Just signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danko

Original poster
Hi there, I've just signed up to this site as I'm always looking for new roleplays to be a part of and I have a few of my own that I would like to find players for so hopefully this will be the place for me.

I'm Danko and I'm 25 and male. I've been roleplaying for about 11 years on and off. I've tried several genres in my time but my favourites are usually sci-fi, historical and medieval fantasy. I especially like dark and gritty stories. I like group and one on one roleplays, it really just depends on the story/setting.

I hope that I'll find new writing partners here that I can create new and interesting stories with.

I look forward to writing with you.

Hi there, I've just signed up to this site as I'm always looking for new roleplays to be a part of and I have a few of my own that I would like to find players for so hopefully this will be the place for me.

I'm Danko and I'm 25 and male. I've been roleplaying for about 11 years on and off. I've tried several genres in my time but my favourites are usually sci-fi, historical and medieval fantasy. I especially like dark and gritty stories. I like group and one on one roleplays, it really just depends on the story/setting.

I hope that I'll find new writing partners here that I can create new and interesting stories with.

I look forward to writing with you.
Welcome aboard Danko! You and I have the same interests. Good stuff! Anyway, if you need help jumping into anything, just let me know and I will assist you in finding a roleplay best suited to your interests. Happy Roleplaying and I wish you luck on improving as a writer!

Hi there Danko! :D WElcome to the community!

Whispers in the dark.. - shuuuuut up! To much noise..-

Door cracks open and chuckles evilish in a corner, petting my Tiger.

Welcome to the Madness xD
Enjoy your stay here ^^

Pssshhhh!! We all are Mad in here. ~ Fu fu fu..

Welcome to Iwaku, Danko! (: I can assure you, you'll find plenty of good, talented writing partners here!

Hey, welcome to Iwaku!

If you have any questions feel free to ask moi. Otherwise I'll see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.