Bio
Powers

Last edited:
If this gets off the ground, I call Gold. >.>

I CALL RED!

Who's play the third? What king are they? o.o'

Real-KYO-1_(1).jpg
Name Prince Tōru Hieda

Bio the biological son of Tōru Hieda whom was used as a vessel for both the Silver and Colorless kings resulted in his son Inheritance of abilities very similar to both kings as a strain he is classified as a beta class three when the Dresden slate chose him for the new Colorless king he became even more powerful as the king of the colorless clan he's an assassin type who can strike behind enemy lines an expert trickster and with a twisted sense of humor he's been known to leave almost no foot prints anywhere

Personality highly arrogant ambitious person who sly and crafty

Gender Male

Clan colorless

rank King,Strain

Powers

Aura

Semi immortal,Possession, mediumship
Strain

illusions, shapeshifting ,enhanced Intelligence

Last edited:
18AF4946-4629-4655-BD22-EB2CEDB38185.jpeg
Name: Rhia Suoh Fox
Personality: Rhia is a very serious person externally and tends to be condescending. An air of intelligence surrounds her and the suit she wears only helps that. It’s obvious she thinks she’s better than everyone and any one who disagrees is subject to her wrath.

Even with people she knows she comes across at cold and uncaring. It’s really just who she is and she changes for no one.
Clan: The Red Clan
Powers: She has the ability to throw fireballs that will follow their target until something hits them or they find their target. On top of this wildfires are her specialty... She wasn’t nicknamed the wildfire for nothing!

A few things the silver King is the heart the first king eternal if his sword falls on the Dresden slate then it ends all the current kings a little story twist that I added