[Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors] S.N.A.K.E Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIKO INOUE
"Oh yeah. Right. Well, hi, Ren. I'm Riko," Riko nodded, waving with a smile that came out looking a little condescending despite her attempt to be somewhat friendly. She brushed her hair back behind her ear before deciding to attempt conversation with this Ren fellow. He seemed okay so far. "Training sure does suck, doesn't it? I've heard being a Researcher is also pretty terrible."

MARRY KOZAKURA
Marry assumed 'woke up' meant that she was previously napping and felt a sudden connection with Aida, as the Medusa loved to take afternoon naps as well. "I like naps too!" She smiled, her shaking body beginning to calm itself at the thought of the pure bliss that was dozing off. "And, i-it it quiet. I wonder where Seto is..." She mumbled.

TSUBOMI KIDO
"You're right...it is a little quiet today." Quiet as in, 'totally devoid of the usual chaos that came with the Mekakushi-dan'. "It's a good day to take a nap, though, I guess." As if Kido knew what a nap was. "I think Seto's out on a mission, and I'm guessing the others are too, or just not here."

Ren Nakamori, Turquoise
"Nice to meet you, Riko," Ren responded, feeling like he should at least be somewhat kind. Even though he already knew the girl's name and he's seen her before, he still felt obligated to say the universal 'Nice to meet you'. He took note of her semi-condescending smile, not showing any sign that he noticed it. It was silent for a moment after that. The brunet thought that that was the cue for him to leave, believing that the short, sweet (re)introduction was over. Unfortunately, Riko seemed to be determined to have a conversation with him, making him groan internally. He was way too tired for this. At her question, he nodded silently, agreeing with her opinion. "I think every job is pretty terrible in some kind of way. But, at least, you don't have to do training everyday once you get promoted," he said with a slight shrug and muffled yawn, blinking his watery eyes afterwards.

MARRY KOZAKURA
Marry was crestfallen, and it was painfully obvious by the sudden fall in her facial expression. She really wanted to be with Seto today, but if he was on a mission, then he probably wouldn't return today, and possibly not even tomorrow if it was one of the harder ones. She wished he had at least said goodbye first as her eyes began to water for the second time within the past few minutes.

RIKO INOUE
"True, true. Although, I think being a Field Agent would be pretty sweet," Riko nodded, taking a slight notice of how tired he seemed. She paused for a moment, wondering if training was really that exhausting for him. "Hey, do you want to go to the lounge for drinks or something? You look really worn out." And he must have been if Riko was able to pick up on the symptoms and diagnose them so quickly. It usually took her a few minutes to catch on.

TSUBOMI KIDO
Uh oh. Bad thing to say. "I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow, Marry. Seto usually gets done with stuff quickly." Damage control, level Kido. Whether this actually helped or not, who really knows. But she tried. "Anyway." Time to change the subject. "You were going to ask me something earlier, Marry?" The Boss wasn't intentionally ignoring Aida, giving her an apologetic glance, but upsetting Marry wasn't fun for anyone except Kano. Otherwise, it was sad.

MARRY KOZAKURA
Kido's strategy worked, and Marry was successfully distracted from missing Seto. "H-Huh? Oh, I was just g-going to..." The Medusa trailed off, taking a deep breath so as to gather up her courage. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a... mission with me... because you look upset, and I want to make you feel happy..." Marry's voice got softer and softed the more she spoke, until she eventually hid her embarrassed expression behind her pale hands. What could she even do on a mission? What a strange idea.

Ren Nakamori, Turquoise
"I'd love nothing more than to do that," Ren responded, grateful that such a thing was even suggested. The fact that it was even suggested in the first place made him realize just how tired he looked. Even Riko pointed it out directly. Ah, I really need to start getting some sleep, he thought as he rubbed his eyes once more. "I do apologize in advance if I end up falling asleep in the lounge," he told her as he began to make his way to the lounge. The thought of a comfortable seat, a warm cup of tea, and peace fueled him to get to the lounge even quicker. He did pause, though, and turned to face Riko. "You're coming, too, right?" He questioned.

RIKO INOUE
A small grin played itself onto Riko's lips. This Ren guy was kind of cute, if she did say so herself. "I did just ask you to go get drinks with me, didn't I? Why wouldn't I go?" She began following him, taking a few more steps towards the lounge before continuing to talk. "And, don't worry about falling asleep -- I'll try not to draw too much on your face. I might leave you be after a mustache if I'm feeling nice." Her grin turned into more of a playful smirk as she stepped through the doorway and found herself in a giant room with expansive seating, tables, and a bar where food and beverages were available for purchase.

Takane "Ene" Enomoto
Takane walked into the Dan's headquarters after her last mission of hacking S.N.A.K.E.S headquarters. All she did was plant pranks and give them false leads to their location, but it's still a mission. "Hey! I'm back." Takane yelled. When nobody answered. she decided to check the lounge room. "Merry! Leader! Newbie! I'm back!" She called out across the room. She then hurried over to where they were station. "Leader, I completed the mission successfully, and returned." Takane purposely avoided what happened to her master, who also went with her on the mission. Mainly because of the reason, she didn't feel like being scolded by Kido about the prank she pulled. To change the subject quickly, Takane decided to talk about their moods. "How is everybody doing on this fine day?" She asked nervously.

Saori Aida
Aida stayed quiet during the conversation. She wasn't zoning out this time, she was just silently listening. After a while, Takane came in ruining the silence they had going. but then again it isn't the Mekakushi Dan without the liveliness. "How is everybody doing on this fine day?" Takane asked. Aida felt a bit confused, but she replied anyways. "I'm feeling good today." Aida stayed silent for a while since she was trying to figure out what was putting her off. Difference in appearance? No. Personality? Nope, still the same according to what she knew. Mood? Not really. Giving up she decided to ask Kido. "Boss, something feels off, but I can't put my finger on it. Do you know?"

Last edited by a moderator:
TSUBOMI KIDO
"Off?" Kido's attention was now divided between Ene and Aida. "...and good job, Ene." Ene was acting shifty, and Kido decided it was....better not to ask with the cyber princess. The lack of Shintaro cemented her belief that she didn't want to know. "I'm doing good today, I guess." No different from most days. She looked back at Aida to show she was still listening, however. "I need you to report what happened in a little bit, but you can sit down for a bit beforehand, if you want or something.."

Takane "Ene" Enomoto
"I want to relax for a bit, Leader. Their firewalls and attempts to put me back really strained me. They didn't go down without a fight." Takane answered before walking over to the couch that Aida was previously on. "Woo!" Takane spoke with relief after she plopped down on the couch. She placed her arms over her eyes to block the sun that was coming through the window. She wasn't planning on sleeping. She had enough of that in the past. Takane just wanted the sun out of her eyes. "Man, it's time like these where I want to mess with someone to release stress." She complained. Takane knew she couldn't mess with Marry or tears would be spilled. Kido is the leader and she couldn't just mess with her. Takane wasn't sure whether or not the newbie would be fun to mess with since she seemed like a doll who would get broken sometimes. All Takane could do was relax and wait for Kido to be ready for the report.

Last edited by a moderator:
MARRY KOZAKURA
Marry watched Takane wander around, wondering how the Field Agent could be so tough. She breathed a sigh that was half relief and half disappointment when Kido didn't seem to hear what she had said. Talking to anyone who wasn't Seto was all-too nerve wracking for the little Medusa; after all, Kido was always stressed and Kano was bound to tease her, so the friendly green giant was really her only option. She looked towards the little kettle on the drink bar and wondered whether or not she should try to make herself another cup of warm tea.

RIKO INOUE
A small grin played itself onto Riko's lips. This Ren guy was kind of cute, if she did say so herself. "I did just ask you to go get drinks with me, didn't I? Why wouldn't I go?" She began following him, taking a few more steps towards the lounge before continuing to talk. "And, don't worry about falling asleep -- I'll try not to draw too much on your face. I might leave you be after a mustache if I'm feeling nice." Her grin turned into more of a playful smirk as she stepped through the doorway and found herself in a giant room with expansive seating, tables, and a bar where food and beverages were available for purchase.
Ren Nakamori, Turquoise
Ren maneuvered around Riko and directed himself straight to the bar full of food and beverages. He bought quite a few snacks and some tea, joy dancing in his bright eyes. As he waited for his tea to be made and handed to him, he turned to face Riko, remembering her earlier warning about drawing on his face. "As long as it's a nice mustache, I don't mind," he told her with a small smile. This was the first time that he was actually being friendly towards a stranger, even though he did know of Riko. Then again, it was the first time that someone was actually paying some attention to him. He heard a mug being pushed across the counter towards him and turned back around to receive it. Once it was in his hands, he made his way to one of the many comfortable seats, sitting down and relaxing with a blissful sigh as he began to sip at his tea.

RIKO INOUE
Riko shook her head at his comment, looking amused. She could honestly say that she didn't expect a random stranger she had approached to be quite so friendly so soon but hey, she wasn't complaining. The raven-haired girl ordered herself a cold beverage and sat down in a chair next to Ren. She crossed her legs, gazing over at her new acquaintance. "That's quite a lot of food," Riko observed, not believing that such a skinny guy could actually finish the amount that he had ordered.

Ren Nakamori, Turquoise
Ren blinked owlishly as he heard Riko's comment. He had already begin to open one of his many snacls that he bought. In mid-stuffing, the comment had reached his ears. Slowly, he pushed the snack in his mouth the rest of the way and began to chew it. Once he finished and swallowed it, sipping some tea afterwards, he glanced at his new companion. "What do you mean? This is less than what I usually eat," Ren said in confusion, eyebrows furrowed, as he glanced at the amount of snacks before focusing back on Riko. If this was a lot, she'd be really surprised at his daily consumption of snacks and just food in general.

RIKO INOUE
Riko raised an eyebrow at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding me? That amount of food could probably feed me for an entire day!" She exclaimed, her amber gaze darting between him and his pile of snacks as she brought her drink up to her lips. Although, she probably wasn't one to talk considering she had the world's worst appetite. Heck, this drink was already filling her up, let alone actually eating something. "Your stomach must be some kind of a black hole," Riko teased, amusement shining in her eyes. She pictured him as a deep, swirling pit of nothingness with a head and four limbs and smirked even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.