Kaine, the Newbie

K

Kaine

Original poster
Hello to everyone! I'm new to the site and have just joined. Call me Kaine. Not much to do in the way of nicknames with that, but if anyone wants to give it a shot go for it!
I am Male, 16 (17 in a month), aaaand... Shy as hell. ._.
I haven't done enough RPing to decide on my favorite for certain, but I'd say either Scifi or Fantasy.
I have a few characters of very different style, morality, and personality. I'd say I prefer my True Neutral Magi, Regol. Or my Neutral Evil Jack-of-All-Stats, Kaine.
Give me zeh Wolfies. OwO (Random question/intro point is random. XD)
Fav song... Ehh... The issue there is it has no lyrics. So no singing, sadly.

Well, now that I'm done following the intro instruction thing word for word, I'd like to say I do have some RP experience with other people, but most of my characters have never seen the world beyond RPGs like The Elder Scrolls or other such games. While I have been part of an RP for the last two years, it is a fantasy kitchen sink where it is difficult to do anything without it being reeeeeally strange. And despite being in Fanfiction's Legend of Zelda section, having no9thing to do with LoZ.

So... Yeah. Hi.

Welcome to Iwaku! Don't be shy :D Everyone here is lovely, but I understand.. I was pretty shy as well.
Anywho, I'm sure you will find a roleplay that you like :D
I'm Celest -nods- I'm glad you chose us!!

Hi there! 8D I'm sure we can find some interesting places for you to flex those creative muscles in! Welcome to the community! <3

Hello and welcome fellow new be! I also like scifi and fantasy.

Hello there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
There's no need to be shy, we're all super friendly and stuff.
I notice that you've had a bit of confusion already, but you found the right place to ask questions so that's good!

I have some useful links for you, since you're new to use.
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full rundown of the site, but these are two really useful links for roleplaying here with us. You should also look around for yourself, though, and discover what other cool things we have to offer.

If you need any help, please do ask. :]

welcome to Iwaku,

I hope you brought cookies >:p

Welcome to Iwaku, Kaine! It's a good place to figure out for certain what you like to play. ;D Don't be too shy - we like new people quite a lot! Poke around, ask questions and most importantly, have fun!

Thanks to everyone for the welcome! ^^ I think I'm going to like it here, just as soon as I get used to it that is.

Your birthdays in a month? :O Wouldn't it be weird we had the same birthday... WELCOME to taco bell. May i take your order.