Justice League: Insurgency(OOC)

Awww man and it would have been such a cool twist.

What do you mean?

Doesn't matter, you said it wouldn't happen. I'm excited to write my Nathan post. There's a big difference between wanting to hurt someone who hurt you and actually encountering them. :)

Okay, so I am gonna talk to @Chris_Reaper in PM about an idea I got...

If it gets approved, it'll be like...

Reactions: Michale CS
Well then... Some of the stuff I discussed privately with our GM is gonna be like...

I'm loving this RP

• Haha
Reactions: Chris_Reaper
I am almost literally going to have to sit on my hands because of what I believe is coming. But it's gonna be awesome.

So here's a little detail on what I'm going to be planning to set up in the next few posts. Lobo has headed straight for the Hall Of Justice in order to try and lure Superman away, but he's not going to take the bait. I've already worked out some of the detail with Michale CS concerning Lobo. Basically Lobo is going to be sent of a side mission of sorts by Darkseid. Meanwhile, since Darrian's ring is running out of power, he decides to try and buy Batman some time to basically teleport everyone else away(both Insurgents and villains) from the bunker to live to fight another day. Darrian will draft a small team of the most powerful individuals between the Insurgents and Villains to hold off Superman's retrieval squad in order for everyone else to escape. This team will be Darrian, Keres, Grundy and Inferno. Now, I know I mentioned in some previous posts that Batman will need some GPS circuits in Eon's suit @Ur Degaton, this will translate into Bats combining Eon's tech with a teleportation device lifted from old Watch Tower protocols that the Legue used to use to get from the space station to Earth. However it's a crude variation and very imprecise, so once everyone teleports, there's no real knowing where they might end up. Also @LuckycoolHawk9, I know you PM'd me about Nathan possibly getting captured by the Regime. If you want to somehow work that into the scenario, your more than welcome, I will say I plan to have the Lantern become a prisoner of the Regime by the time this particular battle is over. Everyone cool with where I plan to take things in the next few posts? Anyone have any questions or suggestions?

• According to Plan
Honestly, I can just say that Nathan had made himself too intangible via Astro ( who has control over his powers) and because he's having a panic attack, he misses the plan and winds up staying behind with the captured group. Also, I hope tDarrian and Nathan get to be cell buddies (because I can see Supes wanting to convert both of them.) @Chris_Reaper

New post will be up tomorrow...

• Bucket of Rainbows
In case you are wondering, yes, I did look up the symptoms of panic attacks to make Nathan's panic attack as realistic as possible.

Don't know if anybody is a fan of this type of music, but I personally love it. It's epic music you usually hear in like movie trailers n'stuff. But it really helps me when writing these big battles. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Really gets you in the zone!

Make It Swift

@Gands...were you going to start Inferno's and Keres' battle or did you want me to continue on? Also @Michale CS , you can totally start Lobo's side quest if you want.

The side quest shall begin probably tomorrow morning, afternoon nap followed by a board game night tonight @Chris_Reaper

I will have mine posted tonight

New post will be up either tomorrow or Sunday.

• Ah Seen It