Just looking for partners! My life is boring right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluemoon.xx

Original poster
Well hello there. I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with. I do not have a particular idea at the moment so if you happen to have one please feel free to share it! I am usually open to most things. I'm also fine with and gender pairings whether it be FxM, FxF or MxM. There are a lot of MxM's out there so I feel like if someone wanted to I would totally be up for some FxF stuff. And I can play a male or female character. Either works.

I really like to write and have been writing since I was little. Any length responses are fine with me as long as we can keep a story GOING. That is the key for me, writing something that will hopefully keep us both entertained for what should be an exciting period of time, writing wise.

I am looking for anyone interested in roleplaying meaning possibly more than one partner if it comes down to that. :)

If you read this I greatly appreciate it and hope I get to hear back from you soon. Feel free to PM me or comment on here and we can create something magical together.

Yeah sure :) FXF how about she-wolfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.