Justice League: Insurgency(OOC)

What did you have in mind?

I'm so glad you asked. A vague threat on him, a quiet approach and then a hand by the back. Basically Nathan saying " I wouldn't do that, unless you want me to stop your heart with my electricity."

Darrian probably won't take too kindly to that, lol, but I plan on breaking the brawl up before things escalate. :dreadlocks:

@Chris_Reaper I have a question on the way combat scenes work. Do we control the actions of both our character and the adversary we're fighting? Or does our character perform an action and you decide whether it effects the adversary or not?

@Chris_Reaper I have a question on the way combat scenes work. Do we control the actions of both our character and the adversary we're fighting? Or does our character perform an action and you decide whether it effects the adversary or not?

No I actually mentioned that yesterday. You are in full control of the NPC your main character is fighting. Just don't kill them.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
@Chris_Reaper What's the time period between the cobra appearing, disappearing and Darrian getting his ear plugs in?

Follow-up, where did Parasite land and how close to death is he?

Last edited:
@Chris_Reaper What's the time period between the cobra appearing, disappearing and Darrian getting his ear plugs in?

Follow-up, where did Parasite land and how close to death is he?

Everything is supposed to be happening simultaneously, so maybe a few seconds? I don't know where he landed dude, just make something up, lol. He's not close to death at all, Lantern just gave him a beat down and broke his wrists. In the comics he is a very resilient and durable character, takes a hell of a lot more than that to kill him.

Also, I will be thoroughly disappointed if Nathan and Darrian are never forced to work together.

Also, I will be thoroughly disappointed if Nathan and Darrian are never forced to work together.

It'll come..Lantern is acting somewhat irrational and very stand offish at this point in time because of all he's been forced to endure. The Green Lanterns have been all but wiped out not to mention his mentor has been murdered in cold blood by Superman. But Bats will address this in the next few posts and force the Lantern to re-examine how he's been acting.

To be fair, that's almost a mirror image of what Nathan is going through. Except he has murder on the brain. :)

Anybody guess who Superman's inside guy is? :jump:

I got two working theories based on Injustice Lore. @Chris_Reaper

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
@Gands

For some reason, Iwaku won't let me PM you. Sorry dude but your gonna have to change that post. I have a set plan for Johnathan. Keres can send him to her father's realm a little after perhaps, but he's integral for the direction I want the plot to head in for the near future. Thanks...

So who honestly guessed it was The Scarecrow? Anyone disappointed, lol.

I can safely say that @Gands did have that train of thought.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
I might've slightly given it away when I mentioned that I had big plans for Crane :banghead:

I might've slightly given it away when I mentioned that I had big plans for Crane :banghead:

Maybe, but now I'm more curious if the other aspect of his guess was right.