Just looking for a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntress

Feeding the wolves, don't you know better?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Mystery and Romance
Hey ya'll. Glad you're taking the time to read my interest check.

So, I'm not gonna make this super long or anything, just getting straight down to the plot.

Modern times.
Norse gods.
Ragnarok.

In a few words that's what the plot is basically about. It's a modern day setting. I was looking to play a character that I've been working on, she is basically Fenrir. So yes a werewolf somewhat. I know Fenrir is a male but I just want to play around with the idea of it.
So somehow she was unleashed. As a human she hasn't the slightest idea of who or what she is, so naturally confusion follows.
Now the RP could go a couple ways, you can play someone determined to stop Ragnarok from happening, meaning chase Fenrir down big battle whatever, there's the option of your character wanting to help my character, maybe there's a way to prevent Ragnarok from happening without having a huge battle of some sorts.

Anyways, that's the basic idea.

I'm looking for someone who can post at least once a day and a minimum of one decent paragraph.
I also like someone who is willing to work with me on plot advancing and who isn't scared to push things along in game.

That's the gist of everything. So shoot me a PM or respond here and maybe we can get things rolling.

Thanks. :)

I'm interested but still confused on the backstory of your character.

I think I got it now, but I'm thinking of a way for this to work. What if my character becomes friends with Frenir and the issue is he/she learns he/she needs to destroy her but they can't do it so they have to find an alternative?

I was hoping this plot would attract some more attention.

Here's one last, hopeful bump.

hmmmmmmmmmm I DO love to play the hero. Do you need a male or female? Because I think I can work with this....assuming you allow one TINY (by tiny I mean one huge object...errr weapon) thing for me ^.^

EDIT: Just re-read it.....soooo much potential....

Shoot me a PM Luna. If you're still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.