Just plain drama. Maybe mature-ish...(undecided.)

P

psycotic_nue

Original poster
New teacher comes to school.Student likes teacher but, so does another teacher.Student gets jelious and tries to make him/her self stand out for teacher.Teacher notices and developes feelings for student.Student and teacher start a secret relationship and try to keep it that way.

I know it's kind of vague but, I can't really think of any other way to put it.I've been craving a StudentxTeacher for a while and not many people are interested in this kind of thing.If anyone is interested please lemme know.:)

I... I don't know how to answer this without looking like a smut peddler!

In this context, dirty, mature-oriented role-play of TeacherxStudent!

So you're looking for a 1 on 1 or something? You can take it to the Smut Club if you're at least 16 and if you want it to be more private. :) I've never tried the student x teacher thing and probably never will unless it's a college one when the student and teacher are close in age. XD A high schooler wanting to bang a teacher is a no no for Fluffy. ...Unless it's guy on guy. THEN, it's okay.

*Raises hand!* If I can play female teacher interested in male teacher! >:D I like the drama!

Well I was going to make it a high school student, in a way, lusting after his/her teacher.Im not really all that good at MxM but, I supose I could give it a whirl if you're still interested.

*raises hand* I CAN PROVIDE THE DRAMA! GET READY FOR KOREAN STYLE TRADEGY WHERE EVERYTHING BECOMES TEARS.

THE ULTIMATE FATE OF TEARS THAT FALL IN LOVE

MORE TEARS

;_;

Well I was going to make it a high school student, in a way, lusting after his/her teacher.Im not really all that good at MxM but, I supose I could give it a whirl if you're still interested.

Haha! We don't have to if you don't want to. I could play the male teacher that Diana is interested in if you want to play the student, my psychotic friend. Just let me know if you want me involved, it'd be a nice new experience for me (if everyone is "straight". c__c)