Just some pairing ideas! (Major Update!)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Psysnail, Jun 26, 2015.

1. It's been a few months since I RP'd, so I'm hopping in again! Here are some pairing I'm interested in, no real plots yet, that can be discussed upon, since I like creating an idea as partners so we both get what we like.

These pairings can be mix and matched as desired (Like NecromancerxMonster for instance) and genders can be really anything! Not too picky really. Willing to do FxF MxF and MxM, also willing to do double characters. LGBTQA+ friendly! Polyamory is also totally okay with me.

I'm extremely relaxed when it comes to post length, you can only do a paragraph? Cool! Want to get into novel lengths? Also cool! I don't care much either way, you do you.​

Original interests:
    Prince(ss)/Knight
    Prince(ss)/Ancient Being
    Girl/Monster
    God/Human
    Necromancer x Lord/Lady
    Supernatural/Non-supernatural
    Death God/Human
    Alien/Human
    Prince(ss)/Viking
    Mercenary/Civilian
    Royalty/Royalty
    Royalty/Court Wizard
    Robot/Human
    Anthro/Human
    Shark Anthro/Human
    Werewolf/Vampire
    Witch/Monster
    Succubus/Human
    Succubus/Witch
    Incubus/Witch
    Siren/Pirate
    Selkie/Sailor
    Dragon/Knight
    Old God/New God Believer
    Thief/Assassin

Elements to add into the mix:
    Arranged Marriage
    Servitude
    Hurt/Comfort

Settings:
    Fantasy
    Scifi
    Steampunk
    Diesel Punk
    Magical Realism
    Dystopian​

Fandom based Interests:
    Dragon Age
    Mass Effect
    Fable
    (Warning about these, I don't really like playing canon characters, I will if you will though)

Kink Interests right now:
    Healthy three way relationship, height difference, and age difference, light bondage.

Plot Ideas:
    #1: The sleepy little town of Mistford is a pleasant place, everyone knows everyone, people get along, the town is nestled between mountainous forests and sea, and for the most part it's a normal little town, save for the abundance of supernatural citizens residing with in its limits. The mayor's a 700 year old vampire, the barista at the coffee shop is an ancient sea monster turned human, and that's not even getting started on the rest of the denizens. When a human moves to town with out reading the brochure first they receive a nasty shock and a warm welcome.

#2: Werewolves and vampires have their own sort of royalty, and despite their centuries of conflict they wish to come together now to make amends and bring peace between the two factions. They of course decide to resolve this by marrying the two factions together via the oldest child of each group.

#1 Psysnail, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. Still looking!

3. Added some more interests!

4. Added a lot more stuff! Including two plots!

5. I would love to do your second plot idea ^^

6. I'm interested in creating a mxf fantasy pairing/plot with you if you're interested.~

7. Would you be interested in God/Demigod or Royalty/Royalty?

8. I have an Arranged Marriage MxM plot if your interested?

9. I must say Thus this is Interesting indeed,Lots of plots and im rather Interested in a few.

But question remains are you still accepting request?

10. splendid! I shall set up a PM to discuss Further this topic

11. Fantastic!

12. I'm looking for partners again!

13. If you are still searching for partners, I would be interested in a Viking rp. Send me a PM if you want to RP

14. Looking briefly for a new rp! Really craving FxF lately! If you have an interest hit me up!