Just some pairing ideas! (Major Update!)

P

Psysnail

Original poster
It's been a few months since I RP'd, so I'm hopping in again! Here are some pairing I'm interested in, no real plots yet, that can be discussed upon, since I like creating an idea as partners so we both get what we like.

These pairings can be mix and matched as desired (Like NecromancerxMonster for instance) and genders can be really anything! Not too picky really. Willing to do FxF MxF and MxM, also willing to do double characters. LGBTQA+ friendly! Polyamory is also totally okay with me.

I'm extremely relaxed when it comes to post length, you can only do a paragraph? Cool! Want to get into novel lengths? Also cool! I don't care much either way, you do you.​

Original interests:
Prince(ss)/Knight
Prince(ss)/Ancient Being
Girl/Monster
God/Human
Necromancer x Lord/Lady
Supernatural/Non-supernatural
Death God/Human
Alien/Human
Prince(ss)/Viking
Mercenary/Civilian
Royalty/Royalty
Royalty/Court Wizard
Robot/Human
Anthro/Human
Shark Anthro/Human
Werewolf/Vampire
Witch/Monster
Succubus/Human
Succubus/Witch
Incubus/Witch
Siren/Pirate
Selkie/Sailor
Dragon/Knight
Old God/New God Believer
Thief/Assassin

Elements to add into the mix:
Arranged Marriage
Servitude
Hurt/Comfort

Settings:
Fantasy
Scifi
Steampunk
Diesel Punk
Magical Realism
Dystopian​

Fandom based Interests:
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Fable
(Warning about these, I don't really like playing canon characters, I will if you will though)

Kink Interests right now:
Healthy three way relationship, height difference, and age difference, light bondage.

Plot Ideas:
#1: The sleepy little town of Mistford is a pleasant place, everyone knows everyone, people get along, the town is nestled between mountainous forests and sea, and for the most part it's a normal little town, save for the abundance of supernatural citizens residing with in its limits. The mayor's a 700 year old vampire, the barista at the coffee shop is an ancient sea monster turned human, and that's not even getting started on the rest of the denizens. When a human moves to town with out reading the brochure first they receive a nasty shock and a warm welcome.

#2: Werewolves and vampires have their own sort of royalty, and despite their centuries of conflict they wish to come together now to make amends and bring peace between the two factions. They of course decide to resolve this by marrying the two factions together via the oldest child of each group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a lot more stuff! Including two plots!

I would love to do your second plot idea ^^

I'm interested in creating a mxf fantasy pairing/plot with you if you're interested.~

Would you be interested in God/Demigod or Royalty/Royalty?

I have an Arranged Marriage MxM plot if your interested?

I must say Thus this is Interesting indeed,Lots of plots and im rather Interested in a few.

But question remains are you still accepting request?

splendid! I shall set up a PM to discuss Further this topic

If you are still searching for partners, I would be interested in a Viking rp. Send me a PM if you want to RP

Looking briefly for a new rp! Really craving FxF lately! If you have an interest hit me up!