giphy.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]▍ Table of Contents[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]✧ introduction[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✦ rules[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✧ cravings[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✦ fandoms[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_mrobj9QhXL1rifdmxo1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]✄ ----introduction----[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Greetings my fellow citizens! I'm Ellie, and am very pleased to meet you! Anyhow, as you may have noticed, this is a roleplay request![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] So, Summer is coming, and despite being grounded, I've been in a mood to write! And thus, here I am with this request. Mostly just to relieve my boredom. I really do like making friends with my partners in crime, so chatting with you all would please me greatly. ( ˘ ³˘)♥[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]✄ ----rules----[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]❀ FORMAT, LENGTH, AND LITERACY[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]In my roleplays, I only accept third person point of view. In the past, I did accept first person, but then it proved to be too bemusing, and I constantly forgot the name's of my partner's OCs. I felt so horrible, that I began to stick to third person. I hope you'll understand my reasoning. Another format absolutely will [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]not[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] do is script form. It lacks details, and it doesn't really allow a writer to actually paint a picture in the minds of their readers, get what I'm saying? As for length, I will often try to mimic whatever length my partner's comfortable with. However, I am not up for novella styled roleplays due to the fact that it is a bit too time consuming, and it generally drains me of my creativity, thus causing the rest of the roleplay to be far too dragged out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]✿ SPELLING AND GRAMMAR[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Now to discuss spelling and grammar. All I ask is that you try your best, I know that English is not everyone's first language, and understanding it is rather difficult, considering the fact that it is one of the most hardest languages to learn. However, if cannot understand your writing and have to resort to asking you to decipher your work, that's where I might start to feel a little frustrated. All I ask is that you know the difference between your and you're as well as their, they're, and there, okay? I know my replies won't always be perfect, I recognize that I might make faults in my writing from time to time, and it's unavoidable, because I'm human; humans make mistakes. The same with you, my lovely reader, if you misspell anything, I'll easily dismiss it, but [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]at least[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] have spell check on, and always proofread your responses before sending them. It makes a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]big[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] difference, folks.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]❀ LIMITATIONS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]My limits are actually close to none. The only things I do [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]not[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] tolerate are bestiality or 'furries' and pedophillia. I adore dark themes, cursing, blood, gore, smut, drug use, alcohol, violence, homosexual pairings (except yaoi, sorry!), lemons, anything you can throw at me! However, you must tell me all of your limits beforehand to ensure that we have mutual understanding of each other's dos and don'ts![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]✿ COMMUNICATION, SPAMMING, AND COMMITMENT[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Remember, I have a life, just like every other sane person does, therefore I might not be able to reply to your response right away, the longest I'll take is two days, so please, if I don't respond immediately after you do, don't start spamming me, it gets really annoying. Also, if you're going to roleplay with me, don't just ditch me. It's very disrespectful, and frankly, why message me in the first place if that's what you're planning? It's a waste of my time and yours, so please, just don't, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]seriously[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. If for some reason you wish to end the roleplay, just send me a message with the subject being, "This is the end, my dear friend." and I'll simply delete it and move on. No explanations asked for or needed[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]❀ OCs, CHARACTERS, ROLES, AND LOVE INTERESTS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I would really appreciate if you didn't godmod. If you're wondering just what the heck that is, it's when you control and give unwanted critique to my character. If you extend that courtesy to me, I'll gladly do the same for you. I can certainly respect your character and creative ideas, but please, no Mary-Sues/Gary-Stues. I will play your crush and my OC, and you'll play my crush and your OC, plain and simple! Also, playing side characters would be greatly appreciated too. If you'd like to have a love triangle, just ask, it'd be an immediate yes. I simply adore love triangles, in fact, I encourage them! [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]✄ ----fandoms----[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Key:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]— ♥ Primary Preference[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]— ♡ Secondary Preference[/BCOLOR]

VPSLQfK.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]{ anime / manga }[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 A CERTAIN SCIENTIFIC RAILGUN 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Uiharu Kazari ♡ | Misaka Mikoto ♥ | Saten Rukio |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 ATTACK ON TITAN 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Armin Arlert | Annie Leonhart | Christa Renz | Eren Jaeger | Hanji Zoe | Jean Kirstein ♡ | Levi Ackerman ♥ | Marco Bodt | Mikasa Ackerman | Petra Ral | Sasha Braus |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 BLACK BUTLER 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Ciel Phantomhive ♥ | Claude Faustus | Sebastian Michaelis ♡ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 BLUE EXORCIST 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Rin Okumura ♥ | Ryuji Suguro ♡ | Shima Renzo | Sheimi Moriyama | Shura Kirigakure | Yukio Okumura |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 CLANNAD 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Tomoya Okazaki ♥ | Tomoyo Sakagami ♡ | Youhei Sunohara |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 D.GRAY-MAN 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Allen Walker | Bak Chang | Lavi Bookman ♡ | Kanda Yuu ♥ | Road Camelot | Tyki Mikk |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 FAIRY TAIL 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Erza Scarlet ♥ | Gajeel Redfox | Gray Fullbuster | Jellal Fernandez | Levy McGarden | Lucy Ashley | Lucy Heartfilia | Natsu Dragneel | Sting Eucliffe ♡ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 FREE! IWATOBI SWIM CLUB 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Makoto Tachibana ♡ | Gou Matsuoka ♥ | Haruka Nanase |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Alphonse Elric | Edward Elric ♥ | Jean Havoc | Lan Fan | Ling Yao | Riza Hawkeye ♡ | Roy Mustang | Winry Rockbell |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 HAIKYUU!!〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Hinata Shoyo ♡ | Tobio Kageyama ♥ | Tsukimiya Kei |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 HETALIA: AXIS POWERS & WORLD SERIES 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| America | Belgium | Denmark | England ♥ | Germany | Hong Kong | Hungary | Iceland | Japan |Netherlands | Norway | Prussia | Romano ♡ | Seychelles | Spain | Taiwan | Vietnam |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA! 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Misaki Ayuzawa ♡ | Takumi Usui ♥ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 K-ON!! 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Azuza | Mio Akiyama ♥ | Ritsu Tainaka ♡ | Yui Hirasawa |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 KYOUKAI NO KANATA 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Akihito Kanbara ♥ | Hiroomi Nase | Mirai Kuriyama | Mitsuki Nase ♡ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Haruhi Fujioka ♡ | Hikaru Hitachiin | Honey | Kaoru Hitachiin | Mori | Tamaki Suoh ♥ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Homura Akemi ♡ | Kyouko Sakura | Mami Tomoe | Madoka Kaname | Sayaka Miki ♥ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 SOUL EATER 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Black*Star | Death the Kid ♥ | Justin Law | Liz | Soul "Eater" Evans ♡ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 SWORD ART ONLINE I & II 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Asuna Yūki | Kazuto Kirigaya ♥ | Shino Asada ♡ | Lisbeth |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Itsuki Koizumi | Kyon ♥ | Yuki Nagato ♡ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 UTA NO PRINCE-SAMA 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Ai Aikaze | Otoya Ittoki ♡ | Syo Kurusu ♥ | Ranmaru Kurosaki | Tokiya Ichinose | Tomochika Shibuya |[/BCOLOR]​

AhRjjXo.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]{ movies / tv shows / other }[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Azula | Katara ♡ | Sokka | Zuko ♥ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 AVATAR: THE LEGEND OF KORRA 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Asami ♡ | Bolin | Korra ♥ | Mako |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 HOMESTUCK 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Dave Strider ♥ | Karkat Vantas ♡ | Rose Lalonde | John Egbert | Roxy Lalonde |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Annabeth Chase ♡ | Jason Grace | Leo Valdez ♥ | Percy Jackson |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 SHERLOCK (BBC) 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| John Watson ♡ | Molly Hooper | Sherlock Holmes ♥ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 SUPERNATURAL 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Castiel ♡ | Dean Winchester ♥ | Sam Winchester |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 RISE OF THE GUARDIANS 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Bunnymund ♡ | Jack Frost ♥ | Tooth |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 MARVEL: THE AVENGERS 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Bruce Banner | Clint Barton | Natasha Romanoff ♥ | Steve Rogers ♡ | Thor Odinson | Tony Stark |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 THE HOBBIT 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Bilbo Baggins♥ | Fili | Kili | Thorin Oakenshield ♡ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]THOR 2: THE DARK WORLD[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Thor Odinson ♡ | Loki Laufeyson ♥ |[/BCOLOR]​

FD28YYU.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]{ video games }[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 DEVIL MAY CRY 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Dante ♡ | Nero ♥ | Trish |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Leliana ♡ | Alistair ♥ | Morrigan |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 DRAGON AGE II 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Isabela ♡ | Varric ♥ | Fenris | Merrill |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Sera ♡ | Varric ♥ | Cullen | Solas |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 FINAL FANTASY VII: CRISIS CORE 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Angeal Hewley | Cloud Strife ♡ | Zack Fair ♥ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 FINAL FANTASY XIII 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Fang | Hope ♡ | Lightning ♥ |Snow |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Hope | Lightning ♡ | Noel ♥ | Serah |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 FIRE EMBLEM: AWAKENING 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Chrom | Cordelia | Frederick | Gaius | Gerome | Inigo ♡ | Lissa | Lon'qu | Lucina ♥ | Owain | Say'ri | Severa |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 HARVEST MOON: A NEW BEGINNING 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Allen ♡ | Iroha | Neil | Rod | Yuri ♥ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 KINGDOM HEARTS 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Leon ♡ | Riku ♥ | Sora | Yuffie |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 KINGDOM HEARTS II 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Cloud | Riku ♥ | Sora | Tifa ♡ | Yuffie |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 358/2 DAYS[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Axel | Namine | Roxas ♥ | Xion ♡ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 BIRTH BY SLEEP 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Aqua ♥ | Terra | Vanitas | Ventus | Zack ♡ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 DREAM DROP DISTANCE 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Beat | Neku Sakuraba ♡ | Riku ♥ | Sora |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 MASS EFFECT 3 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Fem!Commander Shepard | Male!Commander Shepard ♡ | James Vega ♥ | Kaidan Alenko | Samantha Traynor |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 PERSONA 3 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Akihiko Sanada ♥ | Mitsuru Kirijo ♡ | Shinjro Aragaki |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 POKÉMON 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Barry | Bianca | Blue | Cheren ♡ | Cynthia | Dawn | Ethan | Hilbert | Hilda ♥ | Hugh | Lyra | May | N | Red | Riley | Rose | Serena | Skyla | Silver | Wally ♡ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 RUNE FACTORY 4 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Dolce ♥ | Doug ♡ | Forte | Kiel | Leon | Margaret |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 TELLTALE'S THE WALKING DEAD 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Lee ♥ | Carley ♡ | Kenny |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 THE ELDER SCROLLS: SKYRIM 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Brynjolf | Fem!Dragonborn | Male!Dragonborn ♡ | Serana ♥ |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]〖 THE LAST OF US 〗[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Ellie ♥ | Joel ♡ | Tess | Tommy |[/BCOLOR]​

I love Supernatural! However, I haven't watched Seasons 8, 9 & 10. Is that alright? I have a few ides, but one of them involve a crossover with Harry Potter. (I didn't see HP on your list, so I'm not sure if you're a fan.)

I love Supernatural! However, I haven't watched Seasons 8, 9 & 10. Is that alright? I have a few ides, but one of them involve a crossover with Harry Potter. (I didn't see HP on your list, so I'm not sure if you're a fan.)
Yeah, that's fine! I'm caught up, but most of the people I roleplay with haven't seen those seasons anyway~
I'm familiar with Harry Potter, but I've only seen the movies. But I'd like to hear your ideas! c:

One day, I'll catch up, LOL.

My knowledge of Harry Potter is mainly cinematic-based with extensive online research. (We're on the same boat.)

I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss it further.

I love Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood :3! I'd love to rp with you if you would mind to be Ed!

I would love to roleplay with you, and so many choices @.@ and I will just list all the ones I'm willing to do.

Mass Effect 3
Devil May Cry
Soul Eater
Kaichou Wa-Maid Sama
Fairy Tail
Attack on Titan

I would love to roleplay with you, and so many choices @.@ and I will just list all the ones I'm willing to do.

Mass Effect 3
Devil May Cry
Soul Eater
Kaichou Wa-Maid Sama
Fairy Tail
Attack on Titan
Ahh! You've listed so many of my favorite ones!
In all honesty though, I'd probably really enjoy either Maid-sama or Soul Eater!
Go ahead and pick your poison and send me a PM!

Sure, I's be willing to do Yuri :3

Status
Not open for further replies.