Juvenile Rehabilitation Academy (A My Hero Academia based RP)

Jessica

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
I'm bringing this RP back with a more fleshed out story and ideas that I didn't get to put in the old one.

This is set in the MHA world where delinquents are sent to an academy to be given a chance to redeem themselves. As Level 1 offenders, JRA is basically the same as community service for them. However, things turn haywire as JRA's secrets become uncovered and the world's hope in their heroes begins to shake.

The link:

OPEN SIGNUPS Juvenile Rehabilitation Academy (A My Hero Academia based RP)

Reactions: MrStoryTeller
Ooh! I was hoping this would come back in some form or other... Totally interested!

Reactions: Jessica
Ooh! I was hoping this would come back in some form or other... Totally interested!

Great to hear! The story will take a different direction than the last with more leniency before the main event begins

Debating on if I want to try this again.

I'm also debating this one, I checked the rules and it doesn't state anything about weather or not a character can have multiple quirks nor anything if a single quirk can have multiple powers (like some characters do in the show). Part of me wants to make a synthetic being that escaped their creators,and is just trying to make sense of the outside world, but I'm not so sure that fits in this world

I'm also debating this one, I checked the rules and it doesn't state anything about weather or not a character can have multiple quirks nor anything if a single quirk can have multiple powers (like some characters do in the show). Part of me wants to make a synthetic being that escaped their creators,and is just trying to make sense of the outside world, but I'm not so sure that fits in this world

Well, the idea is that teenagers commit a misdemeanor/a not that serious crime and they go to a low security JRA before all hell breaks loose. Everyone is allowed a quirk, a quirk that can do multiple things (within reason), or be quirkless if you want. If the synthetic being looks and acts like a person, then the court could give them a chance to go to JRA

Reactions: TyranntX
We're still searching for more people!

I'd be down!

Reactions: Kurogane86
Still accepting signups?

If you plan to make just one character, I'd be willing to let you make something C:

Yeah, just one character. What do you need im not picky be it teacher or student

A student or a teacher, I'm not picky either

Just know that if you create a teacher, that teacher will most likely die

Oh, in that case student works

Awesome!

If your character is fine and accepted, then I'll be able to mark the RP as completely full

Reactions: Kurogane86