Just stopping by-

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sleepingxdragon

Hello! I thought I'd drop by and make an account on here. I'm no newbie to roleplay, considering I have a little over eight years of experience. I mainly roleplay through email, tumblr and instagram- all three I'm fairly active in. Typically, I roleplay one on one but I wouldn't mind trying out group roleplays in the near future. With that being said, here goes my introduction.

I'm currently nineteen years old and in college studying to be a psychologist in the future. I'm interested in a wide variety of things from dragons to television shows like The 100 and American horror story. It's interesting being able to chat with others with similar interests- so don't be afraid to leave a comment or even send a message. I'll be happy to respond back! c:

Last edited by a moderator:
555fcbb88d4984908e82f4fe3934c366.jpg

Your font is incredibly tiny in your initial post and my old myopic eyes totally can't read it, but welcome anyway! I'm positive that you said super interesting things. I'm new as well so perhaps we'll stumble into one another, who knows?

Your font is incredibly tiny in your initial post and my old myopic eyes totally can't read it, but welcome anyway! I'm positive that you said super interesting things. I'm new as well so perhaps we'll stumble into one another, who knows?

Whoops. I'll go ahead and fix that- I almost didn't notice it myself until just now. Regardless of that, thank you for the warm welcome! Haha, I'm not sure if they would be considered as interesting. Really? What a coincidence! Welcome to the site as well~! Ah? Who knows, we might do just that in the distant future.

Whoops. I'll go ahead and fix that- I almost didn't notice it myself until just now. Regardless of that, thank you for the warm welcome! Haha, I'm not sure if they would be considered as interesting. Really? What a coincidence! Welcome to the site as well~! Ah? Who knows, we might do just that in the distant future.

Haha, no worries. I have mega eye problems so it's not completely your fault. And interesting is subjective! Anything that allows someone to see a little bit of a person's life/personality is interesting to me. And yes, it seems like today is a popular day for new people (although that's all based on conjecture since I have no idea how many people join daily on average... but I digress). Thanks for the welcome!

Haha, you're not the only one with eye problems. I'm still wondering how I didn't notice the font yesterday- must be a lack of sleep on my part, I suppose. Ah? That's completely understandable. It is interesting to know more about someone's life and personality. Who knows- there could be a few new members, but I wouldn't know. I'm still in the process of figuring out the website, haha. Ah, don't mention it!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

normally id offer an rp, but if action isnt ur thing, then we probably wouldnt match up too well. its all good tho! there are plenty of rp-ers in the Iwaku sea. you will most definitely find people to suit your preferences. and if you ever get bored, you could always take a visit to our Jump-In Rp forum or even visit Chatbox Gen and make some friends

Status
Not open for further replies.