Justice League: A Fight Against Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wha my fingers itch... I so would like to join but I am lousy at the whole multy player thing. I usually just play one on one. -.-'
I have waited like forever to find someone who likes DC but.. Oh well..
Seems like a awsome story idea though.

Why not try it, it will be a new experience.

Hero: Bestiary formerly known as Vixen

Gender/Race: Female/ Human

Secret Identity: Mari McCabe

Appearance:

Regular
Vixen.jpg

Fantasy
shaman_girl_by_la...-d4et1u5-3d62494.jpg

(Without the staff)

Fantasy changes: When she was taken to the mythical land, the Tantu Totem exploded with a burst of magic. Sensing its rightful owner, it sought to return to her in the only way it could; By melding into her flesh.

Personality: Vixen is a strategic and somewhat optimistic and headstrong woman. She doesn't take crap from anyone and will stand up for herself in a heartbeat. Sometimes she can be a bit too stubborn though and that trait can work against her.

Powers: Animal Mimicry

Backstory: Upon being forced into this new world, Bestiary blended in fairly quickly once she got the hang of things. She settled in the kingdom of Karan and began working as a veterinarian of sorts. Of course they didn't call it by that name there, so she was more of like a beast healer. She took jobs from all sorts of people, figuring out what ailed mounts, or simple companions.
Naturally she got the 'ache' every once in awhile. The ache to fight for what's right. To deliver justice.
But she was torn. She liked her life, healing animals, courting men and not having to worry if they were secretly plotting to try and kill her during a date.
She tried her hardest to ignore the war, and the villains that came with it. But eventually, the 'ache' won, and she began to take jobs, as her new alias 'Bestiary'. The jobs weren't very big, they were little ones like finding a kid that had wandered off or trailing a guy to see if he was good enough for someone's daughter.
'Nothing crazy' was her motto, and she intended to keep it that way.

Hero: Screech, formerly Black Canary

Gender/Race: Female/ Bird Person

Secret Identity: Dinah Lance

Appearance:
Regular
_preview.jpg

Fantasy:
Bird_Girl_by_ggatz.jpg

Fantasy changes: She has wings that are attached to her arms, as well as feathers all over the sides of her face, her back and her legs. She also has yellow talons instead of feet.
When fighting criminals she wears a hood that resembles the head of a bird. The glass eyes are clear, so that she can see without having to remove her mask.

Personality: Dinah uses to be bold, loud and friendly. But now she is quiet, sullen and just a tad sarcastic. She thinks the worst of everything and despises working with others. Not because she doesn't like to collaborate, but because she's very self conscious about her appearance.

Powers: Ultra Sonic Scream, Flight, Judo and Boxing.

Backstory: Dinah had been horrified of what she had become. An animal. A gigantic bird to be exact. Wings, talons, the whole shabam. She hated every bit of it. Okay, so maybe she was exaggerating, but she really didn't appreciate her warped and animalistic form.
And so she became a recluse.
Well not really, as she still lived inside the Dwyrin lands. But she mainly resided in a cottage, in the forest, cooped up and unwilling to initiate any type of social interaction.
Okay well not all social interaction. Screech, spent most of her time fighting criminals that attempted to approach the kingdom. It was her personal good deed in her opinion.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Eternalfire61
IC will either be up by late Saturday or early Sunday. I will be making a group with some expanded lore and such, so look out for that.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I don't know if this is because of the set of rules I put out, or whether or not it has become a trend. You do not have to make two characters, just an option.

I panicked and rushed and didn't know what to do or write so short sucky paragraphs for now 8/

Now would Manbat receive the message also? Or just the heroes and such

It is all heroes and villains. It's expected to be on equal terms, but it's up to you.

notifications whyy ;_;

I will try once again to get a c.sheet up - tomorrow however as I may just retire for the night.

So, am I supposed to go, or wait for these other peeps? I don't wanna mess up the order, but no one has posted in like a week! >.<

I know there were more than three of us. Just lemme know the dealio!! Thanks.

I've been waiting on a couple of people, but I'm going to move on soon. I've been waiting on Ultima, Tazelwurm, and Auntie Phaz.

Oh crap I am soo sorry! I totally forgot about this rp and now I'm involved in others, sorry I'm gonna have to drop out.

*Rolls up magazine* Bad Tazelwurm. *Smack* BAD! *Smack, smack.*

Sowwie....*whimpers and goes to sit in the corner*

This is a pretty neat take on superheroes. xD

I was gonna say can I be Batman. Buuut I see man bat over there has it covered.

So can I claim Superman or Doomsday?

Doomsday

1414931-610353_doomsday_large.jpg

Alternate Doomsday

TheJudge.jpg

I couldn't really find a suitable picture for Sups so I went with Doomsday. XD

Powers: Doomsday has Invulnerability probably greater than that of a normal Kryptonian; as well as Super Strength, Super Speed, and incredible leaping ability.

In his original form, he also has numerous sharp bony protrusions, which can pierce Kryptonian skin. These of course have been replaced with highly electrified bolts. Which, like his bony protrusions can be 'fired' and reeled back via cables. He also heals incredibly fast and perhaps most frighteningly, can come back from dying and become immune to that particular style of death.

His powers are unlike Supermans, in that he doesn't harness the suns powers. His powers come from actually dying and essentially being reborn.

Super strength - Dooomsday's muscular density is extremely high. Doomsday's physical output and strength greatly exceeds that of humans and it seemingly even surpasses the strength of Kyptonians. The exact magnitude and exertion that he is capable of remains undefined and unclear. Like Superman, he can achieve feats such as super-leaping which comes from his enhanced strength, though he is incapable of flight.

Super speed - Despite his large size, Doomsday can move, react and respond at superhuman speeds that cannot be followed, percieved or detected by the human eye.

Kryptonian sense - Doomsday has the ability to sense anyone kryptonian.

Invulnerability - Doomsday, like Superman, possesses a very high durability capacity, which can only be penetrated by other strong forces, certain radiation exposure can harm him. Military weaponry like bombs, missiles, grenades, rockets and laser beams cannot harm Doomsday.

Evolving/Metamorphosis - As he ages, he evolves and matures physically. He started as genetic matter and later evolved into a large spiked-creature.

Regeneration - Generally, Doomsday can sustain and maintain himself while battling, but he can still take damage and be harmed while fighting against other Kryptonians. Doomsday can recover and heal himself from any physical injury at a rapid pace; this ability is linked and connected with his reactive adaptation.

Reactive Adaptation/Healing Factor – Doomsday develops and adapts an immunity to any attack that harms him; a key component of this ability is that he cannot die the same way twice.

Ability to resurrect himself after death - Doomsday can resurrect himself after death.

Enhanced lung capacity - Doomsday can breathe under water for long periods of time. Doomsday does not need food or water to survive. He also doesn't need oxygen to survive.

Longevity - Doomsday can survive, live and sustain himself for centuries.

Still unsure of rather or not we adapt these powers to this world. If so, would appreciate pointers! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Eternalfire61
Doomsday is accepted. Once he posts we will move on, I have waited too long.

MANBAT IS NOT BATMAN

Then what the hell is it? xD In the suggestions he specifically said Batman could be an actual man bat. xD So I just asasumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.