1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Just looking for partners! My life is boring right now.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bluemoon.xx, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well hello there. I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with. I do not have a particular idea at the moment so if you happen to have one please feel free to share it! I am usually open to most things. I'm also fine with and gender pairings whether it be FxM, FxF or MxM. There are a lot of MxM's out there so I feel like if someone wanted to I would totally be up for some FxF stuff. And I can play a male or female character. Either works.

I really like to write and have been writing since I was little. Any length responses are fine with me as long as we can keep a story GOING. That is the key for me, writing something that will hopefully keep us both entertained for what should be an exciting period of time, writing wise.

I am looking for anyone interested in roleplaying meaning possibly more than one partner if it comes down to that. :)

If you read this I greatly appreciate it and hope I get to hear back from you soon. Feel free to PM me or comment on here and we can create something magical together.

2. Yeah sure :) FXF how about she-wolfs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.