Kait's Coding

~Reminiscing A couple of nights ago~

Another death happened, just like the last one, the one that died was in his arms. Of course, Lyle Collins knew what happened. He drained the blood of the human that was in his arms. A sad soft sigh left his lips as he looked at the woman's body. "I hope that your next life will be better than this one," he spoke to the corpse in his arms.

He resituated the corpse in his arms so he was holding the girl bridal style. Before anything else today, he had to deal with this woman. Being as gentle as possible, Lyle started running from his spot until he got to his personal graveyard.

On the outside of town, Lyle kept his own graveyard for the ones who he has killed. Every death was his fault and nothing he could do to make them come back from the dead and live again. All he could do now was hope that in their next life it won't be this hard to live the way they should. To prepare for a night like this one he already had a coffin ready for the woman. He placed some flowers in the coffin something that would look nice with the young girls clothing that day. When he finished that task, he gently placed the woman in the coffin.

"If you had only met me when I was awake we would have had a nice chat," he spoke that last word before he closed the coffin, shutting the dead in.

Now he had to make her spot next to the last victim. He reached out and grabbed the shovel that was leaning against the tree. Much easier to dig deeper this way. When he finished the hole he walked over to the coffin. Very gently, he picked up the coffin and walked back over to the hole he just made. He placed the coffin inside nicely. Now the hard part. "I wish I could give you guys a proper burial with the holy father and with your families but that is long gone," he said. He could not even go near a church much less do a holy ritual. That is what he gets for being a vampire.

When he covered the young girl up with dirt he put the stone to mark her grave like the rest. Also, like the rest, he used code to describe the victims. It was, a code, only he understood. And that was basically the end of the night.

~Sunday Night~

The sun finally fell from the sky and his favorite time of day was here, Lyle woke up clicking a button so that he could look outside as the last bit of light was hidden by the horizon. He finally gets to go outside without those glasses. It wasn't like he couldn't go outside during the day. It was more like he just didn't prefer to be out in the sun. The beating of the sun all day long on someone's body. Oh, and the eyes, it was so bright during the light hours it hurt his sensitive eyes. Since it was night now he didn't have to worry about the light of the sun.

Tonight was the night he needed to check on those children though. He donated before but he wanted to keep checking on the children to make sure they were being taken care of. It reminded him of when he changed into a vampire. He was changed randomly and he had no one to guide him through the process of this new change. He didn't know that many other vampires but most other vampires were different than him and didn't value the life they have taken. He made coffins and graves for every single one of his victims. And even though he didn't live in the same spot all the time he still did the same with every single one of his victims. If someone does find the corpses at least they will know that the person who buried them cared deeply that they looked in peace laying in the coffin.

Even when he saw the victims they didn't seem to have suffered a painful death. Or at least it that's what it looked like to him. Lyle went over to his drawers opening the top one and getting some boxers, of course. Then he decided to go to the next drawer and get a blue v-neck t-shirt for himself to wear and he also grabbed some jeans. Finally, he grabbed a blue jacket that works well with the clothes that he was wearing. He went into the bathroom and took a shower. After he was done with the shower he dried his hair with a towel checking the mirror seeing if he needed a new hair dye. He looked fine for now.

When he was all dressed up and ready to go. He grabbed the keys before he walked out of the house. His house was more into the woods then the other people in town but he was okay with that since he enjoyed being out near nature. At night, the area was beautiful and he enjoyed just looking around here. Today, he was on a mission. He got into his electric car. When these came out he was all over them. Even though he would have to watch out for the electricity. They were better than the gas ones.

The drive to the orphanage took longer than he would have wanted but since he knew he couldn't walk there since that would just be strange. He drove. When he got to the orphanage he noticed someone else's car already there and parked. He wondered about what the deal with that was. Well, he wouldn't know for sure since this is the only time he has come here in person. Normally, he would send it through the mail. This wasn't the only orphanage he gave to. Whenever he changed places he would give to a new orphanage. These young ones need it the most.

Lyle walked up to the door of the orphanage and knocked on the door. He understood that it was late he wanted to see, in person, who these people were. He did this with every orphanage he sponsored. He could only come on a day his bloodlust wasn't that bad so he could actually hold it in when he was around this many children or people.

Last edited:
Angelos walked through the gates to the throne room and knelt down in front of his monarch but arose when he was told to stand. "Thank you for having me here. Now if you don't mind me asking; why have you summoned me?" Angelos asked and the king told the story of his sick offspring and that Angelos was summoned to accompany and protect the doctor that also was standing in the room. Angelos bowed to the doctor and asked: "Very well, where must we go, doctor Hale?"

DR Hale's post

Dr Hale