Just saying "hi" seems boring so how about: the king has arrived.

• Thread starter seeing the reflection
  • Start date
S

seeing the reflection

Original poster
...despite all the great bravo of my thread topic: I really did just want to say hi. So, please don't mind my shameless claim of being a king. It's really embarrassing now that I think about it, so let's just ignore it, and get to the survey, okay?

What do you prefer to be called?: Nat-sama will do... heh, sorry - sometimes my narcissism gets the best of me...please ignore times like those. You could call me: Nat or King or Nat-dono. I'll let you pick *wide smile*

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: I'm mysterious enigma X (or in layman terms: a female)

How old are you?: Oi, oi? What's with this touchy subject right of the bat?! *sigh* If you must know...I'm fifteen, soon to be s-s *choke* s-sixteen! In a month or so.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: I don't want to brag, but: I'm pretty much a newbie to both so - please take care of me, okay?

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?: I've never been cool enough - or at least I think so - to get into a group rp on other sites, so if you've been awed by my kingly awesomeness and what to do a group rp with me: fill free. Although, single partners or also greatly welcome - the king will be gracious and share.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?: Depends on where I'm running to in that grassy meadow - or to whom. Otherwise it's under the sakura for sure.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?:
Say my name, say my name~
When no one is around you, say baby I love you
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady,
Ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change?

AND THUS DIANA SINGS DESTINY'S CHILD FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT.

Hi there Natsama! Welcome to the community! :D

AND THUS DIANA SINGS DESTINY'S CHILD FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT.

Hi there Natsama! Welcome to the community! :D
You picked Nat-sama~ I think you and I will get along great :3

Hurray! ^o^

Hurray! ^o^
Well, not only did you win me over with the name, but since we'll both be jamming out to destiny's child for the rest of the night being on your goodside seems like something I would like.

Plus I cry when I am upset, and no one wants that. ;_;

Plus I cry when I am upset, and no one wants that. ;_;
Of course not, especially with you being an administrator and holding the power of veto around here :3 Heh, that would be like a kid making fun of a teacher and expecting not to get in trouble. Though I doubt you would misuse your power, so I'll just settle with the fact that making the person you're hoping to become friends with cry is basically getting a death flag.

Welcome oujo sama <--- can I, can I call you that?! And welcome to iwaku~!

Welcome oujo sama <--- can I, can I call you that?! And welcome to iwaku~!
Ore-sama will gladly be your Oujo - feel grateful! ...*awkward cough* please excuse my altar-ego, though calling me Oujo-sama will be find, next time I'll try and not let it go to my head... Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome (^_^)/

Reactions: GreenSea