Name:
Arakan Chalut

Species:
Werewolf

vampire hunter

Orientation:
homosexual, switch

Appearance:
He has black hair and green eyes in his human form. and his Wolf form is Black fur and Green eyes as well. When he is agitated his eyes will Glow a florescent Green color. And when it is a full moon he is forced into his wolf form for the night.

~rain
~sweets

Dislikes:
~ Vampires
~Sunny days

Bio:
When he was a child he had good parents, friends, and his pack. He enjoyed his time playing hide and seek with his parents. He was very skilled at it even though he knew that when he rubbed himself on the berries he would not be detected by his scent. It was a sunny day when he decided to play hide and seek with his parents. He would leave the house every once in a while to hide in the forest and wait until his parents come to find him. They typically would come out pretty quickly once they notice he was gone. But this certain day seemed different. He was waiting out in the forest for a while and he didn't see anyone coming. When half a day passed he decided to go back and what he found there was something he never expected. He knew by the scent it was multiple vampires doing. His entire family, friends, and pack was killed. He no longer had a home to call his own. Rage filled his small body as he swore he would find the one who was responsible. But before that, he would have to bury his family. It took him days to bury everyone and place stones with their names on them. When he is older maybe he will make something less crude by just having plane stones that was carved with a simple knife he found. After doing that he started to train to become better and faster than any other werewolf out there. He was hunting down the Vampires and killing any vampire he came by. He trained for ten years and then started his hunt for vampires. When he was 20 he started hunting vampires. Within a year he became known as the best Vampire hunter. Sometimes he would speak to other hunters for info about vampires but that was rare as some didn't like the fact he wasn't even an ounce of human.

Speaking color:
His speaking color will be This color 4d4dff

178a8ac2e7fc7e6d39eb5d2d7afab7c5.jpg

Code:
[CENTER]
[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7f/39/44/7f3944e5ed8673d5962f1d54994cb75c.png[/IMG]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Name:[/B]
[I]Arakan Chalut[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FFAA00][B]Age:[/B]
[I]26[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Species:[/B]
[I]Werewolf[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FFAA00][B]Occupation:[/B]
[I]vampire hunter[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Orientation:[/B]
[I]homosexual, switch[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FFAA00][B]Appearance:[/B]
[I]He has black hair and [URL=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/feb7a6dc-9584-4b77-b1d6-90c9d8c9794c/d1xgqj8-fcd41885-e9eb-490a-bef6-d7bd9517325d.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZlYjdhNmRjLTk1ODQtNGI3Ny1iMWQ2LTkwYzlkOGM5Nzk0Y1wvZDF4Z3FqOC1mY2Q0MTg4NS1lOWViLTQ5MGEtYmVmNi1kN2JkOTUxNzMyNWQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.g_1r-WJM5Y6eVyLoGEMyLjdnLcTS_C5DPJt27nxdOQs]green eyes[/URL] in his human form. and his Wolf form is Black fur and Green eyes as well. When he is agitated his eyes will Glow a florescent Green color. And when it is a full moon he is forced into his wolf form for the night. [/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Likes:[/B]
[I]~forests
~rain
~sweets[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FFAA00][B]Dislikes:[/B]
[I]~ Vampires
~Sunny days[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Bio:[/B]
[I]When he was a child he had good parents, friends, and his pack. He enjoyed his time playing hide and seek with his parents. He was very skilled at it even though he knew that when he rubbed himself on the berries he would not be detected by his scent. It was a sunny day when he decided to play hide and seek with his parents. He would leave the house every once in a while to hide in the forest and wait until his parents come to find him. They typically would come out pretty quickly once they notice he was gone. But this certain day seemed different. He was waiting out in the forest for a while and he didn't see anyone coming. When half a day passed he decided to go back and what he found there was something he never expected. He knew by the scent it was multiple vampires doing. His entire family, friends, and pack was killed. He no longer had a home to call his own. Rage filled his small body as he swore he would find the one who was responsible. But before that, he would have to bury his family. It took him days to bury everyone and place stones with their names on them. When he is older maybe he will make something less crude by just having plane stones that was carved with a simple knife he found. After doing that he started to train to become better and faster than any other werewolf out there. He was hunting down the Vampires and killing any vampire he came by. He trained for ten years and then started his hunt for vampires. When he was 20 he started hunting vampires. Within a year he became known as the best Vampire hunter. Sometimes he would speak to other hunters for info about vampires but that was rare as some didn't like the fact he wasn't even an ounce of human.  [/I][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=#FFAA00]Speaking color:[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=#FFAA00][I]His speaking color will be This color [/COLOR][color=#4d4dff]4d4dff[/color][/I]

[spoiler="Wolf Form"][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/17/8a/8a/178a8ac2e7fc7e6d39eb5d2d7afab7c5.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[/CENTER]

Last edited: