INTEREST CHECK Just need an opinion on my concept.

Speaking of villains...
What sort of thing is considered 'forbidden' within this society? Consorting with the shadow spirits, obviously.

The spirits are an enigma, beings that exist in ways that mortals have little understanding of. Most appear to be indifferent to the lives of mortals with a handful that interfere in benevolent and malevolent ways. When it comes to spirits, there isn't a dividing line that separate good and evil. If anything, the spirits are a chaotic entity that does what many believe to be necessary in their own agendas. Rural villagers are the last that pay tribute to the spirits, understanding that they are like nature in many ways. An example of duality.
The spirits when they are recognized by mortals have come in many guises. Personifying the elements, flora and fauna but never duplicating the appearance. When seen, there is always something about them that spells out an otherworldly origin. Because they exist in more than one realm, the spirits can either be corporeal or not. Able to pass through walls or spark the fires that lead to raging infernos.

Okay that's done. Any questions?

Speaking of villains...
What sort of thing is considered 'forbidden' within this society? Consorting with the shadow spirits, obviously.

Usual taboos; can't marry your cousin or piss in the holy water. Dark Necromancy can have many penalties depending on how severe the magic was. Imprisonment to death. Not allowed to Transmute other basic metals into gold. Not allowed to control the weather as it can have dire effects on ecology elsewhere.

This is sounding better and better all of the ideas are great it looks like we have a couple interested in being villains so looks like I will have to try my hand at being good that's going to be interesting hehehe

The Shadow Beasts come in different shapes but the size is always gargantuan. The scholars of the Guild and Mage Colleges have documented every encounter, hoping to find some link to origin. So far, they haven't landed on a clue but had collected enough data to know how to kill them more effectively. Aim for the heart unless you can crack through the head. They are especially susceptible to fire and lightning based magic.
Below are a list of common forms that the Shadow Beasts have appeared in.
Ursal: Giant bears that linger in forests.
Worg: Like a werewolf like creature that are seen forests and plains.
Roc: Giant ravens that fly everywhere but are few in number.
Scorpion: Giant arachnids that thrive in the deserts.
Naga: A serpentine humanoid that has been spotted in underwater caverns on rivers, lakes and seas.
The Scholars are constantly on the lookout for new forms the Shadows Beasts can take.
[MENTION=4880]Eve lilith Angelson[/MENTION], you're evil normally?

In quite a few rp's I have been in yes but I'm looking forward to trying something different.

I dont intend to be 'evil' ; more likely just play a character that is likely heavily ostracized and considered to be sort of a freak of nature. I've been way into playing that type lately.

Hey whatever works for you, I have no beef. So the last thing before I post this in the Sign Up is a location to start in. I have an idea for first mission. So possibly tonight or tomorrow this will be ready.

The spirits are an enigma, beings that exist in ways that mortals have little understanding of. Most appear to be indifferent to the lives of mortals with a handful that interfere in benevolent and malevolent ways. When it comes to spirits, there isn't a dividing line that separate good and evil. If anything, the spirits are a chaotic entity that does what many believe to be necessary in their own agendas. Rural villagers are the last that pay tribute to the spirits, understanding that they are like nature in many ways. An example of duality.
The spirits when they are recognized by mortals have come in many guises. Personifying the elements, flora and fauna but never duplicating the appearance. When seen, there is always something about them that spells out an otherworldly origin. Because they exist in more than one realm, the spirits can either be corporeal or not. Able to pass through walls or spark the fires that lead to raging infernos.

Okay that's done. Any questions?
Nope! In fact, I kinda like this. I could tell a bit about my character if that helps?

I wasn't necessarily planning someone evil. Just very, VERY power-hungry. And would you allow multiple characters for one person?

[MENTION=589]Sir Basil[/MENTION], yes some people do. I forgot to put that in, thanks for reminding me.
[MENTION=5561]Vexor[/MENTION], I think a max of two for now. I've done the multiple characters before and something when you get to having five or six, you get confused sometimes.

Nope! In fact, I kinda like this. I could tell a bit about my character if that helps?

Remember, you're the only one with a spirit to have fun with. When you finish and post a profile for it. I will then send a message on juicy stuff. :)

I will sort my character sheet out tomorrow when I'm more awake.