Kait's Coding

~Reminiscing A couple of nights ago~

Another death happened, just like the last one, the one that died was in his arms. Of course, Lyle Collins knew what happened. He drained the blood of the human that was in his arms. A sad soft sigh left his lips as he looked at the woman's body. "I hope that your next life will be better than this one," he spoke to the corpse in his arms.

He resituated the corpse in his arms so he was holding the girl bridal style. Before anything else today, he had to deal with this woman. Being as gentle as possible, Lyle started running from his spot until he got to his personal graveyard.

On the outside of town, Lyle kept his own graveyard for the ones who he has killed. Every death was his fault and nothing he could do to make them come back from the dead and live again. All he could do now was hope that in their next life it won't be this hard to live the way they should. To prepare for a night like this one he already had a coffin ready for the woman. He placed some flowers in the coffin something that would look nice with the young girls clothing that day. When he finished that task, he gently placed the woman in the coffin.

"If you had only met me when I was awake we would have had a nice chat," he spoke that last word before he closed the coffin, shutting the dead in.

Now he had to make her spot next to the last victim. He reached out and grabbed the shovel that was leaning against the tree. Much easier to dig deeper this way. When he finished the hole he walked over to the coffin. Very gently, he picked up the coffin and walked back over to the hole he just made. He placed the coffin inside nicely. Now the hard part. "I wish I could give you guys a proper burial with the holy father and with your families but that is long gone," he said. He could not even go near a church much less do a holy ritual. That is what he gets for being a vampire.

When he covered the young girl up with dirt he put the stone to mark her grave like the rest. Also, like the rest, he used code to describe the victims. It was, a code, only he understood. And that was basically the end of the night.

~Sunday Night~

The sun finally fell from the sky and his favorite time of day was here, Lyle woke up clicking a button so that he could look outside as the last bit of light was hidden by the horizon. He finally gets to go outside without those glasses. It wasn't like he couldn't go outside during the day. It was more like he just didn't prefer to be out in the sun. The beating of the sun all day long on someone's body. Oh, and the eyes, it was so bright during the light hours it hurt his sensitive eyes. Since it was night now he didn't have to worry about the light of the sun.

Tonight was the night he needed to check on those children though. He donated before but he wanted to keep checking on the children to make sure they were being taken care of. It reminded him of when he changed into a vampire. He was changed randomly and he had no one to guide him through the process of this new change. He didn't know that many other vampires but most other vampires were different than him and didn't value the life they have taken. He made coffins and graves for every single one of his victims. And even though he didn't live in the same spot all the time he still did the same with every single one of his victims. If someone does find the corpses at least they will know that the person who buried them cared deeply that they looked in peace laying in the coffin.

Even when he saw the victims they didn't seem to have suffered a painful death. Or at least it that's what it looked like to him. Lyle went over to his drawers opening the top one and getting some boxers, of course. Then he decided to go to the next drawer and get a blue v-neck t-shirt for himself to wear and he also grabbed some jeans. Finally, he grabbed a blue jacket that works well with the clothes that he was wearing. He went into the bathroom and took a shower. After he was done with the shower he dried his hair with a towel checking the mirror seeing if he needed a new hair dye. He looked fine for now.

When he was all dressed up and ready to go. He grabbed the keys before he walked out of the house. His house was more into the woods then the other people in town but he was okay with that since he enjoyed being out near nature. At night, the area was beautiful and he enjoyed just looking around here. Today, he was on a mission. He got into his electric car. When these came out he was all over them. Even though he would have to watch out for the electricity. They were better than the gas ones.

The drive to the orphanage took longer than he would have wanted but since he knew he couldn't walk there since that would just be strange. He drove. When he got to the orphanage he noticed someone else's car already there and parked. He wondered about what the deal with that was. Well, he wouldn't know for sure since this is the only time he has come here in person. Normally, he would send it through the mail. This wasn't the only orphanage he gave to. Whenever he changed places he would give to a new orphanage. These young ones need it the most.

Lyle walked up to the door of the orphanage and knocked on the door. He understood that it was late he wanted to see, in person, who these people were. He did this with every orphanage he sponsored. He could only come on a day his bloodlust wasn't that bad so he could actually hold it in when he was around this many children or people.

Last edited:
Kardigo: City Of Mad Science
Quillo and Asahi Practice Post

When the dragon was insulted he glared at Senri and decided not to say anything. The way he felt when he looked at that man wasn't something he would classify as a normal human that doesn't have any power. He knew that the person was powerful but he didn't know what kind of powers that person or if that person had a weakness. With the "humans" that attacked him in the garage, He knew that he could escape from them. They didn't know what they were dealing with.

"I know that but fighting outside the lab vs inside the lab is much more advantageous. If we fight inside the lab there are more chances you will be caught but if you fight outside of the lab even if you cannot defeat your opponent you can figure out how to get away. I want to take the smarter route so that the group can be saved and not just one person. If I didn't take people with me I would consider something different. But, I would probably avoid fighting. Just because you don't know how many people can fight here and the abilities of everyone. I would prefer not to get too tired before I can make my escape," He responded to the annoying Neko that was bothering him.

"I just got here. I don't know anyone's name and at the moment that isn't what I am worried about," He huffed. He ignored them because he didn't understand what happened between them. For him, it was different. His mother died from a sickness that wouldn't be able to be cured. He had to stand there and watch his mom die at a young age. It didn't hurt as much anymore because he accepted that it was going to happen but he knew when he was young it did hurt inside his heart. But the Neko's were still alive. Yes, they went through terrible things but at least they lived and are still living. That was what matters most in that type of situation.

"Yes, let's go! The observatory is the only way. Give me a second," he spoke before paused. He needed to know his way around the lab a lot better than what he was doing. He was going in blind. But what he had to do was focus all around him and since he didn't have his necklace anymore he knew he wouldn't be able to control his power as much especially if he was concentrating. What he did next was walk over to Asahi and set Yuki on his feet making sure Asahi was supporting him at least a little bit. The younger Neko helped the dragon by supporting Yuki while the dragon needed it.

"Okay, You stay right there. I am going to step back some so I can get a better view of the lab," He spoke as he walked about 2 yards away from the Neko's. He closed his eyes and focused a lot more. If you were two feet around him the air temperature around Quillo dropped ten degrees. [authors note: So just the air around Quillo is freezing cold basically making a bubble of freezing cold air, if that makes sense? But the lab temp didn't change that much] But other than that the air in the facility only dropped a couple of degrees. It didn't drop too much to make any difference but it did make a difference if you were standing right next to Quillo.

Finally, when he stopped focusing, the temperature around him warmed up returning to the normal temp. Now he knew what was around him. He felt the air around him and knew where the best place to go. They would have to go to the very bottom. Well, that would make it much easier to go up that way since they wouldn't expect them to go down to go up. Quillo walked over to the Neko's smiling softly.

"Where are we going?" Asahi asked looking up slightly at the dragon. He was wondering what Quillo was doing by concentrating so hard. But he waited until the other finished. "You found the best way to leave right?" another question was fired at Quillo.

"So here is what we are going to do. We are going down to the basement level and going through one of the maintenance tunnels to go to the observatory. Now that I know which way I am going It will be easier to walk there," he responded to the question. "Yuki, Can you hold on tight enough if I were to let you on my back. I don't want you to fall off. I said I was going to save you and I am," he spoke. He asked the other if he could hold onto him like a piggyback ride or not.

Last edited:
done

Last edited:
Finished here

Last edited:
Johan said:
It felt like the other was insulting him a bit but Johan decided to swallow his dissatisfaction for now. "Alright, so then lead me to where they are. The faster I can get this done the faster I can go back home. And for the record; this is the fastest that you're ever going to get me probably. My genes won't allow fast development of speed and stamina, but they'll allow more strength and durability. Had I had the gene for speed then I would not have been able to grow stronger faster but speed would have been good. If you do support magic then you can support my speed, can't you?"
Two Worlds
Regis Practice Response [speaking number 4d4dff]

"It's not that I don't trust you fighting other monsters but with my restrictions, I just want to make sure both of us stay safe. And with the stamina thing, you don't need genes for it. You can work hard to improve your endurance. I would suggest we should swim because that would help your endurance a lot. Do you know how to swim?" He said. With swimming, it would help with endurance but also it would work on agility and strength. They would go over that later. Training after they fight some monsters. Your genes don't determine who you are. They can determine what you can do to a certain extent but if you do work hard enough you can learn how to do something better. Before they went into the barrier Regis used his support magic. Speed booster, Extra speed booster, Endurance booster, Extra endurance booster, Protective barrier, Strength booster, Weapon booster, etc. He did a lot of support spells but even though he did them there was no chant to them. When he was done he walked into the island. He used his senses to figure out where the black boars were hiding. They were the weakest. Regis thought it would be easier to work from the weakest to the strongest. It will help them understand the monsters as they get harder. When they got to the boar Regis took out the bow he had in the storage space in his ring before he hocked an arrow end on it. "I will be here and shot if you get in trouble. I have anything you need so if you want something just ask," He told the human. He was being a lot nicer to the human now then he was when they first meet.

Last edited:
Felician post said:
Blayze assured Feli that he hadn't waited long which eased Feli a bit. He would have hated to be late because of his biological issues. Blayze complimented Feli on his appearance and Feli blushed. Due to the amount of blood in his body and how fast it went; his face became crimson within a second or so. "Thank you, you too," Feli said and giggled. Blayze stepped out and opened the door on the other side for Feli to sit down in the front seat next to the other. Wow, if Blayze kept this behavior going then Feli would pass out simply because of Blayze making Feli blush as crazily as he did.

"Oh? Is it safe for me to presume that you're going to show me where it is rather than telling me?" Feli had been almost everywhere near where he lived; in the city, in the forest, was there a place he had missed? Feli doubted it but there was a possibility. Feli sat down in the front seat and Blayze closed the door. Feli put on his seat belt, Blayze sat down in the driver's seat, closed the door, started the car and drove off.

They moved out of the city on a road that Feli hadn't even seen before. This would be interesting. The road was crooked and there were hinders and dangerous curves but it was obvious that Blayze had gone down this road many times because he nailed the whole trip. Blayze parked the vehicle and switched the system off. Blayze opened Feli's door and told Feli that he could choose where he wanted them to sit. Feli took up his bag and rummaged through his things; at the bottom of the rucksack there was a picnic blanket which he pulled out; "We can sit here," he said and smiled. He unbuckled his seat belt and took out all that he owned from the car to sprawl the blanket out in the grass. He had the picnic blanket in the backpack at all times if moments like these were to occur.

When Feli looked around from where he stood on the hill he could definitively say that he had never been there before or seen anything else more beautiful in person before either. He took out his SLR and took several pictures of the scenery, both the only nature and the part nature part society perspectives. He had loved for the atmosphere to be lit up by the yellows, the reds, and the oranges of sundown but the sunrise was good enough. The only problem was that the light came from the wrong way.

"It's beautiful, Blayze," Feli said and looked out across the endless fields of trees and undisturbed nature. The sound of animals, leaves, pine needles, the wind, and the grass. The warming light from a slowly ascending daystar. The gentle brush of the wind through Feli's clothes and on his face. It was perfect.

Yours [speaking number DB2929]
Blayze's Post

Blayze was actually happy the other looked so surprised about the street. That means the vampire found something that the other couldn't. Well, he did have more time to look through things thoroughly. When the other told him that he would sit here he watched as the human take out the blanket and sprawl it in the grass. He couldn't help but smile as he shut the door and walked right next to the human. The Vampire looked at the scenery that the others choice and nodded. "Yes, It is very beautiful. I was actually lucky to find this place. The street is so well hidden that if I didn't slide on the road a little bit around the entrance I might have never found it," He spoke. He made sure to sit close to Felician because he wanted to see his reaction but also wanted to know if he had a chance. This human was just so alluring for some reason. He couldn't put a finger on it. Part of it was his blood but the other part was that Blayze wanted to know this human better and more deeply for some reason.

Last edited:
lalalalalalallaldkfaf sj fk;adfjs gshghsdgh sfigjse h dgiaeuhf awofjawfoghw oghigaeioghaweg;aeogjf;k

Last edited:
Color he he he he hehe

8CDD81 is other people chatting

Mark of Cain

Shown Below:
Cain (brunette)
&
Samael (blonde)
5earYCm.jpg

Name:
Alexander Cain
[he has to adopt a different "first name" and change his appearance every few decades]

[thousands of years old, he stopped counting]

Species:
Human
[immortal]

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Appearance:
The typical depiction of tall, dark and handsome. His eyes and hair are a deep brown color, his skin lightly tanned. He stands at a decent height of 6'1 with a slim frame and toned athletic body. He has a fondness for well-fitted attire, tailored suits or business-casual clothing that makes him appear tidy and professional. He does not like to wear bright colors, graphic tees, or trendy fashion. He tends to stick to common classic styles.

~ Honesty
~ Good deeds

Dislikes:
~ Farming [been doing it since biblical times, he got tired of toiling the land]
~ Senseless killing
~ People who use religion to preach hate

Personality:
Strong-willed, courageous, merciful, understanding, stoic, sorrowful, guilt-ridden, occasionally hypocritical, sometimes short-tempered, and at times too prideful and self-righteous to the point that he acts like he's better than everybody else.

Cain was once a very selfish and hateful man. He hated his brother. He hated God. He had no remorse for what he had done and refused to seek salvation for all the years that he wandered the earth, undying, cursed with immortality until the day that he would return to the Lord and beg His forgiveness. After thousands of years, having witnessed the limitless atrocities the human race was willing to commit against each other, Cain soon became disgusted with the thought that he'd been the one to invent the act of murder, and that these people's heinous actions were all a result of his evil deed being introduced to the minds of mankind. He is now a pious and repentant person. He prays often in hopes that God has not forsaken him. Without any signs from above, however, he has been abandoned to find his own path to the pearly gates. Cain can only assume that he must first clean up his mess, ridding the world of it's monsters and murderers before the Lord will let him come home. Lately, he's been haunted by an "Angel" who calls himself Sam.... a strange creature who is intent on giving Cain a new sense of guidance, whether he wants it or not.​

[GALLERY=media, 18275][/GALLERY]

Lyle was glad to have someone be this kind to him. It had been a while since he had seen this kind of kindness. He wished he was still human when he received this kind of kindness. "Thank you so much for your hospitality," he spoke turning around and looking around as she talked to him. He suddenly crouched on the ground looking at the floorboards. They looked like they were sturdy. The way it connects to the wall doesn't look like anyone messed up. The vampire had inspected a lot of orphanages and some of them tried to pretend everything was good but he could clearly tell that the building was on its last legs. He made them redesign the entire building and he was a big contributor to the design board. When it was done, he also checked every window and door and outlet. He had to make sure all the kids would be in a safe environment.

When he stood back up, he had a slight red tinge on his cheeks. He realized he probably looked strange crouching but this was important to him. "I appreciate it. I make it my mission to make sure innocent children grow up in a nice home. If there are any problems you can let me know and I can probably fix them," he said. He has done a lot of jobs with his life and pluming, building a house, and almost anything. Lyle did his best to know new things so he could help as many people as he killed.

When they started walking, Lyle continued to look around until Lydia stopped near the foyer. He looked into the room noticing two men he wasn't paying attention to before. When Lydia was speaking, Lyle looked at the man that she called Mr. Cain. When he got to the other's eyes he noticed that in the other's eyes also had experienced a long life. How long he wasn't sure but he suspected that this man in front of him might be older than himself. He was trying to be subtle by quietly taking a breath in from his nose. Mr. Cain was human or something human. That is what he could tell. He didn't smell like another vampire or anything. Mr. Cain smelled of human.

Lyle didn't mind if he was touring with another person. All he cared about is the building itself and making sure it was safe for children. Holding out his hand, Lyle wondered who this person was to live for that long. Or is this a human that has have had multiple lives? Either way, it didn't matter. "My name is Lyle Collins. Could you let me know your name?" he asked the human that was finally standing in front of him.

Now can use this one for a different post

Last edited:
Theodore looked to Yami with a hesitant gaze. He wasn't expecting to be told this. He only expected to be shot on sight, "W-what?..." He asked clearly unsure as he stared at the dark haired individual. Surely this was a trick. Theodore was warned about this when he took the job. So he tightened his grip on his stuff just in case "Why do you want to help me? You're one of them, you're here to kill us" Theodore questioned the other and stepped out further. He could run. He could slip by so easily. Yet he stood there, stupidly, considering accepting his help. After a moment he looked behind him when he heard a gunshot before multiple others followed in suit. That was when the red head nodded "If you're being honest then h-help me... We can expose them, I don't want to die" The scared journalist admitted with his eyes wide again when he made eye contact with Yami "I-I've saved my stuff... All the eye witness accounts and evidence to start a case against them" Theo stuttered to only flinch when he heard more blood curdling screams.

Yamiyo [the spy] [draft copy]

Yami could feel the hesitance from the other's gaze on him. He would feel the same if he was in the other's position. He didn't want to kill anyone. That was the one thing he didn't really want to do. He spied because that was all he knew how to do since they didn't tell him how to live outside of spying. They raised him he was trying to pay them back for that. But the fact that they didn't care that he didn't want to kill anyone.

"Most people believe I am cursed and the agency doesn't care about what I want so why should I follow them anymore. The only reason why I was still with them was cause I was trying to pay them back for raising me but they clearly want to turn me into what everyone else thinks I am a demon," he said looking away from the other. He was still in his sights so he would know if the other moved. The gunshots didn't make him flinch like it made the other one. He took out the communication devices that he owned and threw them on the ground, breaking them. "If you have any devices that are connected to the internet you have to get rid of them. That includes phones and laptops. We cannot communicate with anyone without the proper stuff. First and foremost we need to find a better hiding spot," he said. He grabbed onto the other's hand before he pulled the other out of the doorway into the alley. They didn't have enough time to run away so they would have to use his ability to hide until the team of assassins left thinking he left. "Don't speak for a while," he said as he walked over to the darkest part of the alley. He covered both of them with shadows making them look like the shadow of the alley.

Last edited:
Response for rp

anime_boy_black_haired_by_kokyuhon_dc8a6ys-fullview.jpg

Name: Kai Kanda
Preference: Male [Homosexual]

Bio: Kai came from a rich family originally. When he was a child he was put through a lot of classes to be the best of the best. But somewhere on that line he figured out that he liked boys and not girls. He tried to hide his sexuality from his parents but they ended up finding out through a mistake he made. He was disowned from his parents. Then he was kicked out when he was 15. On the streets he wasnt able to get a job because of age and he didnt technically finish school as well so he became homeless fast.

Personality: Smart, athletic, Kind. He was smart enough to know where to go to get food and stuff he needed to survive another day. He was still athletic enough to be able to defend himself in case of an emergency. He was kind enough to give his own food rations to other homeless people who looked even more starving. He also knew not to trust people right away so he watched people before giving his full trust.

Code:
[IMG]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/1131bfc9-11ff-4ece-8f97-aced2e5945d6/dc8a6ys-88f0e542-468a-44ce-a338-3b3001c52af9.jpg/v1/fill/w_800,h_1334,q_75,strp/anime_boy_black_haired_by_kokyuhon_dc8a6ys-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTMzNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzExMzFiZmM5LTExZmYtNGVjZS04Zjk3LWFjZWQyZTU5NDVkNlwvZGM4YTZ5cy04OGYwZTU0Mi00NjhhLTQ0Y2UtYTMzOC0zYjMwMDFjNTJhZjkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTgwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.5f0c09WX1NCw6FtHHiKe24bG7FiD1gdK5JoCjXp5-F8[/IMG]

Name: Kai Kanda
Preference: Male [Homosexual]

Bio: Kai came from a rich family originally. When he was a child he was put through a lot of classes to be the best of the best. But somewhere on that line he figured out that he liked boys and not girls. He tried to hide his sexuality from his parents but they ended up finding out through a mistake he made. He was disowned from his parents. Then he was kicked out when he was 15. On the streets he wasnt able to get a job because of age and he didnt technically finish school as well so he became homeless fast. 

Personality: Smart, athletic, Kind. He was smart enough to know where to go to get food and stuff he needed to survive another day. He was still athletic enough to be able to defend himself in case of an emergency. He was kind enough to give his own food rations to other homeless people who looked even more starving. He also knew not to trust people right away so he watched people before giving his full trust.

Last edited:
Name:
Ryuuto Hisakawa [久川龍翔]

Nickname:
Ryuu

Species:
Dragon also known as Dragon shifter

Orientation:
Homosexual

~flying
~Social

Dislikes:
~Confined Spaces
~Bullying the weak
~

Powers/abilities:
Water Manipulation

History:
In the outskirts of China, there was a dragon clan that originated from Japan but moved to China to get more influence and hopefully control the world. This clan didn't want the humans to be controlling the world. Humans were cruel, greedy, bloodthirsty, etc. There were some humans that were not cruel and the dragons acknowledged that but the ones that were more cruel were normally the ones that wanted to rule. The dragon clan decided that they would push forward to try to rule so that the country will be fair and just.

Ryuuto was born into the dragon clan the sun of the leader of the clan. As he grew up he was taught sword fighting, how to rule a kingdom, the art of battle, and anything else he would need to be a potential king. Ryuuto learned quick about swordsmanship and any kind of martial arts. When Ryuuto turned 15 he was placed in the army as a soldier. He worked his way up the ranks to prove that he was worthy of being a general or lord. When he turned 17, he received a main position as general of the army. During the 19th year of his life he was upgraded to the leader/lord/king of the clan. No one was surprised by the advancement because he was being breed to be the lord of the clan. His parents didn't want to do it so he got the position. But the problem was it wasn't that peaceful with war happening. The humans were fighting him in order to gain more land the land that Ryuuto's parents fought for to get. Now Ryuuto's mission was to fight the other lords and gain more and more land.

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Name:[/B]
[I]Ryuuto Hisakawa [久川龍翔]
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Age:[/B]
[I]21
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Nickname:[/B]
[I]Ryuu
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Species:[/B]
[I]Dragon also known as Dragon shifter
[/i][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Orientation:[/B][I]
Homosexual
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Gender:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]Male
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Likes: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~water
~flying
~Social
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#00ff00]Dislikes: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]~Confined Spaces
~Bullying the weak
~
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Powers/abilities:[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]Water Manipulation
[/COLOR][/I]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]History:[/B]
[I]In the outskirts of China, there was a dragon clan that originated from Japan but moved to China to get more influence and hopefully control the world. This clan didn't want the humans to be controlling the world. Humans were cruel, greedy, bloodthirsty, etc. There were some humans that were not cruel and the dragons acknowledged that but the ones that were more cruel were normally the ones that wanted to rule. The dragon clan decided that they would push forward to try to rule so that the country will be fair and just.

Ryuuto was born into the dragon clan the sun of the leader of the clan. As he grew up he was taught sword fighting, how to rule a kingdom, the art of battle, and anything else he would need to be a potential king. Ryuuto learned quick about swordsmanship and any kind of martial arts. When Ryuuto turned 15 he was placed in the army as a soldier. He worked his way up the ranks to prove that he was worthy of being a general or lord. When he turned 17, he received a main position as general of the army. During the 19th year of his life he was upgraded to the leader/lord/king of the clan. No one was surprised by the advancement because he was being breed to be the lord of the clan. His parents didn't want to do it so he got the position. But the problem was it wasn't that peaceful with war happening. The humans were fighting him in order to gain more land the land that Ryuuto's parents fought for to get. Now Ryuuto's mission was to fight the other lords and gain more and more land.
[/I][/COLOR]
[/CENTER]

Code:
[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f4/38/09/f438098375e2bd65f14e621c97ba8240.jpg[/IMG]
[CENTER][COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Name:[/B]
[I]Felinus 
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Age:[/B]
[I]22
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Gender:[/B]
[I]male
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Species:[/B]
[I]shifter 
[/i][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Rank:[/B]
[I]He is the chief of the tribe son
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Appearance:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]Can change his hair color to what he likes but he prefers the blonde hair. His eye color no matter what only stays the same color blue. 
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Powers/abilities: [/B]
[I]able to dreamwalk and he is able to shift into any animal in the feline family
[/i][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#00ff00]World[/B]
[I]From the Fantasy world
[/i][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Personality:[/B]
[I]He is kinda laid back and really likes to nap. He also likes to be in high places to calm down. He is extremely smart but he doesn't have much access to human things so he has limited knowledge. 
[/i][/COLOR]
[b][color=#00ff00]History:[/b]
[I]Most of his life has been peaceful. His tribe lived in the forest for as long as he could remember. He would play with the other kids but some of them didn't like him because he was a little different then them. Most of the other shifters had different animal types they changed into but he was the only one that had only one type he changed into. But he didn't let that drag him down. He spent more time alone and took naps and read whatever he could get from the forest that the humans or the elves dropped. Trouble happened not long after he turned 22. He was forced from his home. Monsters were attacking the forests. When he was running away in his cheetah form he ran into a mage. He told that mage what happened and the mage didn't know if they had anyone that could defeat the monsters. He told Fel to find someone in the world he was sending him too. He warned fell that he should change into a cat as this world might not be accepting of creatures not of that world. He did as he was told and changed into the cat. A small house cat. 
[/i][/color]
[B][color=#4d4dff]Other info:[/b]
[I]Fel is Felinus's nickname
[/i][/color]
[/CENTER]

Leon was mostly silent through the exchange of information so it wasn't much of an exchange. Really, he was dumbfounded, awestruck even. Considering what was going on. He'd never in his life had a lucid dream before. Was it because of the drinks?

There was no way... He'd come home buzzed like that and even in drunken stupors before and he'd never had a whole lucid dream! He frowned a bit as he watched the man before him.

He'd taken the kabob at least, but didn't know what to make of it. Was he even going to be able to taste it? He was surprised it hadn't fazed through his hand honestly.

"There.. Anything besides money to be discussed?" Leon asked, frowning lightly. {/quote]

Fel's char post
Fel