Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Symantha

Original poster
Hi =] I just joined hear and I hope everyone is nice >.< I'd really like to get started rping but I don't know where to start.
I'd love to get to know you all =]

Want to get started? Head on down to the OOC Sub-Forum, find yourself an RP that takes your fancy and get going.

Any help needed, just holler for the staffies. They'll help you out however you need, cos they're good that way.

Welcome to Iwaku, and all that jazz. Don't mind the locals; you'll get used to them.

Welcome to the site, like Grumpy said, the staff is very helpful. Hope to see you in the forums.

*puts on welcoming face with an arc welder*

Hi hi hi hi hi,

This is IWAKU! *locks the exits* it is now your home and you can never leave.

As grumpy said, OOCs are the place to start and any questions are welcome on my desk.

*flashes RP support mod badge*

Now if you'll excuse me I have traps to set up.

I think SOME of us are nice, surely! Welcome to Iwaku! >:D

Welcome to the site, if you have any questions, most everyone here is delighted to help!

I think SOME of us are nice, surely! Welcome to Iwaku! >:D

I'm not one of them. But that's okay, everyone still likes me. Hello there. I'm one of the other Admins of this forum. Enjoy your stay and don't feed Vay. He's been a very naughty boy.

Welcome to Iwaku!
As for where to start, we try to make it easy and understandable :)
First, in OOCS, look at the title next to each thread. We use a classification system for the content of the roleplay (so modern will be semi-realistic, taking place in modern day, etc.).
Choose one that seems interesting and read the first post where the story is generally discussed. If you don't think it's a good fit, rinse and repeat the other instructions. If you do, then look at the character sheet they have listed (unless it's a jump-in, but most of those do not have OOCs).
Post a character and wait for the person to approve of it.
Once that's done, go the the section corresponding to the title from before (i.e. Modern board for the modern OOC thread).
Post in character!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask me. I'm Kitti, by the by. :3

Hello~ I'm Zypher and I'm here to help you get involved in RPing~ If you have questions just shoot me a PM~

Hai yah Sammy and welcome to the Iwaku where the impossible seems possible. I am Shadow Ike leader of Silverwing wolf pack, please call me Ike. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer any that I can.

Hey, I'm new too.
I've been doing roleplaying for about six years, so if you need help just ask meh ^-^
FYI, I'm Zee xD

Status
Not open for further replies.