Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I am open to all types of genre's, my main ones however are Sci-fi Horror and Action. The only RP's I'd rather not due are any threads dealing with any type pf homosexual themes or manga or anime type RP's.
Justice League Civil War: Year Two
Secret Bunker below Mt. Erebus, Ross Island, Antarctica

Darrian Semer-Khan sat idle with his head in his hands, as he replayed the horrific events in his mind, over and over and over again. It had been two years since Superman went rogue and set up a totalitarian style regime on Earth. Batman had started a resistance movement against him and the heroes of the world had been locked in catastrophic civil war ever since. Darrian had stood with the Bat from the very onset and vowed that he would not let Superman enact his ideas for a nightmarish police state. Now two years later, things had come to a head.

"Alright here we stand! This may be our final battle! So for Oa...for the power of will...for the corps! Green Lanterns, HOLD THE LINE!!!!!!"

Those words would forever haunt the young hero. The Green Lantern Corps. had arrived in full force, determined to put an end to Superman's tyranny. But unbeknownst to them, he had already allied himself with Sinestro and his Yellow Lanterns. So in a battle to end all battles, it was Batman's Insurgency alongside the Green Lanterns against Superman's Regime alongside the Sinestro Corps, in a fight to absolute death. For awhile it seemed like the Insurgency and the Green Lanterns would win the day. A large chunk of the Yellow Lantern ranks had been decimated and Superman had been shot with a Kryptonite bullet. But one of the Yellow Rings had found it's way to a dying Superman, and super charged with the fear of seven billion Earth people, revived the tyrannical dictator and turned the tide of the battle. In one fell swoop, most of the Insurgency had been wiped out and most of the Green Lanterns had been annihilated. What hurt most of all, was seeing Superman murder Darrian's mentor, the Lantern John Stewart. In one last desperate charge, Darrian had gathered the last remaining Green Lantern's and attacked. They fought valiantly, but to no avail. With his yellow power ring, Superman was nigh unstoppable and in the end, Darrian was the last man standing...the very last of the Green Lanterns. With no other choice, he was forced to retreat.

"Would you like some tea, master Darrian?" asked Alfred gently.

Darrian looks up, tears welling up in his eyes "I'm fine Alfred, but thanks."

"Have hope sir, all is not yet lost." says Alfred.

Darrian stands in frustration
"How can you say that Alfred? Everyone is dead, the Kryptonian is now part of the Sinestro Corps, the Green Lanterns have been wiped out...how can you say all isn't lost!"

"We survived, didn't we..." says a voice from the shadows as Batman slowly emerges "As long as one of us is still left, there's always a chance. Trust me Darrian, it's not over."

"Please tell me you have plan."says Darrian with a hint of desperation in his voice.

"As a matter of fact I do, but I don't think your gonna like it." says Batman.

As if on que, several other figures emerge from behind the Dark Knight. Darrian's eyes grow wide as he sees the likes of Ra's Al'ghul, Vandal Savage, Solomon Grundy, The Parasite and The Scarecrow all step into the light. Darrian quickly raises his power ring in an offensive position, his eyes glaring a bright green and ready to strike
"What the hell is going on here Bats!"

"I told you, you weren't gonna like it..." says Batman in a foreboding tone.

"It would behoove you to stand down my dear Green Lantern. It is apparent that all your other options have been exhausted." says Ra's.

"You gotta be kiddin me, you really expect me trust the likes of scum like you! As far as I'm concerned your just as bad as that Kryptonian sack a' shit! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't disintegrate you where you stand!" shouts Darrian, his eyes now ablaze with green energy.

Batman than walks up and stands between Darrian and the villains " What other choice do we have at this point? Now Keres, Eon and Astral are on their way. The five of us are all that's left of the resistance, you said it yourself. Now I don't like it any more than you do, but we're between a rock and a hard place here."

"You really trust these bastards?" Darrian says to Batman in an angry whisper.

"It's like The Bat said boy, you really don't have any other choice now do you?" says Vandal Savage with a defiant smirk.

After a long moment of contemplation, Darrian realizes that this is all the resistance has left. In defeated reluctance, he finally lowers his ring, his green energy aura disapating.

Ra's smiles deviously "Splendid, now than...shall we continue to draw our plans against the Kryptonian menace."

@Ur Degaton @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
Eon took in a deep breath as he stared at the massive volcano known as Mt. Erebus in the distance. It had taken him quite some time to travel to the remote and inhospitable continent of Antarctica and he could see why Batman would create a base in such an inaccessible region of the world. For one it was freezing, if his suit didn’t have built in heaters, he would’ve freezed to death only half an hour after stepping foot on the frozen desert. Secondly the size of the continent makes it a perfect place to station a hideout, with so much unmapped land it would be impossible to locate someone easily. Suffice to say, he was glad Batman gave him the coordinates of their base so he could just teleport inside without the hassle of climbing a mountain for hours on end.

Looking at his wrist computer, Eon tweaked a few holographic dials before a blue bubble of energy surrounded him, it cackled with electricity and appeared similar to how the Terminator time travel bubble looked. After a few seconds the bubble swiftly imploded and he felt utter weightlessness as he was warped through space and reality.

Inside the bunker a sphere of energy formed in the center which caused the lights in the room to flicker momentarily from the sudden flux of energy. The sphere only existed for a moment before once again imploding, revealing Eon who had at some point taken a kneeling stance during the process. He once again took in a long deep breath before getting up and looking around at his new surroundings.

The first person in the room he noticed was of course Batman, who was pretty much the only person he was somewhat familiar with. Besides that the only other person he at least knew about was the Green Lantern, after all, the glowing green suit was kinda hard to miss. There were a multitude of other individuals in the bunker, but he only had vague ideas on who they could be so he ignored them for the time being.

Eon turned to Batman.”I got your invitation, so here I am,” He spoke, his helmet making his voice take on a radio-like effect, almost as if he was talking through a cheap intercom

Keres

Alexandra moved among the bodies of the agents of the Kryptonian. These were minor players at best. But it was a strike against his order, his tyranny. She had to move now, done with the grim work. She had paused only to bless these bodies and send them to her father. When she was done, there wasn't even evidence that they had been her at all.

She had started life relatively normal. The Elder gods had seen to that. When disaster struck and struck again and again... She had been pushed away from his youth and into this grim facade. It had been revealed to her that the people who raised her, were themselves but spirits made flesh. She had never been much for a great deal of friends. When her home and her parents business was destroyed with them in it, she did not mourn long. As with these agents, there was now no evidence of them. The few she had managed to call friends scattered or made out not to have ever known her. She wished them all well.

When her business was taken, they found it empty. Her supply of gems and valuable ancient artifacts had been sent to the Bat, to further the cause of the insurgency. Hers was now a life of hit and run tactics. She was called now by Batman. On her Nightmare Steed, she rode over the cold oceans surrounding the island they called home.

She had been wearing the helm of Darkness, a gift from her immortal father. On her armor and shield... her Sword and all the gifts given to her for this task, two miniature, no, tiny symbols largely covered them.

As she arrived at the place the others had gathered, she released her dark steed. It vanished in a puff of sulfur smelling flames. She was dressed in black, purple and gold armor, her shield dismissed for now and her sword in it's scabbard.

She bowed her head to their leader

" Greetings Batman"

She gives a nod to Eon and Green Lantern before looking at those new to their assembly. Some she has heard of, others she has not. She respectfully nods to each of them in turn.

" I am Keres, I welcome you to our cause. "

The tone of her greeting was, polite and professional in nature. There was not a bit of friendliness.

Astral

Gideon just took a deep breath, as he stared outside of the mountain, knowing that things weren't about to get easier. He hadn't physically been in the final battle, using his astral form and he was starting to wonder if that was the reason he was alive. Between the entire Green Lantern being slaughtered and most of the heroes being slaughtered and if not, having been turned to the dark side, he was certain that they were some of the last few in the Insurgency. He doubted that this meeting was going to make him happy, but not many things had brought a smile to his face since Superman had lost it.

He would find the entrance and enter the base and would notice Batman and the villains, all he could do was hold back a sigh.

"
I'm here, Batman. I am with Keres at welcome you to our case. Doesn't mean I trust you to not betray us when we win, but that's a problem for another day. So, what are our plans?" He asked.

The beautiful young woman stared on intently out beyond the fabulous terraces and columns of her stately palace and out into the magnificent view of the stunning countryside of Guerra Riva. Starria Cortez was dressed in one of her finest gowns, her ceremonial tiara, glistening in the setting sun. She looked back at the elegant table, set up for a romantic candle lit dinner for two...and finally she sees in the distance, her much anticipated guest flying towards the palace, his unmistakable green aura.

Darrian Semer Khan or The Green Lantern decreases speed and floats gracefully into the outer courtyard, his green energy aura dissipating as his black combat boots touch down onto the marble floor of where the queen eagerly waits.

"Lantern, so glad you finally arrived. I have something important to discuss with you." says Starria.

"Yea you wanna make this quick Cortez, I gotta get back on patrol. Word on the street is that Diego Florence and the rest of his cartel have a huge meth deal going down tonight. After this bust, we may finally have enough evidence to put this mook away for good."

"Oh Florence can wait, surely you have time for a glass of wine...and look, the servants prepared your favorite. Texas style pulled pork." she says sweetly.

Darrian's eyes widen "Well since you put it that way, I guess I can spare a few minutes..."

Starria slowly sips her wine as she watches her Lantern partner eat, with a sparkle in her eyes "So I think I've made my decision. I've chosen you to become my royal Consort. Your noble, honorable, and a natural leader. I think you'd make a strong king, the type of monarch these people need. The plans are already underway, we shall wed the day after tomorrow."

Darrian almost chokes on his pulled pork sandwich "I'm sorry, come again?"

Starria giggles slightly "In a couple of days, I'm going to make you my Consort, my husband and the new King of Guerra Riva. Doesn't that sound exciting?"

Darrian looks at her, a stone serious grimace on his face "Are you out of your goddamned mind?"

Starria narrows her eyes "I'm offering you the chance to become the reigning monarch of Guerra Riva, the chance to start your own dynasty, wealth beyond your wildest dreams. The type of power you could never get anyway else." she gets up and seductively walks over sitting in his lap "...and to top it off, you'll have me by your side, on your arm and most importantly, in your bed. Doesn't that sound nice?" she wraps her arms around his neck "Oh Darrian, I can bear you many strong heirs, healthy sons and daughters just think of the possibilities."

Darrian looks her dead in the eyes "Number one, as a true grit red blooded American, I don't do this whole monarchy bullshit. Number two...hell no, and number three I don't marry people I don't love. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a patrol to get back to." he says as gets ready to fly off.

"What has love got to do with anything, I'm talking about political and bloodline stability for the kingdom. Most married couples don't start to fall in love for years after thery're married anyway!"

Darrian creates a light construct hand with his ring that gives Starria the middle finger "That's my final answer...later."

"Darrian wait, look it's more than just political ok. Look I've honestly had feelings for you for a long time and I just didn't know how to tell you. Your strong, handsome, noble...you've got that bad boy rebel thing goin on, you know what I'm trying to say."

"Since when? In case your memory sucks that badly...we've hated each other from the word go. I'm simply here on a long term League assignment. Furthermore, I'm a Green Lantern, my true loyalties are with Oa. The Corps. will always come first, are we done here?"

"This is not a request! In two days you will become my Consort and the next King of Guerra Riva, do you understand me. You cannot deny me, I am queen here!" she shouts.

"You know chick, you'd think after three years of us being partnered up, you would've learned something about how to be a normal person. You can't force people to marry each other, you can't order others to love you! It just doesn't work that way! Let me put it to you this way...I'd rather fight Darkseid with a full contingent of Paradaemons, while trying to beat The Flash at chess match, while at the same time trying to arm wrestle Superman!"

"What it is about me that you hate so much!? Am I not pretty enough for you, not smart enough? What is it about me as a woman that you find so repulsive?" yells Starria with tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

Darrian stops and shakes his head, taking things slightly more serious "It's got nothing to do with looks or intelligence, alright. Honestly on a pure physical level your one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and smarts wise, I mean you share your mind with a primordial serpent god for Pete's sake."

"Than what!!!???" she yells, tears continuing to fall.

"It's because, even though you want to call yourself a hero to your people and use your powers for good...you still haven't learned to be a decent human being. No matter how many people you've saved, you still see yourself as somehow above the common man. In your world, your the ruler and everyone else is a peasant. I simply don't roll like that. I never have and I never will. The girl that I end up being with has to have a heart of compassion for other people and never see herself as somehow better than anyone else. You wanna know what the League truly stands for, it's about helping people, caring about happens to the little guy. Quite frankly Cortez, I just don't know if your even capable of that."

"Stop calling me Cortez, I hate it when you call me that! You dare try to lecture me, when all you've done is try to de humanize me simply because I am a ruler! Simply because I am royalty!"

"You see, that's what I'm talking about Cortez, that whole , I'm royalty bullshit. There's no such thing as royalty!"

"I said stop calling me that!!!" Starria yells as she suddenly knocks the Lantern back, her voice now taking on a demonic tinge, her eyes resembling that of a snake. Her unchecked anger has allowed Quetzalcoatl to rise to the surface..."No one rejects me, NO ONE!!!!"

"Starria, are you alright?" asks Wonder Woman, jolting the queen out of her thoughts.

Coming back to reality "Um, yes of course. Kind of let my mind wander there for a second." she says as the echoes of Superman's voice ring throughout the Hall Of Justice as he briefs all other super powered members of the Regime.

"Where do you think Batman and the remaining Insurgents could be hiding Diana?" asks Starria.

"No one's sure, Bruce had hidden bunkers all over the planet. They could literally be hiding anywhere." says Wonder Woman.

"Guerra Riva has an extensive intel networking agency, I'll get our best men on this. I promise we'll find them." says Starria with sinister tone "I promise I'll find him..."

Another young man stepped out from behind Ras Al Ghul. His eyes a bit of a glaze as he looked out at the others. he bends to talk into the ear of Al Ghul.

"It is done as you wished, many fires across that city. "

This was whispered of course. Afterwords, the young man stepped back looking at no one in particular. It seems clear that the young man holds Al Ghul very high in regard at the least.

As the young man looked around the room, the temperature slowly rose maybe five degrees higher than it had been.

He looks around at the others gathered here, taking in their appearance. Measuring in some way their power. Otherwise though he is silent.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Eon coughed into his fist as he stared at the young man that seemed to of just appeared from behind one of the villains. He never liked people that acted suspicious, especially those that don't make themselves known until the last second. Turning his attention away from the group he sat in a corner and didn't say a word as he waited for everyone to arrive and get settled. As he sat he decided pondered for awhile.

"These metahumans... These gods that I find myself walking amongst. They're dangerous, extremely dangerous. And if it's true that there are just as many meta-powered villains as there are heroes. Then I cannot fathom how this world could survive for so long. Especially someone like Batman," As he mused to him, he began scanning the individuals in the room, trying to get an idea on what powerset the group of heroes/villains had. Extending his gauntlet a noticeable but harmless laser shot out and scanned everyone from head to toe like a barcode. Once finished he looked at his visor as the data began to form. Hopefully nobody took offense to him taking precautions against everybody in the room, as anyone of them could very well turn over to Superman's side if tempted enough.

Nathan Stone

God, he hated dress up. There was something about not being in his own handpicked clothes that managed to tick Nathan off to no end. He understood that image was everything, but he would rather be in his own short sleeve shirt and jeans than in this stupid suit. It also didn't help that he was wearing gloves which made power absorption next to impossible since he needed skin to skin contact. The only way he could get anyone's power was to kiss them and the thought irked him. Between the guy who was literally warming the room, the woman who seemed composed, the lantern and even the seeming human. There had to be something special about him, he was alive after the fight which meant he was worth something. Judging from the fact that the human space heater was behind another villain , he seemed to be like him, a gift for the insurgency to use.

Nathan would look at the other heroes, measuring them up as well and waiting for the Parasite to introduce him. He knew better than to try to do it himself. The man had powers similar to him and the only reason he was alive was because he listened and didn't ccause him trouble. While in theory, Nathan could absorb Parasite's powers to take powers, he was in no rush to test that theory, particularly because he was terrifeid of being wrong about it and looking like a dead fool. Judging from the other man scanning, he wonder if he would get his whole spiel or just be able to identify his lightening as a power. Maybe he could ask him later what he observed off the bearded quiet man who seemed knowing that they would be betrayed eventually. "
How soon?" He asked Parasite getting tired of waiting.

As the rest of remaining Insurgents began to slowly arrive, the atmosphere was definitely tense as both the Insurgents and the villains silently stared each other down, almost waiting for someone from the other side to make a move.

Ra's casually looks down at his at gold pocket watch and smiles "I would ask that you get those blast doors ready Detective, the rest of my men will be delivering a very special package very soon."

Darrian clenches his fist "Your men? Perfect, are you telling me that the League Of Assassins knows where this place is?"

"It's under control Darrian." says Batman as he senses the hostilities rising.

"Bullshit, I trust this asshole as far as I can throw em'." Darrian walks up closer to Ra's "Why don't you tell me what your real plans are Ra's? What are you gonna have the League Of Assassins bust in here and take us out all because we were stupid enough to work with two bit terrorist trash like you!"

"Darrian..." says Batman in a stern tone.

"Hell, how to we know your not secretly working with The Regime? I don't know about this Bats, I smell one hell of a double cross."

"Paranoid much little Lantern?" says Savage in a mocking tone.

Darrian shifts his attention towards Vandal Savage and gets up squarely in his face
"What the hell did you just say?"

Savage smirks "I asked if you were always this paranoid. It seems to me that your letting recent events mold your increasing irrationality. Shut up, get your head on straight and get with the program. Because as stated before, we're all you have left. So whether you trust us or not, is almost moot point."

Darrian clenches his fists even tighter and gets even closer to Savage "Yea well when I want your opinion, Fred Flintstone, I'll ask for it..."

Suddenly Darrian feels an oversized hand tamp down on his shoulder "Grundy not like your attitude."

The tension was already at near boiling point and this was the gesture that broke the dam. Darrian's eyes glazed over with green energy and his temper just snapped...he points his ring at Grundy and sends him flying across the room with a bolt of emerald energy
"How does Grundy like that?" Darrian says with malice in his voice.

This sets off a chain reaction and an all out brawl erupts between the Insurgents and the villains. The Parasite rushes Darrian and tackles him to the ground, wasting no time as he activates his energy draining attack. Darrian lets out a yelp of pain as Parasite clamps his hands down around the Lantern's head, as his power ring begins to drain off from Parasite's onslaught...

Unfortunately, when Darrian sent Grundy flying, he just so happened to send him flying in Eon's direction. Not having enough time to react, Grundy crashed into Eon like a freight train, smashing him into the wall and leaving an indentation in the process. Suffice to say, Eon was not happy. Using his suit's super strength, he pushed Grundy off of him before pulling himself up off the ground. Without saying a word he glares at Darrian right before feeling something grab onto his leg. Looking down, he sees Grundy's hand around his ankle before being thrown back into the wall by a very pissed off zombie.

"Stop this you undead monstrosity," He said while powering up his gauntlet's lasers. When Grundy didn't seem ready to stop Eon attacked by firing a blast of energy into his chest, sending the zombie skidding across the ground and into the other wall on the opposite side of the room.

Reactions: Gands
It takes only a moment for Keres to become fully armed. For the moment she ignores the chaos building around her as she walks over to Vandal Savage. She doesn't pull out a weapon, she simply stands in front of him. In fact she doesn't try to menace him in any way. One eye on the Bat.

"Vandal Savage, you are not at this time on my list of problems, I would propose to keep it that way. If Batman has you here, it is for a reason, far be it for me to second guess him. "

Someone is sent ricocheting towards her, she simply puts her shield between herself and the affected person. She doesn't take her eyes off Savage.

Inferno

Of course as the action heats up, so does Inferno. He seems to stand guard over Ras Al Ghul. If he is not ordered to take action he doesn't go on offense. Instead he will menace anyone who even gets accidentally close to Ras, intending to give them a very nasty hot-foot. This will apply even to the other villains present, there is not a significant amount of trust at the moment within Inferno. He is not as close to his master as he was, as he is extremely hot at the moment.

"No fair starting a fight without me." Suddenly, arriving on a motorcycle surrounded by bright orange energy, was The Main Man, Lobo.

On one hand was the Orange Lantern ring. "Wait, I'm supposed to give the speech, right?" He cleared his throat.

"This power is mine, this is my light..."
He paused to use the Lantern ring to light a cigar.
"In bright of day or black of night,
I lay claim to all in my sight.
To take what I want, that's my right!"

Lobo grinned and let his dramatic appearance settle on them. "Calm down, Bastiches, I ain't here for any of you. You can say I'm on a mission from God. A New God, anyway."

He cracked his knuckles and said, "Now let's topple a mutherfraggin government!"

Astral

Astral just let loose the greatest sigh. Of course Darrian would be impulsive and attack them and now they were in an all out brawl. He didn't trust any of them, but he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. God, he wasn't sure what to do here. He couldn't just drop to the floor and go into his astral form to avoid damage, he was in the middle of a fight.... which meant the only other option was to do something he hated. Something he felt uncomfortable doing. He had to either summon his light projection and fight someone or need to do something that he wasn't attacked. Something that would made him easy to attack. Maybe he should have come here in his projection form.... but he had felt it was important to physically be here. God, he was so stupid. It was no wonder he wasn't dead. He channeled his powers into his body and made himself see through. "

Not really wanting to fight you guys, I would rather we talk it out, but that isn't going to happen is it? Scarecrow, would by any chance would you just like to chat and not try to kill me?" Astral watched, waiting and saw Scarecrow wasn't making a move. He didn't like that one bit. Was he about to unleash Fear Gas? He would move towards Ra's and Astral caught a little too late on what he was doing before he would move right. He realized he was clsoe to the other person near him. Well, that couldn't be good, maybe he was friendly.

Last edited:
Nathan Stone

Nathan really wished that the walking furnace would cool the fuck down. If he kept making the room hotter and hotter, he would literally die in the suit. God, it was interesting to see what the others would do in the fight. He would move carefully to where Batman was standing and making sure to not get too close the villain whose lap dog was protecting him. He didn't want to be on the receiving end of a fireball or whatever he had happened. He would look at Batman and debate if he would want to strike a conversation. Despite his better judgement telling him that it was a bad idea, he would look over at the caped crusader.

"I imagine that this is not how you expected this meeting to go in the slightest. I mean.... all of your members seem powerful in their own unique ways," he replied, taking notes of everyone fighting. All of them seem to be powerful- but the question that raced through his mind was one. Was any one of them powerful enough to defeat Superman or be on par with him? He wasn't certain, but he certainly saw contenders for powerful attacks he could borrow. The other thing he had to consider was that he was a fledging compared to someone like Parasite. Whatever power he had wasn't ever 1/10 of the original person. The only reason he could do small concentrated bursts of his father's powers was because they were close. The only other person he was close to was Parasite and he still wasn't ready to test his theory. " I'm Siphon, Parasite's apprentice for lack of a better term."

The loud crash was heard by everyone in the large bunker as a pale, red eyed barbarian on a space cycle bursts through the blast doors, seemingly out of nowhere. Batman's eyes grow wider in disbelief, as he instantly recognizes the biker "Lobo...what on Earth is he doing here?"

"Than I take it this is not one of your compatriots than Detective?" asks Ra's, his patience wearing thin.

"Not even close." says Batman.

Ra's than turns to one of his protege's who had taken up guard at his side, a young meta human code named Inferno "Young Mr. Sandoval, make yourself useful and dispose of that gangland ruffian. I'm in no mood for anymore neanderthal theatrics! I want him reduced to ash, do you understand me!" @Gands

Meanwhile, the Parasite continues his energy drain of Darrian's ring "Oh, never knew how sweet a Green Lantern could taste! I definitely gotta do this more often!" he says, when suddenly he is distracted by the crashing commotion caused by Lobo. This causes him to momentarily break off his attack. Parasite turns to look in the direction of the loud crash and notices Lobo in all his gun toting glory. He also takes special gaze of Lobo's orange power ring and smiles "Nice ring, hey Lantern, this chalk skin freak a friend of yours by any chance?" he again turns towards Darrian, but only catches a glimpse of Darrian's fist flying straight towards his face. The emerald powered punch connects directly with Parasite's jaw and lands with such force that a stream of blood erupts from the villain's mouth. This causes him to be launched into a pile of scrap metal several feet away.

Darrian regains his footing, but is slightly weakened by the Parasite's brief energy drain a few moments prior. He stumbles over to where the Parasite had fallen, but is hit by a wave of green energy and flies back landing hard on the ground. Parasite emerges from the heap of scrap metal, glowing green and floating above the ground with the Lantern energy he had stolen from Darrian. He wipes his mouth of excess blood, sustained from the Lantern's punch and chuckles "I like this Green Lantern stuff, but that was only the first course you see. I think it's time for seconds!" he says as he rapidly flies towards Darrian, intent in draining off the rest of his ring's power. Darrian had recovered and sees his opponent literally flying directly at him. Thinking quick, he dives for a large metal pipe laying just inches away and like a major league player cracking a baseball, sends Parasite hurtling backwards with the metal pipe. Parasite tries to launch into another attack, but his wrists are caught by two energy construct hands which Darrian has created with his ring. Using his will power, Darrian forces Parasite's wrists back and breaks them with the energy hands. Parasite howls in agony as he collapses to the floor.

Darrian than slowly makes his way over to his fallen foe, his eyes ablaze with green energy. He delivers another savage punch to Parasite which sends him face first into an opposite wall "In brightest day..." he says as he delivers a swift quick to the villain's stomach, causing Parasite to scream in pain "In blackest night..." Darrian picks up Parasite by the neck and smashes his face into a wooden crate "No evil shall escape my sight..." the Lantern than steps on one of Parasite's broken wrists, causing him to yelp loudly "So let all those who worship evil's might..." Darrian again lifts Parasite up and brutally headbutts him "Beware my power..." Darrian than levitates his opponent off the ground with his ring and points the glowing weapon directly at the villain's torso "...and fear Green Lantern's Light!"

"Who are you kiddin? You ain't gonna kill me, you ain't got it in ya!" says Parasite defiantly "You certainly ain't no Superman."

"...and you certainly aren't any Joker. But with that being said, I can still do a hell of a lot of damage without killin' ya. Just ask your wrists. Come to think of it, I wonder how you'd look in a wheelchair."

"What the hell are you talkin about?" asks Parasite, his voice starting to convey fear.

"I'm talking about cracking your spine in about five different places. You won't be dead, but you'll probably wish you were." says the Lantern in a sadistic tone.

"Dumbass, I'm on your side. And go ahead and try to burn me little torch boy, I flew through a sun to get here. You... Couldn't even light my cigar.". Lobo sent his cycle off somewhere, no sense in getting her dinged up.

He looked at Batman. "You sure you want the old man's boy toy to burn everything in this fraggin bunker just to *try* to do more than singe my hair? I mean I'm game, but I'm supposed to be cracking Kryptonian bones, not some Comet Queen's..."

Grundy got up and charged Eon in a hulking rage, destroying any objects and structures that were in his path. "Grundy going to tear tin man in half," He said in his signature flat and slurred speech.

Eon cursed under his breath as he knew that if grundy were to slam him into the wall again, it could severely damgage the infastructure of the base. Raising his arms, he began firing multiple bolts of energy at Grundy's legs, in hopes of halting the charging beast. The first two volley of bolts don't seem to faze Grundy in the slightest, except for maybe singeing his dead flesh; however, after turning up the power of his blasts, the third volley does the trick. The blast of energy doesn't hurt Grundy very much, but the force from the blast sends him stumbling to the ground. Unfortunately the zombie's momentum still put him on a collision course with the wall.

Eon decided to switch to physical force and anchored himself to the ground. As Grundy nearly collided with Eon, the power suit wearing man put out his foot and stomped Grundy's head into the ground, instantly stopping the undead behemoth. The sudden stop caused Grundy's momentum to go down to his legs and made them fly up so fast they nearly touched the zombie's back.

Inferno

Without hesitation, Inferno lights up a massive blast of fire, thought not heating the room up as much as it might. For Lobo, a combination of mystical fire, something like soul fire but not quite, plasma based fire, like something a solar flare might do at a lower level and a not quite matter decomposition based fire. This represents the three aspects of the types of beings that represent Inferno's power base.

"Mutherfragger! That fraggin hurt, ya bastich! Plus you torched my cigar and my jacket!" He hadn't been able to throw up an energy construct so quickly, but he had an idea for next time, because it was really likely to happen again.

"Do that again, and I guarantee that I'll deflect that shit at someone not quite so durable as me." Lobo stalked closer to Inferno, bare-chested and smoldering, the blisters forming and healing in a way that made it look like his skin was literally crawling.

"Go ahead... Do it. Who are you gonna fry by accident, matchstick? Bats? Maybe your own boss... Pull the trigger."