Juvenile Rehabilitation Academy (A My Hero Academia based RP)

Jessica

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
@The Dapper Mog

Welcome to the Juvenile Rehabilitation Academy, where delinquents 18 years old and under come to prove that they deserve a second chance.

Each student has been convicted of a crime, whether they are guilty or not is a mystery. The only thing the academy and the staff know about each person is that everyone was given an option. They could serve their court-assigned punishment, or attend JRA and have the crime wiped from their record as a chance to start fresh.

Each academy has different security levels, Level 1 being for petty crimes and misdemeanors, and Level 5 for mafiosos and murderers. Each student has a certain amount of time before they face the courts again as the "new and improved" them, the amount of time differentiating depending on the crime. If they cannot prove that the Academy has done them some good, then they will have to serve the full punishment administered by the court.

This is your second chance, make it count.

WARNING: This RP will is rather dark and may/will incorporate mentions/showings of abuse. Nothing will be sunshine and rainbows.

• 1. All Iwaku rules apply
    2. No Godmodding/Metagaming/etc.
    3. No OP Quirks
    4. I ask for a minimum of one paragraph posts once a week. If you want to post more, I don’t mind!
    5. Please no text talk unless your character is actually texting. The rest of the players and I want to be able to understand your post.
    6. Please no drama in the OOC. If you have some beef with someone, I’d prefer it to be in the IC between the characters or take it to PMs.
    7. Cussing is absolutely allowed. Please put on your sheet if your character cusses every other sentence.
    8. If you have to leave for any reason, or you are going to be inactive, please let me or my Co-GM know! We won’t bite or tell you off ^^
    9. You are allowed to have 2 characters. If you want to make 3 or more, please let me know ahead of time!
    10. If you want something to happen to your character as a plot point or part of their character development, please send me a message explaining what you want to happen. I want everyone’s characters to have equal amounts of screen time and attention. All I ask is that you don’t force your character’s development/a plot point for them into the RP. Please and thank you~
    11. Since the characters are Level 1 Academy students, the crimes cannot be too extreme. If you're unsure of your crime, please ask me or my co-GM.

(The Discord link will be provided when/if your character is accepted)

• Name:
    Date of birth: (The year is 2019 in the RP)
    Quirk: (Note: If you can’t think of a Quirk you want to use, my Co-GM and I can roll one for you. The Quirk will be decently powerful, so no need to worry about receiving a stupidly weak or something OP. Simply put “Roll for me” in this area.)
    Subject Teaching: (Only for teachers)
    Pro Hero experience: (Only for teachers)

Appearance: (Anime Only)

Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:

Personality:
    Background:
    Hobbies:

(For students)
    Crime Convicted of:
    Guilty?: (Was your character actually guilty or are they taking the blame for someone?)
    Crime on paper: (Put a brief description of the crime you were convicted of)
    What actually happened: (If innocent, please described the differences between the crime on paper and what happened)

• -Students may receive one visit per month for one hour. Only family members that have undergone background checks and were approved may come. If the family members have a background in villainous activities, they will be banned from visitation.

-Reporters and journalists are banned from speaking with students. Lawyers, however, may interact with only their client for as long as they need to.

-Guards will monitor and record audio/video of the visitations the students receive.

-Students may be wired money to a little personal bank account from approved senders. However, they will have to request access to it via their teacher, and if the teacher approves the reasoning, they will make a call and request the Headmaster. Depending on the points and the behavior of the student, the Headmaster will approve or deny the request.

-There are no restrictions on the number of letters a student can receive. However, packages will be thoroughly inspected for contraband before the student receives it. CDs and books must be brand new in the packaging or the guards will confiscate it.

-Students must wear the uniforms given to them by the academy. They can customize the uniforms to certain degrees, but not in ways that it becomes revealing.

-To regulate potentially dangerous quirks, students will be wearing suctioned wristbands that monitor the activation of said quirks. If a student tries to use their quirk without permission, they will receive a heavy but controlled shock, similar to a taser. Continuous offenses will result in a point.

Total Students

Students Girl to Boy Ratio

Teachers Girl to Boy Ratio

Last edited:
1)

Name: RPT - 664113211245616616 (Yeah he'll get a more real name later)

Date of birth: 7/7/2004

Nationality and native language: Unknown, speaks English and Raptorian

Quirk: Raptor. A Synthetic quirk that gives him all the abilities of various species of dromaeosaurid "Utahraptor", Such as enhanced strength and speed, heightened senses and agility, and a superior intellect

Appearance: (This is as anime as I can find that I liked. You Try finding an anime humanoid dinosaur)

raptor_by_white_catta-d34x02l.jpg

Height: 7'0"

Weight: 260 Lb

Hair Color: N/A, the spines are brown

Eye Color: Yellow

Personality: Don't let his vicious appearance fool you, he is actually a very mellow... lizard. 6616, although technically intelligent, he is actually a bit clueless at times having grown up in a test tube and only recently having seen the outside world. He is a very curious and inquisitive person (if you can call him that), and is actually pretty nice. Just don't set him off, lest you want to be antiquated to the business end of his talons.

Background: 6616 is a bio-engineered human who was given a synthetic quirk though artificial means, the result transformed his body into the raptor-like one you see before you. This was done to him at the very young age of 3, and also wiped any and all memories he had of ever being fully human. The people responsible for this are a secret organization with no name, though 6616 likes to call them "The Yellow Coats" for their yellow lab coats. Their goal was to create and mass produce synthetic humans like 6166 and sell them to all sorts of companies world wide, regardless of their alignment. 6616's time with "The Yellow Coats" was anything but pleasant, shortly after receiving his quirk the scientist did nothing but poke, prod, and experiment on his body. For 12 years this went on, until finally he got fed up and broke out of his containment unit and escaped into the wilderness. "The Yellow Coats" still pursue him to this day, and it's partially because of them why he is now in custody of JRA. He doesn't quite understand why he's here, but at least they are nicer than The Yellow Coats.

Hobbies: None, he has no idea what those are. (he spent his entire life as a lab rat, why would he have things he likes doing?)

Crime Convicted of: Trespassing and destruction of private property

Guilty?: Technically Yes

Crime on paper: The convicted was found a landfill and caught smashing a robot against a garbage truck.

What actually happened: While being pursued by The Yellow Coat's attack drones (which were programmed to capture him and bring him back), 6616 attempted to escape them by hiding in the landfill he was apprehended at. When running was no longer an option, 6616 challenged the drones to a fight, Damaging a Garbage truck that got caught in the crossfire in the process. In short, he was defending himself and got careless

2) (I'll be making a teacher soon) (I also might want to make a third character as an additional student)

Last edited:
would battery + assault be classified as level 1? or just assault/threatening to assault

So um... is there anything I need to fix/change about 6166?

I'm currently doing some research regarding the "synthetic quirk through artificial means". I'm not sure if it's entirely possible in that universe to make a quirk, let alone receive one through artificial means. If a quirk could be made and artificially given, then there'd be no Quirkless people you know? I just wanted to see if I can get some info via forums and discussion before I make a decision.

Reactions: TyranntX
So um... is there anything I need to fix/change about 6166?

I'm currently doing some research regarding the "synthetic quirk through artificial means". I'm not sure if it's entirely possible in that universe to make a quirk, let alone receive one through artificial means. If a quirk could be made and artificially given, then there'd be no Quirkless people you know? I just wanted to see if I can get some info via forums and discussion before I make a decision.

Well as I recall, it is possible to give an organism a quirk. The Nomu's are proof of that (spelling? also Deku), though I'm not too sure if it's possible to make a quirk either (guess one could reverse engineer one, but we are yet to see that)

Well as I recall, it is possible to give an organism a quirk. The Nomu's are proof of that (spelling? also Deku), though I'm not too sure if it's possible to make a quirk either (guess one could reverse engineer one, but we are yet to see that)

Well, the Nomus got quirks because All for One's quirk allowed him to transfer those quirks to them; not to mention that the Nomus were humans before they became Nomus. For Deku, it's because One for All was transferable due to All for One's brother's quirk.

The show doesn't say that quirks can be made either. So for your character, I'm currently trying to think of other options for him.

Reactions: TyranntX

Well, the Nomus got quirks because All for One's quirk allowed him to transfer those quirks to them; not to mention that the Nomus were humans before they became Nomus. For Deku, it's because One for All was transferable due to All for One's brother's quirk.

The show doesn't say that quirks can be made either. So for your character, I'm currently trying to think of other options for him.

Alright then, message me and we can discuss this there as to not clutter the topic

Last edited:
The Noisy girl makes her grand return! She still okay GM?

Name: Reese Kendall
Date of birth: 9/4/2002
Nationality and native language: Australian, Speaks English.
Quirk: Sound wave based, capable of using sheer sonic force as a ranged attack, or sending shock waves through a target she is touching.

Appearance:

konachan-com-176998-sample-jpg.169159

Height: 4'8
Weight: 58kg
Hair Color: Bluish Black
Eye Color: Green

Personality: Reese is on the quiet side despite, or perhaps because of her rather noise orientated quirk, and doesn't seem very interested in talking about herself, she does make at least a token effort to be sociable with others, though is just as inclined to ignore a teacher as listen depending on the subject.
She doesn't seem to mind destroying buildings or care about the costs of things, but she does at least seem somewhat concerned with human lives, in as much as she hasn't killed anyone intentionally yet.
Reese also displays an odd shyness, refusing to undress even around other girls or participate in any swimming activity, and is perfectly fine with demolishing a door and leaving class if anyone attempts to force her participation.

Background: Reese was born into a fairly happy situation, despite their marriage being mostly for the sake of creating a child with a stronger quirk, her parents tolerated each other well enough and adored their child in their own overbearing way, when not training the young woman to fight and continue their proud (if rather poorly known) tradition of being fairly powerful, disciplined heroes, they would take her to carnivals and generally give her whatever she pleased.
Though there was some occasional trouble involving her quirk and the houses of those who annoyed her, she was mostly well behaved and did well in school, until an unknown incident seemed to cause a rift and Reese ran away from home, or rather, strolled unopposed out the remains of the front door.

She soon found herself involved in crimes, partially for money and partially as a slap in the face to her family, her usual role was as a support for other gangs and small time villains, with Reese using her powers to break them into secure locations and help fight off police when required, though she was discrete enough that all evidence of those crimes is circumstantial at best.

Reese is seemingly sensitive to loud noises, often flinching or complaining of minor pain when subjected to sudden loud sound, for this reason she keeps a pair of sound dampening headphones on her person, though usually takes them off to talk to people.

Hobbies: Reese enjoys an odd game of finding large rocks and seeing if she can shake them apart with her quirk, as well as sewing, for reasons she herself has stated not to know, though she made her own costume, and seems to have modified most of her civilian clothing.

Crime Convicted of: Destruction of Property.
Guilty?: GUILTY
Crime on paper: Reese attempted a solo job for a gang angry at someone refusing to pay protection money, she was to sneak into a partially built office building and destroy enough supports that it would collapse, with the assurance that it was empty.
However she miscalculated and the building began to fall before she could escape, and Reese ended up injured and partially buried in rubble, making it easy to catch her.

Last edited:
Copied and pasted chief.

Name: Takumi Souta

Date of birth: 09/11/2002

Nationality and native language: Japanese

Quirk: Nullification

A quirk specializing in the cancellation of other quirks. The user can cancel out quirk-based abilities that make contact with either of their palms, or nullify target's ability to manifest quirk entirely in the same way. Nullification takes several moments before taking effect at the novice level.

Requires contact with the target to completely cancel their ability to use their quirk or contact with the production of a quirk, i.e. a blast from a fire user or the like. Requires contact be made with palms in order to nullify. Takes a few seconds for nullification to occur, as such explosions or some other quirks may still do some damage before it is negated.

Height: 5’11
Weight: 163 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Violet

Personality: Despite his violent tendencies and devil may care attitude, Takumi is a rather good guy to get to know and a loyal friend. While not happy go lucky or overly talkative, he certainly doesn’t have any issue walking up to someone and striking up a conversation or inquiring about something. Due to his lack of friendships previously, he’s more than motivated to gain some allies now. Unfortunately his lack of social interaction has made him slightly dense or awkward and disables him from recognizing some social cues immediately. In many ways, he can be related to a dog; friendly and loyal, but you need to tell him exactly what you want.

Unfortunately, much like a dog, he needs to be watched or he’ll likely get into trouble. Many see him as belligerent, as should any attempt to bully him, someone he sees as an ally or really anyone that doesn’t appear to have the will to fight back, the situation is going to escalate. His blatant and outspoken way of speaking certainly doesn’t help cool things down either. While he tends to justify these bouts as acting in the defense of himself or others, he can’t deny that a part of him enjoys combat and can be seen grinning through fights that actually pose a challenge. This is the main reason for how he found himself in the situation he is now; his intentions are good with a will to help and protect others, but his actions are pretty bare-knuckle oriented.

Background: Takumi wasn’t one of the unfortunate rarities to be born without a quirk, but early on he might as well have been. With his quirk of nullification having an oddly specific effect zone, it’s unknown when exactly the ability manifested itself, but the boy didn’t actually discover it until later than his peers. By that point, the hierarchies had mostly been established; the nobility and the peasants. With his non-flashy quirk, he was forcefully shoved into the latter. Most accepted these terms and seemed to cuddle up to those with the luckier draws. Takumi wasn’t one of them.

Like his less than reputable father, Takumi was never one to think that someone’s quirk should define them. As such, he often found himself butting heads with those who grew a little too big for their britches after they got their quirks. Most of the time Takumi got his ass kicked, but he seemed to always get one or two good hits in on his opponents. Half of the time, that was all that was needed. When you could blow someone away with a snap of your fingers, there wasn’t much of a reason to build your body up. Still, while some may have seen his endeavors as, although aggressive, perhaps noble in a way, due to the associations of his birth parents as known villains, most simply saw it as a villain’s kid following in the same footsteps.

Takumi was adopted and raised mostly by his grandparents when his parents left to go “change the status quo”. His grandfather, a retired pro-hero, held a rather harsh and candid opinion of the boy’s parents who took issue with the monetization and greed of the hero industry. To a certain extent, Takumi agreed. He disliked those with dangerous and abusive attitudes being tolerated because they had strong quirks and stayed just clear of the law, but mostly he just disliked the idea of people that were lucky in the lottery of life thinking that meant they could do whatever they wanted.

At first, Takumi attempted to enter a hero school, but that didn’t go so well. Whether it was the actions in his youth, his association with his parents or the fact his quirk wasn’t that well-developed, he was turned away at almost every step. His determination disallowed any setbacks, however. If he couldn’t work within the system, he would do so outside of it.

He didn’t get far enough to make headlines or anything; a high school kid trying to hunt down criminals on his own with an underdeveloped nullification quirk. He took down a few minor crooks with mediocre powers and skills, but as he went on he quickly began taking damage. Sprains, bruises, cuts; one drop of blood was all it took to I.D. him.

Crime Convicted of: Assault, Battery, Vigilantism
Guilty?: Guilty
Crime on paper: Acted as a vigilante hunting down small-time criminals and thieves illegally. Took a couple street thugs and common robbers with weaker quirks. Allegedly tried to take on a local gang but was injured in the process, barely managing to escape. When authorities arrived they found signs of a struggle and DNA evidence. When they tracked him down, he had several cuts and bruises, a cracked rib and burn injury on half of his left arm. He was treated and given a choice for rehabilitation. Considering his zeal to fight villains, it is thought that he might prove to be an asset as a hero if he can develop his quirk and learn how to follow society's rules.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Copied and pasted chief.

Name: Takumi Souta

Date of birth: 09/11/2002

Nationality and native language: Japanese

Quirk: Nullification

A quirk specializing in the cancellation of other quirks. The user can cancel out quirk-based abilities that make contact with either of their palms, or nullify target's ability to manifest quirk entirely in the same way. Nullification takes several moments before taking effect at the novice level.

Requires contact with the target to completely cancel their ability to use their quirk or contact with the production of a quirk, i.e. a blast from a fire user or the like. Requires contact be made with palms in order to nullify. Takes a few seconds for nullification to occur, as such explosions or some other quirks may still do some damage before it is negated.

Height: 5’11
Weight: 152 lbs
Eye Color: Violet

Personality: Despite his violent tendencies and devil may care attitude, Takumi is a rather good guy to get to know and a loyal friend. While not happy go lucky or overly talkative, he certainly doesn’t have any issue walking up to someone and striking up a conversation or inquiring about something. Due to his lack of friendships previously, he’s more than motivated to gain some allies now. Unfortunately his lack of social interaction has made him slightly dense or awkward and disables him from recognizing some social cues immediately. In many ways, he can be related to a dog; friendly and loyal, but you need to tell him exactly what you want.

Unfortunately, much like a dog, he needs to be watched or he’ll likely get into trouble. Many see him as belligerent, as should any attempt to bully him, someone he sees as an ally or really anyone that doesn’t appear to have the will to fight back, the situation is going to escalate. His blatant and outspoken way of speaking certainly doesn’t help cool things down either. While he tends to justify these bouts as acting in the defense of himself or others, he can’t deny that a part of him enjoys combat and can be seen grinning through fights that actually pose a challenge. This is the main reason for how he found himself in the situation he is now; his intentions are good with a will to help and protect others, but his actions are pretty bare-knuckle oriented.

Background: Takumi wasn’t one of the unfortunate rarities to be born without a quirk, but early on he might as well have been. With his quirk of nullification having an oddly specific effect zone, it’s unknown when exactly the ability manifested itself, but the boy didn’t actually discover it until later than his peers. By that point, the hierarchies had mostly been established; the nobility and the peasants. With his non-flashy quirk, he was forcefully shoved into the latter. Most accepted these terms and seemed to cuddle up to those with the luckier draws. Takumi wasn’t one of them.

Like his less than reputable father, Takumi was never one to think that someone’s quirk should define them. As such, he often found himself butting heads with those who grew a little too big for their britches after they got their quirks. Most of the time Takumi got his ass kicked, but he seemed to always get one or two good hits in on his opponents. Half of the time, that was all that was needed. When you could blow someone away with a snap of your fingers, there wasn’t much of a reason to build your body up. Still, while some may have seen his endeavors as, although aggressive, perhaps noble in a way, due to the associations of his birth parents as known villains, most simply saw it as a villain’s kid following in the same footsteps.

Takumi was adopted and raised mostly by his grandparents when his parents left to go “change the status quo”. His grandfather, a retired pro-hero, held a rather harsh and candid opinion of the boy’s parents who took issue with the monetization and greed of the hero industry. To a certain extent, Takumi agreed. He disliked those with dangerous and abusive attitudes being tolerated because they had strong quirks and stayed just clear of the law, but mostly he just disliked the idea of people that were lucky in the lottery of life thinking that meant they could do whatever they wanted.

At first, Takumi attempted to enter a hero school, but that didn’t go so well. Whether it was the actions in his youth, his association with his parents or the fact his quirk wasn’t that well-developed, he was turned away at almost every step. His determination disallowed any setbacks, however. If he couldn’t work within the system, he would do so outside of it.

He didn’t get far enough to make headlines or anything; a high school kid trying to hunt down criminals on his own with an underdeveloped nullification quirk. He took down a few minor crooks with mediocre powers and skills, but as he went on he quickly began taking damage. Sprains, bruises, cuts; one drop of blood was all it took to I.D. him.

Crime Convicted of: Assault, Battery, Vigilantism
Guilty?: Guilty
Crime on paper: Acted as a vigilante hunting down small-time criminals and thieves illegally. Took a couple street thugs and common robbers with weaker quirks. Allegedly tried to take on a local gang but was injured in the process, barely managing to escape. When authorities arrived they found signs of a struggle and DNA evidence. When they tracked him down, he had several cuts and bruises, a cracked rib and burn injury on half of his left arm. He was treated and given a choice for rehabilitation. Considering his zeal to fight villains, it is thought that he might prove to be an asset as a hero if he can develop his quirk and learn how to follow society's rules.

The Noisy girl makes her grand return! She still okay GM?

Name: Reese Kendall
Date of birth: 9/4/2002
Nationality and native language: Australian, Speaks English.
Quirk: Sound wave based, capable of using sheer sonic force as a ranged attack, or sending shock waves through a target she is touching.

Appearance:

konachan-com-176998-sample-jpg.169159

Height: 4'8
Weight: 58kg
Hair Color: Bluish Black

Personality: Reese is on the quite side despite, or perhaps because of her rather noise orientated quirk, and doesn't seem very interested in talking about herself, she does make at least a token effort to be sociable with others, though is just as inclined to ignore a teacher as listen depending on the subject.
She doesn't seem to mind destroying buildings or care about the costs of things, but she does at least seem somewhat concerned with human lives, in as much as she hasn't killed anyone intentionally yet.
Reese also displays an odd shyness, refusing to undress even around other girls or participate in any swimming activity, and is perfectly fine with demolishing a door and leaving class if anyone attempts to force her participation.

Background: Reese was born into a fairly happy situation, despite their marriage being mostly for the sake of creating a child with a stronger quirk, her parents tolerated each other well enough and adored their child in their own overbearing way, when not training the young woman to fight and continue their proud (if rather poorly known) tradition of being fairly powerful, disciplined heroes, they would take her to carnivals and generally give her whatever she pleased.
Though there was some occasional trouble involving her quirk and the houses of those who annoyed her, she was mostly well behaved and did well in school, until an unknown incident seemed to cause a rift and Reese ran away from home, or rather, strolled unopposed out the remains of the front door.

She soon found herself involved in crimes, partially for money and partially as a slap in the face to her family, her usual role was as a support for other gangs and small time villains, with Reese using her powers to break them into secure locations and help fight off police when required, though she was discrete enough that all evidence of those crimes is circumstantial at best.

Reese is seemingly sensitive to loud noises, often flinching or complaining of minor pain when subjected to sudden loud sound, for this reason she keeps a pair of sound dampening headphones on her person, though usually takes them off to talk to people.

Hobbies: Reese enjoys an odd game of finding large rocks and seeing if she can shake them apart with her quirk, as well as sewing, for reasons she herself has stated not to know, though she made her own costume, and seems to have modified most of her civilian clothing.

Crime Convicted of: Massive Destruction of Property, Manslaughter (1 count).
Guilty?: GUILTY
Crime on paper: Reese attempted a solo job for a gang angry at someone refusing to pay protection money, she was to sneak into a partially built office building and destroy enough supports that it would collapse, with the assurance that it was empty.
However she miscalculated and the building began to fall before she could escape, and Reese ended up injured and partially buried in rubble, making it easy to catch her, it was later discovered that a homeless man had been sheltering within the structure and died in the incident.

Ya'll know I can't say no to Reese and Takumi

@Mahou-Shoujo The characters are going into Level 1 security JRA, which consists of people who did lesser crimes. This way the characters have a lot more freedom before everything goes to shit, so I ask you to make Reese's crimes a little less severe.

• Sweet
Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Mkay! I knocked off her manslaughter charge! Now she's just a kid who likes breaking things

Name: Kozue Houjou
Date of birth: June 30th, 2001
Nationality and native language: Japanese and Japanese, though she is fluent in English
Quirk: Paralysis

This Quirk gives the user to ability to paralyze the victim's entire body for a limited period of time through eye contact. The Quirk takes concentration to activate and the longer the eye contact is held, the longer the period of time the victim remains immobilized. Paralysis doesn't knock the victim unconscious unless they are hit hard enough to be knocked out on the way down. Indirect eye contact such as through a mirror, camera, or water is less effective but still potent and should be avoided.

Paralysis does not nullify the ability for the victim to use their Quirk, though it will make it more difficult to summon their Quirk. This Quirk is very easy to nullify, as simply blindfolding the user will cripple the Quirk. Paralysis is able to immobilize multiple people at the same time, as long as they are making eye contact with the Quirk user. One second of eye contact equals three seconds of paralyzation.

Appearance: The link for her appearance is here

Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 140 pounds
Eye Color: Brown

Personality: Kozue is a quiet girl. She doesn't share much about herself and is slow to trust people, instead choosing to observe from a distance before being approached. This manner of socializing makes her a very solitary person, as hardly anyone chooses to approach the shy girl who sits in the back row. She is scared of growing attached to others and makes that known from her conscious choice to distance herself from those she finds herself with.

Given time, Kozue will accept a friendship through tender conversations and patience. Even still she hides the deepest parts of herself and puts on a picture perfect image, everything a girl should be: kind, supportive, and passive. She molds herself into the ideal girl in society, her sense of self so warped and manipulated that she can't act like herself, even around her family. Everything others see of her is an act, one which she lives tirelessly day in and day out until the moment she falls asleep, only to start again the second she wakes up.

Kozue is very easily affected by the words of others and takes everything to heart. She is a deep feeler and has the inability to take a joke, even something as lighthearted as a tease. However, she is a very empathetic and compassionate person, always thinking of others and putting herself in their shoes in order to feel better. She belittles her own problems by thinking of how others "have it worse" and how her problems are nothing, instead of devoting her time to supporting others and putting off her own issues instead of dealing with them up front.

Confrontation is not Kozue's strong suit. She is terrified of upsetting others and being the placater she is, she would rather give in to anything to avoid making a scene. She stews in angst during times of tension among her friends, though they rarely happen as she is always appeasing them compared to standing up for herself. As fragile as she seems, Kozue refuses to accept help from anyone. She has a mentality that she can do anything herself and that she is capable of independence, blind to her own blatant weakness and baggage.
Background: Kozue was born as the surviving child in a twin pregnancy. Her brother was older by twelve minutes, but he died from postnatal complications mere minutes after his birth. Raised as an only child, Kozue never heard the end of her parents' mourning over the loss of their firstborn child and only son. It was almost as if she was invisible and often she would question if she was, indeed, invisible due to a Quirk manifestation. However as her actual Quirk began to present itself, the idea that it was simply an accident died along with her hope at having loving parents.

School was a lonely experience for Kozue and after her Quirk began to manifest, she was all the more avoided. Her unpredictability grew and she struggled to find a way for people to like her. She changed who she was on a daily basis in order to best fit how others wanted her to be. She grew into a much more likable person, though she was used as a tool more often than not. Her friends became toxic people for her but she continued to hang out with them, unwilling to accept loneliness and worthlessness by isolating herself again.

Kozue was a peacemaker among her friends, who often got drunk or high and argued. Due to the intoxication, she was used to keep them under control with their Quirks in order to keep people safe. However, she was still expected to partake in the same activities as them, risking being caught every time. It was during an outing late at night that Kozue's friend group was finally outed and caught, everyone too tipsy to make a quick enough getaway.
Hobbies: Skateboarding, sketching or painting, and playing drums

Crime convicted of: Vandalism, trespassing, underage drinking, and marijuana use
Guilty?: Involuntarily guilty
Crime on paper: Graffiti on public buildings, trespassing on private land, the illegal possession and use of alcohol and marijuana

( if there is anything that needs to be changed in kozue's form, please let me know! )

Last edited:
Name: Kozue Houjou
Date of birth: June 30th, 2001
Nationality and native language: Japanese and Japanese, though she is fluent in English
Quirk: Paralysis

This Quirk gives the user to ability to paralyze the victim's entire body for a limited period of time through eye contact. The Quirk takes concentration to activate and the longer the eye contact is held, the longer the period of time the victim remains immobilized. Paralysis doesn't knock the victim unconscious unless they are hit hard enough to be knocked out on the way down. Indirect eye contact such as through a mirror, camera, or water is less effective but still potent and should be avoided.

Paralysis does not nullify the ability for the victim to use their Quirk, though it will make it more difficult to summon their Quirk. This Quirk is very easy to nullify, as simply blindfolding the user will cripple the Quirk. Paralysis is able to immobilize multiple people at the same time, as long as they are making eye contact with the Quirk user.

Appearance: The link for her appearance is here

Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 140 pounds
Eye Color: Brown

Personality: Kozue is a quiet girl. She doesn't share much about herself and is slow to trust people, instead choosing to observe from a distance before being approached. This manner of socializing makes her a very solitary person, as hardly anyone chooses to approach the shy girl who sits in the back row. She is scared of growing attached to others and makes that known from her conscious choice to distance herself from those she finds herself with.

Given time, Kozue will accept a friendship through tender conversations and patience. Even still she hides the deepest parts of herself and puts on a picture perfect image, everything a girl should be: kind, supportive, and passive. She molds herself into the ideal girl in society, her sense of self so warped and manipulated that she can't act like herself, even around her family. Everything others see of her is an act, one which she lives tirelessly day in and day out until the moment she falls asleep, only to start again the second she wakes up.

Kozue is very easily affected by the words of others and takes everything to heart. She is a deep feeler and has the inability to take a joke, even something as lighthearted as a tease. However, she is a very empathetic and compassionate person, always thinking of others and putting herself in their shoes in order to feel better. She belittles her own problems by thinking of how others "have it worse" and how her problems are nothing, instead of devoting her time to supporting others and putting off her own issues instead of dealing with them up front.

Confrontation is not Kozue's strong suit. She is terrified of upsetting others and being the placater she is, she would rather give in to anything to avoid making a scene. She stews in angst during times of tension among her friends, though they rarely happen as she is always appeasing them compared to standing up for herself. As fragile as she seems, Kozue refuses to accept help from anyone. She has a mentality that she can do anything herself and that she is capable of independence, blind to her own blatant weakness and baggage.
Background: Kozue was born as the surviving child in a twin pregnancy. Her brother was older by twelve minutes, but he died from postnatal complications mere minutes after his birth. Raised as an only child, Kozue never heard the end of her parents' mourning over the loss of their firstborn child and only son. It was almost as if she was invisible and often she would question if she was, indeed, invisible due to a Quirk manifestation. However as her actual Quirk began to present itself, the idea that it was simply an accident died along with her hope at having loving parents.

School was a lonely experience for Kozue and after her Quirk began to manifest, she was all the more avoided. Her unpredictability grew and she struggled to find a way for people to like her. She changed who she was on a daily basis in order to best fit how others wanted her to be. She grew into a much more likable person, though she was used as a tool more often than not. Her friends became toxic people for her but she continued to hang out with them, unwilling to accept loneliness and worthlessness by isolating herself again.

Kozue was a peacemaker among her friends, who often got drunk or high and argued. Due to the intoxication, she was used to keep them under control with their Quirks in order to keep people safe. However, she was still expected to partake in the same activities as them, risking being caught every time. It was during an outing late at night that Kozue's friend group was finally outed and caught, everyone too tipsy to make a quick enough getaway.
Hobbies: Skateboarding, sketching or painting, and playing drums

Crime convicted of: Vandalism, trespassing, underage drinking, and marijuana use
Guilty?: Involuntarily guilty
Crime on paper: Graffiti on public buildings, trespassing on private land, the illegal possession and use of alcohol and marijuana

( if there is anything that needs to be changed in kozue's form, please let me know! )

Hey! I just want you to specify specifically how long the quirk paralyzes someone. For instance, 1 second equals 1 second of paralysis, or 3 seconds of eye contact equals 15 or what. This'll give me and my Co-GM more info to discuss about

Name: Sumire Nakamura
Date of birth: 10/01/2003
Nationality and native language: Japan, Japanese
Quirk:

Colors of the Rainbow:

This quirk gives the user 6 different clones that vary in different strengths. When the quirk is in use, the original Sumire (Violet hair) will be rendered unconscious while the 6 clones are summoned. Each clone shares one mind but each has their own personalities, making teamwork between them challenging unless Violet Sumire (who is within their minds as well) can make them get along. The clones can easily turn against each other due to these conflicting personalities if Violet Sumire cannot play peacemaker. Despite being unconscious, she can dispell her clones at any time and she will immediately regain consciousness. Overusage will put her in a short term coma.

These clones can also be heard in her head and tend to talk amongst themselves. Violet Sumire can tune them out sometimes.

Red: Sumire's red clone is a passionate, loving girl who will flirt with the ally that Violet Sumire currently has some kind of romantic feelings for; she is also the quickest to anger and can become angry at the slightest thing. This color clone wields enhanced strength, with the capability of lifting 600 pounds at most. However, she is the slowest of all the colors when attacking and when running. A fast opponent won't have too much trouble with her on her own.

Orange: The orange clone is very confident in herself and doesn't second guess herself in anything, making her risk-taking lifesaver a lot of the time. However, she is also the rudest and the slobbiest of the clones. She is quick to make rude remarks and does not hesitate to burp in any face; be it foe or ally. This clone will have immunity to alcohol, hard drugs, illnesses, poisons, and anything naturally damaging to the body. Chemical/poisonous quirks will have no effect on her, but the same cannot be said about her comrades.

Yellow: Yellow Sumire is energetic, happy, and loves to see other people smile with her. She is also very irrational at times and tends to do a lot of rash things without thinking the consequences through. This clone will have enhanced speed, with the max capability to run at 60 mph. While she seemingly has infinite stamina, the stamina is very much there and she can exhaust herself if she runs too much.

Green: This clone has the highest willpower, determination, and bravery of the clones. She is also the most jealous and does her damnedest to be better than whoever currently has her envy. This clone will have enhanced defense and the toughest skin, making her immune to knives and some bullets. Though her defense is high, it can still be broken through should whatever force attacking her to be strong enough.

Blue: This clone is the most serene of the group and the perfect person to speak to when you want to express your feelings. However, she is the timidest of the group and tends to shy away from just about anything; most of the time she is caring for Violet Sumire. This clone will have the highest luck, which means she tends to avoid capture and disasters the most. It is possible to capture her since her luck is really a roll of the dice, but the dice usually lands in her favor. Should she escape, it will often be accompanied by her running away screaming and possibly crying.

Indigo: Indigo Sumire is the most calculative and intelligent of the group, often working as the strategist while the other colors (except Blue) do the dirty work. However, she acts very cold and blunt to everyone, which can make cooperating with her difficult if she does not see you as worth her time. This clone has the highest intelligence and the highest reflexes of the colors so she can warn any of them of a potential attack within the mind they share.

Violet: Violet Sumire is the default. She is the one who learns about her opponents and her allies then shares the knowledge with her clones. The more she learns, the more her clones will know the next time they appear.

Appearance:

large.jpg

Height: 5'1
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair Color: Purple

Personality:

Sumire is a friendly, compassionate, and a somewhat motherly girl who tries to see the best in everyone, regardless of their past. She is putting up a strong optimistic front, but in reality, she is rather pessimistic about her situation. She believes that whenever something good happens, something worse will come along. Though this started as a way to avoid disappointment, Sumire found that she was right too often to let the pessimism go.

Due to her motherly and overly friendly ways, Sumire can come across as annoying to the people who do not want anything to do with her. She also has a tendency to eavesdrop on information that shouldn't concern her and remorse/tears are her weakness, making her easy to manipulate until she learns not to be so trusting.

Background:

Sumire was born to two loving parents who owned a casino on the outskirts of town. They raised her and her brother as best as they could while also trying to run a business, making time spent together precious. Her childhood revolved around poker chips, cards, and gambling as well as the occasional running outside with friends. Though the environment wasn't all that great, Sumire grew fascinated and dazzled by the chimes of the slot machines and the celebrations of casino goers when they won. She adores the atmosphere and feels nostalgia whenever she enters, and even picked up some techniques from the blackjack dealers and the magicians that would come to entertain.

An incident regarding a drunk man and Sumire almost getting dragged into a fist fight had her parents realize that their daughter would have to learn self-defense 'less they wanted to risk her getting hurt. So they paid for her lessons in martial arts, which Sumire learned in stride.

One day, she attended a party with some friends from high school where, unbeknownst to her, drugs and alcohol would be present. The cops were called and came to inspect the party for illegal substances after one of the teenagers foolishly opened the door. A girl next to Sumire began crying about her future, saying her parents would disown her should she taint their surname with something like this. Her parents were highly religious and disapproved anything that could be considered evil. Sumire, feeling pity, offered to take the bag from her.

The police, when they asked Sumire to empty her pockets, found the marijuana and so took her to the station. She confessed to having the baggy with her the entire time.

In court, the judge offered her JRA since Sumire seemed to show genuine remorse for her mistake. She took the offer as to not cost her parents more than she already had.

Hobbies: Reading, martial arts, gambling, poker, blackjack, card shuffling tricks, magic tricks

Crime Convicted of: Possession of marijuana

Guilty?: Yes, but took the blame for it

Crime on paper: Sumire was attending a party with some friends and was caught with a baggy of marijuana on her person.

What actually happened: Her friend cried her eyes out saying she couldn't get caught with the drugs. She'd lose everything if she got caught, etc. Sumire, swayed with emotion, offered to take the blame.

Last edited:
Name: Daisuke Raynott
Date of birth: April 19, 2002
Nationality and native language: American (Half America/ Half Japanese), fluent in English and Japanese

Quirk: Dragon's Breath

This quirk allows Daisuke to emit a powerful kind of breath from his mouth depending on the type of breath he is currently thinking of. Daisuke needs to inhale a huge amount of air into his lungs before his quirk can activate. At this point of the RP, Daisuke can use only two kinds of breath, fire and ice. The possibility of him learning more depends on a few conditions. Or course, constant usage of his quirk in a short time will leave Daisuke breathless and possibly faint from it, which is why he prefers physical combat more in battle.

Appearance:
anime-boy-black-hair-tattoos-cool-gloves-anime-guys-C072fe6fa8ad6245c4e6d0a72ae6423e1.jpg

Height: 5'9
Weight: 184.lb (Some of that can be thanks to his muscle tone)
Eye Color: Silver

Personality:

Daisuke considers himself to be a big brother to his friends. Always supporting them and helping them out when they need it and always welcoming a extra hand for any chores needed to be done, even if someone were to use him for malicious purposes. When it comes to chores, he doesn't mind cooking for his friends or cleaning around their house as long as they promise to try to keep it cleaner. Daisuke also has his competition side of him when playing games with others. Being a little bit aggressive and being a bit of a show off when he wins. Even in tense situations, Daisuke is usually calm, knowing that things will get worse, but he'll continue to storm out until a slimmer of hope appears to him. He also has a soft spot for women.

He does have his more violent side should a case ever come up. Where he'll confront them and call them out on their behavior or even throw a punch or two to knock it out, but never for ill intentions and mostly to knock back some sense into the one who caused the commotion. But would prefer to stay out of combat unless it is the only option for him.

Background:

Born form a Japanese mother and a American father in America. Daisuke lived a rather normal life alongside his parents. He was taught both English and Japanese form his parents at a young age and can speak fluently between them. At the age of 6, the family moved to Japan in order for Daisuke and his father to experience the luxurious life that his mother did before moving to America. It was a hard and interesting life for Daisuke, even learning more about Japan's various activities that he didn't know beforehand.

When he was enrolled in school at the age of 11, he became the talk of the school, being an foreign student who came from America. He was asked many questions regarding his life in America and was pretty popular with the ladies. Of course, his teachers weren't so accepting of him, seeing his as a troublemaker who probably moved here in order to escape some petty crime he did. But after seeing his grades and the way he helped the other students in class, they accepted him as a normal student, some of them even considering to make him a teacher's pet.

Years later, about 6 months ago from the present, he met a young girl, named Makoto, who was very shy and strange to many of the students in the school. Daisuke tried to introduce himself to the girl, but she proved to be rather troublesome. Daisuke continued to reach out to her every now and then, even kinda annoying her to the point she had to use her quirk on him, but it didn't stop Daisuke at all. Until that fateful event.

On his way back home after school activities at night, he heard a commotion coming from the alley, as he went to check it out. There were three students attempting to abuse and even try to molest a girl. Daisuke took a closer look and realized this girl was Makoto. Seeing this series of event unfold. Daisuke charged in there and confronted them. As the two parties got into the argument, one of the students tried to attack him, only for Daisuke to retaliate and beat up all three of them without problem. As the three run away, Daisuke helped Makoto up to her feet, Makoto, now feeling safe, embraced Daisuke as the two of them shared a hug. All was good for the two of them...

Until the police came and arrested Daisuke. Daisuke watched as the policeman escorted Makoto out of his sight while being attacked by the police. Taken to court, Daisuke was committed of assault on three students and under the attempt of molesting a 16 year girl. At first, Daisuke was confused on that last part at first, but was under the suspicion that one of the students told the policeman and lied to him. Trying to plead his case and failing, he was given a chance to reform himself and become a better man if he finished his rehabilitation at an academy. Knowing that this may be his last chance to escape his cruel fate, Daisuke will bet all of his life on this academy.

Hobbies: Likes to cook and help clean up from others due to his big brother personality. Enjoys some video games and exercising to help relieve his stress and a bit of boxing to train his mind and body for combat. Also reads Manga and Novels from time to time.

Crime Convicted of: Assault, Attempt of molesting a girl
Guilty?: Guilty, for the wrong reasons
Crime on paper: Assaulted three students, who were trying to help a young girl out from him, and attempted to molest her in the backway of the alley at night.
What actually happened: While Daisuke approached the group of students attempted to molest Makoto, another student from afar phoned called one of the police members, who happens to be his brother, about the situation ahead of time. Daisuke tried to beat up the students in order to protect Makoto from being molested by them and succeeded, but the twisted words his the fourth student who informed the police about the situation managed to make Daisuke look like the bad guy and it succeeded, getting him arrested while the others got away scott free. This seems like this was planned all along in case a non-hero had to be the hero of the situation and Daisuke would lose either way.

Let me know if you need me to change something related to the crime, since i'm not sure where the level of attempting to molest someone would be considered.

ah sorry about that! i added a time limit to her form, please let me know if there's anything else i need to change (‐^▽^‐)

ah sorry about that! i added a time limit to her form, please let me know if there's anything else i need to change (‐^▽^‐)

Awesome! Do you have Discord?