INTEREST CHECK Just some ideas

Ehehehehe *waves victorian fan in front of my face* Ohh shtop your makin me blush!

Alrightie so ground rulesss! I shall list them in like an hour, cause I have to do the dishes.

FLEE, FLEE YOU FOOLS. THE DISHES ARE COMING.

All jokes aside, it seems we've all settled on something. And I'd have to say, Salem Witch Trials sounds particularly interesting. inb4 everyone burned at the stake for being time-traveling witches.

Ok so dishes are done!

And okay so how are we on why the teens are sent back in time?

Is what I said before okay or does someone have another idea?

Some sort of new device? A malfunction of super-advanced technology?

Imma let everyone else debate ideas, while I go snuggle with a book and sleep. FOREVER. Just kidding. Fivever

Magic schoolbus errr magic treehouse err DeLorean.

Actually, we could be playing the sons and daughters of brilliant scientists who discovered time travel. As curious kids do, we mess with it and get flung through time.

yep, I'd go with all three that are crossed out too, those are good, and the other one too....

Okay so (I HAVE RETURNED)

• An actual witch comes to the future and sends them back because they are descended from the people who persecuted and murdered all of those people?
  • A malfunction of super-advanced technology?
  • Sons and daughters of brilliant scientists who discovered time travel. As curious kids do, we mess with it and get flung through time.
Vote or Choose or fight to the death over the reason. Nowww. Ehehehehehe

/unsheathes ceremonial dagger/

A fight to the death! YYAAAARGH!

No, but seriously, I think it'd be biased if I voted for my own idea (which I really like.)

—blushes and does a little dance—

I vote for Anubis' ideaaaa.

Ok, so for the time machine plot.
Who set the time machine to 1692?
Why did they do it?

maybe we were all admiring it and one of us trips over a cord and sets it to 1692 and it sucks them in, then the rest of the group has to go in and save him.

OKay so we're all up with the time machine plot.

And about the reason, although tripping over a cord sounds like something teenagers would do while horsing around. Randomly setting it to 1692 seems a bit...Well random.

How about this;

After the scientists have finished perfecting the time machine, they start a discussion that soon turns to an argument about where they should go and if they should interfere with certain horrific events, like the Holocaust or Slavery. However a few scientists argue that tampering with those unfortunate key events would most likely change something in the future, so another scientists suggests an event that was still terrible but was less likely to mess up the future (present day).

The scientist (let's call him Tim) suggests 1692 and another argument ensues, because they still think its risky. Finally the team decide to take a break, and cool their heads. And as they leave, Tim hangs back, he seems to be having an internal battle with himself, as they key in the year. Tim wants to go back and save someone, anyone. Their finger hovers above the 'Launch' button, but before they can act, another scientist calls them to 'Come on and eat already!' and they go.