Juvenile Rehabilitation Academy IC

Ito Kana

Kana skimmed the packet in front of her, flipping idly from one page to the next. There was no way Encore was actually expecting them to read all of this? So many words, packed in such a tiny space.... it would take hours to really process all of the information contained. Hmph. Groaning, Kana rubbed her face in exasperation, already sick of the bullshit happening in the school...

Kana was inclined to eavesdrop on the conversation Encore was having, but enough people were crowding the doors, that it would be easier ask about them later. Surely they'd have a lunch period- Reese appeared nice enough. Kana knew she could coax some info out, and based on her desire to snoop, Reese could be likeminded enough to utilize the information properly. What would they even do with information if there was anything interesting anyways? The media would hardly be trusting about bunch of criminal students- unless if was juicy details on heroes. The weird hero worship was only out weirded by the obsession with female heroes and their personal lives. Personal information on Encore could sell... Kana could practically see the yen adding in her bank account.

Caught up in her thoughts of riches, Kana's head snapped over to the door as Encore came strolling back in. The pheromone quirk user had to hand it to the pro hero, Encore both knew someone would be listening in and seemed unrattled by whatever noise she received. Almost as impressive was Kozue's response that she finished. Of course, Kana strongly believed that the girl was a liar. The liar, however, was fairly convincing, and she wondered if Encore was going to push ba- okay. Takumi didn't even try? Kid was already bad at this game, "Are you serious? You didn't even try? The rest of us at least tried to make progress." Kana replied callously. The attempt was supposed to cover their asses.

@EmperorsChosen

Encore's eyes scanned around the small classroom for a brief moment, keeping her kind smile as she closed the door behind her. So no one made a dent in the packet? Well, except Kozue, but Encore was damn certain speedreading wasn't her quirk~ She nodded once to herself, accepting the information she had collected without saying anything. The young woman then walked over to the desk then sat down on it, crossing one leg over the other as she looked over the class.

"Oh, you sweet little bunions. If you can't read this packet, how will you do the rest of the assignments planned out for you?" She reached into one of the desk drawers and pulled out a sparkly limited-edition waterproof and laminated Encore folder, said folder holding a little winking chibi of the singer. She plucked out a packet from the folder, this one considerably smaller than what was on the students' desks.

"This is the lesson plan all of you have to go through! Each page contains 10 different assignments and failing one will be hard to recover from~ One of them includes a 5,000-word report on an 800 paged book!" She flipped through the pages of the packet, probably easing a few people with how thin it was. "We're scheduled to have a new assignment every three days, so because most of your sentences are about 4 or 5 months I think... That means you have 50 assignments you'll have to complete. This is not including the 100 hours of community service you need signed and marked off before graduation. Unless you've got a really good excuse, Nightmist and I won't accept missing or late work~"

She looked to Takumi, "You can run laps on your own time. On my time, I expect all of you to do your work whether you like it or not."

Despite the smile on her face, Encore's face seemed to have a shadow that enhanced the glowering look in her eyes. "All of you who were eavesdropping my phone call, I'm giving you until the end of today to turn yourselves in to me with whatever information you overheard. You see, whatever you heard was not for your ears, but classified Hero business. I can't have that info becoming school gossip or being sold to the wrong hands like a disgusting shady person would do," Encore's face seemed to brighten as she tilted her head up a little so that the light hit her features just right. How to go from super serious to super cute in 5 seconds; Classic idol trick, "so please tell me. You're not in trouble, I promise; I just need to know."

Encore then reached into her desk and pulled out her own copy of the 200 paged packet, "Alright! After we get through this, it'll be lunchtime. Let's get through this together!"

She knew she could have just made them read on their own in silence, but Encore would rather guide them through it even at the expense of her gaming time.

These darn kids better not take her sacrifice for granted!

---

Just as the last page was finished, the bell sounded for everyone to go eat lunch. Encore set down her packet and smiled sweetly to all of her students.

"That's the bell kiddos. You better hurry up before you get your food late~" She told the students as she went back to the teacher's seat and pulled out her phone to do some social media checking. "Don't worry about your bags, they'll be in here while you get your food. If you're shy, you can come eat in the classroom with me~"

---

Sumire had felt incredibly sleepy after the reading of the packet. Their teacher had made them take turns reading to make sure everyone was following along. Hearing her fellow classmates' voices read had almost lulled her into dreamland, but she barely managed to keep herself away after Blue scolded her and Orange screamed in her head. To keep them entertained, Encore had even sung and danced one of the paragraphs just to get their attention again.

The purple-haired girl had decided to leave her bag since Encore didn't seem like she was going to leave the room. Sumire wasn't sure what she wanted to do; eat in the cafeteria or eat in the classroom... So as she got up from her desk she looked to her classmates.

"Um, would you all like to eat together?"

@Everyone

Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
Takumi Souta

It didn't take long for his little outburst to garner attention, particularly from one of the girls. She chastised him for not even attempting to read through the packet, claiming that the rest had at least attempted to do so. It was... make people huggy girl... Takumi wasn't the best with names until he used them a bit. Still, the lack of a firm knowledge of the Kana's name didn't stop him from turning back to her with an irritated expression.

"Huh? Are you blind?! You two were like the only ones who tried!" Takumi retorted, referring to her and the one who claimed to have already finished. In fairness, two of their other peers had been trying to eavesdrop while he and a third had been sleeping, or trying to anyway.

Regardless, Encore was quick to take control of the situation, wondering aloud how they would deal with the assignments if they couldn't handle the packets. Looking at her in confusion, when she took out a folder and began "briefly" listing the curriculum for their time, Takumi's shoulders visibly slumped and one could almost see his pupils turn into swirls as if to mimic a cartoonish sign of dizziness.

He wondered two things mainly. Why wasn't it illegal to make books so long, and what the report was specifically about that couldn't be done in four pages or less.

Slumping into his seat, it was obvious that Takumi had been defeated for the moment, too stunned to retort or have another outburst. For the following class time the boy sat in a daze, scratching his head or reading his parts of the packet aloud while looking confusingly at many of the unnecessarily verbose language of the papers.

By the time it was time for lunch, Takumi's face was laid face-down on the packet. Though one person was rather quick to approach, or speak out to them.

"Huh...?" Takumi murmured groggily in response. Though after a few moments, he appeared to perk up. "Wait. We can actually go get food? We can eat!?"

Apparently, he was expecting more torture via reading or perhaps being forced to get a head-start on that stupid book report. Either way, now he represented a dog that heard utterance of a biscuit.

"Let's go! Let's go!"

To be honest Reese hadn't truly expected to have to read the the whole thing, or that they'd do the enormous amount of work required of them... What part of enormous amounts of stress inducing work and endless restrictions was supposed to make them into law abiding citizens? Still though, her own personal gains from the program still slightly outweighed the coins for now, so she powered through alongside the class.

The bell pulled her out of her focus and induced a moment of confusion before someone said the word that made her day...
It was Lunch time! Now you might not be able to tell from her size, but Reese was big on eating big, she was still kinda shy though and decided to run and get however much food they'd let her have, ensuring plenty of salt! And then headed back to the classroom, piling her food onto her desk and looking around as if expecting someone to say something about her or take the food.

5645d29de0f14a53fcedf8a0149b9bf7.png
Merely shrugging her shoulders at the various comments thrown toward her about reading so quickly, Kozue played it off well as if she had read it. However, she hadn't read the entire thing and only sentences or topics that seemed important. Half listening to Encore, the dark-haired girl flipped languidly through the giant stack of papers, reading out loud when necessary. By the time they were finished, Kozue was extremely sleepy and hungry.

Looking up at Sumire's voice asking if they all wanted to eat together, the Quirk user felt her heart leap in both nervousness and excitement. Maybe now, with the class gathered around, Kozue could find her new people. Feigning mild interest, she nodded her head and stood, stretching slightly after sitting hunched over her desk for so long. "Sure, I'll eat with you Sumire." Flashing the violet-haired girl a hopefully friendly smile, Kozue wondered briefly how the diverse group of students were going to get along. It didn't seem to be terrible so far.

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Yoshiyuki, Aichi

Aichi had basically phased out while listening to the instructions regarding the packet. It wasn't so much that he had an aversion to reading, as it was that he had an aversion to reading more than simple things. Food menus, basic instructions for video games, naughty doujins, stuff like that. But, this packet? This thing was monstrous!

"Holy crap! This packet is as thick as...you know what, never mind. But, it's a freakin' monster! How am I supposed to read all of this before my hair turns grey?!"

While Aichi was having an internal meltdown, the other students were discussing the packet, as well as other things that he had become painfully oblivious to. Of course, Takumi's loud complaints managed to reach the other boy's ears, and he chuckled in response.

"Right?! I mean, i'm not big on the running either, to be honest, but it beats reading myself to death!"

It seemed one of their fellow students, Kana, had spoken up about their lack of effort in regards to the packet.

"Hey, that's not cool. Not all of us can be book worms while still maintaining our looks. Not cool, Kana. Not cool."

Aichi spoke softly, his signature smirk returning as he playfully shook his head. When the bell finally rang, Aichi nearly fell from his seat, catching himself on his hand before springing up.

"Fooooooood!" Aichi yelled in defiance of social norms.

With that, he charged out of the room, not waiting for any instructions of anything of the sort. As he was making his mad dash towards the cafeteria that he simply knew had to exist, he passed by someone in the hallway, barely managing to catch a glimpse of their straight white hair and odd clothes. Should he go back and see who that was? Nah, no way, he'd gone too far already. After what felt like an eternity, but was likely only about two minutes, he arrived at his destination. The young man's mouth watered at the unexpectedly delicious looking array of food that was before him. Considering that this place was basically a glorified youth prison, they were putting in a surprising amount of effort to actually provide decently for them. He supposed Nightmist and Encore probably had something to do with that. Aichi was definitely glad that at least a couple of the people here who had some kind of authority actually gave the slightest hint of a damn about them. Realizing that his mind had begun to wander, Aichi began grabbing food and piling it onto a few plates.

"Ohhhh, yeeees! I'll take this! and, uh, one of those! Oh, two of these! So hungry, could eat a horse! Oh my go- i'll just take all of these!"

In no time flat, Aichi had managed to secure what any normal individual would refer to as a ludicrous amount of food in his arms, filling several plates and bowls. Normally, he'd make a dash back to the classroom, but, since he couldn't use his quirk, he would have to actually be carefully with his large load in order to prevent making any unworldly messes.

Meanwhile....

Nanase, Kujaku

What a boring day. Kujaku had been woken up by his mother before she left for work, as usual. But, she since she had to work, that meant that he was going to be spending most of his day by himself. After all, Dad didn't get home until evening. The house was always so lonely during the day, and since school days were so short, it left a lot of time for doing nothing or getting into trouble. Today was a bit of a mix of both. Kujaku had been sitting at home when he got hungry and decided to make himself some food. It wasn't difficult for him to do, since Mom had already taught him how when he was smaller. Once he was finished with his food, he sat for a bit while practicing his writing, only for the boredom to take hold. Deciding that he wanted to do something nice for his dad, since Dad had been nice enough to bring him a present a couple of days ago for his birthday, he should return the favor. So, preparing the best ever bento box that he could manage, he set out to go and take it to him. Since leaving the house, it didn't take long for him to make his way to the JRA facility. Fortunately, they lived pretty close, and since Kujaku had been out and about plenty on his own, his neighbors worried little. Most of them would wave at him and ask him how he was doing, something about this neighborhood that always made him feel safe.

Once he arrived at the building, he simply walked in, carrying the bento box above his head carefully as he walked to make sure he didn't spill it. The receptionist gave him a friendly smile and a pat on the head, telling him which room to go to in order to visit his dad. While he was supposed to be with some students, Kujaku wouldn't let seeing a bunch of older kids stop him from completing his mission. So, the brave boy pressed on down the long halls of the JRA, making his way at a slow but diligent pace. Someone sped by him and almost made him lose his balance, but, thankfully, all that training his father was giving him paid off, and Kujaku quickly spun around and righted himself to avoid falling. A soft sigh escaped his lips as his bright blue eyes peered up curiously at the box he was still holding above his arms, perfectly intact. A smile crossed his lips as he continued onward, making his way to the door he was looking for. Carefully, he held the box under his arm, barely able to do so because of the size of the object in comparison to his own small frame, as he opened the door up, stepped in, and closed it behind him.

"Hey, Dad, I brought you a pres-..." Kujaku's voice caught as he turned around to see a bunch of people other than his father. His face turned into a pout as he looked from person to person, not recognizing any of the students. The young boy, no more than six years old, carrying a bento box above his head, blue eyes peering out between long strands of silky white hair looked at each of them curiously before spying the instructor.

"Oh, Auntie Encore! I brought this lunch for my dad. Is he here?" The boy stepped towards her carefully, holding the box out in front of him now, his concerns for dropping it lessened now that he had arrived at his destination.

Going Back....

Yoshiyuki, Aichi

Aichi was only a little behind the boy, though he was incapable of seeing efficiently until he made it to the door and walked in, stepping quickly passed him to sit beside Reese, the cute girl he had accidentally brushed up against. He would have sat next to Sumire, especially since she asked if they all wanted to eat together, but, looking at her right now and remembering the red version of her just made his face want to flush, as well as a couple other lasting effects that he didn't want to ponder on. But, Reese was also nice, and since her more quiet demeanor would likely be easier to handle right now, he decided to try and make nice. So, he sat down, plopping his food in front of him, turning to her to speak;

"Hey, Reese! I brought you some..."

Aichi stopped when he noticed the large amount of food she had in front of her. A girl after his own heart.

"Oh! I uh, I see you already have your own. Well, now I feel silly...haha...uhm, yeah. You, uh, you want a piece of cake? I thought you may want some sweets with your lunch...haha...ha..."
The young man's voice trailed off into nervous chuckles, his hand coming up to rub the back of his neck as he sat there, feeling a fool. How had he not noticed that beforehand? Hopefully she wouldn't snap at him and do that super cool death scream of hers. Oh, right, the wristbands! She couldn't kill him right now if she wanted to. At least, not with her voice...

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
@The Dapper Mog

Sumire giggled as she watched her two classmates rush out of the room to race to the cafeteria, thinking it amusing. She waited for everyone else before walking with the group to get their own meals as well.

The food, she had to note, consisted of regular school food. The cafeteria held signs all over, with some showing side by side comparison photos between the food they were eating now and what they would expect in prison should they continue their path. There was even a section where students willing to could get samples of prison food for free.

Sumire was not so brave and didn't need that much to scare her away from prison. JRA had already proved its point.

Once she got her meal, she would walk back to the classroom only to see that there was a new guest in the room.

She looked between Encore and the boy, silently taking a seat and setting her own lunch on her desk.

"Are you and Nightmist related, Miss Encore?" She asked.

Sumire had no idea that Nightmist was a father... But it made sense. It wouldn't be smart to broadcast your child as a Pro-Hero.

~~~~

Encore had been searching through her e-mails for the list of names Command was supposed to send. She found it underneath all of the business e-mails and opportunities that cluttered her inbox after about 10 minutes. However, before she could start doing some research on the individuals at the JRA East attack, she heard the door open and the sound of an all too familiar little boy.

Upon seeing him, her eyes brightened up and she smiled.

"Hey Kujaku! Your dad is away on Hero duty right now, but he'll be back soon. Here, let's put that right here so he'll see it when he comes back."

Encore took the bento from Kujaku and put it on top of the desk before getting out of her chair and swooping the little boy into her arms, carrying him as she gave him a hug. "Heehee~ How've you been? You don't see your Auntie as much as you could you know?"

As she set Kujaku back down, Encore realized Sumire's question. She turned to the class. "No, no. Nightmist is a close friend of mine. I hang out with him and his wife a lot, so I'm considered an auntie for his super cool son~"

Walking with Sumire and the rest of the group into the cafeteria, the dark-haired girl took her time to look around at everything. She shuddered slightly when her dark eyes fell on the images of the prison food and the corners to her lips tugged down subtly. JRA had made its point about the pros of staying at the school and the cons of going to prison, that was for sure.

Getting her food, Kozue stared at the bowl of udon she had picked up on the walk back, careful not to spill any of the noodles off the tray. Stepping back into the classroom, she was so focused on her udon that she missed the small ivory-haired child in the classroom. Once she was seated at a desk next to Sumire and her udon had safely made it with her, she looked up and spotted the child. Having missed most of the conversation except for the last thing Encore had said, Kozue's eyebrows furrowed together as she looked at the kid. "That's Nightmist's kid? I didn't know he had one."

Being the kind to not really plan ahead in certain situations, such as when hungry or taken off guard, Reese ended up grabbing a lot of food without any plan on how to carry it all, eating it would be no trouble, Reese could eat enormous amounts of food, and loved salty or sugary things.
Still, she somehow managed to dump it on the table and began eating, she had sat alone partially because she was an antisocial loser but mostly because she worried about weirding people out with her portion size.

She had just started eating when a new situation unfolded... A boy had sat next to her, this never happened before!
At least it wasn't the one she had screamed at, though she had nearly done so with this guy too... That of course made her blush slightly as she remembered getting jolted by the loud noise on the door and freezing up...
Her little moment of embarrassment was ended however as she heard something magical... He was offering her cake, free, delicious, sugary cake!
"Uhh... I'd love some cake... If you like, want any of this let me know...".
She made a rare gesture, offering to share food, this boy also had a decent pile of food... Perhaps he was a big water too?
She mumbled something along the lines of 'comrade' before speaking again.
Her voice was a little odd and squeaky, as if she was forcing it to be higher and quieter than usual.
"Umm... I'm not usually so weird, I've just been super nervous all day and I'm not good with new people and places, and I'm definitely not used to being touched so I freak out and scream at whoever's closest... I'll try to do better".
This man had offered her cake, so Reese was sure he could be trusted, maybe not the best philosophy to be sure.

Kei was asleep in between the pages of his thick tome of a book. He was suddenly awaken by the sound of the lunch bell. He stood straight up knocking his things to the floor. "Yes, freedom!" he yelled out as he took off running to the door, he heard Encore talking but ignored it due to the fact that his stomach was now in control. He burns a lot of calories by using his quirk especially when he reaches his top speeds. He finally made it to the cafeteria and grabbed a tray and started filling it with everything in front of him. He grabbed bread, sandwiches, fruit, drinks, desserts and whatever else looked good. He picked up his tray and made his way to a corner seat by the window. he passed some of his classmates and nodded acknowledging them but he knew where he was more comfortable by the window in the air in the breeze.

He sat down and opened the window. he looked out and for a moment his hunger was quiet enough for him to realize how much he missed his quirk. He could remember the feeling of wind through his hair and the adrenaline he got from getting higher than anyone or risking his body to do something amazing. he signed and took a drink of one of his many cartons. "i miss my quirk he said as he took a big bite of his sandwich."

Nanase, Kujaku

Kujaku, as he had been introduced, happily handed the bento box over to Encore. It was always concerning whenever he came to this place. Sometimes the older kids looked at him in ways he didn't like, making him feel like he was either an annoying brat or just an inconvenience. Some of them looked so cold, maybe even mean. That kind of thing was to be expected of some people, his father and mother had told him. Some people had hard lives and it made them hard. Not all people could be soft, or the world would crumble. And that's why the world needs heroes, people who grew hard through bad times that could stop the bad people to keep the good people safe. When he was scooped up by Encore he giggled as he wrapped his arms around her neck. It was true that he didn't see her very often these days. Thanks to his parents and Encore alike being busy, it was difficult to find the time, especially with so much stuff going on right now. Babysitters were awful, so, Kujaku had a tendency to sneak out of his home and go visit his parents, or Encore herself.

"I'm okay, Auntie. Mom and Dad have been so busy that I have been spending a lot of time watching the news. You guys are always so cool, I hope some day I can be a super cool hero too." Kujaku said to the woman with a wide smile as she set him down. He glanced over at the other students, immediately seeing that at least a couple of them looked so far beyond disinterested that it almost spooked him. The boy gripped Encore's skirt, holding onto her as he scooted his body closer to her for protection. He wondered what his father was doing today, since he was apparently away on hero duty. Hopefully he was okay.

Yoshiyuki, Aichi

Aichi wasn't surprised that Reese was interested in his offer, watching her take the cake. The way she spoke and her tonality made her seem so nervous. Aichi wondered if she ever had guys talk to her much. More so, he wondered if guys ever flirted with her. Which led to him wondering if it would be safe for him to do so. One of Aichi's problems has always been that he couldn't help but flirt with women he thought were cute, most of the time not even doing it intentionally. He reached over and grabbed one of the fruits on her tray, taking a big bite of it. Aichi would have to admit, anyone willing to share their food with him was okay by him, whether they screamed at him with a super voice quirk or otherwise.

Aichi turned to sit more comfortably while still facing her, resting his arm on the table with the fruit in his right hand, tossing it casually up and catching it repeatedly. He looked to Reese with keen interest, another casual smile crossing his lips.

"Hey, so, your quirk is pretty awesome. I bet you could completely blow people away with a good scream. Lots of options for it too. I have to say, it's pretty impressive. And hey, you're cute too, so, you've got a lot of hero potential."

SKIP

@everyone

The months seemed to pass by so quickly, Encore was becoming a bit saddened as she watched the days come closer to her class's graduation day. The students had made a lot of progress since they first arrived, so much so that she was incredibly proud of them. From awkward acquaintances to blossoming friendships, she had been able to watch them develop. Sure it had only been a couple of months, but honestly, you only needed a few weeks at most to know if you were comfortable with the people around you.

It was bittersweet, but this was all part of the program. It was time to say her goodbyes and wish all of them farewell...

Before the final bell rang, Encore gave her class a warm smile. "Well, kiddos. I guess this is it. Graduation's tomorrow, and after that, your records will be cleared and you'll be back to your normal lives!

You've all done so well since you got here. You did your work, you did your best, and you all behaved amazingly... I'm so proud of all of you!"

Encore wiped away a tear at the corner of her eye.

"Ooh! I don't want to say goodbye, but I have to. It's time to kick all of you out of the rehabilitation nest. You're all ready for your next step in life, and keeping you here will do none of you any good.

Hey, you can add me on social media now! It won't be weird now that I won't be your teacher anymore~ I'll accept your friend requests, I promise! I'll even give you guys hugs at the door if you want."

Sumire smiled at her teacher, getting up from her desk and went up to Encore, giving her teacher a big hug which the pink-haired woman returned.

"We'll miss you too Miss Encore! It's been an honor having you be our teacher!" Sumire said, a gleeful smile on her lips before the two pulled away and the purple-haired woman looked to her soon-to-be ex-classmates.

"Everyone, I'd like to say something too. Um, it's been a great pleasure meeting all of you, and I-um... These past months have been grueling with the work we were given, but all of you had helped make the process much more fun than it would have been on my own..."

Sumire was beginning to blush because of the sentimentalness of her speech, but something within her told her to keep going. "So, I'd like to invite all of you to my parents' casino where we can have dinner to celebrate our clean records. We will not be allowed anywhere near the gambling or the alcohol, of course, but we'll be able to eat all the food we'd like. It'll be my treat, so we can enjoy ourselves. Nightmist, Encore, you're both welcome to come too if you'd like."

Encore's chipper demeanor noticeably faltered, "Aww! I got stuck with the paperwork tonight so I can't go! Ooh, I'm so sorry, but the headmaster is making me do it after I shrugged the last three weeks of work off... Ugh, why did the due date have to be today?!" She sulked mostly to herself, upset that she wouldn't be able to have a final amazing meal with her students.

The months spent in the JRA were good for Reese, though her parents hadn't visited even once (really more of a blessing than anything else) she had made friends, learned a lot about her powers, and become more open about everything... Well, almost anything anyway, despite some close calls she still had some secrets.
At least her screaming was more under control, it would take something especially messed up to make her deafen someone now! Unless she happened to already be super stressed in which case it was fair game.

She had started to think about what to do after she was free, she'd still be a homeless, broke teen with no marketable skills... Maybe the whole hero thing wasn't so bad after all? They certainly seemed more appealing after meeting heroes other than her parents.

Reese wasn't sure if she heard much of anything during that final class, too deep in her thoughts of the future, and the program that had turned everything around, she did pay attention to the farewell though, stubbornly trying (and failing) to hold back tears.
She liked to think she was the first to send a friend request.

Fortunately she was still listening when Sumire spoke and invited them out, gosh darn it, why'd she have to go doing that? Now Reese was feeling even more emotional and wanted to talk too!
When Sumire finished Reese stood up to talk.
"Umm... Everyone... Sumire kinda inspired me to get up and talk but you all know I'm a social mess so I'll do my best".
Reese took a breath now that most people were probably paying attention to her.
"Umm, you all put up with me being super weird and screaming and stuff while I figured out how to act normal, and I just wanted to say thanks and it was super fun and I hope we can all stay in touch!"
Having thoroughly reached her limit for attracting attention Reese sank back down into her seat and started snacking on a pretzel.

Days of class turned into weeks of class, which turned into months of class until finally - graduation. Kozue felt guilty for feeling relieved by the idea of leaving the rehabilitation center, but thoughts of her future and where she would go plagued her mind as Encore rambled on in a sentimental manner. The dark-haired girl's eyes zoned in on Sumire as she stood, making her own small speech. Apparently Encore wasn't the only sentimental one around.

Smiling at Sumire as she sat back down, Kozue reached across to touch Sumire's shoulder (she was sitting nearby) and gave her a firm nod. "I'll be there. I'd do anything for food, really." Laughing, the Quirk-user quieted down as Reese stood, also putting together a curt speech about her months spent at the rehabilitation center. Feeling as if she needed to say something too, Kozue hesitantly rose from her seat.

"This will be really short and sweet, but thank you all for helping me find myself and make these months of hard work more fun. I hope we can stay friends after this." Sitting back down, Kozue's eyes drifted around the room at her classmates, wondering what the future would hold for all of them.

Takumi Souta

The past months at the JRA had been rather good to Takumi. While he originally came here, irked and irritated, the program had given him some focus thanks to the teachers. Emphasizing that graduation from this program would mean a wipe and even a chance at a hero school, Nightmist and Encore had created a focal point for his determination. Though the education part sucked, Takumi had to admit that the more practical studies were useful and had made him not quite as dumb as he was before. Well, he still wasn't the brightest, however now he wasn't so likely to rush into a battle he couldn't win, as well as use his brain.

The physical workouts had also helped, as well as the quirk training. It was grueling, especially when Metal Man was in charge, but the experience only hardened Takumi, giving him some more muscle and building up his physique. As for the quirk training, Takumi could proudly say he could use his quirk to cancel someone else's without getting his arm shredded regardless.

The final day was here and Encore was being—emotional. Takumi was grateful and all to them, having came here thinking that most didn't even care, but it was still a bit awkward and he didn't know how to react. He wondered if this was what it was like to have a mother and go off to the dorms. Not that he would know what that's like.

The speeches were just as awkward; Takumi just wasn't good with the sentimental stuff. Much to everyone's likely amusement, or irritation, Takumi was no better with words. The mental increase he acquired had seemingly been purely focused on how applicable the information was to potential hero work and fighting. Still, Sumire's offer immediately caused him to perk up. He wouldn't turn down food, that was for sure.

"I'm going!" Takumi exclaimed practically jumping out of his seat, perhaps a bit too excitedly. However, then realizing others were going to share their own speeches, he sat back down in his seat.

Even Reese got up and spoke followed by Kozue. Honestly, it was all kind of sad how they did it; it was like they were all saying goodbye. They were all going to keep in touch right? Takumi had come to think of them all fondly, but he was still no better at making friends from scratch. The feeling that this was all the end filled him with a bit of sadness, having learned what it's like to have a group of people you care about; a group of friends.

"...Come on, these speeches are way too depressing. It's like none of us are gonna see each other again," Takumi grumbled aloud, pausing a moment before continuing as he sat at his desk. "Um... I guess... thanks? That's pretty crappy, but everyone knows I'm not good with heart to heart stuff... Either way, I wasn't in a very good place when I came here. I kind of always felt like I was on my own and... Well—Now I don't. And... if we don't hang out after this... it'd really suck."

Kei Watched as everyone stood up and gave their good bye speeches. He smiled and watched them all get emotional from the possibility of it all ending. He stood up and and slammed his hands on his desk getting everyone's attention. "listen up guys, This isn't the vibe you should be having right now. It's not the end, it's just the beginning. After this we will be able to go where ever we want with no restrictions." he pointed at his cuffs. He walked up the board and started writing something down on the board. He finished writing out what looked like an email address, "there now you guys have no excuse on not sticking together." he was about to head back to his seat when he looked at Sumire, ''B.T.W's I'll definitely be going to that party, it'll be a great way to cut loose after all this."

"so." he cleared his throat kind of embarrassed of what he was about to say. "so um. Like you guys been saying. I, you know." he continued to fidget with his hair. "i''m really thankful for you all, if it wasn't for you guys hanging out and keeping my mind off stuff i probably wouldn't have made it." he looked at Encore and Nightmareist. "and you know." he twirled his hair in his finger tips. "thanks for not giving up on us "bad" kids." His face now fully red he scurried back to his seat in the back awaiting dismissal