Just Kalab

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalab

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hello, my name is Kalab, obviously. You can call me Mr. Kalab. Hah! Just joking, Kalab is fine. Well there isn't much to tell about me. I've been role playing for about a decade. I came upon it by accident and have been hooked ever since. I prefer the multi-paragraph detailed posts over the short rapid fire posts.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I am here to write. I am not here to hook up. I am already hooked up with a really cool chick. I take no offense towards some friendly flirting and neither does she. We both have a definitive separation between online role play and/or online interactions in general. In other words, we both know the difference between the virtual and the real.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I prefer the more extreme, darker side of role playing. It's the type of books that I read. It's the type of movies I watch. It stands to reason that it is what I would enjoy writing. I'm pretty easy to get along with as a role play partner. I enjoy communication with my role play partners. I feel it helps to maintain an interest in the story and new ideas are just fun.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There's not much more to say but if I think of something, I'll add it somewhere. Thanks for dropping in. Y'all have a good one.[/BCOLOR]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Xillia and Inkily
Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll find someone who fits the criteria in the one x one forum whenever you may be ready to go body hunting. If you have any questions about the site or its structure please don't hesitate to ask! Make me do my job.

Reactions: Kalab
Thank you, Vivian. At the moment I am looking around and getting a feel for the site and all it has to offer. I definitely intend to browse the request threads to see what it has to offer. I will certainly ask if I have any questions after seeing if I can't find the answers on my own.

Reactions: Vivian
Hello Kalab. Like Vivian said, don't hesitate to poke a staff member or intern if you've got any questions. I was also one of those who stumbled onto roleplay completely by accident, though I haven't been doing it nearly as long as you have. Most people here know that we're here to write (not cyber or hook up), so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here, but it's always nice to find yourselves becoming friends with the people you roleplay, in my opinion. :) At any rate, welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here.

I read "Mr. Kaleb" as "Mr. Krabs" at first. That raised some questions.

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! ^^

To answer that question Kagayours, Nope, no critters. LOL.

Hello Firejay1, I do agree about making friends. I've made several friends from RPing with them. More than one I consider close friends and not just an online friend if that makes sense. Regardless, thank you Firejay1 and Kagayours for the welcome. I would have replied sooner but did not get the alert for some reason. I'll have a look at my settings.

Reactions: firejay1
*snuggles up against Kalab, and gives him an ever elusive greeting.* Hiiiiiii.

Welcome, Kalab! Roleplaying for a decade? Woah, people like you who stick by Roleplaying for such a long time are just awesome to me! Anyway, peruse our fine RP wares and if you need help, don't hesitate to contact us! Have fun!

*returns the snuggles of the Inkily* Hi yourself ;)

Thanks for the welcome Red Revolver. I seem to be finding my way around pretty well and having a good time doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.