Juvenile Rehabilitation Academy (A My Hero Academia based RP)

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.
I'm bringing this RP back with a more fleshed out story and ideas that I didn't get to put in the old one.

This is set in the MHA world where delinquents are sent to an academy to be given a chance to redeem themselves. As Level 1 offenders, JRA is basically the same as community service for them. However, things turn haywire as JRA's secrets become uncovered and the world's hope in their heroes begins to shake.

The link:

OPEN SIGNUPS Juvenile Rehabilitation Academy (A My Hero Academia based RP)

Reactions: MrStoryTeller

Mahou-Shoujo

Putting The T in LGBT
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Ooh! I was hoping this would come back in some form or other... Totally interested!

Reactions: Jessica2477

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.
Ooh! I was hoping this would come back in some form or other... Totally interested!
Great to hear! The story will take a different direction than the last with more leniency before the main event begins

MrStoryTeller

"Boom"
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Romance, fandom, medieval, scifi
Debating on if I want to try this again.

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
I'm also debating this one, I checked the rules and it doesn't state anything about weather or not a character can have multiple quirks nor anything if a single quirk can have multiple powers (like some characters do in the show). Part of me wants to make a synthetic being that escaped their creators,and is just trying to make sense of the outside world, but I'm not so sure that fits in this world

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres

Genre You DON'T Like

I'm also debating this one, I checked the rules and it doesn't state anything about weather or not a character can have multiple quirks nor anything if a single quirk can have multiple powers (like some characters do in the show). Part of me wants to make a synthetic being that escaped their creators,and is just trying to make sense of the outside world, but I'm not so sure that fits in this world
Well, the idea is that teenagers commit a misdemeanor/a not that serious crime and they go to a low security JRA before all hell breaks loose. Everyone is allowed a quirk, a quirk that can do multiple things (within reason), or be quirkless if you want. If the synthetic being looks and acts like a person, then the court could give them a chance to go to JRA

Reactions: TyranntX

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres

Genre You DON'T Like

We're still searching for more people!

Lusterine

Per aspera ad astra
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female, No Preferences
I'd be down!

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres

Genre You DON'T Like

Khaspian

Hey Lolita Hey
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm up to join if you still need people

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres

Genre You DON'T Like

Kurogane86

The Crimson Archer
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Male
i am fine doing both although i must admit i do get rather aggressive if the lead is lacking.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magic, Supernatural, school life, drama, horror, tragedy, action, adventure. etc
Still accepting signups?

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres

Genre You DON'T Like

Reactions: Kurogane86

Kurogane86

The Crimson Archer
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Male
i am fine doing both although i must admit i do get rather aggressive if the lead is lacking.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magic, Supernatural, school life, drama, horror, tragedy, action, adventure. etc

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres

Genre You DON'T Like

Kurogane86

The Crimson Archer
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Male
Favorite Genres

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres

Genre You DON'T Like

Still accepting signups?
If you plan to make just one character, I'd be willing to let you make something C:
Yeah, just one character. What do you need im not picky be it teacher or student
A student or a teacher, I'm not picky either

Just know that if you create a teacher, that teacher will most likely die
Oh, in that case student works
Awesome!

If your character is fine and accepted, then I'll be able to mark the RP as completely full

Reactions: Kurogane86