K-Pop Roleplay Anyone? | OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlossomStars

Original poster
Hello, and thank you for clicking on my humble little partner search! Hopefully that means you're interested in roleplaying with me! That's great news! Before we get into things, I'll mention that I've only started getting into K-Pop recently, so any suggestions/tips you may have are welcome! (I'll know enough to sustain a roleplay though, don't worry! :D)

About Me:
Before we get right into the meat of this roleplay search I'll mention a few things about myself, for anyone whose interested! Though I don't care about the age/gender of my roleplay partners I know that's important to some, so I'll tell you those things about myself! I am a female and under the age of eighteen. I have been roleplaying for around three and a half years now, and I would place myself between the adept and advanced levels, in terms of writing ability.

Rules:
Now, there are some things that you'll need to know before you ask me to roleplay - requirements and limits and the like. So please look them over! I'll try not to over-elaborate.

Allowances and Preferences:

1. Romance is a must in my roleplays. Of course, I do like to have other interesting things happening in the plot as well, but I like to have romance as a central or predominant theme. I most prefer OCxCanon, but if we double I wouldn't mind doing a secondary CanonxCanon or OCxOC pairing if you want.

2. Violence and gore are fine with me. In fact, action and fights are a plot candy of mine. Of course, if the roleplay becomes a gore-centered one, I will get bored of it. Otherwise though, I welcome it as a side or even secondary theme. ^^

3. Sensitive, dark, or possibly triggering themes don't bother me. If you wish to have them included, just let me know and we can do it. In fact, drama is another plot candy of mine, so if you want to use a dark theme to push the plot forwards, that is completely fine by me.

4. Doubling is great. I love to double, or triple, in my roleplays. As a note, my doubling is often a result of playing my own character and my partners crush(es). This doesn't have to be the case, of course, though it is my favourite way to roleplay! That being said, doubling is not a must. However, if you don't want to double, I would strongly prefer the female role.

5. Roleplay through forums or PM's. I am completely fine with either, so it's really whatever you prefer.

6. Novel-Length replies are rather fun for me! They are not required by any means, but if they're your cup of tea then I am completely alright with that! However, please do be aware that it may take me a little longer to send out a reply of this length.

7. OOC chat is alright with me. If you want to strike up a conversation go right ahead, but be warned, I'm not very good at small talk. Sorry!

Limits/Requirements:

1. Lemons are a no-go in my roleplays, sorry. I'm just not comfortable with them. I'm fine with the fade to black method if something like that does come up, but that's about as far as I'll go.

2. MxF only I'm sorry if this offends you somehow, but I will not do MxM or FxF pairings.

3. One Liners are an absolute no for me. Never will I except a one liner. I'm sorry, but one line replies bore me, and I can not keep up a roleplay like that for very long. Honestly, about four or five lines is the least I can put up with, though more is preferred. A few paragraphs would be wonderful. If your reply is less than what I require without a really, really good explanation, I will ask you to make it longer. So, you know, be aware of that. That being said, I also will not accept script-styled roleplays

4. Daily replies are not always possible for me. I will try to reply at least once a week, but that is all I can promise. I am very busy and I get sick all the time, so my schedule tends to be a bit erratic. Some days I may be able to get out multiple replies, and other days I may not be able to reply at all.

5. Posting expectations, that is to say, writing ability, does matter to me. I will go as far down the list as elementary, but only for those who are new to roleplaying! Otherwise, I prefer to keep my roleplays between the intermediate-advanced range.

Groups:
Now, fianlly, what you're probably actually interested in. Remember, this list continued to grow and suggestions are always welcome! Also, as a note, we can do crossovers between these groups (if we double, my characters love interest can be from one group and yours can be from another, or anything else you may think of), and AU's are also possible.

{ } - Contains potential love interests
* - Prefered love interests

VIXX {N*, Ravi}

BTS {Suga* Jungkook, J-Hope}

BIGBANG {G-Dragon}

Block B {Zico* Jaehyo, Kyung}

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tooru
Hmm... I've never done a roleplay like this before but it's always nice to try new things- I don't suppose you'd care about personality though? The way I see it is that it's hard for a person to know the personality of Korean idols because they haven't met them in real life. How do you work that out?

Hmm... I've never done a roleplay like this before but it's always nice to try new things- I don't suppose you'd care about personality though? The way I see it is that it's hard for a person to know the personality of Korean idols because they haven't met them in real life. How do you work that out?
Personalities can be hard, but I generally just try my best. Of course you'll never get it perfect, but I often look at how they act in behind the scenes things/interviews/variety shows/whatever, and try and derive how I think they would be from that. Though you never know exactly what their like I think you can get a general idea bybseeingbhow they interact with each other and stuff. ^^

Personalities can be hard, but I generally just try my best. Of course you'll never get it perfect, but I often look at how they act in behind the scenes things/interviews/variety shows/whatever, and try and derive how I think they would be from that. Though you never know exactly what their like I think you can get a general idea by seeing how they interact with each other and stuff. ^^

Any episodes for N then? :)

Any episodes for N then? :)
I can't think of anything specifically... Perhaps episodes of VIXX TV, or even just cute/funny moments montages might help. ^^

I can't think of anything specifically... Perhaps episodes of VIXX TV, or even just cute/funny moments montages might help. ^^

Thanks. I suppose I should go ahead and give you my love interest too. :P

Tao from EXO.

Thanks. I suppose I should go ahead and give you my love interest too. :P

Tao from EXO.
Regrettably, I don't know anything about EXO. BUT, if you're willing to give me a few days I can research like a mad woman and probably figure out enough to play him for you. Does that sound OK to you?

Regrettably, I don't know anything about EXO. BUT, if you're willing to give me a few days I can research like a mad woman and probably figure out enough to play him for you. Does that sound OK to you?

Well, I don't know anything about VIXX either so... Unless you don't want me to play someone from a group I don't know, then we aren't on solid ground. Other than that, if you would allow me to play N, I'd assume that it wouldn't matter whether you knew anything about EXO or not because I don't know anything about VIXX. Afterall, you did state my love interest could be from another group, unless you meant that in a completely different context... P:

Well, I don't know anything about VIXX either so... Unless you don't want me to play someone from a group I don't know, then we aren't on solid ground. Other than that, if you would allow me to play N, I'd assume that it wouldn't matter whether you knew anything about EXO or not because I don't know anything about VIXX. Afterall, you did state my love interest could be from another group, unless you meant that in a completely different context... P:
Um... I'm not saying I wont play him because I don't know him. I just meant that I wanted to look him up a little so I could at least play him someone realistically and as in-character as I can. ^^;
Though I did mean that in a different context, actually. I listed the groups I feel I know well enough to roleplay with some confidence, and I meant that we didn't have to center our roleplay around one group only. Along with that line of thinking, if there is another idol listed there that you'd be more comfortable playing, or would prefer to play, you can do that as well, as N is my preferred crush for VIXX, not necessarily overall. Of course, if you do want to play N still, that is perfectly fine as well.

Um... I'm not saying I wont play him because I don't know him. I just meant that I wanted to look him up a little so I could at least play him someone realistically and as in-character as I can. ^^;
Though I did mean that in a different context, actually. I listed the groups I feel I know well enough to roleplay with some confidence, and I meant that we didn't have to center our roleplay around one group only. Along with that line of thinking, if there is another idol listed there that you'd be more comfortable playing, or would prefer to play, you can do that as well, as N is my preferred crush for VIXX, not necessarily overall. Of course, if you do want to play N still, that is perfectly fine as well.

Nah, it's okay. I got confirmation and that's good enough. I really don't want to make my partner play someone they don't know, especially when they meant something in a completely different context, so, I'm going to drop this. You didn't do anything wrong, I'm just not willing to have my partner play someone they don't know and don't feel comfortable playing. Good luck continuing your search though! (:

Nah, it's okay. I got confirmation and that's good enough. I really don't want to make my partner play someone they don't know, especially when they meant something in a completely different context, so, I'm going to drop this. You didn't do anything wrong, I'm just not willing to have my partner play someone they don't know and don't feel comfortable playing. Good luck continuing your search though! (:
Well it's not that I'm particularly uncomfortable... Oh well. Thanks! ^^

hello -starlight!

This sounds interesting (specially since were talking about vixx here I LOOOVE them-FYI Ken is my bias and in fact my ultimate bias)

So ,are you still searching for partners ;).If so PM me,thankyou~

Still looking? I am interested in Big Bang. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.