Kagerou Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes, something like that. It sounds so confusing.

It's because Kagerou Project is.. heh.

Ah, well, anyway. I'd like it if along the way you helped me a little if that's fine.
Oh, and what kind of CS?

Well, I would think that it starts with the Mary character looking back. He wants to tell a story about someone else.... leading to the other character (that I will play, which will be a girl) and then you're the Kuroha type guy, also referring back, but to the Shintaro guy with something like "and this person was the one to try and save me..."

You get what I mean?

So first it tells the story of Mary meeting the Dan and then she tells the story of your char, then that one tells the story of Kuroha type guy, and then reffering back, but to the Shintaro guy who tried to save him?

I'm guessing I would be playing the guy who helped Mary met the Dan at the start?

Wait wait wait, I was thinking an alternate story.
I'll take it shortly, we'll be playing two characters each, as our main characters. Basically, I will be the Mary type character, and maybe the person who gets her into the Dan (or someone else significant). I will start out with the Mary chara telling a story and referring back to my other character who I then start playing.

Your first, is telling the same story as the Mary chara does, but as the Kuroha chara who created the havoc. He has just done the worst things and thinks back to the Shintaro-like chara, who you then start playing as your main. Get it?

Ah yes.. where would I start out as Kuroha and when would we interact?

Well, at first it's not about interacting but telling a story, but the character Mary refers to and Kuroha refers to will meet each other. That's how I want it to go.

Ah, so we tell their respective stories before we interact?

I'm going to say right now, I'm still a bit confused about what we will do.

So on each post, we keep telling the story, but if one of our stories has two chars.. what do we do? I understand interacting with begin with my Shintaro character joining the Dan, but uh.. would I play the same thing as Ene too?

That's totally up to you, it's an OC version of it, after all.

Hm... alright. Let's start it tomorrow. I can't do something that serious right now, I'm distracted by my frieeeeeend. Plus going out later.

Haha, well, I'm distracted by tens of thousands of messages flying my way right now, my iwaku hasn't been this active in days, guess I hit the golden hour xD

But it's like... I have to change story every five minutes, it's so confusing

Yes, yes. Indeed so.

Also, all our chars will have epic fashions, yeees?

Well if you mean that they'll dress funny, then yes.

The Kagerou characters have the best fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.