Just kind of realized that this existed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/im-desperate
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Online Availability
I can be busy but I log in daily
Yo, I was introduced to IWAKU by a friend and decided to join 4th of July 2015.
So this is a little late, but, yeah, I'm new here and I am very active.
I love role-playing and I have filled out my full resume.

(Should also let you know I do libertine role-playing)

If you want to role-play, make sure to read my resume and fill out yours completely so that I can read yours.
If you don't think we'll be compatible then please don't bother, I don't want to think "No..." when receiving a response to the rp.
I want to know what to expect from you if you catch my drift. ^u^

Also, decent spelling and grammar is required, I can't stand spelling or grammar errors.
I role-play using authors perspective and preterit (3'rd person and past-form). Or- f*ck, just read my resume if you want to know more about me or start a role-play! ^^

Don't worry, I won't bite-... so hard... ;P

Last edited:
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

normally id offer up an rp, but MxM isnt really my thing. if you check out the OneXOne rp requests and the libertine requests, you'll definitely find some good rps!

Reactions: Error
Actualy I already have some rp's going on and my friend who introduced me to IWAKU helped me navigate around this site so I'm all good. ^^

Thank you anyways~ ^3^

thats awesome! and its all good lol. just extending an open arm is all

Reactions: Error
Thanx
stock-footage-smiley-face-icon-animation-a-happy-smiley-face-icon-is-landing-in-a-negative-majority-this.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.