between what remains of China, South Korea, and Japan.

No one knows who he is or where he really came from in the first place, yet he claims to represent the common interests shared by both the U.E. and the U.S. during these dark times. Despite not having proper documentation in any particular country, his identification is rarely ever brought into question, and he appears to be welcomed internationally wherever he travels.

He has many names, among which he mostly chooses to stick with Shin Hayashi or Shen Lin, depending on which country he is currently visiting. He found little use in adopting an extra name in English, as many Americans seem to believe (stereotypically) that he's better at academic studies when he introduces himself using his Japanese one, and although his Chinese name affords him more power when dealing with business or political affairs, it mostly fuels the inherent fear that the Chinese are here to take over the U.S. while they are weakened by the Wilhelm Crisis. He also another name in Korean as well, but nobody besides the Koreans care to use that one.[/CENTER]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Kevin Bryce]
[CENTER][imgr=200]https://i.imgur.com/PdrQuts.jpg[/imgr]
Kevin Bryce
Human
Kev
American/Irish

Kevin Bryce had bought a beautiful home in a quaint little suburb, clueless that he was moving in right across the street from the cursed house that Wilhelm once built. No one at that time could've known that the neighborhood would inevitably turn into a living nightmare.

Later referred to as "Wilhelm Row", the neighborhood did not transform as fast as the Twisted Lands typically do, and so nobody realized what was happening to them over time as the corruption slowly took effect in gradual increments. The minds of the residents were altered to the point that they began killing each other.

It is up for debate whether the intervention of Kevin Bryce either promoted or prevented more deaths in the days to follow, but regardless, he stepped up to stop his neighbors from murdering their friends and family, and instead redirected their purpose to kidnapping and killing other people in the towns further away who were outsiders of their community. Kevin established himself as the leader of what can only be called a cult, and together, he and his neighbors were suspected to be responsible for at least 87 missing persons reports in the nearby area.

The cops that were initially dispatched to investigate the killings at "Wilhelm Row" never came back.

As the ongoing chaos caused by the Wilhelm Incident left law enforcement with very few resources to spare, the police were simply unable to apprehend everybody involved. Crime was skyrocking during the peak of the crisis, and unfortunately, this case was just one of many serial murders that were happening in the past week alone.

Kevin Bryce was never caught.[/CENTER]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Oswald Miles Sinclair]
[CENTER][imgr=200]https://i.imgur.com/4tlAlTB.jpg[/imgr]
Oswald "Miles" Sinclair
Irrelevant
Elder Levi (enlightened dog demon)
Ozzy (personal), Miles (typical), Clair (disrespectful)
British/Scottish

Oswald was once an ordinary dog. Adopted by the Sinclair family, he was trained to be a service animal, a seeing eye dog for their son who'd gone blind, a young boy named Anthony.

He was very helpful and loyal to Anthony, who he loved more than anything else in the world. He would never leave the boy's side. So it was strange when, one day, the dog went missing. The only thing Anthony knew was that he heard Oswald let out a yelp, and when he called for him, he never came. The boy was unable to see where the dog went or what had happened to him. His parents put up missing posters and searched the estate, but alas, Oswald was never found.

He had been taken away by Baphomet, transformed into a dog demon (known as a Levi), and forced to serve alongside other lost dogs turned into cerberus descendants. If they obeyed, their new master would eventually reward them by giving them a human form, a higher intellect, the ability to speak and last of all, their own unique name once they were allowed to leave Baphomet's side. The ultimate reward: to become a human being. Independent and free from the dark lord. Oswald was now one step away from achieving that dream.

But then Reo LaCroix struck a deal with Baphomet and became Overseer. The crisis caused by Wilhelm was growing out of control, so Reo needed an army. Baphomet obliged. He provided a hoard of humanoid Levi's to serve the Overseer, one of which happened to be Oswald, who had recently received his right to have a unique name, but was denied his final human evolution and freedom as the threat of the Twisted Lands took priority over this, and Baphomet required all Levi's currently under his command to aid in the defense against Wilhelm first and foremost.

However, the Overseer himself was not such a heartless man. He noticed that this particular Levi looked very familiar, for you see, Oswald shared the appearance of his former owner, Anthony Sinclair, the blind boy he loved and protected when he was once a regular dog. Upon being given the power to manifest a human form, he picked the image of the one thing he held most dear in his heart... his best buddy Anthony.

After hearing Oswald's story, Overseer Reo explained that he also knew Anthony too, that they'd been friends back in high school, but he had no clue where he was now. The Overseer told Oswald he was free to leave, to go find and reunite with Anthony if that's what he wanted to do.

Instead, Oswald wandered around aimlessly... unsure of what he really wanted.[/CENTER]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Desmond Khumalo]
[CENTER][imgr=200]https://i.imgur.com/ZS8zEQt.jpg[/imgr]
Desmond Khumalo
Human
Desi, Malo
South African

Desmond was volunteering as a charity worker in Zambia when the Wilhelm Incident eventually reached Africa. In due time, the entire continent was slowly taken over and turned into one of the regions known as the Twisted Lands, touched by the corrupted presence of Patient Zero.

In response, China followed the example set by the U.S., they erected a barrier wall to stop the spread of Wilhelm's influence, leaving the lands in between these two barriers to fend for themselves, as they were now essentially quarantined, considered a lost cause and cut off from any hope of assistance.

To protect their own people, neither China nor the United States were opening their borders to anyone outside of the safe zone anymore. Desmond himself was stuck doing what little he could to help out in Zambia, Malawi, and his own home in South Africa, but he knew there was nothing he could do here that would make a difference... not without the technology being used to build the barriers, as it seemed to be the only effective measure against Patient Zero's powers.

Desmond did his best to reach out to his colleges overseas, in a desperate plea to receive some sort of answer as to what he could do to stop the supposed "infection" that was seeping across the country. Eventually an offer was extended to him by a scientist named Shen Lin, or Shin Hayashi; as he said he was a representative of the newly formed alliance between Asia and the U.S., and he possessed the authority to permit Desmond past the barrier, strictly under the condition that he agree to assist in highly classified research of the Wilhelm phenomenon.

Of course, without a second thought, Desmond Khumalo accepted the offer. This was his only hope of saving his home and the rest of humanity.[/CENTER]
[/spoiler]
[/tab]
[/tabs][/spoiler]

Last edited:
Name:

Species:
Demon

Orientation:

Appearance:

~
~

Dislikes: