28:21 to 25:30
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, Magic.
25 years ago the Justice League fought a final battle with Darkseid and his army. Together with the other Heroes of Earth, they forced Darkseid back to Apocolypse. The massive army he brought with him was decimated by the end of the battle along with his Generals. His army wasn't the only ones facing casualties for Darkseid himself was substantially wounded at the hands of Superman at the cost of his life.

(Batman closing his long time friend's eyes.)
"Rest easy Clark. You did it, You beat him back." - Batman

After the battle, the league disbanded a few years later and went their separate ways. Some went on to have families while other plunged themselves into their work. That was over two decades ago and Darkseid and his army of Parademons have recovered. He plans to return soon and exact his revenge on Superman's world. This time he's not planning to rule it, but take it off the Galactic map. He plans to use the destruction of Earth to mark his return. In order to stop him, a new team most be formed. A new Justice League is needed to stop him before everything is lost.

"Ready the first invasion force!"

The league satellite is still in orbit waiting to be used again. Cyborg has been living on the satellite awaiting the return of Darkseid and his army. One day he heard a noise. Parademons were speaking of his return and the invasion of Earth. This was the news he waited so long for, the return of Darkseid. He had been moderating the Earth as well keeping an eye out for the best heroes he could fine. He sent out probes to contact them and provide them with transportation the satellite.
...​

I'm looking for about 6 other players for this roleplay. This is strictly OC Character but you're allowed to be related to any existing DC character you like. I allowing as much freedom as you need for your character so if you were trained by Batman or you're the new Batman then that cool. If you are claiming a hero as a parent state your claim to them here along with your plan for the characters.​

Last edited:
would a lantern corps character be ok or would that be too op? i'd like to use my red lantern, who can't use constructs if that'd make it better

Slightly interested. What are the posting expectations?

Interested, but what are your posting expectations? frequency?

would a lantern corps character be ok or would that be too op? i'd like to use my red lantern, who can't use constructs if that'd make it better

Red lantern will be perfectly acceptable. You can use constructs if you want. We are fighting darkened after all.

@neptune
@Onl6470
Twice a week at the minimum. I expect at the least 2 decent paragraphs.

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
Ok...I'll call dibs on my own version of the Green Lantern.

How about a female version of The Atom for this RP?

@Cush Almighty, thanks!. Now, can use villains? or they are off limits?

How about a female version of The Atom for this RP?
That sound good. Should bring some science to the team. Does she use tech or are you doing it with a spin?
@Cush Almighty, thanks!. Now, can use villains? or they are off limits?
You can do a villain but which one is it? I'm really against Joker because I see him every DC RP. If it him you gotta sell me on it.

Gotcha...what's your CS?
I'm going to play Amazonian Shazam. And about your GL, will he a member of the lantern core or be just named Green Lantern?

Ooh, I think I've got an idea...

What are your restrictions on existing artifacts of power within the DC universe? I'm assuming they have to be canon at present, but how obscure can I get?

I'm thinking that I'm going to go for a relic-hunter style character, who seeks to understand how all the crazy comic book stuff (like magic, the speech force, and the powers of the emotional spectrum, to name a few) fits in with the laws of science, catalogue, and explain it. In the process collecting numerous artifacts of power, transforming him into a jack-of-all trades sort of character.

Of course, I can see the huge potential for abuse here, because DC has a lot of crazy OP stuff in it, like the Kanjar-Ro's War Formula, which permantly gave the imbiber twice the strength of a Kryptonian, and scaled multiplicatively with each dose. Is it okay if I PM you todiscuss what is and isn't fair game in these regards?

-slides right on in-

Hey Cush.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
That sound good. Should bring some science to the team. Does she use tech or are you doing it with a spin?

You can do a villain but which one is it? I'm really against Joker because I see him every DC RP. If it him you gotta sell me on it.

I'm going to play Amazonian Shazam. And about your GL, will he a member of the lantern core or be just named Green Lantern?

No I mean what's the character sheet you have for the RP...and yes he'll be a member of the Green Lantern Core.

Could i play a supergirl?

Do the kids have to be from canon parents? Just for example, if I were to play Batman's kid, would the mother have to be someone he was with in the comics, or could I pick a random woman? I hope that makes sense, lol. I don't feel like I phrased that very well.

I'm wondering if I could run an idea by you @Cush Almighty

But I do have a son of Ivy in my documents. There's an actual reason for it so

Status
Not open for further replies.